Comments

• Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ROBES ARE SQUISHY

No... NO... IT CAN'T BE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I personally highly dislike the idea that we're attacking RQ back.
    Although everyones been telling me RQ isn't actually allies, I've always seen them as such.
    Being attacked by conq, and I get my **** saved by X.
    Being attacked by GZ, and a group of RQ fought em off and I went back to grinding.
    I don't really like the idea of losing that.

Plus I don't see any real benefit to BloodLusT either if we chose to fight RQ.
    It feels like we're splitting into a free-for-all of 4 or 5 guilds, but 3 has plotted to take two out, RQ and BLT.

But, Pandora, is it really too much to ask for Etherblade back?
    This would remove any misunderstandings between Blt and RQ.
    As long as neither sides bid on each other's territories after, then it shouldn't be a problem anymore. I don't know. I'm not a long term member.... very short actually, so I'm really in no position to say anything.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I personally highly dislike the idea that we're attacking RQ back.
    Although everyones been telling me RQ isn't actually allies, I've always seen them as such.
    Being attacked by conq, and I get my **** saved by X.
    Being attacked by GZ, and a group of RQ fought em off and I went back to grinding.
    I don't really like the idea of losing that.

Plus I don't see any real benefit to BloodLusT either if we chose to fight RQ.
    It feels like we're splitting into a free-for-all of 4 or 5 guilds, but 3 has plotted to take two out, RQ and BLT.

But, Pandora, is it really too much to ask for Etherblade back?
    This would remove any misunderstandings between Blt and RQ.
    As long as neither sides bid on each other's territories after, then it shouldn't be a problem anymore. I don't know. I'm not a long term member.... very short actually, so I'm really in no position to say anything.

RQ has always considered BLT as allies.

And, as I told them time and time again, refund us for the territory's worth of that week and they can have it back no problem...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well, that adds nothing of value to the discussion, or even related to what I'm trying to say here. I admit, it's a good try though, it often works, and it stays within a... reasonable... choice... of vocabulary. If you know what I mean.

blah blah blah blah blah blah i like cake but its a lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    qqqqqq is a pvp sever get over it.

then qqqq about getting attacked by Bloodlust, it's a pvp server get over it. Not saying it makes it fun but that's as dumb as your argument gets.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    So let me get this right. When faced with a CQ/GZ alliance, BLT would rather take out the only guild that are willing and capable of helping them fight because they took a land due to a misunderstanding?

Talk about getting their priorities straight. Turning against RQ now means killing both RQ and themselves. But then again, most high level BLTs are already scouting for openings in CQ and making back deals. It's a self-fulfilling fail prophecy only capable by the selfish high levels in BLT. The real losers here are the mid level suckers who won't be getting off when the ship sinks.

I'm not one bit surprised.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    then qqqq about getting attacked by Bloodlust, it's a pvp server get over it. Not saying it makes it fun but that's as dumb as your argument gets.

I don't think anyone here QQ'd over getting attacked by BLT. The whole point of the post is that the SERVER is ****ed, BLT was just the last nail in the coffin.

Not that you ever understood guild politics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well, I totally agree with Pandora in that the server this way will get more boring and boring but I still think it's RQ's fault from begining to attack BLT last week instead of helping them although I'm RQ now LOL b:laugh
    . . . . . .
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well, I totally agree with Pandora in that the server this way will get more boring and boring but I still think it's RQ's fault from begining to attack BLT last week instead of helping them although I'm RQ now LOL b:laugh

"It's RQ's fault for doing what BLT's leader asked them to do!"

I keep hearing that, it's really starting to bother me. I dunno what people expect me to do, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I don't think anyone here QQ'd over getting attacked by BLT. The whole point of the post is that the SERVER is ****ed, BLT was just the last nail in the coffin.

Not that you ever understood guild politics.

You misunderstood my point, my whole sentence was pure sarcasm towards Soda post that was saying "who cares if we kill level 30's its a pvp server get over it", I never said that BLT attacking you was a good thing for the server.

About guild politics, looking back @ when I was VGM seems like the decisions I took were actually the right ones too bad they were overturned one too many times.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    About guild politics, looking back @ when I was VGM seems like the decisions I took were actually the right ones

That's... Not what I heard. But then again, I wasn't there myself, so whatever.

Ah, no, wait. You were the one who kept ceasefiring GZ. No. You made horrible decisions, and you're a big part of the reason that BLT doesn't know their own alignments anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    That's... Not what I heard. But then again, I wasn't there myself, so whatever.

Ah, no, wait. You were the one who kept ceasefiring GZ. No. You made horrible decisions, and you're a big part of the reason that BLT doesn't know their own alignments anymore.

Nobody in the guild wanted that KOS so why force it? You wanted it more than anyone else in our guild. Ironically enough all those that wanted that KOS ended up leaving during the KOS because they were tired of being pked.

