A Farewell To Conflict

Comments

• Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Raven, to be honest, since english is neither your first or second language, you are probably the one needing vocabulary. Just pointing that out.

And that sentence was very difficult to read. I applaud you for trying, but it was pretty hard to understand. Your english, overall, is very good though. How long have you been learning?

No point in flaming right now. If CQ takes the map, then CQ takes it. Its up to the rest of the server to get it back. I think its truly rofl worthy that CQ thinks they can hold it for any sort of length of time. Eventually, CQ will fall like BLT, and like RQ will as well. It happens to everyone at some point. Enjoy it while you can.

RQ would be in a better position if they didnt go around pissing everyone off. Sure I love you guys, but not everyone appreciates the random ganking like I do. You made enemies of the entire server, yet claim to be fighting on their behalf. Obviously, because of your actions, you will get zero support from the server. If you haven't noticed, many ppl would rather CQ take the map and **** you guys, then have you even in the running. Perhaps RQ will learn from its mistakes, perhaps not. Either way RQ made this server a blast to play on.

All I can say is regroup, forge new alliances, and move on. You are going to have to do some serious apologizing if you hope to grow anew again, however. Best of luck!

Actually CQ has a much greater chance of surviving simply because most of the guild are long time friends from Oracle. There is a much smaller chance that there will be any huge drama that could split the guild up. The point you are waiting for could be a long time coming. And anyways CQ isn't out to take the whole map *cough* too many people inside the guild are trying to further us from the WarLord image that seems to be inherent for the top guild >_>.
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah but you see, its amazing what can happen when there's no one left to fight, and the guild is of epic size. I'm willing to be that not everyone is tight knit. I'll say it again, enjoy it while you can. Some regimes last years, weeks, months....it depends. All I can say is, good luck.

As far as the Warlord thing goes, I'd take the map if I were you guys. It'd be a landmark in PWI history, and with a guild name like Conqueror i'd be rather disappointed if you never conquered the map. You could even have fiefdoms, smaller guilds holding territory for you guys. They could even pay a land tax to CQ or get crushed in war. Do you realize how much you could expand the gameplay? We could have revolutions and all kinds of fun stuff. Take it dammit!!
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RQ would be in a better position if they didnt go around pissing everyone off. Sure I love you guys, but not everyone appreciates the random ganking like I do. You made enemies of the entire server, yet claim to be fighting on their behalf. Obviously, because of your actions, you will get zero support from the server. If you haven't noticed, many ppl would rather CQ take the map and **** you guys, then have you even in the running. Perhaps RQ will learn from its mistakes, perhaps not. Either way RQ made this server a blast to play on.

All I can say is regroup, forge new alliances, and move on. You are going to have to do some serious apologizing if you hope to grow anew again, however. Best of luck!

I think RQ has more support then people give it credit for, when you play solo like me you get a feel for a lot more people then when you are in a guild just because you are forced to talk to everyone if you want social contact and get certain things done. Trust me, many people like you guys. Plus its not hard to find pk players/guilds out there though the guilds are not in large numbers

If you mobilized your support you'd be surprised how powerful (i am not saying CQ powerful) an ally you could have. Pker's/Small PK guilds don't survive cause they get destroyed by the high levels and eventually get bored. They also don't have many friends and end up fighting eachother. With RQ support and the numbers you may be able to get, you may just have a nice group behind you to help you out. Remember, it doesn't take that long to go from 50's to 70s and in that time the 70's go to 80. Again you wont have a CQ there but someone who can occupy/annoy/distract/do some damage in groups to your enemies and they benefit by being able to play the game they want to play knowing that if some 90 comes to ruin their day, you guys can help out. Don't just let everyone mobilize against you, mobilize against them back. Make them fight more then 200 people

Just a thought, seems like something along these lines is worth a try
    b:bye
  • evrilgotbanned
    evrilgotbanned Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Guys I'm going to come TW on my level 19 archer ok?
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's funny how RQ doesn't care that much about TW (have people that say lets just forget our lands, drop everyone from safe list, and every week war any guild we feel like), But we still have a bunch of lands. Irony much?b:shocked
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's funny how RQ doesn't care that much about TW (have people that say lets just forget our lands, drop everyone from safe list, and every week war any guild we feel like), But we still have a bunch of lands. Irony much?b:shocked

Doesn't seem like Pandora agrees with you. Seems like he cares to me.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Raven give me all your vocabulary plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Doesn't seem like Pandora agrees with you. Seems like he cares to me.

