Rare Pets Veno guild?

Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Venomancer
EDIT: The guild does no longer exist!

I thought about creating a guild only for venos, to lower the rare pet prices.
I see snow hares being sold for 75-100k, the tabby for around 700-900k and some pets for nearly 2 mil.

[IF YOU'RE LAZY YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS :)]
Most rare pets are around lvl 20, I think it would just be fair if lvl 20 venos could use them. but they don't have a chance because high lvls always take them away with their better taming skill to sell them. most low lvls can't afford a rare pet.

And what really makes me angry is when people kill the pet because they couldn't tame it. today (my only day off, I'm always sleeping or at work when the 12h pets spawn) this happened to the tabby. there was one veno who tried to catch rare pets for friends, another one who wanted it for himself and me (I also want the kitty for myself). the fourth veno just wanted it for selling. he was the first one to cast the taming spell and when it failed he killed the tabby, telling us we have no life and should get over it.

It's already hard enough to catch rare pets when you have free time for it, but so many people just can't get them because they live in another time zone. But when I have the chance to tame it I don't want to see it killed by some greedy geek :/
[/IF YOU'RE LAZY YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS :)]

I've been playing for about a month now an met surprisingly many venos who catch pets and give them away for free afterwards. I thoght maybe I could find some venos who do this and would like to join a guild which is specialized on catching rare pets.

I want to create the guild with my twink and maybe there are some more twinks which are mainly stationed at spawn points and would like to join me :)

and even if you don't want to join a guild for this, we have a forum especially for venos to share the spawn times etc. just pm me if you're interested :)

...and if all venos are happy with their pets we can start making baby pets, yay! ;)
~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
Post edited by Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'd be interested, but I am already in a guild. So maybe a forum or something?
    yay
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    That's a good idea, too.
    I think ingame I could find some more people who would like to join, most wouldn't like to leave their guilds for it (I won't leave my guild either).
    I'll see what I can do and then post again^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Aye, if you made a forum for this it'd be far more of a hit than a guild. Personally I need a list of growth charts, starter skills and a screenshot of each and every rare pet for my fansite on PWI Pets. The only rare pet I'd want for myself would be the Great Dodo Bear (don't know name in this version.)

I wouldn't mind camping rare pets just so as to give them to someone who truly needs them. I just need to know they really are going to keep it and aren't trying to scam me for a resell.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I really like this idea myself. I would love to get a Khadru Cub or Windwalking Piggy. I'm in Sanctuary and those pets are slightly cheaper here but they are still being sold for 350k and up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • sunnie2
    sunnie2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Oh I love this idea! I really want to get the tabby, pup, and pig for myself and my sister (also a venomancer) but the stupid 12h spawn timer basically makes it impossible for people who have lives and/or have a career to grow. Not to mention all the deception from farmers when trying to find out when pets are due to spawn. I have given away 8 Snow Hares in the last couple weeks (I refuse to sell them) so I know a network like this can be beneficial to a lot of us. On Heavens Tear you can count on me for support!
  • Ianikha - Heavens Tear
    Ianikha - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I love this idea to! It's a great idea. I've caught a few for people in the past on request. I'm on Heavens tear aswell though unfortunatly already in a guild. I'd love a way that we could do this. Such a great idea. First thing to make me smile on here today. For once someone not moaning or complaining and coming up with an unselfish idea ^.^

Also I 100% I understand your frustration with people that kill the pet as they failed to tame it. I get very frustrated with people that are so childish they resort to that...
  • konekoneko
    konekoneko Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hey hey ...you know i will help im one of the venos that tame and give away...a good friend and i try everyday to get a kitty to give to friends and others that want one but are to low of a lvl to get it or dont have the coins for one..and this past week there has been two venos only logging in to kill the kitty and then log out ..you can count me in (Woem) :)
    edited December 2008
    wow, I'm happy so many people like this idea :D

konekoneko, we've already been hunting the kitty after server restart :)

now... seems best to create a forum for this. I already found some people ingame who would like to join, too :D

well I wonder about the spawn times on different servers; I mean, all servers are up at the same time - does that mean the rare pets spawn at the same time on every server, too?
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ariabeaugard
    ariabeaugard Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi, i want to join the Artemis Faction :) and help with the rare pets.
    My char name is psMystique, lvl 26.

Lovely Playing :D
  • mommykinz
    mommykinz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm very new to perfect world but I like the idea of joining a veno guild that is willing to help other players. I have two venos and am willing to pitch in the indevour.
  • Iselia_queen - Sanctuary
    Iselia_queen - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I would also like to join guys!!

I always wanted a rare pet, but can never really afford it.

but if i can help getting it, of course I'll help too.

I really want the frog and the bear!!
    they're so cool
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wow, it looks like this is go!

