strongest MASSIVE DAMAGE DEALER IN the Game!!!!!

Comments

• CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    im not sure anyone is based on the number of negative comments...b:surrender

*i dont follow that build fyi *
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Sulphor - Sanctuary
    Sulphor - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    moymoy wrote: »
    exchange of ur hp... don't worry about the hp...
    and in the armor is the shard with +HP!!!!

b:question
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    Ethas - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Uhh this is America buddy maybe this stuff flys in the phillippines, but ur messin with the big boys now uhh and girls XD. USA, USA!!!!!

OMG how much IQ do you need to have to be an American?

They should really put an IQ test for sign up from USA.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    The guy is right and if you all think like a bunch of sheep then STFU.
    The build is very accurate. But hey what do you guys know about it it's maybe your first BUILD.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    NO MORE COMMENTS - Its a good build.
  • Sulphor - Sanctuary
    Sulphor - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Spam, much? No reason for all that to be in three posts.

And....the build is very accuracte and ''it's good''? Why?
    Most folk who slated the build gave good and valid reasons why the feel it's bad, or not practical. It's not fair to simply go ''it sucks'' w/o reason.

Similarly, it's not fair to jus' go ''it's good'' w/o reason and expect to /thread at that...
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey to fuzzles i am an idiot ok i am tired of dealing with ppl negative comments and image of me on the forums. and i don't know any thing at all about how to play a barb. you are right i am wrong alway.

now that fuzzles is happy i will talk again first my recent credits
    lvl 57 tanked jewel with 2 clerics then tanked kong :) tanked fb 59 first boss at lvl 57 too. now i am lvl 59 happy too.

during the above tanks i had a high strenght (not pk or pure str) build friend doing the damage. and to all suprises apparently a barbarian can cause damage.... who knew.
    if you ask y we had a barb doing damage it's because all the archers and bm's were to scared to work with our low lvl crew. they were prolly to busy pretending to be tanks etc.

so this build has merit but like the op said you need a squad. funny thing all barbs really need squads hmm.
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    now that fuzzles is happy i will talk again first my recent credits
    lvl 57 tanked jewel with 2 clerics then tanked kong :) tanked fb 59 first boss at lvl 57 too. now i am lvl 59 happy too.

lurch-notthis.jpg
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
    edited February 2009
    that is funny any way this is going off topic so i will be quiet the only point of my responce is/was to say that a barb dper does work and does work well and that useing a similar built barb a lvl 57-59 crew took on and beat some fairly stong bosses on a lvl per lvl baisis. feel free to flame away and point out all of my obvious character flaws but don't confuse fact and opinion.
    and i will whisper no.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think his awesome his not building a character by book..
    I heard of str based barbs they seem to do alright in the game
    just not so good for tanking
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • fuzzles
    edited February 2009
    that is funny any way this is going off topic so i will be quiet the only point of my responce is/was to say that a barb dper does work and does work well and that useing a similar built barb a lvl 57-59 crew took on and beat some fairly stong bosses on a lvl per lvl baisis. feel free to flame away and point out all of my obvious character flaws but don't confuse fact and opinion.

Flame.

As for fact and opinion.. here's the fact:
    A barb that is built for tanking will be a better tank than a barb that is built for DDing.

A barb that is built for DDing will still be **** at DDing, and not noticeably better at it than a barb that is built for tanking.

In PvP terms, Armageddon is one of the primary skills. A barb that is built for tanking does more damage with it than a barb that is built for DDing.

The only possibly conceivably use of a DD based barb is slightly.. very slightly.. faster solo grinding. Not worth it. Specially seeing as on later levels you don't do a whole lot of that. You mostly zhen and tank.
    edited February 2009
    ok you are very very correct fuzzels i would not say **** but yest they do need to be carried in a crew a bit but again higher strenght barbs not pk only barbs have several uses. and again i play a tank barb but here are the uses.
    1 a much less squishy damage dealer on bosses. thier tiger is lvl 1 that help on strong aoe bosses and makes the clerics life easier so they can spend more time on the tank barb.
    2 a mush better back up tank (not main) because even lvl 1 or 2 flesh ream is better than a bm and in keeping tiger skills to lvl one can even get sunder at least lvl 1. which of course keeps the cleric alive which keeps the crew alive. i hit agro steal vs. 3 hits from a bm keeps the focus on the tank.
    3 durring pvp due to being high str and not all str armegeddon is still ALMOST as strong as a tanks armageddon BUT unlike a tank build you still have lvled all the human damage skill wich basically deliver the same damage as a bm (i am not compareing them to archers or wizards nothing but archers and wiz compare to archers and wiz)