It's not like RQ had the strength to help us much at that time, as most spent and still spend their time in Tombs to raise that pk count.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Hell, why don't we blame CQ and GZ for having an alliance while we're at it? I'm pretty sure a 4-Guild Free For All would be much more "fun". This way, even which Territory to take will become strategy so that a Guild with a dumbass leader can't make it very far.
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This just makes conqs accomplishments stand out more lol. Seems the big guilds so far with the exception of rq have crumbled under pressure. Not saying blt didnt recover but there drama affected the guild nonetheless. Conq faced a triple kos from the 3 strongest guilds on server. Asc/Blt, Rq, and Unlimited survived and wiped unlimited. Not saying conq wont crumble at some point. Just seems they have done the best so far at withstanding pressure and staying intact
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    After less than 4 months, I can say that, boring boring boring server.. b:surrender
    . . . . . .
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hmmm... I return from sea tomorrow, should prove interesting to see what has changed in this past week....

As for etherblade and yoshiki said this or that... fact of the matter is if you are the ally you claim to be and yoshiki had changed his mind, during BLT's time of weakness I myself was a major cause of... you would have bid etherblade so that GZ could not take it, then allowed them to keep the land knowing full well all the core members of BLT could not participate during the war due to dropping guild tag withen the 100 hour time frame of the war...

An ally would have said,"perfect, GZ did not get the level 2 land, we assisted BLT in not allowing them to win the bid, and we have gained their good favor by doing this."

Instead even after I myself told you, by request of yoshiki, that the plans have changed and that if you proceeded to take the land, any ties to BLT from RQ would be cut. Simple as that, had you really been seeking the best interest between BLT and RQ you would have bid the land, then not taken it as was asked. Do not complain now that Yoshiki is following through with what he said he would do if that so be the case lol. You knew full well that the following week BLT would be back in full force and ready to rock out with our **** out lol, but you chose the wrong path almighty Pandora, you opened Pandora's Box ^^

I'll be back tomorrow, pz out

Flamez
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    "It's RQ's fault for doing what BLT's leader asked them to do!"

I keep hearing that, it's really starting to bother me. I dunno what people expect me to do, lol.

I think the situation is too complicated for some people, here's the simple version of what occurred:

1. After grim left BLT began to disintegrate. Yoshiki picked up the mantle.

2. Yoshiki made a deal with RQ that we would slowly begin to take their lands starting with etherblade while BLT members would gradually join RQ.

3.Eventually the plan was for us to attack CQ simultaneously.

4. BUT Grim and others who had abandoned BLT started influencing Yoshiki so that he decided that we would no longer be following said plan.

5. In return RQ asked for the 20m that we would have gotten for taking etherblade seeing as we had already bid.

6. BLT wouldn't agree to just giving us the 20m and instead...Showed up with a full force to fight against us.

And that....Is how the cookie crumbled.
    Nobody in the guild wanted that KOS so why force it? You wanted it more than anyone else in our guild. Ironically enough all those that wanted that KOS ended up leaving during the KOS because they were tired of being pked.

It's not like RQ had the strength to help us much at that time, as most spent and still spend their time in Tombs to raise that pk count.

I think the fact that your missing is that RQ did much more for BLT in our alliance then we ever got in return. For example, If RQ members were at fish with BLT and someone came and killed the BLT member we would help protect them. But...When GZ came to kill RQ members at fish BLT stood by and watched, Sounds like a fair trade?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hmmm... I return from sea tomorrow, should prove interesting to see what has changed in this past week....

As for etherblade and yoshiki said this or that... fact of the matter is if you are the ally you claim to be and yoshiki had changed his mind, during BLT's time of weakness I myself was a major cause of... you would have bid etherblade so that GZ could not take it, then allowed them to keep the land knowing full well all the core members of BLT could not participate during the war due to dropping guild tag withen the 100 hour time frame of the war...

An ally would have said,"perfect, GZ did not get the level 2 land, we assisted BLT in not allowing them to win the bid, and we have gained their good favor by doing this."

Instead even after I myself told you, by request of yoshiki, that the plans have changed and that if you proceeded to take the land, any ties to BLT from RQ would be cut. Simple as that, had you really been seeking the best interest between BLT and RQ you would have bid the land, then not taken it as was asked. Do not complain now that Yoshiki is following through with what he said he would do if that so be the case lol. You knew full well that the following week BLT would be back in full force and ready to rock out with our **** out lol, but you chose the wrong path almighty Pandora, you opened Pandora's Box ^^

I'll be back tomorrow, pz out

Flamez

Yoshiki told me to disregard anything you said. Lol. And you and I both know RQ could beat BLT in war at current standings. I don't know any BLT that deny that.

