Rare Pets Veno guild?

Comments

• souleternal
    souleternal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey can I join too? I'm a level 9 venomancer so far, since I started two days ago, but I'm pretty sure I can get to level 20 in less than a week. I'll PM Flausch, but is there anything else I need to do? I'm going to join my friend'sguild, so I can't join Artemis. =\
  • Xest - Sanctuary
    Xest - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am in a guild but would be interested in helping via forum or in-game chat. My veno is lvl 26 and i'm fairly new to the game. Char name is Xest.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you would like to join, pm Teseanna in-game...
    b:bye
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    wow, so many answers, so many pms^^ hopefully the forum will now be more active :)

I'm trying to pm you all ingame but it seems the time zones are a bigger problem than I thought :/ I didn't forget you :)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi, well, I know the forum link know, so if you guys can catch me when I'm online, I'll give it to you when you PM me too. ^^ I hope that's ok, but I think it'd help with the time zone differences that we're having troubles with. ^^ I'm online a lot, so you shouldn't have a problem with catching me if you live in a time zone near the USA's time zones. ^^

I need to stop using these ^^ so much XD
    edited January 2009
    sure it's ok Myai^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    TY Flausch ^^ I got the cub time! b:victory Except that I found out a LITTLE bit too late. >_< just BARELY too late >_< b:sad
  • Xest - Sanctuary
    Xest - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Am I able to whisper or add people on different servers? I only ask because I noticed that Teseanna is on Heavens Tear and I'm on Sanctuary.
  • ninik
    ninik Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i would like to join the faction to.and can some of you help me find out at what time all the rare pets spawn please?i already have the tabby and the shadou cub.and i think i know the windwalking piggy.i know all the coords tho.i can help some of you out.just ask me on PWI.i am in lost city.my car is kinnacat.
  • proxynl
    proxynl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i would like to join.. i have a main barbarian lvl31 but that is in a guild.. my veno is now lvl 16, but playing a lot with it. if possible i would like to join with that one.. the name is: ProxY_NL
  • KLAYTEN - Lost City
    KLAYTEN - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hey well i am not a veno buts its an awsome idea becuse here at the lost city its alot of money they go up to 1.3 mill here
    blog.chinoyray.com/.../2008/08/clip-image004.gif
  • CatGirll - Sanctuary
    CatGirll - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i was wondering if anny1 could send me link to =)

and btw, i have a ''snow hare'' and ''tabby plumdrop'' but i don't use them =/ (not enought pet bag space). i'm trying to catch dodo bear for 3 days now but every time there come like 10 veno's to catch it b:cry and i don't have enough money to buy one =/. if anny1 has a spare one (and uses senctuary) i'm still willing to pay a price for it (something like 200k unless i get more money somehow) i'm also willing to trade ''tabby plumdrop'' or ''snow hare'' for him but snowhare isn't worth that much tho =P
    if you wanna pm me, its possible i off because i'm at spawn point of dodo bear and almost only come online when he spawns but if i'm not to bored i'll be online, chating with friends etc...

also its to bad that i'm not on the server most of you guy's are on, so it can be difficult to reach me ingame if u'r on another server b:sad
  • Luceria - Lost City
    Luceria - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    PM Luceria, Nacoma, or Saveria all 3 are my charachters, but ive mostly been on Luceria because she is my main. I have a faction called Eternia. For those of you on the lost server, if one hasnt been created already, I dont mind using Eternia as a specialty faction for venos for pets+ the other people in my faction. If anyone is interested and cant get to me online, click on avatar and on that page leave a message. Also for those interested, once im actually able to find and catch those darn rabbits on my own, im selling all class baby snow hares 100k (free collar included) and the regular for 10k. Its affordable for a regular, and the baby all they really paying is the convert price. I dont want to deal with the other pets cause they are the super rare and i cant deal with the regen times. But Eternia is an option for those of you who want one in Lost
  • CatGirll - Sanctuary
    CatGirll - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    spawn time changes every time they spawn (they spawn 12 hours after they die, so if there's no1 to catch them they only die in abt 20 or something time that and then the time of next spawn has changed my 20 mins =/
  • Blood_Shed - Heavens Tear
    Blood_Shed - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hey im interested in this guild prospect...it will be for my lvl 19 veno though twink....pm my veno Blood_Shed and ill join.----i hvae loads of rare pets but dnt kno who to trust with em .....i also have a lvl 50 veno but not using much so prob no use for guild---pllz pm me--im in eng so may be time diff

