Comments

• Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Joe, don't be so mad, it's just a game afterall b:cute

You and your wife spent a hell of a lot more money on it than I did b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    RQ has always considered BLT as allies.

And, as I told them time and time again, refund us for the territory's worth of that week and they can have it back no problem...

Wow. You've said you only considered BL as ceasefired, NOT a real ally because of their backstab in the first month. Less blatant lies kthx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Actually I have charged Zen worth of maybe 50 bucks in this whole time I have played this game. It's well worth of the entertainment I have gotten here so far b:cute
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Take it easy, Markus. Not everyone backstabs their guilds and steals gear :3

Sorry, who back-stabbed who? It's interesting to hear people relay your story to us, the blatant lies in it are just incredible.
    It amuses me that a bank manager steals things. Hahaha.

Working in a bank would probably be an interesting career path, unfortunately it's not one that either me or my husband follow. Next lie please?

How much we have spent is irrelevant, to just about everything you've said so far. So what's your point?
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Actually I have charged Zen worth of maybe 50 bucks in this whole time I have played this game. It's well worth of the entertainment I have gotten here so far b:cute

Almost three times more than I have b:cute

And I'm a higher level than you and didn't have to steal clan gears to get to it! Goodnight! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

And I'm a higher level than you and didn't have to steal clan gears to get to it! Goodnight! :D

Like I said, 50 bucks is well worth the entertainment this game has given me. It does not bother me at all. b:cute

You being a higher level than I am is irrelevant to the subject and yet again, it does not bother me at all. b:cute

Stealing "clan gears". Gears that have been given to me in the time I have played PWI with RQ which was since closed beta all the way up to level 85.

All you do is care about "clan gears". Clan gears this clan gears that, you stole this and that and blah blah. Seriously you are like a broken record what keeps repeating itself.

OMG YOU PERSONALLY BETRAYED MEEH HOW COULD YOU DO THAT NOW I GOTTA GO DRINK 4 BOTTLES OF ALE TO GET OVER IT. Seriously, just a game, Joe. b:cute
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    And you and I both know RQ could beat BLT in war at current standings. I don't know any BLT that deny that.
    Bloodlust is tough when they are at full force
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

Gotta love, that you completely evaded (kept lying to yourself and believing your own lies) the subject Yukiko was posting here.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    pandora dont cry noob...yoshiki is and was real BLT leader..warmachine and flamez only were there for steal guild money.Yoshiki is best person i knew on this server so i cant accept your define of "yoshiki backstabber" because its totally fake.You get multiple attacks because youa re a random pk guild not other reason....i promised max 2 month of life to rq.
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    go raven go

funny little read this post is, keep it up guys

grinding very boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi b:bye ..................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hi Shizo b:bye
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I am drawn to this thread as if there is great drama being stirred up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    In Pandora's world his lies are reality you can't fight it you just let him live it b:victory
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • Morrisia - Lost City
    Morrisia - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I agree competition would be nice, but the reason you guys failed IS:

You just want to PvP, you don't level, not at all

You're always spamming in WC about you guys wooping CQ's asses, but thats mainly because we prefer to level and take over what really matters.

We take over lands, you just take ppl their dolls or EQ.

You owe this to yourselves, both RQ and BLT.. and I'm lmao

Good luck in trying to be a good competition for us ^^

b:victoryCONQUERORb:victory
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol this is jus a funny thread. Pandora u are so sad. Should I.

Wtf why not. Pandora I thought I would never see you QQ so **** strong, and your doing it wellb:chuckle. CQ been fcked over so much time but we didnt fall we jus solved are issues. BLT just failed at that hard becuz of sum conflict that I dont know of >.<. You think CQ want to be WL or something lmao. RQ and BLT fcked it up a long time ago so stfu.

You were trying to pervent it from being like Delphi and Oracle, such BS. You **** sided with a guild that was stronger than CQ, they jus had bad strategy at TW, reason why they lost. Dont say RQ tried to keep strong, we would of wiped the **** out if BL didnt protect you. Im not saying RQs members are fail indivisualy but as a whole guild, but BLT helped you get strong.

From looking at things right BLT got you where your at right now. If not CQ would of made RQ disband long so please stop the QQ.b:thanks
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • arcane
    edited January 2009
    Options
    People that do not know English well enough to type a complete sentence should not have a say in anything =/.

Seriously. Stop confusing my English.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Tres - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Flamez was speakin teh truthz RQ woulda been curbstomped if BLT wasnt between CQ and RQ lol.

If you are gonna try and deny it Pandora let me remind you of how i Asked you to bid CQ land when RQ didnt have land yet or at least bid close to us you elected to bid on the other side of the map to be as far away as possible ^^.
    Conqueror
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    People that do not know English well enough to type a complete sentence should not have a say in anything =/.

Seriously. Stop confusing my English.

Lmao you live. b:sad I haven't seen you ingame. No point in asking you prolly wont say your ingame name like Toyo.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • arcane
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lmao you live. b:sad I haven't seen you ingame. No point in asking you prolly wont say your ingame name like Toyo.

t0yos in game name is...
    Hold on i forget.

uhhh...
    ill tell you when i remember
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Do you guys not study war history?? Any alliance that does take over the map will break apart in due time. Its human nature to get greedy, and if you think those 3 guilds will work together once the common enemy is gone, you are crazy. Not to mention that amount of guild fusions that will go on to retake the map...i honestly can't wait.
  • Tres - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You won't get through to Pandora with logic dude lol you may as well not even try =p
    Conqueror
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    the plot thickens....
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Tres - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Gettin really thick ;D First RQ vs CQ war tonight b:laugh too bad i most likely wont participate too noob lvl after being gone 3 months b:surrender
    Conqueror
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Do you guys not study war history?? Any alliance that does take over the map will break apart in due time. Its human nature to get greedy, and if you think those 3 guilds will work together once the common enemy is gone, you are crazy. Not to mention that amount of guild fusions that will go on to retake the map...i honestly can't wait.

Noobish in level, not noobish in logic, well said
    b:bye
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    the plot thickens....

We've attracted a GM to the thread. b:victory
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just a QQ thread. I like it b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    t0yos in game name is...
    Hold on i forget.

uhhh...
    ill tell you when i remember

hint: toyo has g9 hp stones xD
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

your right, but that all takes time. previous game i played it took 2 years for the largest guild to finally disband, and if CQ do things right we might be waiting a while till they 'break apart'.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    your right, but that all takes time. previous game i played it took 2 years for the largest guild to finally disband, and if CQ do things right we might be waiting a while till they 'break apart'.

doesnt matter. the level gap will get smaller and smaller. we may have the highest levels right now, we may also be the sexiest but when even the 'non-factor' guilds get 8x and even 9x im sure no guild can hold onto number one seeing as 3 wars at once even with all 200 members isnt possible with some coordination between attackers.