basically with a GROUP of firends you can become an augmented version of a blade master with the perk of having very high hp compared to a bm.but this is a modified version of moymoy's build. again i have been in parties with DD barbs personally i will take a barb friend build for anddoing damage over a blade master any day especially since a fellow barb knows what tanking is really about instead of "i hit too hard i might take agro Q.Q" and even a poorly build for tanking damage barb is a better tank that a bm.
    and i will whisper no.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ok you are very very correct fuzzels i would not say **** but yest they do need to be carried in a crew a bit but again higher strenght barbs not pk only barbs have several uses. and again i play a tank barb but here are the uses.
    1 a much less squishy damage dealer on bosses. thier tiger is lvl 1 that help on strong aoe bosses and makes the clerics life easier so they can spend more time on the tank barb.
    2 a mush better back up tank (not main) because even lvl 1 or 2 flesh ream is better than a bm and in keeping tiger skills to lvl one can even get sunder at least lvl 1. which of course keeps the cleric alive which keeps the crew alive. i hit agro steal vs. 3 hits from a bm keeps the focus on the tank.
    3 durring pvp due to being high str and not all str armegeddon is still ALMOST as strong as a tanks armageddon BUT unlike a tank build you still have lvled all the human damage skill wich basically deliver the same damage as a bm (i am not compareing them to archers or wizards nothing but archers and wiz compare to archers and wiz)

basically with a GROUP of firends you can become an augmented version of a blade master with the perk of having very high hp compared to a bm.but this is a modified version of moymoy's build. again i have been in parties with DD barbs personally i will take a barb friend build for anddoing damage over a blade master any day especially since a fellow barb knows what tanking is really about instead of "i hit too hard i might take agro Q.Q" and even a poorly build for tanking damage barb is a better tank that a bm.

wow that was hard on the eyes, got about halfway and gave up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm still a noob playing blademaster but what I have seen is the following:

BM makes the most damage per second to a single mob next to him. Venos would second here.

However, everybody else is better killing a bunch of mobs since I have seen archers and wizards killing different mobs without changing positions. BM has to move from mob to mob (traveling time).

Venos with bees are really good killing several mobs.
    edited February 2009
    i am sorry about how hard it was to read. these forums are the first last and only forums that i have ever or will ever post on.

not counting the linux and unix forums but the edicate is much different there.

i am still trying to figure out a way to get a point across to yall with out it being written off as just spam.

sorry for being off topic
    and i will whisper no.
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Did u guyz know that BARBS are the strongest Massive Damage Dealer???!!! as you guyz know i played this in the phillippines for a while.... and if u read my ohter threads i explained my characters there..... alright back to the topic.... a strong build of BARB who is massive damage dealer is pure STR!!!!!!!! in the skill tree u can see the skill of the humanoid barb that they hav like 4 or 5 AoE skills..... these are the most important fastest killing machine... this kind of barb kill monsters in one combo.... but theres a rule.... it requires a tank build BARB (which is white tiger form)!!! and a healer.... all u hav to do is wait for the tank to lure all the enemies then start stiking them with AoE Skills....... Remeber the STATS??? pure STR,,, u might not over pass the damage of BM!! but remember that ur faster than them when it comes to cleaning an area of massive MOBS!!!! and about the itemss,,,, ur equipment should be focused on dex!!! remember it focus on dex!!!!! u need dex for ur massive attack (so it will never miss!!!) and about the skills.... focus it on the massive AoE skills and the buffs for ur self ^_^ (take note*** dont put any a lot of beast king's inspiration..) u wont need it... ur party will buff u with it... and the other thing u need is blood bath... to give your self a lot of accuracy... in exchange of ur hp... don't worry about the hp... coz ur not tanking the mobs anywayz.... and the most important of all... put the shards about accuracy in the weapon.... and in the armor is the shard with +HP!!!! u dont need to worry bout ur DEFENCE..... coz this kind of build is only for AoE type of BARB!!!! in other words... this is Lazy+greedy=Massive Damage dealer Build........... Follow this build if u want to be a stong humanoid in the game... ^_^ pm me in the game if u have wuestion... the name is Eimsowsekse..............

