Rare Pets Veno guild?

1235»

Comments

• Tasora - Heavens Tear
    Tasora - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It"s very good idea, I really looking for something like this many long time b:victoryb:thanks
    My veno is only 14 lvl, but I started some days ago...
    If my pm message already disapeared, pl pm me name"s Tasorab:thanks
  • Wynnia - Heavens Tear
    Wynnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah the rare pets tend to be pretty fast, plus they have the cuteness factor. And Sigr...I am surprised the snow hare attacked you. There is usually a couple people trying to catch it. It doesn't go for as much cause it has a 1 hour respawn time rather than a 12 hour spawn, but it is much easier to turn into a baby pet for the same reason. Just wish you didn't have to pay so much just to make a baby.
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh wow... I hope I can contact you all ingame Oo
    If it's some time ago you wanted to have the link or join the forum, please send me a short pm :)
    I'e got 8 names left on my list...

If I'm not online you can also try to pm Teseanna^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Is anyone running something similar to this guild on Sanctuary? I'd like to donate some stuff since I don't play there anymore.
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    here snow hares are 300-350k, but i love mine =). anyway, thats off topic, nice idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah the rare pets tend to be pretty fast, plus they have the cuteness factor. And Sigr...I am surprised the snow hare attacked you. There is usually a couple people trying to catch it. It doesn't go for as much cause it has a 1 hour respawn time rather than a 12 hour spawn, but it is much easier to turn into a baby pet for the same reason. Just wish you didn't have to pay so much just to make a baby.

It's an aggressive mob that will attack you if you are close enough.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Woem - Heavens Tear
    Woem - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Just checking in Fluffy : )..(sorry i have been so busy hun ) im not in this guild, but i do help people with catching rares : ) so just let me know if i can help out b:laugh in game name is Woem
  • Morayine - Sanctuary
    Morayine - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Is anyone running something similar to this guild on Sanctuary? I'd like to donate some stuff since I don't play there anymore.

I havent read all the 11 pages yet, so i dont know if there is a forum or anything yet ?
    I am up for help but also on the sanctuary server ?

Solandri- if you can share any pets or stuff i am up for it b:thanks
    i am usually on in evnings
    "There's a big difference knowing the Path, and Walking the Path"
  • XNecromancer - Sanctuary
    XNecromancer - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i wish there there were more people to help on my server but seems like your all on other server lol, out of boredome i tame a few monters and randomly give to noobs.b:chuckle

i managed to get a froggy last nite and lvl it to 17 woohoo all i need now is my bear and im happy...cant find one

so i got some of my favs

snow hare lvl32
    froggy lvl17
    crystal mag lvl35

wants shoudo and foxwing my lvl, i have like 5 lvl 45 to 60 foxwings lol
  • Nimrrod - Lost City
    Nimrrod - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This is such a great idea, I just start a veno char cus I wanna pet, my Maine char is a BM lvl 52 and I have try to find a kitten or puppy but they r way to expensive in this server, so I decide to create another char just to get a pet for my BM cus I couldn't afford to get one. so if any of u guys could tell me how can I join the guild if u already created it. would love to help other ppl that like pets to have at least one.

or if any one in Lost city may help me to get a puppy or kitten I'm willing to pay for it thanks. u can pm my Name is Nimrrod, most of the time I'm on from 4 to 10 pm PST

have a good one guys.
    Learn the rules so you can brake'em properly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woem - Heavens Tear
    Woem - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Fluffy ? i need to re add you my friends list was full again -.- get back to me kk : )
    edited April 2009
    k woem^^

btw, the guild is held by my alt just to keep the name.

means... it doesn't exist any more. the active members joined another guild *cough* together a while ago. :)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antelope - Lost City
    Antelope - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I really think that the people need to stop fighting over one stupid cat. One time, I saw a bunny on my WR wandering with no peeps after it... Sadly, I can't cos I was a WR so I killed it.
    Level 1x WF. Harshlands (PvP)
    edited April 2009
    there's a big difference between the bunny and every other rare pet. the bunny spawns every hour at 2 spawn places. so 2 hares in 1h. (yup, and at other spawn places two, every 12h)

the other ones only spawn every 12h, only 2/4 of them per day. they're heavily camped. just look at the prices.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryforever
    cryforever Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thats a nice idea and WOW i can't belive someone would kill a rare pet just becuse they couldnt catch it how selfish <.< i get mad when i just imagine it! i cant imagine what i would do if someone actualy did that in front of me lol.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol I remember this board! I oughtta get active on the forum again b:pleased
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wouldn't mind joining a rare pets veno forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Glamourness - Sanctuary
    Glamourness - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Is this guild in Sanctuary?? If so I want to Join.
    Thx Forsakenx for this awesome sig

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilevolved - Sanctuary
    Devilevolved - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hey can anybody in sactuary either help me or give me a shaudo cub or treefrog please. I will be willing to pay as much as i could but i cannot put money into the game and am very poor without a good pet.If you prefer i could also give you money each week until I pay it off. PM in game please
  • dcrone
    dcrone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi All,
    I'd like to be part of the rare pet forum. I've got a veno in Sanctuary & 1 in Heavens Tear.
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    And what really makes me angry is when people kill the pet because they couldn't tame it. today (my only day off, I'm always sleeping or at work when the 12h pets spawn) this happened to the tabby. there was one veno who tried to catch rare pets for friends, another one who wanted it for himself and me (I also want the kitty for myself). the fourth veno just wanted it for selling. he was the first one to cast the taming spell and when it failed he killed the tabby, telling us we have no life and should get over it.

b:cute Pk is always an option where I come from
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    isn't there a thread about not necroing old threads somewhere... >.>
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Closing this as the OP has said the faction no longer exists.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.