Shut down the Pk server! It is rediculous!

Comments

• Artiii - Sanctuary
    Artiii - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    How long will this go on? Guess I just contributed to extending its lifetime :)
  • Haseothepkk - Lost City
    Haseothepkk - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    How long will this go on? Guess I just contributed to extending its lifetime :)
    there is no thing that is forever and this thread will come to a end some time the sooner this thread is locked or closed the better off everyone would be.
  • Evancer - Heavens Tear
    Evancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    wish i could pk those kitty's in archosaur. laggin up a perfectly good game with bots.... they WILL get whats coming to em (serial killer laugh etc etc)

God, I would PAY you to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let's just pretend I said something clever in response and leave it at that..."
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    10k views? o.o I think Pk servers are alright now. I don't think this is needed anymore.

Lol anyone would like to have a slice of carebare? ^^
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Besides... you're igniting drama n' flames... And not the fun kind, either.
    Really? I think its fun.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear
    Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I still can't understand why it bothers people so much

1) People always judge things that are different, nobodys gonna get anywhere if they take it so personally,
    2) Don't go on lost city server if you don't want to listen to them,
    and..
    3) USE BLACKLIST, it's made for a reason
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • asdamoon
    asdamoon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hi all
    how are u all
    do any one know when will the servers open to be online
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    asdamoon wrote: »
    hi all
    how are u all
    do any one know when will the servers open to be online

Holy leaping frogs. Not only is this horse that's been flogged to the bones still not locked, people are still posting to it (even me! b:chuckle)... And even irrelevant things!

I hope to some higher power that this person is referring to maintenance, which is irrelevant to this thread anyhow. If s/he is referring to "when will the servers be open for people to sign up to play", wow. Just wow.

In either case, I hope this person ends up not playing on LC. Hell, we have enough lametards as it is. Lametards need to be on carebear servers. They tend to end up griefing and/or whining about being griefed (when they weren't) otherwise.

There. I added my fuel to the fire. Hopefully this thread will be locked before it hits 20 pages. b:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • amradio
    amradio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Fail, 20 pages ftw!! Woot! Anyway I fail to see why ppl need to diss Lost City so much. I'm tired of all the "punish PKers" and "no lost city" ****. Reroll, and don't play on lost city. And if you spent so much money and don't want to reroll, then, suck it up. It honestly takes an idiot to not figure out there's a difference between PvE and PvP. And even if you've NEVER heard of the terms, the game tells you from level 1 that "you will be white for open pk at lvl 30". I refuse to believe that anyone had NO clue what was going to happen until they hit 30 and got whacked. That doesn't even pass the idiot test.

EDIT: dangit...i was hoping i'd make it 20 XD
  • Aubebear - Lost City
    Aubebear - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wow, dumbest post ever. Carebear! carebear! so what! b:angry if you are gonna let a bunch of geeks you don't even know on a GAME get to you, just quit mmo's now because there will always be people who think that they have it better than you and YES, they will talk **** to try and get to you. You are pathetic, and dare I say...a carebare b:laugh
  • Rawrlox - Sanctuary
    Rawrlox - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lost City is a PvP server, not a PK server. -_- And Zehethos... Hun, you're taking this far too seriously. The PvE and PvP server(s) exist in different veins, for different players' desires. The players of said servers have jabbed at each other for as long as I've been playing MMOs... It's, like, the norm; and not only on PW, either. Why are you so annoyed by the gamer's ribbing of people you don't even play with?

most definently agreed.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Seriously why is there a discussion here? We should all know pvp servers will always attract the biggest following of jerks. Why else? Simple reason random pk mostly. Of course PVE server will have less of that type, more nice people on those servers. I see RQ trolling this thread and its really sad to not see the guilds that matter represent what that server actually does.

Yep CQ the server certified carebears, cleaning the map of jerkoffs. Makes sense don't it?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    As theshazzbot already said this will never happen. Some people like PvP others don't. It is really up to the individual player and considering that this version of PW is as far as I know the only version to even have a PvE server... Well it is nice to have a choice and it does suit the tastes of more people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amradio
    amradio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Word up! I find ppl very nice on Lost City though, seriously. I've yet to meet a legit jerkoff, and most everyone is very helpful. Not to mention if you shut down the pvp server, all the jerkoffs would just go to HT and harrass you all. Now why would you do that? You already get enough grief on the forums haha.
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh yea... i got 2 ideas... 1) if you cant beat em join em... 2) ignore them and just play the game?
  • Hitsuu - Lost City
    Hitsuu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The pk server keeps calling Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebears! Aaaaarrrgghh! Why not you just handle this situation or just shut down Lost City and see how they like it! I am furious so please...

..................................................................................................................................................................

Lets close every server for one week. Then reopen them with everyone at lvl 1 again...... WTF are u on DUDE.
  • Haseothepkk - Lost City
    Haseothepkk - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ..................................................................................................................................................................

Lets close every server for one week. Then reopen them with everyone at lvl 1 again...... WTF are u on DUDE.

good question Hitsuu, but let me rephase this quest a little but WTF was you smoking when you came up with this crazy idea to shut down the PvP Server

and as subject this case should be closed by now
  • Wanyudo - Lost City
    Wanyudo - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ok.....this is one suggestion where its safe to say - not gonna happen.
    f ck yeah!!
  • IShoOtCatZ - Lost City
    IShoOtCatZ - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You are a carebear.

You -> b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9623/catlauncherqj2.png[/SIGPIC]
    iShoOtCatZ - Lv.7x Archer - RageQuit
  • roukaunchained
    roukaunchained Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am from PW-MY and I gotta say that if you don't like PvP then this is not the game for you. On Delphi server i had tons of fun just going pk and pkk and the fighting is intense. There is something realistic about finding yourself in a situation where all of a sudden you are faced with enemies coming at you. It is real on PvP based servers and it adds a dynamic that those carebear types will just never understand.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    8=======> ....... >_>
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IShoOtCatZ - Lost City
    IShoOtCatZ - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Just face it....they will NEVER...EVER shut down the pvp server. This is the most redicilous thread and this should be shut down. Send it to the depths.
    [SIGPIC]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9623/catlauncherqj2.png[/SIGPIC]
    iShoOtCatZ - Lv.7x Archer - RageQuit
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    They did shut down the pvp server for like 5 mins last night in the middle of TW, it sucked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    They did shut down the pvp server for like 5 mins last night in the middle of TW, it sucked.

The carebears made an attack on LC b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lost City is a PvP server, not a PK server. -_- And Zehethos... Hun, you're taking this far too seriously. The PvE and PvP server(s) exist in different veins, for different players' desires. The players of said servers have jabbed at each other for as long as I've been playing MMOs... It's, like, the norm; and not only on PW, either. Why are you so annoyed by the gamer's ribbing of people you don't even play with?

Melerium PK'ed my eyes T_T

More seriously, if they shut down PK server, PK players, which are well known for their friendliness, their team work ability and universally famous for their general sense of courtesy, would pour into PvE servers like a locust plague ... Are you sure you want their natural habitat removed ? Always ponder all the consequences of your wishes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wanyudo - Lost City
    Wanyudo - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok but how about just ban the people who are on the server spamming up the world chat?a
    what the hell?! they aren't going to ban their income...
    there's a blacklist for a reason, i cant get over how whiny
    people can get at times..
  • perplexity
    perplexity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The pk server keeps calling Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebears! Aaaaarrrgghh! Why not you just handle this situation or just shut down Lost City and see how they like it! I am furious so please...

Uninstall this game and proceed to either:
    a) sell your computer, or
    b) play hello kitty island adventure.

You're either mentally challenged (although even those with an excuse don't make themselves look as stupid as you just did here), or you have extreme carebear related anger management issues that need to be resolved ASAP.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey dont diss hellokitty adventure island. BEST MMO EVER.

lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • sephirath
    sephirath Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Carebears.... I am furrr-ious b:chuckle
  • Skid_Mark - Lost City
    Skid_Mark - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The carebears made an attack on LC b:surrender