Shut down the Pk server! It is rediculous!

Comments

• Sakaki - Lost City
    Sakaki - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Of course there not going to cancel it because of one person :) I'm sure the PWI staff is not stupid and even if they did then the PK rampage will go to the PvE server and then we will see alot of people crying just because they got PK...it's lucky they have the shield to be PK thing...if not we will have alot of cry babies on our hands b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    To be honest, I hate Lost City people because they act like real dickfags towards the PvE people.

I dont see why it should be like this...

Man I wish everyone would get along.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    When you stereotype like that by not saying "some" in that sentence, you're completely negating the last thing you said about getting along. Plenty of PvE players are just as guilty of perpetuating these ridiculous threads (not to mention they create them).

Both servers have their share of dickfags, carebears, crybabies, griefs, elitists, trolls, drama queens, jerks, and any number of other things, some of which there are no names for. To ignore that is to ignore a large part of compromise (acceptence), and if you can't accept it or admit it, it's a bit silly to expect everyone else to.

PS. @t0yo: Good to know that at the least I'm not the only one who sees things from this perspective. xD
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    @Turtle, this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=73212 thread started the current PvP vs PvE ****.

It starts with an incoherent but whiny post from a ganker crying about people leaving some guild. Someone (from Heavens Tear) asks for explanation and is promptly called 'carebear'.

What your link shows is that it's not the players from PvE that started this.
    I'm not upset at being called a ganker, a griefer, pk scum, or a jerk.

No? But you do mind generalizations:
    I was only pointing out that not all PvP server players really are those things, and more importantly, generalizing them (particularly as a PvE player) is as bad as anyone generalizing the PvE server.

Not only do you not like generalizations, you especially don't like it when coming from a PvE player? C'mon if it's bad, it's bad from anyone. I would respect you for not liking generalizations if your dislike was not only concerned with yourself.

It is the PvP-ers that are the first to start the name calling, and they whine the loudest when the favor is returned. Pathetic.
    t0yo wrote: »
    Since when speaking your mind has been considered being an *******. ...

What are you rambling about? What's wrong with opinions? Everyone has one. ;)
    Do you know how to read?

I do. I wonder if you do however.
    She's adversely said that it does not discomfort her. It does not discomfort ANY OF US.

Is it really? That must be why you're raging like you do .... now who is taking all this too seriously?

Oh, and maybe you want to pick up a dictionary and look up the word 'adversely'.
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    When you stereotype like that by not saying "some" in that sentence, you're completely negating the last thing you said about getting along. Plenty of PvE players are just as guilty of perpetuating these ridiculous threads (not to mention they create them).

Both servers have their share of dickfags, carebears, crybabies, griefs, elitists, trolls, drama queens, jerks, and any number of other things, some of which there are no names for. To ignore that is to ignore a large part of compromise (acceptence), and if you can't accept it or admit it, it's a bit silly to expect everyone else to.

PS. @t0yo: Good to know that at the least I'm not the only one who sees things from this perspective. xD

owned... again... the truth hurts eh...
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    To be honest, I hate Lost City people because they act like real dickfags towards the PvE people.

I dont see why it should be like this...

Man I wish everyone would get along.

You're ****ing ****.

I love how all the PvE carebears comes and start all this drama and then get all defensive.

I have yet to see someone from Lost City post a thread about "shutting down the PvE server" or similar.

Grow the **** up.

@Seren no one wants your self righteous ********.

Go QQ to someone who cares, or better yet, go grind to 20.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tvali - Lost City
    Tvali - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This thread is like a train wreck....I just have to keep reading....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tvali - Director of the wonderful guild Epitaph.
    edited October 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    You're ****ing ****.

I love how all the PvE carebears comes and start all this drama and then get all defensive.

I have yet to see someone from Lost City post a thread about "shutting down the PvE server" or similar.

Grow the **** up.

@Seren no one wants your self righteous ********.

Go QQ to someone who cares, or better yet, go grind to 20.

How about you go grind your balls to level 0 and cry to RuneScape?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Dude.

You're level 11.

On the PVE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • tatti
    tatti Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Oh the delicious carebear tears... b:sin
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The pk server keeps calling Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebears! Aaaaarrrgghh! Why not you just handle this situation or just shut down Lost City and see how they like it! I am furious so please...

So? Who cares?

Also the PK server doesn't call HT and Sanctuary players carebears...only SOME of the players on the PvP Server do. And what difference does it make?

If you don't want to be called a carebear go over to the PvP server...that is, in fact, a MUCH better solution for you than shutting down a server.

Respect the way they play as much as you wish they respected the way you play.

Don't want to be called a carebear? Go to the PvP server...don't ask them to shut it down just because you don't like the things they say.

But again...why does it even matter? Who cares what anyone says. Play the way you want and don't let it bother you.
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008

Did anyone understand this at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How about you go grind your balls to level 0 ...

They can not do that ...
    edited October 2008
    Dvorak... I think I call this...

A closed case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    I think you should go grind.

