Shut down the Pk server! It is rediculous!

Comments

• t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Actually deleting the PvP server would be a good idea. Transfer us all to Heavens Tear and make it like all the other servers in perfect world where open pvp is available without the safety. We'll see who keeps talking
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think the game would be more peaceful if all the servers were PvP (at least on this aspect). The people who don't like it would, for the most part, just leave.

Having a choice between PvE and PvP is a priveledge. Consider yourselves lucky that the PvE servers even exist. I completely forgot that the other regions don't have PvE servers.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Tvali - Lost City
    Tvali - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think the game would be more peaceful if all the servers were PvP (at least on this aspect). The people who don't like it would, for the most part, just leave.

Having a choice between PvE and PvP is a priveledge. Consider yourselves lucky that the PvE servers even exist. I completely forgot that the other regions don't have PvE servers.

When I first heard about PWI from my friend who had played PW-MY, she was furious that they even put in a PvE server. XD She was worried that the option of PvE would affect the kind of people that are on PvP...but we joined it anyway. I'm glad we did. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tvali - Director of the wonderful guild Epitaph.
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How did she think the PvE server would affect the population of the PvP server?
    Having a choice between PvE and PvP is a priveledge.

Two mixed PvE/PvP servers with high load and one PvP only server with normal load would indicate that the first type is preferred. Indeed, it is a privilege to be able to choose a PvP-only server.
  • Tvali - Lost City
    Tvali - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    turtlewax wrote: »
    How did she think the PvE server would affect the population of the PvP server?

According to her, she was afraid that everyone who didn't want to PK would be in the PvE server, therefore making her training impossible because she would be hunted by rabid PKers whenever she wasn't in a safe zone. XD

But she made a thread and some people told her that that's not the case, and we decided to try it anyway. And obviously it isn't. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tvali - Director of the wonderful guild Epitaph.
  • omiekins
    omiekins Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This thread's starter is made of care and bear! =D Seriously though. Kinda silly to make a thread like this.
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Having a choice between PvE and PvP is a priveledge. Consider yourselves lucky that the PvE servers even exist. I completely forgot that the other regions don't have PvE servers

Hm... that explains SOMETHING. "Perfect World" has been on my list of games for a while, in the "PK only" section --- which basically means I'm not playing it, it's just there so I don't forget that it has been evaluated already.

Then, a little while back, somebody recommended I try Perfect World. So I told him "not my game, it's PK only", and he replied that it has non-PK servers as well. So I checked again... and for some reason the result was different.

I guess I checked the .my version the first time around.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:laugh
    OMG thank you all for the fantastic laughter! i needed it this morning!
    b:laugh

b:kiss
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    PVE servers are ****, and will eventually kill this game if the fact that they're adding more PVP servers to a server that's already at a fine population doesn't.

It's a good thing that PVE server players aren't even hitting 70s yet because if you kids kept up with us you'd have quit already. Ain't **** to do on a PVE server past 60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    PVE servers are ****, and will eventually kill this game if the fact that they're adding more PVP servers to a server that's already at a fine population doesn't.

It's a good thing that PVE server players aren't even hitting 70s yet because if you kids kept up with us you'd have quit already. Ain't **** to do on a PVE server past 60.

Your underestimating PvE servers. I know where your going though. There are still mini GvG on open fields @ PvE and I have to agree with you most of the hardcore players is at Lost City. In my eyes if someone from White name turns Blue, it means they surrender. But some of these players keep their reputation as a permenant white name.

Also agree on you with the fact that opening new servers is quite stupid.

Mystic, I believe your more of a RvR player than an actual game that involves grinding and PKing. Though I might be wrong, if you like drama then I guess these kinds of games are for you. RvR has tons of drama too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol This thread is pretty funny. Well the op is. Why would it matter at all what anyone in game calls you or what they call the PVE servers? Let them call you what they want, who cares?

I love PVE. Damn proud to say so. Anyone can call me whatever they want, this is what I prefer, they prefer PVP. Good for them, just not my thing =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008

having servers where less hardcore players can play without getting PKed and quitting is so bad for the game o_0?

you're the ****
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008

PVE servers might be **** for your play style, but not mine. I'm glad there are PVE servers to play on. Makes the game more enjoyable for how I like to play the game b:victory

I wanna be a Care Bear. Oh It will be so great to when I'm a Care Bear
    Oh I can hardly wait to be a Care Bear and do the things Care Bears do.
    Oh I wanna be a Care Bear Like you! You do?

I'll be like Funshine and make the sunshine
    And have heart like Love-a-Lot.
    I'll be like Wish Bear and always be there.
    We'll be the luckiest bears in Care-a-Lot.

