Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• Milari - Sanctuary
    Milari - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A few of us are curious what happens to TW's today - I suppose no=one can answer and there's much larger problems involved. Just a thought if they're cancelled, will the money be refunded.
  • dredsgirl
    dredsgirl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm officially beyond PWI withdraw and heading for insanity!
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A few of us are curious what happens to TW's today - I suppose no=one can answer and there's much larger problems involved. Just a thought if they're cancelled, will the money be refunded.

like a Bailout?
  • whiplashsmile
    whiplashsmile Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dont know if anyone else has mentioned this but, regarding inflated prices and people saying it will soon recover -not true, no matter how u think this will affect the actual players, dont forget that some of these rare items will have beem purchased by gold selling companys !!. these rare items will simply sit there, stored untill said dodgy company decide to sell, .

One good thing though is if we have a roleback any ilegal transactions between players and ilegal gold sellers/item sellers will be lost b:chuckle

can u imagine the conversation between the corrupt player and the corrupt gold seller `cry winge whine, please i lost all my gold in the roleback` Gold sellers answer `Dial Tone ! - person apears offline- etc, b:pleased
    happy days, roleback if u can guys, ty, and btw most awsome game!! and the fact so many people are here, giving views from both side of the fence proves that

Peace all
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Tempted to ban fatty-cream (just because). yea or nay? what say you?

Just go with the flow....

keep it Walmart style...

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    odb wrote: »
    no rollback=quit and file lawsuit against pwi for every penny i have spent on this game back because of unfair business practices. they are offering a service and there are common sense expectations that the game will be run fairly for everyone. if this is left to remain as is with just the bug removed and leaving all this excess money in game i guarantee anyone who files a lawsuit will win. they can argue that its a free game and money paid for gold are donations all they want but common sense says that there are certain expectations to have a fair chance in game.

if PWI wants to test my theory i already consulted with a lawyer about it and he is drooling over the possibility of a class action lawsuit.
    Your a class action idiot. Stuff yourself in a box that is hooked to the exhaust of a running car and seal yourself in.

~S
  • IkurasThor - Heavens Tear
    IkurasThor - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ****. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

sorry, this one isn't clever, just a highly stylized jealousy message
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I fell so oblivious about it now, since I didn't know till now. Bad timing.

I'll come to ESO, sure... As soon as I can download it :D

Send me a pm when you do! Either here or on ESO forum doesn't matter as I and the other moderators from here are mods there too with the same names! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inthan - Lost City
    Inthan - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i still can't believe that the GMs actually care about the status of the game.

you GMs ROCK b:pleased
  • TitsMalouda - Heavens Tear
    TitsMalouda - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just want to LOL over the whole lawsuit that was mentioned earlier. First off, no lawyer is going to bother with a "case" that you yourself went and added your credit card information on, got your zen, gold, items then later on down the road you decide to quit over an emergency maintance. I would like to say get a life really and stop your pipe dreams!!

I so love seeing people going emo over a game b:chuckle more please cause I think this is more entertaining then Perfect World itself!

Yes. He reminds me of dribble. Verbal dribble.
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009

nay you are ment to act professional not like some little girl that just got her first mobile phone.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    <--- should be banned for being the Pedantic Pontificator of Perfect World
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fattycream - Sanctuary
    Fattycream - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009

meow 1234567
  • Inthan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    nay you are ment to act professional not like some little girl that just got her first mobile phone.

well that's mean.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    --- No wait... Ban him not me
    |
    |
    \/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Shaaazzzbot....

where are you??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Haha you fail at insulting me.

Had i not bought what I just did, I would have over 3 million.

Do not think I'm such a noob. I buy what i need without hesitation. If having 600k cause I just spend almost everything I had on stuff I needed means I fail... then I'll take failure ;)

Besides. NOT ALL VENOS are rich. kthxbai

Nobody was trying to insult you. I simply pointed out something that YOU said regarding "some noob". You put the 600k in your post, not me. Don't feel bad for looking stupid, it happens to everyone.

Yes, all Venos are rich or sure the hell should be. They are a cash cow, sorry if you fail to see that.
  • Dark_neko - Lost City
    Dark_neko - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    meow 1234567

Oh, well she said "meow" so you can't ban her now...
    IGN: Dark_Neko
    Server: Lost City
    Faction: NekoGami - Leader

PM me for invite ;)
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Haha you fail at insulting me.

Had i not bought what I just did, I would have over 3 million.

Do not think I'm such a noob. I buy what i need without hesitation. If having 600k cause I just spend almost everything I had on stuff I needed means I fail... then I'll take failure ;)

Besides. NOT ALL VENOS are rich. kthxbai

yeah some venos are too lazy to farm HH or rare pets and then spend everything they get from other things like grinding on white dyes and pretty clothes....like me >>
  • Inthan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    what % chance is there that a server gets **** anyway?

just curious
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Wheres my Shazz.... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wheres my Shazz.... b:sad

Busy fixing the server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inthan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    i've gotta go too. don't kill each other without me plz (not like i'd make a difference anyway) b:sad
  • Hammerclaw - Sanctuary
    Hammerclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You know, this maintenance brings to mind a problem cable t.v. had when it first came out.

The entire internet and nothings on.
    Just out of currosity, since I don't check many things and don't real all of 50 page threads, when is the game getting rolled back to? (I know the last maintenance, but when did it happen?) Just wondering becouse I've only been on for about 5mins. in the last few days.
  • Jessup - Heavens Tear
    Jessup - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    All I know is if that I have to grind 8 hours again for Xp , I go back to my other MMORPG that I pay for. At least then I don't have to worry about this. I can not really complain about 8 hours of lost life. but I CAN quit this game and save myself the grief of it happening again.

There is a reason why some pay to play. This issue is proof.
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hmmm....
    even when the servers go back up it'll still be a while b4 most of us can log on
    cos once the servers are up everyone will swarm into perfect world and servers will probably get crazy or something....

funny that ill stop playing PWI for about 2 weeks cos i got some work to do anyway...
  • cenire
    cenire Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow so this maintenance has been going on since morning? I hope it ends soon.
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Busy fixing the server?

But i miss Shazz b:cry

Come back to me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deviloni - Heavens Tear
    Deviloni - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    geez, jus freakin disable whatever npc was added.
    rollback
    add exp increase and PUT THE REALMS ONLINE
  • LacusCIyne - Sanctuary
    LacusCIyne - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey mods and admins I know you are stressed dealing with the current issues on the servers but do you think you could be courteous enough to give us PW players an ETA on how much longer the servers will be down for? Hours, minutes, days? something please. Thanks

-LacusClyne