No one cares what you have to say.

Lurk moar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markillian
    edited October 2008

lol

lol

thanks for showing once again that its not the Lost City players who start anything
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    While I have to say, I agree with Fina somewhat, going to the PvP server with their attitudes would be worse for them. Instead of making some huge drama **** out of nothing (which doesn't even concern them individually in the first place), I wouldn't put it past the ones whining about these things to make up gank stories for pity or ostracize a random PK (which don't even come along that often) into some global disaster worthy of GM intervention. There is none to be found here, as the only response would always be "you chose pvp".

Isn't it kind of embarrassing to be starting so much ****, complaining and fussing over a part of the game you're not even high enough leveled to experience in any way? You're complaining about people you don't understand as well. You're not carebears because you're PvErs, you're carebears because you care too damn much about things that aren't even about you.

I would say these few people should stay in PvE and level their characters some of the time instead of complaining about what doesn't concern them. Of course, someone will probably jump all over my **** with a snide comment, but that's ok. That's just them proving my point from earlier about both servers having plenty of dickfags. Go right ahead.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Dvorak... I think I call this...

A closed case.

I call you a mental case. x3
  • howdydo
    howdydo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wow talk about embarrassing this gives us carebears a bad name . b:laugh ya I called myself a carebear and im fine with it I dont wanna deal with the stuff ppl on pvp servers have to and I dont care what ppl think.I do think that theres wayyyyyyyy to many drama queens on pvp servers but i could care less im happy on my quiet lil sanctury server.This is just sad somone would even suggest this I mean who would actully think they would ever even possibly imagen the idea of taking the pvp servers away cause somone got there feeling hurt cause they were called a carebear i mean really.....
  • Draakin - Sanctuary
    Draakin - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm still not sure I understand as to WHY the PvP server should be shut down
    My posts kill topics :D
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm still not sure I understand as to WHY the PvP server should be shut down

It shouldn't be shut down. There are a few reasons.

1: Where would the population go that likes to pk?

2: Its bad for business to block out part of the playerbase even though there are so few compared to pve server players.

I play on both servers myself and would like to keep them both.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Draakin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    It shouldn't be shut down. There are a few reasons.

1: Where would the population go that likes to pk?

2: Its bad for business to block out part of the playerbase even though there are so few compared to pve server players.

I play on both servers myself and would like to keep them both.

I'd love to play on the PvP server, but my comp is too sucky for it, and in PK, lag is bad :p Can't wait until they open the last server!

Something else I've never understood. Why does everyone who plays on a PvE server labeled as a carebear? Shouldn't people be targeting the pansies who throw a fit and whine to their guild, then run off into a corner and cry after getting, all because they got PKed? Kinda grinds on me a little when people say that people who play on Heaven's Tear or Sanctuary are all carebears, because I know I'm not, I like PvP too much to be a carebear >:D
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    Lurk moar.

You're one to talk b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    I'd love to play on the PvP server, but my comp is too sucky for it, and in PK, lag is bad :p Can't wait until they open the last server!

Something else I've never understood. Why does everyone who plays on a PvE server labeled as a carebear? Shouldn't people be targeting the pansies who throw a fit and whine to their guild, then run off into a corner and cry after getting, all because they got PKed? Kinda grinds on me a little when people say that people who play on Heaven's Tear or Sanctuary are all carebears, because I know I'm not, I like PvP too much to be a carebear >:D

you don't understand it cause it hasn't happened.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The pk server keeps calling Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebears! Aaaaarrrgghh! Why not you just handle this situation or just shut down Lost City and see how they like it! I am furious so please...

I can understand your frustration, but if they closed down Lost City all of those players that are spamming you would have no place to play but on the PvE servers and you would get a lot more of the same. Having the Lost City server benefits everyone. It makes people that enjoy PvP happy by giving them a place to use their particular brand of justice and it makes everyone else happy by keeping the people that feel violence is the proper way to solve problems away from the people that do not feel that way.
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    You're one to talk b:sin

Love you too <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Draakin - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    markillian wrote: »
    you don't understand it cause it hasn't happened.

what do you mean? Or are you just trolling?
  • kensaki
    kensaki Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    LOL!!! I agree with the PO, they should toss Lost City out, and put us all into one server where we have lots more targets! b:surrenderb:victory
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    kensaki wrote: »
    LOL!!! I agree with the PO, they should toss Lost City out, and put us all into one server where we have lots more targets! b:surrenderb:victory

1- It's OP dumbass.

2- Delete the PvP server and it'd just be a big tea party, meaning no targets whatsoever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markillian
    edited October 2008

what do you mean? Or are you just trolling?

read the dam thread ppl

Most PvP players only consider carebears the ppl who complain about PvP **** (On either kind of server), and consider the rest of the PvE players just people who prefer a different style of play.

Its only a few douches who call all PvE players carebears. Saying that PvP players all call PvE players carebears just cause a few *******s do is like saying everyone on a server is a hacker cause you see 2 hackers