Options
    Welcome to Nocturne, Starzlight! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Just finished reading this topic.

It looks like Nocturne is a very nice place to be, I would like to be part of it.

In game contact name : BlancheNeige
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Thank you very much for your reply, Blanche. I tried contacting you a few minutes ago but you showed as offline. I will try again on Sunday morning.
  • Aerilius - Heavens Tear
    Aerilius - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Your in game name(s): As above stated.

Your age: 19, turning 20 in less than a month

Your country/timezone: USA/EST

An e-mail address we can contact you on:-Edited-

Some basic information about the class(es) you're playing most, your experience with the game and why you want to join us: Playing this archer and a level 23 BM on Sanctuary about equally, although I think I prefer the archer.

Gaming Experiences: At least two level 150+ characters in Phantasy Star Online (Gamecube and BB), multiple level 20's in Guild Wars, Eve Online, countless RTS's/FPS's... it's a long list. I've been playing video games avidly since the N64.

I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with an archer. I've always tended to favor long range classes in all RPG's. I'm very interested in joining a guild with a minimal amount of drama in it, and the fact that this guild is 20+ appeals to me (even though I'm about three weeks underage, heh). I'm a bit of a grammar ****, since you pointed out grammar and diction as being important. At this time, I'm playing at least a couple times a week in sets of at least a few hours each.

I'd greatly like to be part of a guild where players tackle certain areas together, such as bosses. I'm also willing to make sacrifices as needed, such as giving up valuable drops to those who need them, or helping newer players with leveling.

I'm as mature a player as you'll come across, although I love to have fun. I'm very aware of how futile opinionated arguments over the internet can be, so I try my best to not engage in them.

I would absolutely love it if I were accepted, because it would give me new purpose in this game, and I am looking for a good cause to put my effort into.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Welcome to Nocturne, BlancheNeige :). Je suis tres heureuse d'avoir quelqu'un pour pratiquer le francais avec!

Aerilius, one of the officers will be able to contact you tonight :).
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Welcome to Nocturne, BlancheNeige :). Je suis tres heureuse d'avoir quelqu'un pour pratiquer le francais avec!

Aerilius, one of the officers will be able to contact you tonight :).

Thank you. I'll be on from around 9:00 P.M. EST to at least a few hours later.
  • Starzlight - Heavens Tear
    Starzlight - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Thank you Nocturne for the invite into their guild.
    It is an awesome guild that helps me alot and also my FBs. b:cute
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hey - was on tonight for several hours, and nobody ever contacted me. I'll be on tomorrow night for a while, so contact me then if possible.
  • Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear
    Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hello,

After reading what u guys are all about. I'd like an invite to the guild. b:laugh
    I live in US EST time and usually play in the afternoons/evenings. Hope to hear from u soon!
    My ign: XtremeMirage
    The name's Xtreme! b:victory
    Not Extreme! b:angry
    Get it right! b:thanks
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    It's great to have you with us, Vamp!

Welcome to Nocturne to Spencer and Aiden!

To the person who contacted me directly in PW; I crashed halfway through our conversation and even though your name was 4 letters long, I cannot remember it! Do feel free to get in touch again :).
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Welcome to Kyno who got back in touch! *cheer*
  • daniel999
    daniel999 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Nocturne looks like a guild with good potential and people, I would like to join you guys.

Your in game name(s): LiuYuanDe

Your age: 28, matured male player

Your country/timezone: South-east Asia

An e-mail address we can contact you on: -Edited-
    Some basic information about the class(es) you're playing most, your experience with the game and why you want to join us: Currently lvl 24 Veno (its going up) b:victory

Gaming Experiences: Not much but I really like this game.

Hope I get an invite from you soon.
  • daniel999
    daniel999 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Sorry, just realized I am in the Sanctuary server... b:cry
  • Cemiraci - Heavens Tear
    Cemiraci - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    hi there! (:

I'm a little newbie (startetd to play last friday on heaven's tear), but i fell in love with pw and want to play seriously, so I decided to look for a nice international guild!

about me:
    in rl, I'm 22 and studying architecture in Germany.
    I'm open-minded, friendly and guess, little bit crazy (;
    and... I need to refresh my english :D
    I don't want to tell too much about me in this open forum. If there are any questions, I can tell u at the latest when I'm joining ur guild (:

in vl, I've made my experiences with diffrent mmorpgs.
    usually i prefer archer or cleric class, but i wanted to try out something new and love my venomancer now <3
    ingame, i want to have fun. (don't misunderstand that! that doesn't mean, I'll do what I want, even sb's suffering by that)
    for me: forgetting rl for a while, entering a new world, chatting with friends rather getting to know new people and enjoying the game.
    so I don't want to get stressed, forced me into sth or landed in a internet"drama".

