Perfect World Europe

Comments

• phate
    phate Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If Euros have their own server I say IP ban away.
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    phate wrote: »
    If Euros have their own server I say IP ban away.

ye dirty forgeiners lol jk!!!

im forgein to from bosna i hertzigovina ( i do live in usa now)

but still they have ther own server and they want ours wow how greedy do they get lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    micchan wrote: »
    Eh? U don't trust them for what? And before game launch? It make me laught. Admins of pw Eu are the same of cabal online, decent service, not the best, not the worst, just fine and nice support. I have no problems with them.
    I'm european and i play in EU servers with my friends, only for the ping, if i ping 52 ms here i prefer of course this version coz is maintained direct to developers, but is not, i've 150+ ms ping here (is not my fault, is a phisical limitation of internet cause distance, oversea after all), so i prefer less population but no delay on skills. I had terrible experience in Pw My, when tried pserver (located in belgium) it was so smooth, skills casting respond immediately.
    Also they say the price of item shop will be the same for both version, not more not less.

Ah ah, is pretty stupid reason but is your choice. And as i mentioned before, services and game client will be the same and the same will be updated like chinese one. So wherever u will play is u choice, but please don't put sh*t on people only because u prefer this version.

sorry dude but your post sound stupid...

i live in rome and i can play perfectly at MYpw server i got almost a lvl 100 EA whitout troubles... maybe i known you because i remember your nick(you played WOW ) you are from a small italy country whitout adsl so it is normal that you cant play smooty with 56k lol....i dont care about your ping i can play perfectly at USA servers...california servers are perfect people from europe havent lag problems.

i repeat Europe servers(specially f2p) suck because they have very low population and admin's are overgreedy increasing ingame item price for force people to buy cash item....and GM's suck...always offline and helping only cash user.

on this USA server i known GM's specially feelz / orjini and they are the BEST GM's (better than wow GM's service).so yes i trust this project..this game will be number 1 of 2009 better than AION.This game has gameplay way better than WOW and every other MMORPG so i want play again PW(also if i got almost lvl 100 ea on oracle server).
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    What level did ya end up as, Rave? 95? *waves hello*.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • phate
    phate Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    raven wrote: »
    on this USA server i known GM's specially feelz / orjini

Proof or you are making it up.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Phate, he's not making it up. Really.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Phate, he's not making it up. Really.

Like he gets some kind of special treatment anyway...
    Xarfox, Orinj, most of them are from common games. It isn't hard to recognize them really. But, I also doubt they "know" each other, though I could care less.

Anyway, isn't the Europe server for non-english speaking euros?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • lunny
    lunny Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't want to level a character up on this server and make friends then have to switch to another one :/
  • micchan
    micchan Posts: 11
    edited August 2008
    raven wrote: »
    sorry dude but your post sound stupid...

i live in rome and i can play perfectly at MYpw server i got almost a lvl 100 EA whitout troubles... maybe i known you because i remember your nick(you played WOW ) you are from a small italy country whitout adsl so it is normal that you cant play smooty with 56k lol....i dont care about your ping i can play perfectly at USA servers...california servers are perfect people from europe havent lag problems.

i repeat Europe servers(specially f2p) suck because they have very low population and admin's are overgreedy increasing ingame item price for force people to buy cash item....and GM's suck...always offline and helping only cash user.

on this USA server i known GM's specially feelz / orjini and they are the BEST GM's (better than wow GM's service).so yes i trust this project..this game will be number 1 of 2009 better than AION.This game has gameplay way better than WOW and every other MMORPG so i want play again PW(also if i got almost lvl 100 ea on oracle server).

Your post is so stupid, you don't have any proofs. U know gm? Who cares? I judge a game for servers and updates, not for the fact i know or not gm. Lol. Also u say a lot of lies, the price will be the same (if a item cost 10 dollars in Usa server it cost the same in EU).

And NO, european servers don't suck, another big lie, i give u a proof **** so u stop say BS:

1) Ping east coast of USA:
    309011628.png

2) Ping www.perfectworldeurope.com [93.90.176.65] with 32 byte:

Reply 93.90.176.65: byte=32 duration=59ms TTL=52
    Reply 93.90.176.65: byte=32 duration=58ms TTL=52
    Reply 93.90.176.65: byte=32 duration=58ms TTL=52
    Reply 93.90.176.65: byte=32 duration=61ms TTL=52

So what's better? 165 or 61?
    Go learn how a network work and the phisical distance, u can't avoid in any ways the 100+ ping between europe and USA.

PS: And yes please, play here kiddo, immature ppl like u is better stay away from me.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    trying to defend PW-EU on a rival's forum is a lost case.

my point is, the eu GMs lied about PW-Intl being 1 version behind Malaysian, which it's not.
    if they are lying about such minor things, there is no guarantee they won't lie about major things too.

so i rather play on a version with slightly more lag than on a version where the staff resorts to lying - i had enough of that on my-en.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Y
    1) Ping east coast of USA:

2) Ping [url]this is an illegal private server/url] [93.90.176.65] with 32 byte:

So what's better? 165 or 61?.[/url]

What's the point of posting the ping of an illegal private server?

What's the point of pinging anything else but the server you'll play on?

