A Farewell To Conflict

Options
Pandora - Lost City
Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
This is an apology to the players of Lost City.

RageQuit and I tried our hardest to keep the server from becoming a monopoly. Even in the face of the GZ + CQ + Integrity alliance, we had hopes of holding steadfast with BLT's help.

Unfortunately, after Grim stepped down from BLT, it's all gone to ****. The new leader, while he is a good guy, is afraid to do anything unless the whole guild supports it. As a result, he is unable to lead his guild properly and make the best choice for them.

Instead, he has chosen to attack allies rather than enemies.

RageQuit will continue strong, and will continue to fight all these wars every week. We're not going to back down in the face of these odds.

But BLT has given up, and they have chosen to give the server to Conqueror. We will continue to fight as long as we can, but BLT has essentially chosen to kill the competition in this server.

So, I apologize. I forged the alliance I thought necessary to keep competition alive on this server, but through their foolish actions it's gone down the drain. The server is on it's way to being a monopoly like Delphi and Oracle.

RageQuit will not give up, but BloodLusT already has. I hope some new guild can rise in their place and step up to CQ before the whole map is that ugly shade of red.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
Post edited by Pandora - Lost City on

Comments

• enmo
    enmo Posts: 1
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Pandora, pls get yr facts about BLT lol.. Blt has not give up yet.. With this post, how many blt members u decided to take now?
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You bid BLT land first... Both BLT and RQ got land next to CQ wheres the joint attack yo? LOL
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    BLT members leave for CQ -> It's "losing members."

BLT members leave for RQ -> it's "stealing members."

I love it.

But no, BLT has indeed given up. They are too afraid to attack CQ. Yoshiki and I planned out that he would hit DWP while we hit CQ's minor lands, however, his members are scared shitless of CQ and would rather attack us than them. It's unfortunate, but that's what it's come to.
    You bid BLT land first...

I wish that was the case: http://i43.tinypic.com/2943p0o.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    Suiguintou - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

can you provide a little clarification to this statement?
  • Tres - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol alright i see the chat
    Conqueror
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ah damn, was hoping this weekend would be uneventful and I could go bowling :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I assume an apology is in order for all the 3x players RageQuit has literally FARMED in the Secret Passage for ranking, seeing as that is something the general public actually is forced to deal with. Also, Tres is right, RageQuit attacked BloodLust and took one of their level 2 lands. To me, that alliance seemed pretty one-sided, eh? Allies taking advantage of a moment of weakness, tsk tsk.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Screenshot clearly shows a conversation in which he says he'd bid on RQ land. Unless of course, it was edited :v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tres - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    im no expert on editing less i can look for total bs so i gotta take it on face value but gotta wonder how come you couldn't go for a joint attack since both guilds border instead lolol
    Conqueror
  • Mixie - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I assume an apology is in order for all the 3x players RageQuit has literally FARMED in the Secret Passage for ranking, seeing as that is something the general public actually is forced to deal with. Also, Tres is right, RageQuit attacked BloodLust and took one of their level 2 lands. To me, that alliance seemed pretty one-sided, eh? Allies taking advantage of a moment of weakness, tsk tsk.

Not all of RQ does that, very few members do and those who do get made fun of for it. I never went into passage to pvp and know more RQ who like fighting their own levels than lowbies, rank or not.

P.S. So many replies so quickly....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Not all of RQ does that, very few members do and those who do get made fun of for it. I never went into passage to pvp and know more RQ who like fighting their own levels than lowbies, rank or not.

The guild as a whole is guilty of any member's actions, unless acted upon. Seeing as how it's a rather common event, that seems like the main message being sent, whether you take part of it or not.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    im no expert on editing less i can look for total bs so i gotta take it on face value but gotta wonder how come you couldn't go for a joint attack since both guilds border instead lolol

That's what I asked for. Yoshiki's members are too afraid of CQ, unfortunately.

Stuck in traffic atm, zzz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    Suiguintou - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    according to Yoshiki, BLT simply wants to take back Etherblade because you attacked us last week. unless there is some kind of back story here, we'd very much like to hear why you chose to attack us last week because you're contradicting yourself:
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The guild as a whole is guilty of any member's actions, unless acted upon. Seeing as how it's a rather common event, that seems like the main message being sent, whether you take part of it or not.

QFT. If they'd just leave the noobs alone RQ would be more powerful, they'd have less enemies and probably more allies against "the CQ monopoly". Instead they go after them with the poor excuses like "It's a pk server so we should pk"
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • enmo
    enmo Posts: 1
    edited January 2009
    Options
    according to Yoshiki, BLT simply wants to take back Etherblade because you attacked us last week. unless there is some kind of back story here, we'd very much like to hear why you chose to attack us last week because you're contradicting yourself:

Past is Past.. BLT,CQ,GZ wipe RQ first!! Sound good nw.. Then BLT CQ GZ can fight among themselves.. This will be good idea :)
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This is an apology to the players of Lost City.

