Emergency maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well one of the other threads i was in someone stated that doesnt matter if theres a roll back they can free accounts who is suspious and that gm can track down who exploited the stuff gm even stated that if exploit items or money from it got sent soemwhere they can track that too cuz theres logs. well i really hope they catch these scums cuz i was in game i didnt even do nothing just sat in shop tryn to sell my deer and i hear gold in ah is 1 per 500k this is nuts to be honest then some one stated wasnt gold the exploit was something about new clothes and random dies and they even shared how to do it lol rite all in the thread

that was a glitch due to the bug you have nothing to worry about seriuosly chill-lax
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    Jack_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    not everyone saves lives like nurses and doctors everyday now do they?

What would you do without your computer, without a vehicle, without the food in your fridge, without the water, without a home? now do u see?
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    Zerosen - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well one of the other threads i was in someone stated that doesnt matter if theres a roll back they can free accounts who is suspious and that gm can track down who exploited the stuff gm even stated that if exploit items or money from it got sent soemwhere they can track that too cuz theres logs. well i really hope they catch these scums cuz i was in game i didnt even do nothing just sat in shop tryn to sell my deer and i hear gold in ah is 1 per 500k this is nuts to be honest then some one stated wasnt gold the exploit was something about new clothes and random dies and they even shared how to do it lol rite all in the thread

Oh man, that's some serious ****, I hope they won't take away my fairly bought new fashion, cause I got really cool color and not giving it back xD
    it's sad tho how people look for oportunity to act like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
  • Zeldafire - Heavens Tear
    Zeldafire - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i love being a nurse and helping people and seeing them get better makes my job worth while. i know i know it sounds corny.
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    a roll back is where they roll the game clocks back basically from now til rite before maintence yesterday everything today we did will be wiped clean itll all return the way it did before maintence last night
    edited February 2009
    hate it when kids like that post messages grow up random is mature just plain stupid is kids
  • DarkSteel - Heavens Tear
    DarkSteel - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    MAN, I WILL LOVE GM's if there is no Rollback, and i just got the perfect look for my char, and lvld, AND finished an annoying quest
    edited February 2009
    i love being a nurse and helping people and seeing them get better makes my job worth while. i know i know it sounds corny.

not trying to steal you back or anything but thats a good cause you probleble are a great nurse
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

that doesnt sound corny at all.... thats usually the reason doctors and nurses do what they do... unless their corrupt
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    hate it when kids like that post messages grow up random is mature just plain stupid is kids

Anyone understood that? lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
    edited February 2009
    ohh yeah and btw its not corny
  • apollymi
    apollymi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Whats Rollback.... someone explain?

Rollback - Not a savings at walmart. It is also known as a revert. Going back in time on a game and having to redo what you did before to get where you were currently right before the shutdown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Welcome to my nightmare; I think you're gonna like it.. Lvl 9X Venomancer
    Credit goes to Forsakenx for the lovely signature. ^.^ All Hail Forsakenx
  • Kaneravager - Sanctuary
    Kaneravager - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2009

it doesnt sound corny at all i know what you mean you have a great sense of pride about helping people most ppl think cause the money is good its not about that when people truely enjoy what they do for a living i admire that about people like that
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    a roll back is where they roll the game clocks back basically from now til rite before maintence yesterday everything today we did will be wiped clean itll all return the way it did before maintence last night

good thing i havent played since before the maintenence
    edited February 2009

not really but ok lmao
    edited February 2009

ill make it simple kids act stupid in there posts. adults just put random stuff cause there bored people think im a kid im just tired its 11:30 here i got work tommarrow and i real just down right tired
    edited February 2009
    ya ur telln me i finally got a mold from my cube chips plus 350k at 1k streem lvl 77-6 channeling arcane gloves sold them for from a friend he got me the boots and tops from boutique and 4 dies so i died my binkini bottoms black and then yesterday i sold a -6 channeling ring for kirin cash and a -3+2 channeling ring lol i hopei dont loose anything
    edited February 2009
    ill make it simple kids act stupid in there posts. adults just put random stuff cause there bored people think im a kid im just tired its 11:30 here i got work tommarrow and i real just down right tired

maybe you should go to sleep or something lol
    edited February 2009
    i used to take care of the elderly people in nursing homes on my first year of being a nurse
    edited February 2009
    lol love is in the air hey kan you got as valitines yet? i do im doing something real romatic
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    ya ur telln me i finally got a mold from my cube chips plus 350k at 1k streem lvl 77-6 channeling arcane gloves sold them for from a friend he got me the boots and tops from boutique and 4 dies so i died my binkini bottoms black and then yesterday i sold a -6 channeling ring for kirin cash and a -3+2 channeling ring lol i hopei dont loose anything

omg that would suck so much...
  • Ilex - Sanctuary
    Ilex - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I respect that, my mother's a nurse b:victory
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Anyway, server was down, and is, and will be for total of like 12 hours no? Don't we deserve bonus exp or drop rate? =P I say we do! yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2009
    so what state does everyone live in
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    I live in Minnesota
    edited February 2009
    i used to take care of the elderly people in nursing homes on my first year of being a nurse

well i have to say you sound like you love your job you should keep doing it if it makes you happy not many people are like that anymore the world has gone to hell and most people dont give a damn anymore its hard to find truly kind hearted people anymore seriously,,,
    edited February 2009
    im going to name a star after her (yes a star if you go to where the biggest telescope is there they let you pick a sar and actually own it for a small fee of like 200$ or something like that but trust me thats romatic b:flowerb:mischievousb:sin
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    Sektar - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ontario-Canada wo0o0o0t
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    so what state does everyone live in
    State called Central Europe xD
    Nah but seriously, I'm from Poland, in Europe and I should probably sleep, sucks tho cause I took a nap during day and kinda not sleepy atm, it's 5:16 am also x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2009
    well if i do no biggie but i will if roll back is in place then id have to start over and resell the -6ring that ill have its all rite really for me anyways and sorry im not in a state im in halifax nova scotia canada
This discussion has been closed.