Next to fail.

Comments

• Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i honestly don't understand how they failed to take that land. it's ****ing beyond me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    money feeding ;_;
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Stupid ****-up,we will get it this time.
  • ouka
    ouka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lol I don't see why Avengers would go north to sanctuary. Your stuck in two spots then, or is the only reason you want sanctuary is so you noobs can teleport to your zhen spots. Anyway good fight Avengers it was fun picking you off as you ran away. b:victory
  • noes
    noes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Stupid ****-up,we will get it this time.

lol you better, seeing as most people who showed up last time already left & made a new faction. xD
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ouka wrote: »
    Lol I don't see why Avengers would go north to sanctuary. Your stuck in two spots then, or is the only reason you want sanctuary is so you noobs can teleport to your zhen spots. Anyway good fight Avengers it was fun picking you off as you ran away. b:victory

They want to go north so that they can play with Evo... Oh wait, Evo moved south and so they can play with us even though they failed to take TE...

BRILLIANT!
    brilliant.jpg
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    IMO Avengers should attack dreamw port b:chuckle
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Swingers = awesome. If they dont get banned or anything related to the bidder of Swinger, such as who's giving money to them get banned/lose the chance of bidding for 2 weeks... I know what to do with my money. If GM doesn't care about fake bidding, might as well start it? The action in Lost City was shocking. The entire "real" guild loses the option to bid for 2 weeks and a ban for the leader also? I forgot.

Honestly, if 10k bid refund is a real guild. I might as well make 5 of them and change some ips around to outbid myself to play dirty if that's how people wants to play in this server. If you can't play fair, we might as well play dirty as well and ruin the fun. I could think of many ways of destroying this game/server.

The guild was reported last week and being reported again this week. It's quite obvious that it's a fake guild. A guild can't remain 10k refund for that long if it's an actual guild. 10k refund is the lowest refund you can get also I believe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Swingers = awesome. If they dont get banned or anything related to the bidder of Swinger, such as who's giving money to them get banned/lose the chance of bidding for 2 weeks... I know what to do with my money. If GM doesn't care about fake bidding, might as well start it? The action in Lost City was shocking. The entire "real" guild loses the option to bid for 2 weeks and a ban for the leader also? I forgot.

Honestly, if 10k bid refund is a real guild. I might as well make 5 of them and change some ips around to outbid myself to play dirty if that's how people wants to play in this server. If you can't play fair, we might as well play dirty as well and ruin the fun. I could think of many ways of destroying this game/server.

The guild was reported last week and being reported again this week. It's quite obvious that it's a fake guild. A guild can't remain 10k refund for that long if it's an actual guild. 10k refund is the lowest refund you can get also I believe?

Lolol. Shocking? It was dead amusing, and entertainment for most of us. ^^ LC drama is much more enjoyable and fun to speculate. And yes, 10k is the lowest refund. Pitiful. b:surrender

Ah, right. Have fun with Dreamweaver Port, Hong. Level 2 lands are more interesting to conquer. b:cute
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    Orion - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    wow, I've been gone little over a week and Empire is pretty much done. And Evo is using it's sub guild to block territory bids? for shame you guys...that's low. What happened to a sense of honor? did it leave when you made that arrangement with Empire to take Orchid? All I know is that Empire let you take it, I wonder what TE gets in return for it? So disapointed in Evo. Fake guild bids, arranged taking of lands, and botters....wow. Seriously, I was only gone for a week.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Lolol. Shocking? It was dead amusing, and entertainment for most of us. ^^ LC drama is much more enjoyable and fun to speculate. And yes, 10k is the lowest refund. Pitiful. b:surrender

Ah, right. Have fun with Dreamweaver Port, Hong. Level 2 lands are more interesting to conquer. b:cute

psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu...

psh thanks.

eXtacy forced me to psh at you everytime I talk to you.

psh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu, psh qiu...

psh thanks.

eXtacy forced me to psh at you everytime I talk to you.

psh.

Aww...

