Emergency maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    Jack_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol my plan for tommorow is to sleep until 2 and then sit around doing nothing and maybe go to a party.... or play perfect world XD
  • Kaneravager - Sanctuary
    Kaneravager - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wow you really are like me

no offence dude but im unique there aint no one like me on this planet im the one and only me :)
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    Sektar - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    16 more post 16 more posts *doing the macarina*

you ok?:P why so happy IS PWI BACK ONLINE!? jp:P
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey guys i have3 a joke for you whats the difference between pea soup and roast beef (if you know the anser dont spoil it)
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    no offence dude but im unique there aint no one like me on this planet im the one and only me :)

Lol i have other words for unique people that i dont think im going to share with you all.......
  • OsirisSun - Heavens Tear
    OsirisSun - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is a dual post. its mainly for the GMs and tech support.
    1.) You guys are doing a great job and i for one greatly appretiate everything you guys do to make this game a fun place for us all. i know your work isnt easy, like some ppl think, so i figured it would be nice to get positive comments for doing what you do ^_^
    2.) This part is for all the rest of the ppl who feel the need to insult the GMs and such because of maintnance. Grow up, try making and running your own game with as many facets as PW, then when you understand all it takes to make let alone run it, come back and see what you have to say.
    ~~ Thank you again GMs and Tech support, you guys are wonderful and keep up the good work ^_^ ~~~ b:victory
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    ok what.............
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    Zerosen - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This multi-topic-every-2-second posting is kinda confusing, it's like all of us is talking to themselves, cept Divine, cause he really is xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
    edited February 2009
    what word is that? lmao
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    This multi-topic-every-2-second posting is kinda confusing, it's like all of us is talking to themselves, cept Divine, cause he really is xD

LMAO XD b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    This is a dual post. its mainly for the GMs and tech support.
    1.) You guys are doing a great job and i for one greatly appretiate everything you guys do to make this game a fun place for us all. i know your work isnt easy, like some ppl think, so i figured it would be nice to get positive comments for doing what you do ^_^
    2.) This part is for all the rest of the ppl who feel the need to insult the GMs and such because of maintnance. Grow up, try making and running your own game with as many facets as PW, then when you understand all it takes to make let alone run it, come back and see what you have to say.
    ~~ Thank you again GMs and Tech support, you guys are wonderful and keep up the good work ^_^ ~~~ b:victory

*hands him some vasaline* here man, u need this
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    anywho im falling asleep i just came into see if anything was new in whats gettn done but i guess notb:byeb:byeb:bye
    edited February 2009

agreed lol
    edited February 2009

same your problebly not into saving poor little animals and the stars like me anyways my dream is to be a vet and a astronomer hey guys you ever thiought of looking of the stars every night..............thats what id do before i go asleep i do alot og=f my thinking while whatching the stars
  • Zeldafire - Heavens Tear
    Zeldafire - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you can be my valentine anytime :)

aww thanks kan
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lol anyone know why my limewire wont download anything anymore XD
    edited February 2009
    not funny hey im trying to get to 200 posats i have to talk to myself
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lol anyone know why my limewire wont download anything anymore XD

that happened to my ares so i downloaded limewire...try ares? lol
    edited February 2009
    aww thanks kan

your welcome sweetie :)
    edited February 2009
    talking to my self talking to my self i like talking to my self talking to my self talking to my self talking to my self everyone i dont care about but talking to my self
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    that happened to my ares so i downloaded limewire...try ares? lol

lol nah im sure itll start downloading again sometime... maybe
  • Zeldafire - Heavens Tear
    Zeldafire - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    for valentines day im gonna sit in my house and eat chocolate all day and play pw
    edited February 2009
    10 more posts and im finnnallly there finnnally my dream and goa, of today is almost complete
  • Mikael_Kira - Heavens Tear
    Mikael_Kira - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I actually went out and bought a game for my ps3 since the servers have been down for so long. I guess I'll just play F.E.A.R.2 for tonight since the servers won't be back up for another few hours. I work with developers at my job and I know how bad emergency issues can be. They have millions of dollars at risk when there's a "glitch" and have to do emergency changes, but even then it can take a long time. I guess I'll just play it tomorrow night (it's 10:30pm right now). Hopefully when i get on then everything will be working fine.
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lol nah im sure itll start downloading again sometime... maybe

lol....maybe ares was just crapping itself...limewire is better either way....what version u got? pro?
    edited February 2009
    for valentines day im gonna sit in my house and eat chocolate all day and play pw

b:worried b:worried b:worried b:worried
    edited February 2009
    for valentines day im gonna sit here and do nothing but play pw because it makes me happy sometimes when im not dying hehe :P
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    I actually went out and bought a game for my ps3 since the servers have been down for so long. I guess I'll just play F.E.A.R.2 for tonight since the servers won't be back up for another few hours. I work with developers at my job and I know how bad emergency issues can be. They have millions of dollars at risk when there's a "glitch" and have to do emergency changes, but even then it can take a long time. I guess I'll just play it tomorrow night (it's 10:30pm right now). Hopefully when i get on then everything will be working fine.

Ick F.E.A.R. 2.... u shoulda just bought fallout 3.. that game would keep u busy
    edited February 2009
    your gonns get fat that way i got soccer game
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lol....maybe ares was just crapping itself...limewire is better either way....what version u got? pro?

lol what you think i like to do things the legal way?... no i dont have pro XD
This discussion has been closed.