To me, controlling lands is just a minor part of the game. We take our TWs pretty seriously, but for RageQuit we just play to enjoy. We've been together too long to be too strung up on heavy things. RQ could enjoy ourselves not having a single territory, because that's how we are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I heard there was alot of cursing and yelling in RQ vent by Pandora after/during TW. b:chuckle
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I heard there was alot of cursing and yelling in RQ vent by Pandora after/during TW. b:chuckle

Odd. I haven't heard that :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited January 2009
    Odd. I haven't heard that :p

It's because you were screaming over everyone ;)

I didn't hear that either btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    To me, controlling lands is just a minor part of the game. We take our TWs pretty seriously, but for RageQuit we just play to enjoy. We've been together too long to be too strung up on heavy things. RQ could enjoy ourselves not having a single territory, because that's how we are.

talk for yourself :)

rq with 0 territory lose 90% of people
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    raven wrote: »

90% of the nonfactors who probably never attended TW anyways, perhaps? Good riddance.
  • Elementx - Lost City
    edited January 2009

The 10% left would be the real RQ the rest, the ones that leave, would be the normal PWI players who just care to get TW money. But yeah I play cause I am bored at home when the weather is -10*F and need a way to enjoy my self.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    The 10% left would be the real RQ the rest, the ones that leave, would be the normal PWI players who just care to get TW money. But yeah I play cause I am bored at home when the weather is -10*F and need a way to enjoy my self.

real rq cant hurt a mosquito

real rq was kickedout from my pw in 1 month and from rohan in 1 month and half..

real rq is nothing
  • Elementx - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    real rq cant hurt a mosquito

real rq was kickedout from my pw in 1 month and from rohan in 1 month and half..

real rq is nothing

wana talk about Rohan? i was in Tempest the first TW holder in Rohan and never lost on TW until we quit. so shhhh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Rohan TW could've been really fun, but the whole bot-zerg thing kinda ruined it for me. Especially considering I was in an anti-bot, anti-PK guild at the time.

(Played Torian btw.)
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009

If only that were true, Raven. When RQ came to this game, we had 90 people already from the last one. And the vast majority of RQ members are using PW as a hold-off until Aion. Nice try! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited January 2009

Ah, then I guess I read ElementX wrong then. Sorry. But you have to say, your opening post was pretty loud.
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Elementx - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Ah, then I guess I read ElementX wrong then. Sorry. But you have to say, your opening post was pretty loud.

I said 'that much'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I see.. I should practice more in my English comprehention >_<

Words of Wisdom.
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    see pandora lost 3 land today my prediction was right :)

funny ur full guild cant kill 1 single cata puller from gz
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Whats wrong with one guild "that dosent pk random people 30 lvl's lower then them they dont even know,that wernt thier enemy to begin with"taking over the map?

Not everyone in the pk server wants to be the leader of 200 squabling people so they can get thier inner circle of maybe 30 friends the best gears in the game.

Cq,Gz,Bl have never once pked me or my family randomly while were questing or anyone I have ever spoken too in the game for that matter.

I may not have been good enough for them I may even have made some enemies for reasons I simply didnt deem important enough to hold a grudge and remember, but i'd join them in a cold minute If they allowed me to do so to help them take over the map if all that meant was my family could enjoy the game in peace all the way to 100 lvl over the years.

I really dont see the "bad" if the above mentioned type of guild takes over all lands.
  • arcane
    edited January 2009
    Whats wrong with one guild "that dosent pk random people 30 lvl's lower then them they dont even know,that wernt thier enemy to begin with"taking over the map?

Not everyone in the pk server wants to be the leader of 200 squabling people so they can get thier inner circle of maybe 30 friends the best gears in the game.

Cq,Gz,Bl have never once pked me or my family randomly while were questing or anyone I have ever spoken too in the game for that matter.

I may not have been good enough for them I may even have made some enemies for reasons I simply didnt deem important enough to hold a grudge and remember, but i'd join them in a cold minute If they allowed me to do so to help them take over the map if all that meant was my family could enjoy the game in peace all the way to 100 lvl over the years.

I really dont see the "bad" if the above mentioned type of guild takes over all lands.

You are right =/
    That is why this is not a PvP server. We do not encourage random ganks or world pvp. That would drop the server down the trash.

Oh wait....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    arcane wrote: »
    You are right =/
    That is why this is not a PvP server. We do not encourage random ganks or world pvp. That would drop the server down the trash.

Oh wait....

Random pking, world pvp is one thing but camping tombs/fb29, hidden orchid and other low level areas is another.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Why do you bring up your family in every post? Do you think we actually give a damn about your carebears?
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Washmachine it's okay. Just leave RQ to their methods. This is how they get PK/PvP experience I guess. Show's well in TW too ;O.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    He loves his family, nothing wrong with that. I don't think he cares if anyone cares lol.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    he Loves His Family, Nothing Wrong With That. I Don't Think He Cares If Anyone Cares Lol.

He's a family guy :3
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    see pandora lost 3 land today my prediction was right :)

funny ur full guild cant kill 1 single cata puller from gz

That's cute Raven, really. Because I seem to recall two wins and our war before last (in which we had 100% concentration on GZ) you won by 8 minutes? Considering the volume of levels you have compared to us it's a little sad, really. What happens when we get 9x? GZ is nothing but scum. I at least have a little respect for CQ.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]