Perfect World Europe

12346»

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Couse TW times are from 3 AM to 6 AM(as well as other daily events) ?

You mean those daily events that don't seem to even work? The only reason this would be more "upscale" is because it costs more, it's certainly less featured than what's currently out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devast - Heavens Tear
    Devast - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You mean those daily events that don't seem to even work? The only reason this would be more "upscale" is because it costs more, it's certainly less featured than what's currently out there.
    It's still beta. Events not working correctly, thats ok. They will work in the future. But even when they will work later, there's no way i can participate in them. Ohh, and as a nice addition, i will have 30ms latency compared to 180ms now.
    Say just one reason why i should stay here(apart from community being nice).
  • Eredor - Lost City
    Eredor - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I just want to let everyone here know that we will NOT be banning European IPs. ;)

Solved!

Respect!
    Homo viator Q_Q
  • Danubus - Heavens Tear
    Danubus - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    He says that now till the Corporate office tells him otherwise. If PW main HQ says do it he will have too.
  • selfcest
    selfcest Posts: 2
    edited September 2008
    By Game-Masters you say? *sigh* Chances are, EU will be blocked, like with Cabal... I hope not, though. Just found out there's a new, better PW, and then that there will probably be an EU version in the future.. >_<
  • Blasty - Lost City
    Blasty - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i aint gona let this die.

its important that the gms will understand we are serious about the zen prices, and we have altarnatives.:mad:
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    They should really make it able that u can play any version of the game reguardless of where your from. Either way it's all the same game, but it does seem odd that the corperation's branches are competing with eachother over who can get the largest player base when it would be better to figure out a way to link all versions together (just with more servers to avoid high traffic) that way Perfect World could truely be a whole world connected rather then split into seperate countries like it is in the real world
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I play from Europe and i can say my ping is very good(My ISP is one of the best in europe )..i would not change server ..eaven if they would actualy ban Ip's i would find a way to play here...i don't care about the ping i have made "friends" here that are more important then a bad lag for a few minutes.

Have Fun!! Enjoy PWIb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i am as well being nasty mfer from europe...spend sh1tload of money on this char...not even slightest chance i will switch on europe...
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • wheaty
    wheaty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    b:victoryhello
  • Falter - Lost City
    Falter - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Have you played that version? Private servers are more professional than Perfect World Europe. Don't even bother trying to play that ****.
This discussion has been closed.