RageQuit and I tried our hardest to keep the server from becoming a monopoly. Even in the face of the GZ + CQ + Integrity alliance, we had hopes of holding steadfast with BLT's help.

Unfortunately, after Grim stepped down from BLT, it's all gone to ****. The new leader, while he is a good guy, is afraid to do anything unless the whole guild supports it. As a result, he is unable to lead his guild properly and make the best choice for them.

RageQuit will continue strong, and will continue to fight all these wars every week. We're not going to back down in the face of these odds.

But BLT has given up, and they have chosen to give the server to Conqueror. We will continue to fight as long as we can, but BLT has essentially chosen to kill the competition in this server.

So, I apologize. I forged the alliance I thought necessary to keep competition alive on this server, but through their foolish actions it's gone down the drain. The server is on it's way to being a monopoly like Delphi and Oracle.

RageQuit will not give up, but BloodLusT already has. I hope some new guild can rise in their place and step up to CQ before the whole map is that ugly shade of red.

first off, red is not ugly, alot of ppl becomes red name just so it matches them, red hair, red clothes, yea even some ppl illegally edit their .ini files to make a red veno tail and hair (looks at a werefox in BL who's name shall not be named but has a pheonix called PAIN). Yea red is the new black b:victory

Secondly, all u talk about is the CQ + GZ + INT alliance and u say CQ is going to take over the whole map? if CQ were to take over the entire map i'm pretty sure GZ or Int would stand for it.

Thirdly, Wasn't it BLT's plan to take over the map and leave RQ land so they can TW? how is the dreaded cq + GZ + int alliance any different.

Don't try to get the server to back u now prundora, noone likes u or anyone in ur guild. You talk **** on the forums and **** ingame, u pk low lvls constantly and now u want sympathy? go **** yourself
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

I've explained this about 20 times. Yoshiki told us to attack etherblade and that he wants rq to start taking blt territories as we go and when we have the majority they'll merge.

He later changed his mind, and we said "that's fine, just reimburse us for the territory and we won't attack it."

Grim and his uncles then convinced yoshi to just try to defend us, which they did, and got steamrolled.

You can ask yoshiki about any of this. He won't lie about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    //Off-Topic

I heard dddddfunLoL went HOLYMG status b:shocked
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The main way a new guild will "step up in BLT's place" is by leveling its members. Unfortunately it is very hard to do this because RQ has a KOS on every single player in the game. You brought this on yourself. I'd much rather see Conq take over the whole map than any of the other tards that currently have territories.

Also, if it comes down to it, look what happened to BLT when they had like 10 wars in that week. Sure they won most, but not all of them. I highly doubt any guild would be able to hold off that many wars unless they remove the guild size limit.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    //Off-Topic

I heard dddddfunLoL went HOLYMG status b:shocked

Haiz isn't the only one now! You non-CQ should see him in Guild Chat, he's so happy. Now when they laugh at him he can say ddddfun went holy too. Misery loves company b:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It would have been a lot more fun if GZ and Int didn't attack RQ this week. I want to fight RQ at their best.... b:cold
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Haiz isn't the only one now! You non-CQ should see him in Guild Chat, he's so happy. Now when they laugh at him he can say ddddfun went holy too. Misery loves company b:laugh

Nothing wrong with holy if you roll it for the right reasons. Haiz's reason was just ****.

P.S: I convinced ddddd to go holy :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Nothing wrong with holy if you roll it for the right reasons. Haiz's reason was just ****.

P.S: I convinced ddddd to go holy :p

Yeah, I heard they're not bad but everyone still laughs at him anyway b:chuckle
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I heard they're not bad but everyone still laughs at him anyway b:chuckle

Even though I hate Haiz with a passion for no specific reason at all, he does some wild damage. So whether he chose to go heaven or hell, I don't think it would have made a difference.

People can laugh at him but he still ****.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Even though I hate Haiz with a passion for no specific reason at all, he does some wild damage. So whether he chose to go heaven or hell, I don't think it would have made a difference.

People can laugh at him but he still ****.

When Elayne and Haiz are both 100+ they should fight - Holy mage vs Hell Mage b:shocked

That'd be fun to watch
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    When Elayne and Haiz are both 100+ they should fight - Holy mage vs Hell Mage b:shocked

That'd be fun to watch

lol, that would be. But I would have to jump in and kill Haiz :o
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

qqqqqq is a pvp sever get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mixie - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

I love me some Soda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

The usual excuses. PK More lowbies, just dont QQ about bugs when my phoenix eats up all your squishy mages and clerics (some of them are seriously squishy, I've even killed a few with spells for crying out loud.)
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

Well, that adds nothing of value to the discussion, or even related to what I'm trying to say here. I admit, it's a good try though, it often works, and it stays within a... reasonable... choice... of vocabulary. If you know what I mean.