[Grammar Snipe]

Your post is just annoying to read. Lmfao. It makes me feel as though some hyped up, sugar ridden, mentally challenged person is talking to me. I needed to refocus three times because I kept losing interest.

If you want to give people good advice, don't use exclaimation marks in the middle of sentences, commas as dots and over-dot.

[/Grammar Snipe]

As for your "advice". If it worked so well in the Phillies, why not go there and leave us to do our own thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
    edited February 2009
    smezza as far as your post goes it falls into the snooty catagory. in real life every one and every thing talks different it is our job as the reciever of information to clarify with the giver of the information we are recieving. i am sorry if i read your post in heard it as snooty if it was well ment then good :)

now as far as the just leave your advice in your area and let us do our thing. advice that is givin as help to some one should be evaluated and investigated fro its validaty.

personally i work construction i have told ppl "you should not be walking on that wall it is not secured properly" and *since i live close to mexico* been told naw f off i have been doing this for years in mexico. just to have the person fall and die a few days latter doing the same thing. point being it dosent matter where your advice comes from.
    chew your food before swallowing is still good to do in china.
    don't walk in to oncoming trafic is still universal.
    and finally no matter where you are if you have a lady with you NEVER LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP
    and i will whisper no.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    now...!!!!don.....!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ be...mean!!!!!@!@!#!@!

yeah dots and **** in middle of text is annoying as hell but I have level 54 barb and I tell you this.
    Doing Slam is very very fun lol
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • myrdreon
    myrdreon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Perhaps he's seen some video on a group of 4-5 barbs pressing perdition at the same time, but doesnt know its vit/mag based rather then str?
  • Fleez - Heavens Tear
    Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A DD Barb?? Wow that's Awsome!! Hey i have an even better idea.. lets do a main healing Wizard(morning dew), a tanking veno (without pet) and a BM who holds all the aggro. That should work out just fine. -sarcasim off-
    ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
    edited February 2009
    what is wrong with a wizard doing some healing?
    i know ideal party is
    1 barb tank
    1 fist bm
    2 clerics
    the rest extra DD

but life is not always ideal is it? haven't we all had to work around a less than perfect squad set up?
    and i will whisper no.
    edited February 2009
    i still say find a fatal flaw in this party
    1 barb real tank
    2 clerics real support
    1 fist bm *who know what shadowless kick is for and how to use it*
    1 wiz who took the time to lvl healing and damage skills
    1 damage barb *with low lvl flesh ream and roar*

hmmmm..... any one?
    and i will whisper no.
  • fuzzles
    edited February 2009
    1 barb real tank
    2 clerics real support
    1 fist bm *who know what shadowless kick is for and how to use it*
    1 wiz who took the time to lvl healing and damage skills
    1 damage barb *with low lvl flesh ream and roar*

That's terrible.

The 1 tank and 2 clerics are fine.. but after that it turns to ****.

Replace the fist BM with an archer. If your tank is good enough, they can do the interrupting. You don't need shadowless kick. Sharptooth arrow is very useful.

Wizard is fine.. pretty much. I'm not sure why you specifically asked for a wizard who "took the time to level damage skills". I'm not really aware of any other kinds. Unless the **** healing wizard is the new craze to counter those **** FACs.

Replace your final useless barb with a veno.

Why the hell did you not have a veno in that party?

Seriously. Your "perfect party" idea is a load of horse ****. A **** in a bag could muster up a better party than that, MacGyver style, using only a paper clip, a CD case and a bent fork.
  • Czar_Ladon - Heavens Tear
    Czar_Ladon - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i agree with you, but why even have a veno? i mean, all the parties ive been in they have been really useless, unless they just didn't know how to be a good veno? idk how thats possible but oh well. yeah, great Party:
    1. good barb(tank)
    2. archer
    3. wizard
    4. Cleric(support)
    5. Cleric(support)
    * FACs are just stupid, why do ppl insist on building them?
  • fuzzles
    edited February 2009
    i agree with you, but why even have a veno? i mean, all the parties ive been in they have been really useless, unless they just didn't know how to be a good veno? idk how thats possible but oh well.