Ty
    Blood_Shedb:bye
  • Undrar - Heavens Tear
    Undrar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Can i join? Im just lvl 19 now but i would be really happy if i could join =)
  • GreatCleric - Heavens Tear
    GreatCleric - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi how I do a forum for my guild send me a mensage
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Once again, I'm gonna remind peoples that they can PM me in-game for the forum link too. I'm on Heaven's Tear. I'm AKF sometimes, but when you PM me and I am AFK, an auto-reply pm will tell you that I'm AFK
    edited January 2009
    wow, 10+ pages... first time I have time to play after the holidays :]

I still have some people who I couldn't contact yet... but seems like someone from my guild already took care of inviting people, thanks :)

don't forget to pm me for the forum link^^

Edit: or Myai :]
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • feralcat
    feralcat Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This sounds very nice. Lastnight I ran into an new girl had traded her snowhare for an antelope pup without knowing that the trade was not an fair one.Know that know how people in this game are going to play I'd like to help with this cuase.I am in an Faction already(WolfBlade).My name is WhiteKatt and I'm under the server Heaven's Tear.Also I have no problem taming snowhares but everytime I try to tame the kitten someone kills it
  • Wynnia - Heavens Tear
    Wynnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The snow hare is fairly easy to catch since it has a spawn that is roughly every hour. The other pets can be very annoying, both because of high levels with channeling gear and casting remedies and because of people that kill the rare pet while you are trying to tame. Some people kill the rare out of petty frustration when their attempt fails, others do it just to annoy venos.

I also have the link for the forum from Flauschkatz, if anyone still needs it. I try to check the forum once a day. As for contacting me in-game, I don't play as much as I used to. You can try whispering me, but if I am not online you can send me a mail or try starting a private chat (don't know if the private chat will work when I am offline but it is worth a shot). I am on Heaven's Tear like most and I am willing to help catch snow hare.
  • mikotobii
    mikotobii Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    wow is there a guild like this somewhere on Sanctuary~??b:surrender
    If anyone knows pls tell mi....my ign is meRon_paN b:laugh

sorry if im being noob but does anyone know the exact spawn times for the snow hare~~??o.o''
    I'de realli like to catch one
    Ive looked all over timberfield nd i couldnt find nething~~ ..b:cry
    i dont have enough time to catch shaodu cubs nd kittys...*sniffles* TT__TT
    (or just because im realli impatient~~b:surrender)
    ..::(>'o')> sPacE FilLeR~~!! <('o'<)::..

....:: Turning weakness to strength, despair to hope...::...Carve out the proof that you have lived~!...::...(。◕‿◕。)
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    rare pets are what we catch? or what we turn in?

I found a lonely puppy roaming a road recently, so I had to catch him. He is level 40, not sure if he's worth keeping or not, cute little guy, stats ain't that spectacular though.
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    O.O Seriously? That's a rare pet, worth quite a lot I think.
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, just strolling down the road..a cuddly puppy.
    I guess I'll keep him and raise him a bit, thanks!
    Oishasan

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • kanika
    kanika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Where do I sign up for joining the guild? This sounds like an awesome idea and I'd love to be a part of it. ^^

pm Vixe in Heaven's Tear if you can. I'm level 51 right now, though ^^;
    IGN: Minstrel
    Race: Elf
    Class: Bard

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Is he dead? He looks dead."

"No, he's not dead."

"Have you checked? I could kick him if you want."
  • peachypeachy
    peachypeachy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i would like to join too :)
    recently some kind stranger gave me a bunny for free (because i failed everytime i tried to catch one and even got killed by the bunny once b:embarrass) so i would really like to help others catch some pets too, or at least help watch and remember the times for the pets
    my veno's name is Buaa
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:shocked Good idea. I can't believe there weren't any other venos around o.o Grats, Oishasan.
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    y'know, though he doesn't have the greatest stats, he does have one thing I overlooked...this dog is FAST!
    great lure pet.
    Oishasan

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Is the snow hare the level 20 Cutie Bunny that kept attacking my poor mage on MY-EN servers? I still have nightmares about that thing. :(
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.