Shut down the Pk server! It is rediculous!

Comments

• Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    someone needs a chill pill =]
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Would the PvE'ers rather have the PvP guys in their servers, flooding THEIR chat boxes, luring Chin to THEIR Orchid Temples?! You have to have a space to hold all the evil in PW, and Lost City is that place. :]
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear
    Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Considering that Care Bears were always winners and they could kick some (censored) with a "stare" I'm not offended in the least.b:chuckleb:victory
    "Everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it." -Publius Syrius

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

"The Bible is a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish, no interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -Albert Einstein

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i cant believe this post is still alive

They are not gonna get rid of the pvp server

plus if they do alot of us will quit b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • dreamerlee99
    dreamerlee99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Why can't they have separate servers?
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Wow....
    | |
    | Square |
    | |

Much?
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008

ummmmmm they kinda do..............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • brisngr
    brisngr Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Wow what a n00b! lol
  • joveny
    joveny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The pk server keeps calling Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebears! Aaaaarrrgghh! Why not you just handle this situation or just shut down Lost City and see how they like it! I am furious so please...

I dont feel like reading all postings but i have a question how old are you? jeese alone the topic is kinda childish. What is your problem? Grow up, get over it, deal with it, accept it, who cares.b:chuckle
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Funny i'm on PvP server its so broken here Griefers are rife harassment everywhere and to those Lost City ppl that say Carebears guess what look at the server status

Lost City = Normal
    Sanctuary = High
    Heavens Tear = High

No one wants to be in the griefers servers
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Funny i'm on PvP server its so broken here Griefers are rife harassment everywhere and to those Lost City ppl that say Carebears guess what look at the server status

Lost City = Normal
    Sanctuary = High
    Heavens Tear = High

No one wants to be in the griefers servers

Looks pretty normal to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    b:victory I AM A CAREBEAR I WILL **** YOU UP!!! b:victory

also caring is sharing, pass me some dro ;P
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    people who go crazy on others calling them carebears are just jerks thats all pvp tends to get a bit intesnse and everyone gets up on a pedistool when in reality the probably all suck to some extent :) however they should keep the server up, because many people are into that eletist little world and they enjoy the compitition they just get out of hand seeing as how most of them are probably very young

ignore the jerks and play the game :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The youngin's are the ones playing the PVE servers.

Although Deity is an exeption since LC got stuck with him - please do not give your 8 year olds your credit card, we have enough of Deity to go around as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Jsin - Sanctuary
    Jsin - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wait, I'm confused...on pvp server (lost city), do characters lose exp when someone kills them out in the lvling area or just has chance to drop items?

If people lose 5% exp from getting PK'ed then that just sux
  • uzzdaar
    uzzdaar Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    no you don't loose exp from pk .. at all .. but if you pink or red you can loose you gear
  • Jsin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Then I assume I'll have to respawn from the nearest town then back to the lvling spot. If I never ever pk'ed someone and kept a nice white name, what's the % chance I would lose my gear if someone killed me?
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Then I assume I'll have to respawn from the nearest town then back to the lvling spot. If I never ever pk'ed someone and kept a nice white name, what's the % chance I would lose my gear if someone killed me?

0% for gear
    1% for inventory items
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jsin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    b:dirtyWow, being on PvP server doesn't sound so bad anymore! b:dirty

If Etherblade is gonna be a PvP server, I'll be the biggest CARE BEAR on that server and give everyone free hugs. Kill me, but I will never kill you back. You can break my bones, but never my spirit! b:heart
  • Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    My god......this thread isn't dead yet?People,everyone has their own play style. Some want a more casual experience (PVE server) while others want a more competition based experience (PVP server)

Communities and sterotypes be damned,it boils down to play style.Nothing more.
  • Evancer - Heavens Tear
    Evancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    My god......this thread isn't dead yet?People,everyone has their own play style. Some want a more casual experience (PVE server) while others want a more competition based experience (PVP server)

Communities and sterotypes be damned,it boils down to play style.Nothing more.

Quote for truth.

Holy cow. It's a game, and it's a cool enough game to have options open to how you want to play. Why would anyone want to change that?

What's so bad about being called a Carebear, anyway? There are WAY worse things that could be said, and it doesn't affect a PvE player's gameplay in the least... I actually crack up whenever I hear the term used. (I mean, think about it... a bunch of toony bears running around with swords killing giant beetles and riding manta rays? How is that not a funny mental image?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let's just pretend I said something clever in response and leave it at that..."
  • Temerayn - Sanctuary
    Temerayn - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Saw this thread when I first joined about... 3 weeks ago now?

I'm floored that it's apparently still active.

Geeze, let it go. Immature people exist on all servers just ignore them and move on.

If you want to pvp that's fine. If you want to pve that's fine and dandy too. (Personally this is the first mmo I picked up so pve it was for me so I could learn the ropes)

Basically what it boils down to is ...let other people be the dumb ones, ignore them and get on with your life. Why are you here complaining about trivial junk when there are mobs to kill?

Oh right. Internet and MMO are srs bsns. I forgot. Do beg pardon. XD
  • Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I love when Zeth makes threads b:chuckle, Why shut down a server because they made fun of HT? O well let them lol, Some people are in PK Mode all the time others aren't. Its like them saying ' Shut down HT THEY DONT PK', Its all about how someone preffers game play :P

I think all servers are good lol b:bye
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)
  • darkdevil725
    darkdevil725 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I r added murlock to urban dictionary lol check it out sometime and see if I got the deffinition right.
    Also what are peoples opinion on BM's for PvP?
  • hraesvelg81
    hraesvelg81 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You find the most incredible things going trough forums...
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    Hirogi - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Lol, of course you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Shadows are watching. They will always protect you.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This thread still isn't closed?
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You find the most incredible things going trough forums...

Lol so true!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Lotus - Lost City
    Lotus - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    >.< your this mad over name calling and you wonder why we call you carebears?
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    wish i could pk those kitty's in archosaur. laggin up a perfectly good game with bots.... they WILL get whats coming to em (serial killer laugh etc etc)