Rare Pets Veno guild?

Comments

• trissy20
    trissy20 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i'd love to join, i have a lvl 20 venomancer myself and i agree that selling rare pets is wrong, but I can't affort to give them away for free so i trade them b:pleased

i was also wondering how we can keep contact if we're on another server?

thx for u'r time =) b:victory
  • trissy20
    trissy20 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    btw, i have some spawn places from rare pets, where can i post them so every1 can see them?
  • CatGirll - Sanctuary
    CatGirll - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I have a ''snow hare'' ( lvl 20) that I don't use so if anny1 is interested

and if anny1 know the spawn place of ''cuddly pup'' or ''tabby plumdrop'' plz tell me

btw, can we pm each other if we're in another server?
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    as far as I know you can't send pms to other servers. but that's what yanjing's forum is for :) (pm me for the link!^^)

there are already some threads with the spawn places here, but if you like you can post them at the other forum. well... it's not that active and well structured yet^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • CatGirll - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    srry for all the messages but I just spotted a rare pet i never heard of b4 ( lvl 23) I wasn't high lvl enough so i asked guildmate tocatch it for me but she got it killed b:cry

the place i was it was 493, 927

i'm on my way to auctioneer to see or its in the list

wish me luck xD
  • CatGirll - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    its not in the list b:shocked

but it must be rare!

it was lvl 23 and it was between lvl 18 monsters

it was way to strong to be a normal monster ( it had some sort of vampire skill(i lost health and she gained health))

i'm gonna w8 till it respawns again and I'll keep in touch with you guys

wish me luck( again) xD
  • CatGirll - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    i gotta tip for ''tabby plumdrop'' i'm gonna take a look and if its true, i'll post it here =)
  • CatGirll - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    http://www.ecatomb.net/rarepet.php?pw=pwi

perfect site to find rare pets =)
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Oh my god! I'm so happy I found this! I am going to join straight away! I'm a lvl 42 veno, and my sis loves me so much that she bought me a snow bunny for Christmas. I choked out the price from her and HATED it! She got robbed!! b:angry She's a cleric and so she wouldn't be able to tame it herself, and she didn't want to ask me for help! >_< Plus, it's not like I know here it respawned and when! and I know that there are always people out there trying to get it first. I have a really nice way to tame pets, only one try most of the time! b:victory So, i'd share that any day to the awesome people that are joining something like this! I'd also be willing to tame/help tame any pet that someone would want. ^^ well, I don't know why I wrote all of this, maybe because I fell in love with the idea! XD Peace Out!XD

HAPPY HOILIDAYS!!!
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    O_O well, I just whispered you, Flaus, but you weren't there, which is fine.^^ But when I checked the Chatrooms, there was no Atremis chatroom. O_o So, I was just wondering if you gave up the chatroom, or if there was something wrong with my internet and the server. XD So, yeah... I'm confundled XD b:chuckle But yes, I don't care what happened, I i still want to join XD
    Well, going out to dinner now XD, i'll check the forum later. I'm gonnabe online, just AFK.
    edited December 2008
    aww I'm sorry^^;
    sometimes I forget to open the chatroom^^; well, everyone else can open it, too, when it's not already there :)

ummm... it would be great if everyone who wants to join the guild or forum could send me a pm, I start to forget who I still have to contact...

I've got a few names written down but I don't know who wants what^^; the list is very scrawly (...I looked that word up, I hope it's right?^^;) well the people I still have to contact are:

Khaldea, Gorgonia, Rhyumi, Esopt_Kittie, MissMarch and Myai.

