Shut down the Pk server! It is rediculous!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• imnotachick
    imnotachick Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    See,this is what happens when adults play mmorpg's!
  • Hallstatt - Sanctuary
    Hallstatt - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think both PvP and PvE are great, so why sut either down?

Cuz' pvp is fun.
  • Chirinide - Heavens Tear
    Chirinide - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

More seriously, if they shut down PK server, PK players, which are well known for their friendliness, their team work ability and universally famous for their general sense of courtesy, would pour into PvE servers like a locust plague ... Are you sure you want their natural habitat removed ? Always ponder all the consequences of your wishes.

lol... soooooooooo true xD

Now i'll say everything that was already said in here but in another words :P seriusly stop complaining, everyone has it's own play-estile and i'm sure you don't want ppl who "dislikes" you're way of doing stuff around you xD besides the reason they call us carebears it's because we "complain too much" (based on what they said in this thread) so stop complaining, that way whenever they call someone "carebear" at least you'll know they ain't trying to offend you
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think the servers are fine as it is. LC players should stop calling PVE PKers bullies who just want to feel big among weaklings or whatever it is you people say along those veins. You're not any better than anyone else; you just play in constant PK mode. Nothing else do it! HT and Sanct players should stop complaining about getting PKed/called a carebear. You are a carebear. Bring angels when you press your PK mode button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    All i can say is that they arnt gonna shut down the PK server, and if they did I'd be supper pissed. JUST bought a swiftshadow this mornin.

Also if you are going to play on the PVE server and PK all the time, why not just play on the PVP server? At least there people cant drop from blue while you arnt payin attention and gank you while you are fighting a mob, in LC you ALWAYS have to be paying attention ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The pk server keeps calling Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebears! Aaaaarrrgghh! Why not you just handle this situation or just shut down Lost City and see how they like it! I am furious so please...

Only thing I can say about is:

Prove to the pk server that we're not carebears XD They won't just trash the server. It's just them challenging us to do better than them in both lvl and pvping :3 its not hard. Just pull out your weapons/pets/whatnot and pwn everything in sight! then we'll see who's weak after the other two servers suddenly go nuts with lvl ups >3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EP_DarkSol - Lost City
    EP_DarkSol - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There's truly only one way to settle this:

Inter-server warfare. GMs, make it happen. :P

In all seriousness, kudos to the thread starter. They are perhaps the most effective troll on these boards. One sentence just generated 22 pages of hate.

They win.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There's truly only one way to settle this:

Inter-server warfare. GMs, make it happen. :P

In all seriousness, kudos to the thread starter. They are perhaps the most effective troll on these boards. One sentence just generated 22 pages of hate.

They win.

I don't think that's a fair battle, even if you combined HT and Sanctuary, lol, no offense, but yeah.

On that last part, agreed, they got a good flame thread going, I'm amazed it lasted this long. I figure since the arguments can't be accepted by either parties for obvious reasons, this thread will last a while longer.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't think that's a fair battle, even if you combined HT and Sanctuary, lol, no offense, but yeah.

On that last part, agreed, they got a good flame thread going, I'm amazed it lasted this long. I figure since the arguments can't be accepted by either parties for obvious reasons, this thread will last a while longer.

Considering that most high levels are covered in full mold'ers and CQ has the power to virtually roll any guild on the other two servers in less than the time it took for them to roll BL and RQ, of course it would be unfair.

Also take into account that most of the other servers havent experienced PVP quite like a Lost City player so there is a skill gap.
  • nubcakelar
    nubcakelar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm playing on the PvE server because I don't spend my time go around killing people for kicks unless its an enemy of the guilds. Plus I have other accounts in other games where I can already do that and it's pretty boring killing people you know you can kill.

Guild Wars is the only interest that will keep me playing, since it will depend on your clan makeup and communication which include using ventrillo and planning etc.

BUT!!! I do give props to clans that take over the server and kill everyone and everything.

Nevertheless, to the point. I play on PvE and I call it Carebear City

Anyways, PvE is Carebear City.
    Only thing I can say about is:

Prove to the pk server that we're not carebears XD They won't just trash the server. It's just them challenging us to do better than them in both lvl and pvping :3 its not hard. Just pull out your weapons/pets/whatnot and pwn everything in sight! then we'll see who's weak after the other two servers suddenly go nuts with lvl ups >3
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not everyone calls the PvE's carebears so stay out of it. You try to make the whole server sound bad just because of what a few players say.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Kebralt - Lost City
    Kebralt - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    shut down the pvp server? are u insane? pvp adds a whole new dimmension to pw. AND A EASY WAY TO GET MONEY. my friend killed a guy and got his nakirs judgement. sold for 2.3 mil. so dont make up bull **** about the pvp server.b:angry
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just to clarify.. the OP definitely does not represent the opinions of anyone on any of the PvE servers. They represent themselves. And they don't even do a very good job of that.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Anyways, PvE is Carebear City.