You can get good an bad ping from the same region. Depends on what you do your ping....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • aeonan
    aeonan Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    esux wrote: »
    I hope for my sake, they don't ban Europeans. I really don't like the idea of having to play alongside other Europeans. ;>>

200% agreed. Even though I'm not european, but I don't wanna play with people from my own country either... 'cause it usually involves speaking another language in an online game... and that always seems very **** to me
  • micchan
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    What's the point of posting the ping of an illegal private server?

What's the point of pinging anything else but the server you'll play on?

You can get good an bad ping from the same region. Depends on what you do your ping....

Perfectworldeurope.com is legit and official server dumbass, is the .GR the pserver (i hope game masters take it down).
    Also, i ping east coast of course but only for show u the ping, 100+. U realize is phisically impossible less for the distance (trace route)? This is the reality, and i not defend game masters, absolutely not. I'm forced to play in EU only for the ping, i don't want the skill delay. IT is the only reason. My only complain about Bejilin company, is they sell license to another company instead of make a server in Europe too. But G-M is not a bad company (for my experience on cabal online). That's all.

And have a nice play. :)
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    Perfectworldeurope.com is legit and official server dumbass,
    And that is exactly one of the reasons i will never play on an EU server. From my experience, too many are just like you there.

You just broke a forum rule btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • micchan
    edited August 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    And that is exactly one of the reasons i will never play on an EU server. From my experience, too many are just like you there.

You just broke a forum rule btw.

Lol. I really don't care where u guys play, i was only explaining about ping and network and in reply a guy say i publicize pserver, that is not true, another guy say i make stupid post, bla bla bla... ok, sorry for being rude, but u guys need switch on brain and inform better before write. :rolleyes:
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Lol. I really don't care where u guys play, i was only explaining about ping and network and in reply a guy say i publicize pserver, that is not true, another guy say i make stupid post, bla bla bla... ok, sorry for being rude, but u guys need switch on brain and inform better before write. :rolleyes:

quoted for truth

check btw ping www.perfectworld.ms and they wont have any class/ip bans. only multilanguage game client for diff languages
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • destruction
    destruction Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    DOWN WITH PW-EUROPE!
    We are the best!
    Right after Perfect World China!
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    orinj wrote: »
    hmmm.. interesting...

i'll have to give corporate a call today and see what's up.

as for IP blocks -

we intended from the ground up to cater to our EU brothers and sisters, so just putting it out there -

NO IP BANS FOR PEOPLE PLAYING FROM EUROPE

sorry for the caps.

- O

Wait, Orinj, werent you a GM of Flyff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • elfanor
    elfanor Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ^ 100% agreed. I don't think i want to play there.. only if i'm forced to.

I rather play on US servers too....they at least speak decent english.
    only trouble is ....the latency on US servers is 300ms+.....
    They were so smart to put the server on the West coast...as far from EU as they could....
  • everybody
    everybody Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Starting everything again? New character etc?
    Never, please just let us playyyy...
    Should they ban EUR IPs, I will just stop playing the game.

It's really bad: you start PW-INT, put some time in, which you have very litle, and then EUR version is told to be rising. Grrrr!
  • soukyuu
    edited September 2008
    I don't think i want to play there.. only if i'm forced to.
    Well, looks like my opinion changed :P
    At least they don't ignore the community
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eredor - Lost City
    Eredor - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hey, they can't ban European IPs here. Reason is simple: it was said that there will be no more character wipes after OB launches. It launched. We, also Europeans, created our characters. We won't get them wiped. We will be able to play them as long as we decide to play their game.

// btw I am "everybody" the forum user, sorry but their account system is a bit **** but will be ok :)
    Homo viator Q_Q
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hey, they can't ban European IPs here. Reason is simple: it was said that there will be no more character wipes after OB launches. It launched. We, also Europeans, created our characters. We won't get them wiped. We will be able to play them as long as we decide to play their game.

// btw I am "everybody" the forum user, sorry but their account system is a bit **** but will be ok :)

Not true. If they do decide to enforce an IP ban, then existing players from blocked countries lose the ability to log in to the game. No characters are wiped, but as long as you are in a blocked country, you won't have access to them.

It's not like they're your property.
  • Boniu - Lost City
    Boniu - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    it'd be in their best interest not to ip ban europe, that's probably 1/2 the player base if not more right there.
  • Eredor - Lost City
    Eredor - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    tinkus wrote: »
    Not true. If they do decide to enforce an IP ban, then existing players from blocked countries lose the ability to log in to the game. No characters are wiped, but as long as you are in a blocked country, you won't have access to them.

You mean that I should move to USA in order to play my character?! Good idea...
    Well, banning IPs would be equal to character wipe and even more. In 95% ++ cases: you lose character(s) and contact with every person from non IP-banned country.

Tell me, would you have much fun from your non-banned character if your IP got banned?

Perfect World Entertainment, will you ban European IPs in INT version?
    Homo viator Q_Q
  • Xarfox - Lost City
    Xarfox - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I just want to let everyone here know that we will NOT be banning European IPs. ;)
  • steak
    steak Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    making to many versions eventually just thins out the playesr on each version..

why cant they jsut stick to pwi
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    steak wrote: »

Because PW Europe is in touch with their client base, even some of us Americans are going there because of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devast - Heavens Tear
    Devast - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    steak wrote: »

Couse i cant spend $300 a month in an online game to stay competitive ?
    Couse TW times are from 3 AM to 6 AM(as well as other daily events) ?
    Thats why.
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    add me to the list, the admin have taken too long to act.
This discussion has been closed.