I divide rl and vl strictly, so there comes up one problem (yeah, for some people, it IS a problem (: )
    because of my rl, it could happen, that I'm not able to log in for a few days, especially, if there are any practices or exams to do.

if u don't mind that and u accept my wishes, I'm really looking forward to joining ur guild (:

cemi ~

sry for simply quoting the text of my "looking-for-thread", but I think, it's representing me best (in short)

since haven't got any answer to my thread (yeah, I'm little bit impatient^^'), I looked through the heaven's tear recruiting-threads and realized, ur guild seems to be exactly that, what I'm looking for (:

little bit changed since my post yesterday: as said, I'm usually playing archer or cleric class in mmorpgs. after having some problems with a quest on my veno yesterday, I started a cleric and she's going to be full attack cleric -I prefer strange builds. So, I'm in disunion now, what to play as main char ^^'

I want to decide that, before joining a(/ur) guild, but I would be really happy about getting an acceptance! (:

u can reach me ingame at
    cemiraci (veno)
    or now cemira (cleric), as long as I haven't decided!

so far, cemi~
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I divide rl and vl strictly, so there comes up one problem (yeah, for some people, it IS a problem (: )
    because of my rl, it could happen, that I'm not able to log in for a few days, especially, if there are any practices or exams to do.

Don't worry about that, most of us have a real life job and/or family and we can't play computer games for 12 hours per day, as much as we might like to! b:chuckle

So, we're totally not one of those guilds which would kick members for not gaining 10 levels in one week or *gasp* not logging in for a few days.

I will try to contact you in game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We still have a nice bit of room for cool, likeminded people on Heaven's Tear! :)
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    Mistree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Your in game name: Mistree

Your age: 30, matured male player

Your country/timezone: US East coast.

An e-mail address we can contact you on: I rather not post on the board,

A little about myself: I've played MMO's since before there were graphics in them. ((MUDDS)) Since the mid 90's Ive played several different games suchs as EQ1, FFXI, WoW, etc.. Ive been looking for an adult faction in PW for a while now. Currently I am the faction leader of another faction here on Heavens Tear, but sadly its dying out due to not being able to find newer players. Im very intrested in your Faction as it seem to be just the right place for me.
    Thank you
    Mistree
  • Venexis - Heavens Tear
    Venexis - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    hello i am 22 veno looking for a guild xD was wondering if you guys were still recruiting?

i am 25
    my ingame name is Venexis
    and i am east coast.

i have played WoW for about 3yrs. and FFXI for about4-5yrs, as well as Rappelz for lil over 1yr.
    looking for a mature guild. and this one seems just right. xD i am also intereste din making friends.
    hope to see you in game. Happy Hunting!

~Ven
  • Ifriday - Heavens Tear
    Ifriday - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Mistree and Venexis - One of us will try to contact you over the weekend.

We are trying to increase our US based membership to spread the active playing hours of the Guild, so if you are in the time zones of the Americas - feel free to post here, or visit our web site and leave us a post there:

http://www.asx.homelinux.org/blackphoenix/index.php
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Welcome to Nocturne, Mistree!

Venexis, we were looking for you, but so far couldn't find you online. We'll keep trying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Encounter - Heavens Tear
    Encounter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    cool guild guys look forward to meeting yall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Great to have you with us Mistree!

Are there any particular times you are usually online Venexis? We seem to keep missing you ;).
  • Venexis - Heavens Tear
    Venexis - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    atm i am on xxFate, trying to get my friend cought up to my veno xD but him and i keep missing eachother too. so just have someone msg me on her and i will switch to Ven xD if u dont mind ^^ sorry to have keep missing you or keep you waiting. Kids can keep you busy. lol
  • dwynneth
    dwynneth Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I've recently picked up PWI after a couple of years kicking around on WoW. I think I'd be an adequate fit for your guild, so long as you don't mind humoring a few noobish questions now and again. I've rolled an Archer who's just hit 17th level. I'm usually on mornings and/or evenings East Coast (US) time. I hope there's still a slot or two up for grabs in Nocturne! :)
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Venexis, I must've missed you again - I've been trying today and will carry on doing so :).

Dwynneth, we'll need to know what name to contact you on or perhaps you can try whispering me ingame for a chat :).

We do still have spaces in Nocturne and we are still looking to expand on the US members of our guild.
  • dwynneth
    dwynneth Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sorry, Belial, I should've more clear in my original post. My Archer is Dwynneth (now 22), and I also spend a bit of time on a Venomancer named Aerulan. I should be on one or the other this evening sometime, say around 8 or 9 EST. I will look you up when I log. :)
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Welcome to the guild, Dwyn! Good to have another Role Player around :).

Been trying to whisper you all night, Venexis, on both accounts - must have missed you again - I'll keep trying ^_^.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Welcome to Nocturne, Kha! Sorry we didn't find you until now b:chuckle. Good to have more US people too :D.
  • Lavinia_may - Heavens Tear
    Lavinia_may - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ooh ooh are you guys still recruiting UKers?
    This guild is sound exactly what I have been looking for b:pleased
    I'm a dizzy 24 year old from the UK (Gmt), Just come from Guildwars and my main char is a Cleric. I have played pretty much solo (ocassionally with husband when he has time), but I'm getting pretty lonley and a bit stuck!
    I hope you guys still have a space, I'm online alot (probably too much b:chuckle) and can be seen flying into walls, trees and large angry bosses b:shocked
    My Clerics name is Lavinia_May....the May is capital b:laugh
    Hope to hear from you guys x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Of course we are still looking for people from the UK as well as from everywhere else! In Guild Wars, the best guild I was in had people from almost every timezone :).
This discussion has been closed.