I hope I didn't forget anyone. I'm sorry if you pm me ingame and I'm afk...
    hopefully the snowmen are gone soon and stop spamming the chat :)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I was wondering if the guild has a forum yet, i heard about it but never saw the link :)

b:victory
  • Stelmos - Heavens Tear
    Stelmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I have Veno named EstherLi and like to join as well.
  • Alladdin - Lost City
    Alladdin - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey i was just wondering how do u get a rare pet?
  • Wynnia - Heavens Tear
    Wynnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    To get a battle pet you first have to be a venomancer. (I don't mean to make people sound like idiots, but some still get this confused or simply don't know). Battle pets actually do things when summoned and make up a fair percent of a veno's damage when fighting. Baby pets can be used by anyone but as far as I know they are only for looks. (if you want a baby pet I suggest looking in a different thread)

The rare pets can be caught in certain areas depending on which monster it is. Most have multiple (typically two[2]) spawn locations. Knowing the time you can wait near these points to try your luck at catching it. I wouldn't suggest standing right at the coordinates that it is supposed to spawn (it might show up right behind you). Having tried for tabby plumdrop and shaodu cub I can tell you these monsters tend to move FAST and will run unless you have a pet attack them.

Otherwise, you can buy them but people tend to charge an awful lot for them hence the creation of Artemis. I have seen rare pets selling for 1.2 - 1.5 mil, which for a level 9 or level 20 pet I ought to be able to catch on my own...is ridiculous.
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    do they run as soon as they respawn? I hope not >_<

Oh, and I know a website called Freewebs, and you can make a website for free, do you want me to make one instead of having a chatroom? I'd hand over the reins to the site after it was made to Flaus.
    edited December 2008
    we have a forum, yanjing created it. it's also for non-members of artemis who want to help :) I'll send the link to everyone who sends me a pm at the forum.

btw the short form of my nickname is "Flausch", it means something like "fluffy"^^ ("Katze" means ""cat" :) )
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    ok ^^ I wish there was some way to pm here >_<
  • Woem - Heavens Tear
    Woem - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    meh sorry i have been so darn busy hun ...and i haven't got a rare in ages *sigh ...and so many is wanted
  • Direwolves - Heavens Tear
    Direwolves - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    im trying to get one i only know where the frog is
    .png
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Flausch, you can pm me here! Just click on my avatar, click on Contact Info and then send me a pm with the Forum link. ^^
  • Wynnia - Heavens Tear
    Wynnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    @Direwolves: The only one you will be able to get is the frogling, until you level up more. The tabby and shaodu are the next ones that I know of and they are level 20. The private messaging system on this forum is a bit...difficult.
  • Aiyuki - Lost City
    Aiyuki - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I like this idea! I would like to help ,but don't want to leave my guild.
    edited January 2009
    I really want to help, but I don't want to leave my guild! I'm a level 44 venomancer... Is there some way I can help without leaving my guild? I'd love to have a cuddly pup, if anyone has captured one... Although what I was really hoping for was a Kowlin, whenever I hit level 60. Anyway, let me know how I can get involved!
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    We started a Forum you guys. ^^ It's a private one I'm guessing, but Flausch needs to send you the link before you can go to it, or else how would you find it? XD It's not going to be an in-game thing you "sign up" for, or "join" but it's just going to be like any other website and you don't have to leave your guilds/factions. I really want to get a Kowlin too, btw XD but i'm only lvl 42
  • Camee - Sanctuary
    Camee - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've a nearly lv 32 veno ( Glacie ) on Sanctuary and can try to help those on my server. Doesn't sound like many on Sanctuary yet.
    edited January 2009
    Oh thx. Myai... I'll PM Flausch right now...
  • Neko_kitty - Heavens Tear
    Neko_kitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi I'm level 45 and want to join the In-Game chat and forums. I would love to join the guild, but saddly I'm in one and made so many good friends. I will PM miss Flaus:thanks. Also If anything else comes up let me know ^^. Yay finally someone who understands how hard it is to catch rare pets^^.
  • Femmefatal - Heavens Tear
    Femmefatal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i think what you said is absolutley tru
    ive just set up a guild a few days back and we are mostly venos and we r in desperate need of some new pets
    so if n e of u wanna join give me a shout
    femmefatal
    leader of guild lv1 femefatal

kisses
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Femmefatal, I PMed you in-game, but you didn't answer. ^^ I have 4 snow hare eggs, if you want those to pass around. PM me when you log in ^^
This discussion has been closed.