A Farewell To Conflict

Options

Comments

• Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    doesnt matter. the level gap will get smaller and smaller. we may have the highest levels right now, we may also be the sexiest but when even the 'non-factor' guilds get 8x and even 9x im sure no guild can hold onto number one seeing as 3 wars at once even with all 200 members isnt possible with some coordination between attackers.

That in case that all those you called "non-factor" guilds will still be playing and don't give up on the game before that and then the server will die like what happened in PW-MY.
    . . . . . .
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    MY Server is far from dead o.O theres still goins on like the rest of the time Black died another guild appeared to take its place >_>
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    BLT members leave for CQ -> It's "losing members."

BLT members leave for RQ -> it's "stealing members."

I love it.

But no, BLT has indeed given up. They are too afraid to attack CQ. Yoshiki and I planned out that he would hit DWP while we hit CQ's minor lands, however, his members are scared shitless of CQ and would rather attack us than them. It's unfortunate, but that's what it's come to.

I wish that was the case: http://i43.tinypic.com/2943p0o.png

you took their etherblade first
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Do you guys not study war history?? Any alliance that does take over the map will break apart in due time. Its human nature to get greedy, and if you think those 3 guilds will work together once the common enemy is gone, you are crazy. Not to mention that amount of guild fusions that will go on to retake the map...i honestly can't wait.

We are the war history.. Shut up. b:shutup
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    doesnt matter. the level gap will get smaller and smaller. we may have the highest levels right now, we may also be the sexiest but when even the 'non-factor' guilds get 8x and even 9x im sure no guild can hold onto number one seeing as 3 wars at once even with all 200 members isnt possible with some coordination between attackers.

I'm sorry devoted, but I'd have to disagree with that. By the time they are 8x and 9x non-factor guild we will have already reached 100+ And have the most elite gear possible. Making it difficult for any guild to break through.

Even when WL had fake bids they did have some attack regardless. While all that happened, they didn't send much to defend the land. they make it so people have no choice but to use real money rather than ingame money.

Also, since a lot will have +12 gear and weapons those 8x and 9x can easily be 1 shotted. Trust me.. I seen it. So, it takes less and less to defend a land. But you could always have a guild full of phoenix b:cry

RAWR DOUBLE POST!!!!
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Funny how after all this drama RQ still shows up on pk with BL. What kind of Ironic is that ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry devoted, but I'd have to disagree with that. By the time they are 8x and 9x non-factor guild we will have already reached 100+ And have the most elite gear possible. Making it difficult for any guild to break through.

Even when WL had fake bids they did have some attack regardless. While all that happened, they didn't send much to defend the land. they make it so people have no choice but to use real money rather than ingame money.

Also, since a lot will have +12 gear and weapons those 8x and 9x can easily be 1 shotted. Trust me.. I seen it. So, it takes less and less to defend a land. But you could always have a guild full of phoenix b:cry

RAWR DOUBLE POST!!!!

except how active will people be? i used the term 'non-factor' wrong. im talking about the guilds that have high-ish levels but not the numbers that the biggest guilds have. how long till another GZ forms but to take down conq? there are more than enough people to form and take conq down but who knows whats going to happen. blt died out of almost nowhere and now is back. power changes constantly and thats why this game is fun
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

RAWR DOUBLE POST!!!!

you want do gears+12 to all cq with only 150m per week?lol u fail :)

i known well how wl was able to win and cq is way far from wl....

in conqueror only deity(quit) has 1 chance of get gears+12.i known other 4 players in whole server with chance of get +12 gears and they are not in cq,

no guild is invincible... Bl(real one with me and lrod) lost wars only because leaders didnt want to listen me or x or lrod or someone with a bit tw experience about strategy and warmachine(most nub player on server) was leading all tw....now warmachine(1 of main reason why i did hate bl)backstabbed bl and joined conqueror(i knew it) so bl can only improve tw tactic and getting a bit new members and removing alliance with rq or other random pker can alive.

in next months with no fake bid will be very hard to keep more than 6 lands for everyguild.

ps:why conqueror invited a backstabber and a bad person(also player) like warmachine?he is only lvling a new char lol...he want only free gx....

ps2:anyone did listen tigerlily voice? because talking with a bit delphi ppl they think this "girl" is a boy lol
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    MY Server is far from dead o.O theres still goins on like the rest of the time Black died another guild appeared to take its place >_>
    Lol, you call 2 guilds fighting is "a far from dead server"? b:laugh
    . . . . . .
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    raven wrote: »
    anyone did listen tigerlily voice? because talking with a bit delphi ppl they think this "girl" is a boy lol