Hah..

Venos are the lurers, and with their pets they're great DDers. Specially in TT where they outdamage any other class by far.

Later on, if you find yourself without a veno, you are gonna get royally boned to death in any of the higher level FBs/TTs.

A veno is absolutely essential in any party.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Hah..

Venos are the lurers, and with their pets they're great DDers. Specially in TT where they outdamage any other class by far.

Later on, if you find yourself without a veno, you are gonna get royally boned to death in any of the higher level FBs/TTs.

A veno is absolutely essential in any party.

Agreed.

A veno's primary job is to lure, pull a single mob away from a group of 10 and ensure you dont have to tank 10 of them at a time. This cannot be acheived by any other class. Ranged attacks to one mob, will bring all 10 down on you.

Also as stated, in TT the player damage is reduced by 75%, but somehow the devs overlooked the pet damage. So in TT the venos pets can be good DDs too.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited February 2009
    yeah sorry about leaving the veno i was in a hurry. and forgot about them.

and i like when wizards CAN heal makes up for the clerics mistakes and they make them.

runners come, kids bug clerics, phones ring, real life happens. and clerics go down. so havening some chars that can work A LITTLE out side of thier own box is good.
    and i will whisper no.
    edited February 2009
    again i state that a barb build for damage works in squads.

i don't like the build on this at the start post that the op advocated. and yeah a perfect tank can shut down every aoe a boss does and watch for runners and fly with a red cape and blue spandex just like you fuzzles?

if you need 1 veno 1 barb tank 2 cleric 1 DD then that is hmmm let me see.....
    1 + 1 is 2 ok then + 1 is 3 + 2 cleric umhhm that is 5 outa of a 7 person party so if the math is right that is 2 slots left over no?

yeah 2 open slots per party fill them with what ever it doesn't matter really does it?

so haveing some one who can do damage and actually tank if called on seems like a good way to run a party.

or should we all look "IN THE SKY NEXT TO THE BIRD IT'S SUPER FUZ?"
    and i will whisper no.
  • fuzzles
    edited February 2009
    i don't like the build on this at the start post that the op advocated. and yeah a perfect tank can shut down every aoe a boss does and watch for runners and fly with a red cape and blue spandex just like you fuzzles?

if you need 1 veno 1 barb tank 2 cleric 1 DD then that is hmmm let me see.....
    1 + 1 is 2 ok then + 1 is 3 + 2 cleric umhhm that is 5 outa of a 7 person party so if the math is right that is 2 slots left over no?

Uhh.. righto. Firstly, a party can have up to 6 people. Not 7. Unless you were trying to be funny. I don't get it. You aren't funny.

Secondly, a barb's job is to take care of the boss. That means shutting down the AoEs wherever possible, holding aggro, and staying alive. You don't need a super-mega awesome barb to do this. You merely need a decent one.

I'm not sure what you mean by "runners". I'm assuming you're referring to mobs who come at you during boss fights. 99.9% of the time, there won't be any of these... ooh.. although for you, there might. Because you don't have a veno. Oops?

The perfect party you suggested is painfully ridiculously terrible. You have a "barb DD", whatever the hell that is, but no veno? You have a fist BM but no archer?

Barb DDs are simply useless. Even as a backup tank. Think about it for half a second. The only reason you'd need a backup tank is because your main tank died. If your main tank died, then your backup damage based barb is gonna have no chance in hell.

Put it this way.. any toon in a party is either healing, tanking, luring or DDing. And a second barb sure isn't healing, tanking or luring. Which means it's DDing. And a barb is simply the worst possible class to be a DD.
    edited February 2009
    bows to super fuzzles.
    look i make mistakes. i left the veno out do to the fact that lately i have been doing all bosses.
    some times there are spawns that happen like with slither.
    i though the party coun't was you and six ppl thus a total of 7. if i am wrong then i am wrong.
    now usless is a wizard in heavy armor and axes. or a barb with a bow or basically any class that uses the wrong weps for thier skills.
    any one doing damage is of service.
    so yes almighty fuzzels you are right.
    and i will whisper no.