strongest MASSIVE DAMAGE DEALER IN the Game!!!!!

Options
moymoy
moymoy Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Barbarian
Did u guyz know that BARBS are the strongest Massive Damage Dealer???!!! as you guyz know i played this in the phillippines for a while.... and if u read my ohter threads i explained my characters there..... alright back to the topic.... a strong build of BARB who is massive damage dealer is pure STR!!!!!!!! in the skill tree u can see the skill of the humanoid barb that they hav like 4 or 5 AoE skills..... these are the most important fastest killing machine... this kind of barb kill monsters in one combo.... but theres a rule.... it requires a tank build BARB (which is white tiger form)!!! and a healer.... all u hav to do is wait for the tank to lure all the enemies then start stiking them with AoE Skills....... Remeber the STATS??? pure STR,,, u might not over pass the damage of BM!! but remember that ur faster than them when it comes to cleaning an area of massive MOBS!!!! and about the itemss,,,, ur equipment should be focused on dex!!! remember it focus on dex!!!!! u need dex for ur massive attack (so it will never miss!!!) and about the skills.... focus it on the massive AoE skills and the buffs for ur self ^_^ (take note*** dont put any a lot of beast king's inspiration..) u wont need it... ur party will buff u with it... and the other thing u need is blood bath... to give your self a lot of accuracy... in exchange of ur hp... don't worry about the hp... coz ur not tanking the mobs anywayz.... and the most important of all... put the shards about accuracy in the weapon.... and in the armor is the shard with +HP!!!! u dont need to worry bout ur DEFENCE..... coz this kind of build is only for AoE type of BARB!!!! in other words... this is Lazy+greedy=Massive Damage dealer Build........... Follow this build if u want to be a stong humanoid in the game... ^_^ pm me in the game if u have wuestion... the name is Eimsowsekse..............
Post edited by moymoy on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    wizards do the most damage barbs are mainly for the monsters to hammer on so the others dont get killed
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Woflmanjack - Lost City
    Woflmanjack - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Seems that u dont understand the part of a good Barb. He is designed to tank the Mobs, to hold aggro from all Mobs until the Damagedealers of the Party kill them.
    And for Example Beast Kings is one of the most import Skills of a Barb.
    With a huge amount of HP and Physical Def you can Tank Bosses in a higher Level than u are.
    I dont think you know what your talking about.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Follow this guide and you become a Barb that will NEVER be invited to any party. Simply because there will already be a real tanking barb in the party and the remaining slots can be better occupied by other more capable damage dealers or better yet clerics.

What additionally makes this build worse, is as he says:
    "... this kind of barb kill monsters in one combo.... but theres a rule.... it requires a tank build BARB (which is white tiger form)!!! and a healer...."

This build is constantly dependent on a party to be able to fully utilize his "advantaged abilities" but will never find one.

It doesn't matter how good a damage dealer of a Barb you might be, you will always need a party to kill bosses and you will be hard pressed to find them.

All in all, that "guide" is an absolute load of c#@p!
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yeah i agree with the above posters. The writer of this "guide" has no idea how to play a barbarian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    this thread = fail..

BM is the strongest aoe phy dmg dealer in-game dps-wise.

a low vit barb = epic loss. seriously, at least get a lil bit of vit. PK barbs are fun to play but as above posters said, you won't get into a party.

I have to disagree with some though, although barbs are meant to be a tank in theory, they can also be good 1v1 PKers. their single target skills are nice.
  • pabling
    pabling Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i agree on that, if u wanna do that kind of build, i prefer to u to make a BM since they are the one that is suitable in that position
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    this thread = fail..

BM is the strongest aoe phy dmg dealer in-game dps-wise.

a low vit barb = epic loss. seriously, at least get a lil bit of vit. PK barbs are fun to play but as above posters said, you won't get into a party.

I have to disagree with some though, although barbs are meant to be a tank in theory, they can also be good 1v1 PKers. their single target skills are nice.

+2 Clunker b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Even if you make a str barb; archers and mages will still out dps you at higher lvls. And and only **** kicker barbs really half is perdition, but it not like you can spam it.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • moymoy
    moymoy Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    u guyz are making me laugh.... even though "BM's" have the higher damage,,,, they can still only kill one by one!!! BARBS are still faster at AoE killing when it comes to physical attack.... before u guyz even know,,, we already achieve these kind of build in phillippines,,, we compare every character at the game... BM's are the strongest damage dealer in the game.. (note*** only on single enemy!!!) and barbs are stronger when killing more enemies..!!! when buying equipments at these kind of build you should only buy HP shards!!!! for higher HP!!,,, coz u will be getting a pretty high Phys defence because of str..... Guyz!! please don't post another st***pid reply anymore,,, if ur trying to make urself sound smart then go post at someone else's advice,,, coz "seriously" ur not helping those people who are trying to do this build...
    edited December 2008
    Options
    moymoy wrote: »
    Guyz!! please don't post another st***pid reply anymore,,, if ur trying to make urself sound smart then go post at someone else's advice,,, coz "seriously" ur not helping those people who are trying to do this build...