Lily is a girl lmaob:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol, you call 2 guilds fighting is "a far from dead server"? b:laugh

so what if only 2 guilds are in the spotlight. Malaysia and other guilds still around too lol. But Hey i wouldnt really expect you to know as much about Oracle as I do seeing as i got friends who still play there its okaaaaaaay b:bye
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    so what if only 2 guilds are in the spotlight. Malaysia and other guilds still around too lol. But Hey i wouldnt really expect you to know as much about Oracle as I do seeing as i got friends who still play there its okaaaaaaay b:bye

I actually go back there for TW when my guild has it and last week there were like 7 or 8 guilds fighting, Of course i have no idea who they are cause they were all in Chinese symbols but WL and Ronin but still, certainly more active now then 3 months ago
    b:bye
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ps2:anyone did listen tigerlily voice? because talking with a bit delphi ppl they think this "girl" is a boy lol

Lily has such a cute voice b:cute even when she's bubbly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Holysky - Lost City
    Holysky - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Such flames are so poor... but if you want it i'll quote you

Raven: "I have no time for my rl gf cause i'm addicted to pwi" b:bye
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Why don't you tell everyone why Skye left you Raven b:cute
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

You fail, I think your dumb, stop it.

BTW Lily is Smexy girl in all ways b:cute
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    D D D D Double POSTb:pleased
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    D D D D Double POSTb:pleased

Mark of the true professionals.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The usual excuses. PK More lowbies, just dont QQ about bugs when my phoenix eats up all your squishy mages and clerics (some of them are seriously squishy, I've even killed a few with spells for crying out loud.)

it i qq about Phoenix all the time, I know i do I do it daily, People in vent are like Oh Soda got killed by a Phoenix Vent GDHSLSDHGLKDFSHDSJKf, About that. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    edited January 2009
    Options
    you want do gears+12 to all cq with only 150m per week?lol u fail :)

It's 200m per week now b:cute

Another reason to use vent, so don't have to listen to rumors and knowing straight facts who is a girl and who not. Kthx. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The inevitable is going to happen.

Ta-Ta RQ b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

lol you went to Delphi to ask stuff about TigerLily? Stalker much? Seriously don't you have anything better to do.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    lol you went to Delphi to ask stuff about TigerLily? Stalker much? Seriously don't you have anything better to do.

i went delphi?do you known load of delphi people play this server?your ignorance isnt a new anymore.....
    Stalker?me and lrod blacklisted tigerlily its a enemy and a backstabber as you.2 greedy boy from ex blt.
    Sorry holysky..you drunk dutch boy....you are in e-love with tigerlily but you dont realize her bf would be waxxorian..he/she only wants ur id.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i went delphi?do you known load of delphi people play this server?your ignorance isnt a new anymore.....
    Stalker?me and lrod blacklisted tigerlily its a enemy and a backstabber as you.2 greedy boy from ex blt.
    Sorry holysky..you drunk dutch boy....you are in e-love with tigerlily but you dont realize her bf would be waxxorian..he/she only wants ur id.

Someone translate for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • shizo
    edited January 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »

I second that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options

english isnt my first or second language so your flame is pointless and lame mrfatassamericanboy.I speak more languages than you spammerboydouchebag
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    english isnt my first or second language so your flame is pointless and lame mrfatassamericanboy.I speak more languages than you spammerboydouchebag

A flame is an attempt to make someone feel bad by insulting them.

I really do need a translation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A flame is an attempt to make someone feel bad by insulting them.

I really do need a translation.

maybe you need a vocabulary...are you still at kindergarden?
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lol raven is butthurt about something.... maybe he gets beaten every day by his daddy?b:surrender
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Raven, to be honest, since english is neither your first or second language, you are probably the one needing vocabulary. Just pointing that out.

And that sentence was very difficult to read. I applaud you for trying, but it was pretty hard to understand. Your english, overall, is very good though. How long have you been learning?

No point in flaming right now. If CQ takes the map, then CQ takes it. Its up to the rest of the server to get it back. I think its truly rofl worthy that CQ thinks they can hold it for any sort of length of time. Eventually, CQ will fall like BLT, and like RQ will as well. It happens to everyone at some point. Enjoy it while you can.

RQ would be in a better position if they didnt go around pissing everyone off. Sure I love you guys, but not everyone appreciates the random ganking like I do. You made enemies of the entire server, yet claim to be fighting on their behalf. Obviously, because of your actions, you will get zero support from the server. If you haven't noticed, many ppl would rather CQ take the map and **** you guys, then have you even in the running. Perhaps RQ will learn from its mistakes, perhaps not. Either way RQ made this server a blast to play on.

All I can say is regroup, forge new alliances, and move on. You are going to have to do some serious apologizing if you hope to grow anew again, however. Best of luck!