Care-a-lot.

I believe that's what it was called. ^^;
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I believe they should be called Care-amal like the candy =) funny to listen to people talk about it, and also very easy to chew.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • muntaind
    muntaind Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My god......this thread isn't dead yet?

it shouldn't have gone past page 2 at the most lol, and its all because a carebear is sick of world chat lmao, and i agree with everyone that thinks the PvE servers are for those that want to play in peace and lost city is for those that want competition
  • nexxous
    nexxous Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure why it matters if you're a carebear or a ganker. PvP and PvE servers may have the same maps, but the experience on each makes them totally different games.
    Some people prefer to fight other players over mobs, which is why they're teamed up against each other on a PvP server. Others, like myself, enjoy coming home from work and relaxing while they play instead of constantly looking over their shoulder for enemies.
    I'm not offended by the "Carebear" title. I've been called worse and if I were to lose sleep over that, how the hell would I make it in the real world?
    If someone told you that being called "pop bottle" was offensive, would you lose sleep over that too? If so, then you're a total pop bottle! =P
    As for PvPers spamming wc with carebear insults, I wouldn't know. Half the wc is spam so i shut it off.
    Just be happy that they made seperate servers so you could have the choice. Alot of games allow you to get pkd at any time, anywhere - even the low level characters.
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ^ Epic phail coming from a PvEer.
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Dinomanz - Lost City
    Dinomanz - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Shut down heavens tear! They are meanies and bullies! The always pk me and I say ill tell my mommy but they won't stop because they are meanie poopy faces! I'm so furious! Ok but seriously this thread is an epic fail and should be locked now! So um carebear anyone?

@Orihimeie What is a epic phail?
  • Krosan - Lost City
    Krosan - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebearsb:victory
  • _Crash_ - Sanctuary
    _Crash_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If the PvP server is such a big hassle for you, why don't you start on a different server?
    It's not your problem if your not there to put up with it...

Hell, I get pk'd all the time, ok i have a whinge bout it, but it's still only a game

PerfectWorld FTW
  • darkspeed
    darkspeed Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This thread... is rather pathetic really.
    Being someone who has played on both PvP and PvE servers (admittedly not on PWI) I cannot understand WHY THIS ACTUALLY MATTERS AT ALL.

I've had the fun of carving a bloody swath through everything that moves on a sever, as well as the annoyance of high level campers killing me every time I exit a safe zone. I've also played through KSers on PvE servers, KSed as well.

But not once have I ever gone and thought, I AM FAR BETTER THAN <insert name here> BECAUSE I'M ON THIS OR THAT SERVER, or THEY PLAY A RISKIER GAME THAN ME AND THUS ARE A BUNCH OF KILLING-FIXATED DICKWADS.

Grow up people.

PvPers enjoy having the element of risk and the fun of spontaneous Pks and fight.
    PvEers enjoy their peace, the serenity of knowing that they aren't going to get steamrolled by a mob of lvl 80+s.

Its just different preferences, so WHY SO SERIOUS and uptight about it all?
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    darkspeed wrote: »
    Its just different preferences, so WHY SO SERIOUS and uptight about it all?

Because this game has attracted socially-inept little 10 year old boys who become offended when they are labeled anything besides "cool."

Most of the people who complain about in-game problems just don't realize that it's a game.
  • Oron - Lost City
    Oron - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol ok... if u dont like it turn ur chats of duhh..
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This thread is still going?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Lucified - Lost City
    Lucified - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol get over it. case closedb:victory
  • Antelope - Lost City
    Antelope - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Mmm, your ridiculous, telling the GM's to do such a idiotic thing. I love PvP and yes you are a carebear so go back to your Heaven's Tear server and leave us alone. If you don't LIKE PvP, then DON'T go on a PvP server.
    Level 1x WF. Harshlands (PvP)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Did this need to be necroed yet again?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lulz... more PvP drama.

Btw... to all those who said this is a game, your totally right. Just a game, why so serious?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug