Nocturne - Mature Heaven's Tear Guild

Comments

• Ifriday - Heavens Tear
    Ifriday - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Welcome to our new US and UK players - we hope you enjoy the Nocturne Family :)

I thought I would just list some of our Alts here in case we arn't on our Mains:
    Belial, Mia, Kimyrielle, Danyelle, IFriday, MissBegotten, StellaP, Canis, Blackjack.

Friday
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    By the way, if anyone does try BIackjack, be mindful that the second letter is a capital i and not a lowercase L.

I will certainly be around more in the upcoming weeks too - hurrah for the Christmas season and unused holiday! b:pleased
  • Omegasteel - Heavens Tear
    Omegasteel - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey Belial, thanks for the opportunity to apply. I'm a reasonably active person , well over 20 years and share very similar gaming ideals as you and your guild. I've played everything from City, to WOW, to many many others. I would love to join with my BM Omegasteel is there is still room. I'm not on now but will be on tomorrow around 9am east. I love perfect World and think it is one of the best MMORPG's i've played. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again!
  • Alcaeus - Heavens Tear
    Alcaeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi, I read through your guild description, and really like the sound of it. I have several characters (one of every profession). Due to my work hours I play mostly on weekends and evenings (US Central time) during the week. Lately I am either on my Venomancer (AnnaConda lvl.31) or Cleric (Arrwyn lvl.20). Thanks for the opportunity.
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Welcome to Nocturne, Omegasteel!

@Alcaeus. An officer will contact you in game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • djaligator13
    djaligator13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I want and me to enter in this guild. It seems a very good guild and friendly
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Welcome to Nocturne, Omega! :)

We can contact you, if you provide us with your in game name, djalligator ;).
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I shan't be around tomorrow night (I suppose the work Christmas meal really is quite unavoidable b:chuckle) so do try to contact our officers before me :D.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Alcaeus, I sent you an email and hopefully we will be able to arrange a time to chat :).

DjAlligator, as you are playing on the Sanctuary server, we are unable to accept your invite. We are a Heaven's Tear guild and have no guilds on other servers. Thank you very much for your interest :).
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Welcome to Nocturne, Alcaeus!

We still do have spaces for people who are interested :).
    edited December 2008
    *bump*

Still openings available! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yes, you may have found us to be spending slightly less time online during these past couple of days (certainly, I have been doing this - I have come out of the other end of "Christmas cooking" and an "HD all-zeroes reformat" alive!)

Personally, I will be away over the new year period and so if it isn't easy to find someone to talk to, bear with me :).
    edited January 2009
    Happy New Year to all and yes, we're still looking for great people in both EU and US timezones... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • walt1
    walt1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Mistree suggested I join Nocturne. Yes, I'm a mature player. I'm new to Perfect World International after 6 months in Age of Conan. My current characters are Grayfoot the Barbarian and Sue_Ann the Venomancer, both on Heaven's Tear. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    Mistree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yep, I personally vouch for him. He's an old guildie from back in my AoC days. (now if I could just get some night time officers an invite lol)
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Allways good to see to wanna join more people. I enjoy this game better, since i joined Nocturne, so you dont regret it.
  • Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear
    Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I would like to join. Is there still room???
  • Banefoul - Heavens Tear
    Banefoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    just joined PWI myself and looking for a fun RP guild.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I would like to wish you all a happy New Year and to welcome Walt to Nocturne :).

For those interested, there is room in Nocturne still - follow the links to our forum and make a post there to let us know how to contact you, or try to whisper any of our officers ingame :D.

• Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I see that we are doing great lately, all nice ppl that we recruited so far :) gratz to everyone in Nocturne in making such nice place to live hehehe
  • bbchoo
    bbchoo Posts: 0
    edited January 2009
    Hi,

I would like to join Nocturne too, below are my info

Your in game name(s) - Phylicia

Some information about you, such as
    - Your age - 28
    - Your country/timezone - Singapore / GMT+8
    - Some basic information about the class(es) you're playing most, your experience with the game and why you want to join us. - 48 BM
    - Anything else you want to tell us. - I have been playing MMORPGs for about 7 years now. I started from FF11 online, stayed there for 5 years. The other 2 years I spent my time playing Guildwars, Lineage and Cabal. PWI is my current game now. Was hoping to join a fun and interesting guild. In case you can't get me online, please e-mail me at -Edited-
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Please do not post private information such as E-mail addresses on these forums.

Thank you.

EDIT: Just had a little chat with GM's about Email addresses. Here in the guildforum from now they are okay. Just do not start posting them in other threads please. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Its always better to never publicly display your personal information (however trivial it may seem). A better way would be to use the PM feature when dealing with that sorta stuff.

<psst> Yeah up there, top of the page, on the right.

[hijack] Btw, whats the max PMs you can have in the inbox? [/hijack]
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    why are emails allowed to be shown here? This forum isn't opened to the public? (not log in users)

An officer will contact you soon Phylicia :)
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Phylicia, we will get in touch with you as soon as we can :).

Aryanna - Thank you for your message, I appreciate your taking time out to talk to the GMs about that issue. We won't push for an email address to be publicly posted but if people believe it helps, please feel free to send it to me via Private Message :).

Haz - the limit is 100 messages.

Tail - the forum here is a public forum and can be accessed without logging in (I was slightly surprised about that myself).

PS Sorry for the delayed reply, had to travel away with work slightly unexpectedly.
    edited January 2009
    *bump* - still recruiting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warmark - Heavens Tear
    Warmark - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hello folks, after looking around at a lot of the guilds and reading about Nocturne here and on your website this looks like the perfect guild for me.

Some info:Your in game name(s) - Warmark and Warmarr so far.

Some information about you, such as
    - Your age:40's

- Your country/timezone -Canada/Pacific timezone

- Some basic information about the class(es) you're playing most, your experience with the game and why you want to join us:
    Just started playing a couple of weeks ago on a recommendation from a co-worker, never played a F2P game(played Guild Wars,but had to buy that to play)but couldn't believe the quality of the game.Now playing nothing else lol.
    Both characters are fighters, a Blademaster and a Barbarian, both in the low 20's.
    Found really good mature guilds in other games I've played and Nocturne looks like one of these to me.

- Anything else you want to tell us: Been playing computer games for years and mmo's since WoW got me started back in 2004.Other mmo's I have played-Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRO.

Thanks
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Welcome to Nocturne Warmark!

We are still recruiting so keep your applications coming :D.
  • Alryn - Heavens Tear
    Alryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi, I've been looking for a mature guild to join since I started playing PW a couple of weeks ago. I am really enjoying this game, I have been playing similar games like WoW for several years.
    I have left an application with my details on your website.

Thanks
  • derkriegerkonig
    derkriegerkonig Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I just started with PWI, I am interested in joining a guild, and this seems to be the one that I would fit in... so....

In Game Name: Sparkill (Cleric)

My age: early 30's

Timezone: USA, Central

Some basic information about the class(es) you're playing most, your experience with the game and why you want to join us:

Right now, I am only playing a Cleric, Sparkill. I also plan to start a Wizard soon though...

I have only been playing PWI for about 3 days now, but I have been playing this sort of game for years... Everquest --> WOW --> Guild Wars and now, on the suggestion of a coworker, PWI. I must say, I am amazed at the quality of this game so far. I have always been in guilds because of the obvious advantages, but I don't have time to sit in front of the pc six hours a day anymore. This seems like a casual guild with goals and potentially very little drama. Thats what I want.

Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.