I wanna be a Care Bear and fill the world with love
    To be a Care Bear is what I'm dreaming of.
    We'll make a great pair. We'll stick together through and through Like glue.

I don't wanna be a cook or a fireman and I don't wanna play trombone in the marching band.
    I just wanna be a care Bear Like you! I just wanna be a Care Bear
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This is really amusing. Seeing people fight over a pointless topic and decisions that are completely out of their control. Just keep insulting eachother with opinions without any solid facts to base them upon, because this makes a few of you look like idiots. I feel I need to restate this because some of you still don't get it even though it has been mentioned countless times already.
    opinion-based on the individual.
    seperate servers-you don't have to even look at eachother.
    insults against eachother on the forum-this is what determines whether or not you deserve to be called [insert insult against your group here].
    game-something that is done to have fun and not to create violence. Why do I feel I need to explain this one?
    if you desire to continue this war, please do. I'm having to much fun watching certain people make complete fools of themselves.
  • Caidenlee - Heavens Tear
    Caidenlee - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im sorry but, I played WoW on a PvP server for 4 years.
    being on a PvE server doesnt make you a carebear.
    Being on a PvE server doesnt indicate your skill at pvp.
    Ive encountered players on PvP servers that make me feel like im PvE'in(?)
    and ive encountered some of the greatest PvP''ers on a PvE server.

Carebear is anyone who refrains from PvP.
    There are still MANY people on the PvE server who flag all the time
    and live for pvp.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im sorry but, I played WoW on a PvP server for 4 years.
    being on a PvE server doesnt make you a carebear.
    Being on a PvE server doesnt indicate your skill at pvp.
    Ive encountered players on PvP servers that make me feel like im PvE'in(?)
    and ive encountered some of the greatest PvP''ers on a PvE server.

Carebear is anyone who refrains from PvP.
    There are still MANY people on the PvE server who flag all the time
    and live for pvp.

I'm sorry you played WoW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caidenlee - Heavens Tear
    Caidenlee - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    WoW its the biggest MMORPG. sorry you didnt play it.
  • Draakin - Sanctuary
    Draakin - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    markillian wrote: »
    read the dam thread ppl

Most PvP players only consider carebears the ppl who complain about PvP **** (On either kind of server), and consider the rest of the PvE players just people who prefer a different style of play.

Its only a few douches who call all PvE players carebears. Saying that PvP players all call PvE players carebears just cause a few *******s do is like saying everyone on a server is a hacker cause you see 2 hackers

Hmm, okay, it just SEEMS like a lot of people who PK hate carebears. I get your point, and take my comment back
    My posts kill topics :D
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Majority of the carebears are at HT, period. There's nothing you can say about that because it's the turth. Majority of the players are carebears besides a few.

All these good luck sh*t is annoying btw and happy gaming and ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    WoW its the biggest MMORPG. sorry you didnt play it.

Terrible game. And I played it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Melty Blood: Act Cadenza.

Discuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok but how about just ban the people who are on the server spamming up the world chat?a

*cough, cough* Carebear.........b:pleased
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    *cough, cough* Carebear.........b:pleased

good job reviving a dead topic by saying something thats been said many times already
  • kensaki
    kensaki Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    1- It's OP dumbass.

Alright, that was a typo, so I don't really think it warranted a 'dumbass' but that's cool... ****.
    evrilysis wrote: »
    2- Delete the PvP server and it'd just be a big tea party, meaning no targets whatsoever.

And the other part was sarcasm... I chose to join the pvp server, and I'm a PKing son of a ***** on it half of the time...
  • evrilysis
    edited November 2008
    Shhh you're bad. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drkwnd
    drkwnd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Forget it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This is pointless talking of lowering the PvP servers. They won't ever do it, and if you get mad over words you don't belong on the internet. There are no actual good games that don't have PvP, so get over it. I'm 35 yet I'm Pking 40s and I'm stomping them into the ground. By the way to all the winers out there that cry when you lose your stuff, go to a PvE server, no one likes cry babies, including me.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The pk server keeps calling Sanctuary and Heavens Tear Carebears! Aaaaarrrgghh! Why not you just handle this situation or just shut down Lost City and see how they like it! I am furious so please...

This is an exact example of a cry baby and a little kid that does not belong on the internet because he gets affected by the words of others like when he reads this I'm sure he's going to wine some more.b:cry
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • evrilysis
    edited November 2008
    Welcome to PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Only read the first page... tl;dr

I would love to put my characters in the PVE server, kill all of them PVE builds, create some hatred. :3
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]