Thats right! We are trying to 'help' people 'not' do this build!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valkyun - Heavens Tear
    Valkyun - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I agree with the previous posters. The role of a barb is to be a tank. Tanks take damage...that's about it. Leave the damage dealing to classes who are better at it, like archers, blademasters, wizards, heck even venos. The barbarians job is to use their ungodly amount of hp and defense to keep the agro off the people actually dealing the damage. Else they're all screwed.
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Uhh this is America buddy maybe this stuff flys in the phillippines, but ur messin with the big boys now uhh and girls XD. USA, USA!!!!!
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i don't know about a barb being the BEST damage dealer but...
    i run a high str barb (i have the strenght for the dual weps) and i am a tanker my hp might not be as high as some of the all vit builds but i am solid unlike a vit build. that let me handle the hits i take well the physical ones that is. so don't start slaming on a high str build cuz it tanks WAY better than ANY high vit build when the levels are the same. ps i also split 50/50 my vit and dex. you can't agro what you don't connect with
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pure STR wb is ridiculous. With perdition, wbs deal massive damage anyway at high levels because they are CON/VIT built.
    ☺☻
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pretty sure dual axe wr's deal the most aoe damage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i don't know about a barb being the BEST damage dealer but...
    i run a high str barb (i have the strenght for the dual weps) and i am a tanker my hp might not be as high as some of the all vit builds but i am solid unlike a vit build. that let me handle the hits i take well the physical ones that is. so don't start slaming on a high str build cuz it tanks WAY better than ANY high vit build when the levels are the same. ps i also split 50/50 my vit and dex. you can't agro what you don't connect with

I too have dual axes. I have to put 3 str every level to maintain them too. But thats a tanker build too, not a all str build.
    The build hes talking about is one that puts more than necessary points into str and thus trys becoming a DD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    moymoy wrote: »
    u guyz are making me laugh.... even though "BM's" have the higher damage,,,, they can still only kill one by one!!! BARBS are still faster at AoE killing when it comes to physical attack.... before u guyz even know,,, we already achieve these kind of build in phillippines,,, we compare every character at the game... BM's are the strongest damage dealer in the game.. (note*** only on single enemy!!!) and barbs are stronger when killing more enemies..!!! when buying equipments at these kind of build you should only buy HP shards!!!! for higher HP!!,,, coz u will be getting a pretty high Phys defence because of str..... Guyz!! please don't post another st***pid reply anymore,,, if ur trying to make urself sound smart then go post at someone else's advice,,, coz "seriously" ur not helping those people who are trying to do this build...

You're such a noob.

Axe BM's are the best at AoE. They have 5 AoE's. Six if you count Stun AoE as one. And they are stronger than WB's.
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    Shiningon - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Your all wrong Full attack cleric is biggest damage dealer
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol, BM do alot more damage.

Sword/Axe BM's have large AOE. outdamaging the Barbarian build your talking about.

Because what your saying is that for the Barbarian build you stated to become most effective you need a cleric as well as another pure barbarian tanker.

That means its practically a Barbarian wanting to be a BM but can never be.. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    Wargasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sounded interesting but your thread seriously lack some spaces >.> No we are not the strongest DD but in pvp we are the fastest to kill our target ftw :P
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hey! moymoy just stole my build and posted here b:angry now everyone is gonig to be pure str barb b:cry
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this is a troll. Either that, or he saw a screenshot of a berserk perdition and went WOW. Axe Warriors solo aoe faster than barbs do. No question about it :v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stessia - Sanctuary
    Stessia - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    wizards do the most damage barbs are mainly for the monsters to hammer on so the others dont get killed

LMAO!!

DING! Fave quote #2!!
    Pew!! Pew!! <
    sound FXs when i kill *nods* ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Don't put random **** in your mouth". b:chuckle

-- Richor (Sanctuary)

"Barbs are mainly for the monsters to hammer on, so the others don't get killed" b:laugh

-- Anwynd
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hmm... idk how this would work... dont go full str, i am not a pure vit barb, but i have pretty high HP considering my dex is already 60. 1v1, i can kill any class in a duel 6,7+ levels higher than me, including archers. 1 on 1 without charms barbs are the best pvp class, from what ive seen.with charms, we are unstoppable 1v1, unless you are a total idiot and dont know how to PvP. this guide fails, because if you want to deal huge massive damage, go pure VIT, take a look at armaggedon/perdition damage calculation, **** str b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hey! moymoy just stole my build and posted here b:angry now everyone is gonig to be pure str barb b:cry

Your build is a pure fail. You wont last 2 secs in pvp so if u want to try the build dont do it on the pvp server. Str wb and Atk clerics are EPIC failures at their jobs in the end.
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Your build is a pure fail. You wont last 2 secs in pvp so if u want to try the build dont do it on the pvp server. Str wb and Atk clerics are EPIC failures at their jobs in the end.

YOU my friend fail. there is no "best build". you do your build to your playstyle, with w/e you work well with.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    come on guys, you dont have to play by the rules to have a worth while character, you dont HAVE to look at it in such a harsh military style way, its fine if you do and enjoy it im just saying you shouldnt put people down just because they are smart an imaginative enough to think inbetween the lines and make their own build, instead of being another carbon copy of al the others of their class, wich in my opinion is a little too... idk lame, thats jsut me though and why i dont do it, and why my blademaster can fend off other blade masters 15 levels higher with better stuff, because i found a way to use him in a style that everyone else doesnt

build your barb/veno/bm/ ect ect the way that works best for you

dont think just because the videos say this is what they are for, that you have to do it that way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    YOU my friend fail. there is no "best build". you do your build to your playstyle, with w/e you work well with.

exactly ( not about her being a fail )

its funny because people like to do whats popular, or whatever requirs using less brain power ( no offense to anyone ) rather then putting some thought into what they do and getting a better more unuiqe and easily stronger build, its not just in game, people do stuff like this all the time in the real world, but never know how to handle somthing thats out of the ordanary, when the ones who are out of the ordanary can handle it all

so makes you think who has the bigger advantage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

don't judge a book by its cover!
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If this was Shaiya, were criticals ignored dex and always hit, and you had access to plenty of ko nos which upped your crit rate to 95% regardless of your level of luck, then this build would work.

Still would not out damage a mage doing the same with int.