We told you guys we wouldn't attack the territory if you refunded the money we'd lost from not taking GZ's territory that week, and you refused to refund us.

If I told you to attack walled stronghold, waited until you bid, then said "HAHA JUST KIDDING DON'T ATTACK IT" what the hell would you do. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    1. lol we bid GZ to support u in TW
    2. we KOS every guild that bid you to stop the multi bid, and took a huge reputation hit for it lol.
    3. we defend fish in any fight we ever knew of
    4. we served as your barrier between you and CQ keeping your guild alive or you would have been getting trampled long ago
    5. we assisted in your higher level members leveling before all of the low level pkers could catch up...

you did what for bloodlust? lol... do tell please.

Do not tell me you trained my guild in TW or pvp the one time you did without asking me, which was a straight insult to BLT.

Do not tell me you have gone out of your way many many times to help us in the KOS war, as if we have not done the same.

Do not tell me you have ever assisted us in TW which you have proven with etherblade.

Quit claiming your guild has done a damn thing for BLT besides take members lol, Zzzzz I'm tired of hearing "We've done so much for your guild and you've done nothing for ours!"

When in all actuallity, I've seen it quite the opposite, and if you are going to claim that I stole pyrocide or warmachine at the level of 4x for all of us, GG Barely even knew you or your guild back then and had no loyalty or alliance to you.

So tell me, what have you done again?
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    2. we KOS every guild that bid you to stop the multi bid, and took a huge reputation hit for it lol.
    4. we served as your barrier between you and CQ keeping your guild alive or you would have been getting trampled long ago
    5. we assisted in your higher level members leveling before all of the low level pkers could catch up...

Do not tell me you trained my guild in TW or pvp the one time you did without asking me, which was a straight insult to BLT.

Do not tell me you have gone out of your way many many times to help us in the KOS war, as if we have not done the same.

Do not tell me you have ever assisted us in TW which you have proven with etherblade.

Quit claiming your guild has done a damn thing for BLT besides take members lol, Zzzzz I'm tired of hearing "We've done so much for your guild and you've done nothing for ours!"

When in all actuallity, I've seen it quite the opposite, and if you are going to claim that I stole pyrocide or warmachine at the level of 4x for all of us, GG Barely even knew you or your guild back then and had no loyalty or alliance to you.

So tell me, what have you done again?

We dealt with you guys constantly ceasefiring GZ, GZ ganking parties, BLT standing by watching us die because of the stupid ceasefires.

RQ never called BLT to a fight ever - you know that to be true, you asked me why not. And yet RQ got called out to BLT's fights all the time and we showed, 9/10 times I showed in person.

Nobody every said you "stole" pyrocide or warmachine because I've always laughed at people (like you) who say we "stole" BLT members. If people want to leave, they leave. It's not stealing.

I've held 4 TW defense trainings for BLT members and you were not leader during any of them, so I don't see how "telling you" is relevant. None were targeted at werebeasts.

And every week I planned our attacks with you, and just about every week you told you "don't care what we do" and even more often than that, it wasn't even you doing the bidding, it was Kyri and I had to tell her where to bid for you because there was no plan for BLT at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options

Quoted for Absolute Truth.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Quoted for Absolute Truth.

Except that 1 is false and it was bidded to avoid having to attack CQ.

2 I specifically told Grim not to do and he ignored me.

3 just straight up isn't true, on the other hand, BLT repeatedly ceasefired GZ and watched them gank the RQs in the BLT fish party.

4 was not your choice, it was just how the map fanned out, and quite honestly with BLT's TW perfomance I'd say we'd probably have done just as good as you have(n't) against CQ.

5: Because you couldn't find anyone to go to your fish parties, and when you could, you'd put them in the waiting list before RQ... Even if the first 3 were RQ and have been on the list for an hour, the moment a BLT PMed Pyrocide he got first on the list because "guild comes first." On the other hand, RQ's current fish parties are often PMing often-fishing BLT and asking them if they want in the list, and holding the list evenly for both guilds.

.. Next?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If people want to leave, they leave. It's not stealing.

Pandora, why do you keep lying so much ? You even start to believe your own lies and act upon them. I feel, that the QQ in this thread is strong. lb:chuckle
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Pandora, why do you keep lying so much ? You even start to believe your own lies and act upon them. I feel, that the QQ in this thread is strong. lb:chuckle

Take it easy, Markus. Not everyone backstabs their guilds and steals gear :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yeah, that's what really happened uh huh. b:cute
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yeah, that's what really happened uh huh. b:cute

It amuses me that a bank manager steals things. Hahaha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It amuses me that a bank manager steals things. Hahaha.

Say what? Who is a bank manager? b:shocked
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Say what? Who is a bank manager? b:shocked

Hahahahahaha. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hahahahahaha. :3

#kittyfaceclub

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options