Flauschkatze, do you mind if I go ahead and get a forum set up? I don't want to step on your toes, but I don't really have anything to do today, so I can get it up and running if you'd like.
    yay
    edited December 2008
    sure, go on and create a forum :D I think you'll be faster with it because I've never done it^^;

but if it's done maye pm the link, I fear otherwise we'll have some farmers there who want to know the spawn times...

who ever wants to join the guild, I'll try to pm you if you leave your ingame name (or pm it to me on the forums) :)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarknessRose - Sanctuary
    DarknessRose - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    not bad but i acutally didnt have to do anything found a nice veno who sold me a shaodu cub for about 100k (this is nothing too me since i have like 700k) and i thanked her and now we best friends and frequently give each other free pets
    edited December 2008
    hm I think prices for pets are different anyways on all the servers, and sanctuary seems to have the lowest.

I saw a tabby plumdrop kitty for 1.3 mil yesterday :/
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Locojom - Sanctuary
    Locojom - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I will like to join too ^^
    I have a frog but was really hard to afford it, I will like to help other so they dony have to feel (and pay) that.
  • SinGirl - Heavens Tear
    SinGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hey, i like the idea, how do i get in touch with you in game? Ib:victory
    edited December 2008
    wow^^
    today the guild grew by 3 members and I didn't even ask anyone ingame to join^^
    just pm Flauschkatze or write an ingame letter and I'll invite you :)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wynnia - Heavens Tear
    Wynnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am willing to try and help out with this, don't know how much i can do though. Pretty much any regular pet up to my level I can catch with little difficulty. The rares are harder just because of high levels with uber-channeling gear. I have been trying shaodu once or twice each day for the past week >_<
  • Mysticalist - Heavens Tear
    Mysticalist - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'd be interested, but i'm already in a guide, so add me if you could and i'll be more than happy to help out.
  • lauriejo
    lauriejo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I like this idea, but I am director of another guild already. I am lvl 36 veno, on lost city... Jonnadon.. pm me any time

Laurie
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited December 2008
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Already guilded here, but like the idea. Perhaps a password protected in-game chat room could be kept running?
    edited December 2008
    Hey everyone! :)

thanks to Yanjing we now have a forum! she or I will pm you the link very soon. (I'm afraid there will be too many farmers if the address is just written down here)

I read through the thread again and wrote down who's interested in what^^;

Joining a forum (or ingame chat):
    Velissa
    Yanjing
    Lazyluna
    Ianikha
    Mysticalist
    Woem
    Wynnia
    someone who pmed me :)

joining the guild:
    Teseanna
    mommykinz
    SinGirl
    sunnie2
    ariabeaugard

are from other servers...
    sanctuary -
    Iselia_Queen
    Locojom
    Rosewhite

Lost City -
    lauriejo
    Pypp
    SilkWind
    Lepus

so... wow^^

I've tried to pm several people ingame but it seems they're sleeping when I play. since now I only have german members...
    I'll try again and again, plz try to contact me, too :)

If I'm not online, try to contact LadySelise, _Kirie_ or Cute_MicaH.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pypp - Lost City
    Pypp - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'd definately be interested in joining this... I'm level 21 and really want a "shadaou cub" (don't really know how to spell it) but i just don't have the money... I'll try to PM one of you in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Level 2x and going strong!b:chuckle
    Thanks to ForsakenX for siggy!
  • Wynnia - Heavens Tear
    Wynnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    slight error in your understanding. I am already in a guild that I like. I would like to be in the first list to join the special forum and in game chat.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I've been at one of the shadou cub sites all week. 3 of 7 times it was killed before it could be tamed. Maybe that's why the price is higher on Heaven's Tear.

You might want to give some simple taming tips. Like if your pet is set to auto and you start to tame, your pet will attack. This is really bad if it's a L60 golem hitting a L20 shadou cub.

The responsible tamers seem to use a pet that's near the level of the rare pet, so as to damage it but not kill it if it gets hit too often by other pets. Practice on some regular L20 mobs so you don't end up killing it.
  • Sunniee - Heavens Tear
    Sunniee - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Unfortunately, we have some real winners on Heavens Tear. A lot of the 12 hour rare pets die because the farmer that failed their tame attempt kills it so nobody else gets it. How sad that is, and why the price for rare pets is so high. I hope the game company starts doing something about these game disrupting low lifes...b:angry
    edited December 2008
    sry wynnia, I edited it.

Aww please don't make this a discussion about rares being killed etc, we already have enough of them everywhere at the forums.

I'm sorry I can't send you the link for the forum unless you pm me before, somehow none of the "send pm" links works for me.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lepus - Lost City
    Lepus - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I run a faction called Dauntless in Lost City. I am very interested in this idea. I camped kowlin successfully for an entire week and made a load of money. The problem is the weekly server reset makes it hard to know the new time and I don't want to camp a day to find out the new spawn time. A friend told me the time and I just went at the right time, caught it and then came back 12 hours to do the same thing... it was nice ^^. SO... I guess my point is, if anyone tells me the time and location of a rare spawn and I get to successfully camp it for a week or something, I'll give one of those pets to the person who told me the time for free. The rest, I'll sell cheaply on the auction house... (skills cost so much O.O)
This discussion has been closed.