<3
  • mirrorshroud
    mirrorshroud Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hong, u better give urself credit for bumping pking on this server up a notch! ^_^ Can't deny it. More hate ==> more pking. Hell, i would bet a nice number of people would never EVER go white to pk if you didn't exist. Better catch up to dear Wei and her phoenix! ~_^

Alpha was not here! <3

Edit: aren't u disappointed u won't be killing much this TW since RoC is attacking Dreamweaver? Byebye kills. =P
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009

Edit: aren't u disappointed u won't be killing much this TW since RoC is attacking Dreamweaver? Byebye kills. =P

rad has us covered on that front
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Human Handgrenade Reporting for Duty
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    10k is lowest refund

Swingers is fake guild, funded by Evo, and GMs will catch that no problem

i just hope DrPeperoni did the trade :) so he can QQ about this too
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    swingers isn't just a fake guild funded by evo, it's evo's alt guild...created by its officers.
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A very intresting thread this is. Makes me wanna go in to PK mode but I'd just loose all of my stuff since i suck at trying to PK ppl. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    GM is too kind to ban DrPepper. =O. If DrPepper gets banned for fake bidding, evolution would be completely eliminated from the map before he comes back.

Idiots like to put risk in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No one has posted exactly what the Terms of Use says about the subject and whether it applies to the situation. And... are you trying to get another thread locked?
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Only two things are entertaining in PWI.

1)Forum drama.
    2)TW.

I remember some game that allowed no drama at all... didn't go too far. Drama is motivation. Dude, our thread is nothing near Lost City's thread. Not to mention, all I'm saying is that he's putting risk into the game by breaking the ToS. Oh right, what ToS? Good point, let's all fake bid!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Have to agree with Hong on that point. HT chat is a girl scout picnic compared to LC chat.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    No one has posted exactly what the Terms of Use says about the subject and whether it applies to the situation. And... are you trying to get another thread locked?

yeah except in october when radiance did it and GMs made a forum thread saying it was unacceptable and made an in-game broadcast saying to take a look at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    GM is too kind to ban DrPepper. =O. If DrPepper gets banned for fake bidding, evolution would be completely eliminated from the map before he comes back.

Idiots like to put risk in the game.

Im just curious Hong why do you think this is? Now going off of YOUR opinion, you think DP is one of the worst leaders ever, who has no idea what he is doing etc etc etc. IF DP would get banned, the guild would get a new leader. I dont think in your opinion Evo could have a worse leader than DP so if Evo got a new guild leader wouldnt they do better? Guild money isnt kept on DP's account so Evo wouldnt loose its funding either.

So just curious why if your opinion of DP is so low and the way he runs the guild that you suddenly think Evo would be worse off without him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This Server = QQ -> FAIl -> ****(LOL) -> more QQ ->more fail -> ragequit
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This Server = QQ -> FAIl -> ****(LOL) -> more QQ ->more fail -> ragequit

Go join the PvP server? With any luck if everyone who grumbles about the PvE server being bad goes over it would encourage a second PvP server to come up.
  • stickygreene
    stickygreene Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    so how exactly did the guild even take the territory? if its a 10k refund..... all TE would have to do was set up bind towers and theyd be good right? =/
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah except in october when radiance did it and GMs made a forum thread saying it was unacceptable and made an in-game broadcast saying to take a look at it.
    What did we do when? Source please.
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    evo is allied with empire, that's why they managed to take it, there was no resistance since swingers is evo's alt guild.
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    why do people think RoC is the worst guild out there when all they do is pk people that allow themselves to be pked, while evo actually cheats and makes shaddy deals? I hear one of their highest members was caught using a bot and still allowed in guild, they used a sub guild to make false bids, and made a deal with empire to take their land with only a practice fight (the last being the least bad of the three). I really don't understand. Is it the taunts and such? again, not as bad as cheating in my opinion. Shouldn't the guilds be moving to take them out instead of RoC as RoC is the lesser of two evils?
This discussion has been closed.