Leveling Contest Prize Payouts - SOLVED!

Comments

• mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I've sent 2 emails to customer service (1 that hasn't been answered yet). I PM xarfox twice and he tells me that he'll personally look into it, but signed off shortly after. I PM the other admin and he keeps telling me to PM xarfox or customer service a.k.a. customer auto-reply...
    I realize now why I haven't received my zen. Apparently there is only one personnel in PWE that deals with customers/members :confused:I guarantee if I stop posting in this thread and sending emails/PMs that this issue won't be resolved.

I'd like to ask the admins and PWE would they do business with themselves?

Are my consistent inquiries on my zen status not deserving of being compensated? (I feel as if I'm the admin here).

If there are so few cases then what is the multiple day hold up all about? (Touching on another posters question).

Please answer my questions, but try to get the zen in my account first. Heck if you can manage to get the zen in my account you can skip the answering my questions part.

Even after all this banter I still haven't been as rude and slanderous as seph2, but he managed to get his zen before myself and others who waited patiently, or just had a few questions and complaints. I AM NOT SATISFIED!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    dvorak wrote: »
    C'mon now - its not like we're selectively choosing who gets the reward
    Those of you still waiting for resolution, Xarfox is looking into it for you. If you've already PM'ed him be patient please - repeated PM's to him or customer service isn't going to speed the process up at all.

You just replied to my PM saying PM xarfox or customer service
    :confused:
    Insanity. i'm taking a shower and going to work...

*Btw darthpanda16 your quote of a famous quote is correct, but competence and punctuality are also virtues.
    Besides I'm a potential customer who if I could actually get some service would be putting money in your pocket, so what's so funny?

You're openly taunting customers wth?

*Also dvorak you're being unprofessional and inaccurate with your quote of me. I never said you intentionally got seph his zen because he was flaming, but it is ironic and disheartening as a customer who did it the right way. Thank you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    *protest post*

*waves*
    Hi hi :]
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ina, have you PM'd Xarfox about your case?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ina1166
    edited September 2008
    Yes.......
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have to say, that I'm not really impressed about this issue at hand. We have gotten promises that we get the gold TODAY. Still nothing happens. Xarfox has promised ME to look into it ASAP. Yet I see YOU Xarfox, yes YOU logging in the forums and not replying to MY PM where you had your answer to your quesion you asked from me.

I have to say, I am a very reasonable guy but everything has its limits and this issue NEEDS TO BE SOLVED. I have been very nice with the staff but I AND MY WIFE are getting pissed off because of the countless promises that "we will fix it today" and yet NOTHING HAPPENS.

I am quite sure that YOU in the Perfect World Entertainment would be pissed off too if you would be us and get these promises and nothing happens and we wait here for nothing refreshing the damn PM box every hour to see if we have finally gotten the PROMISED ZEN from the participation of the Closed Beta to getting lv40 or more.

Not good guys, not good. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    itch wrote: »
    I have to say, that I'm not really impressed about this issue at hand. We have gotten promises that we get the gold TODAY. Still nothing happens. Xarfox has promised ME to look into it ASAP. Yet I see YOU Xarfox, yes YOU logging in the forums and not replying to MY PM where you had your answer to your quesion you asked from me.

I have to say, I am a very reasonable guy but everything has its limits and this issue NEEDS TO BE SOLVED. I have been very nice with the staff but I AND MY WIFE are getting pissed off because of the countless promises that "we will fix it today" and yet NOTHING HAPPENS.

I am quite sure that YOU in the Perfect World Entertainment would be pissed off too if you would be us and get these promises and nothing happens and we wait here for nothing refreshing the damn PM box every hour to see if we have finally gotten the PROMISED ZEN from the participation of the Closed Beta to getting lv40 or more.

Not good guys, not good. -_-

Ditto. Just got back from work and yet no zen. Almost 24 hours after xarfox assured us the issue would be resolved. It really annoys me that you're claiming there to be so few cases yet I'm still zenless. I could very well charge zen to my account right now, but please give me a good reason why anyone would do business with PWE at the moment.
    Just imagine this dispute was over a fraudulent charge to my account and I had to wait this long.

I think the biggest problem I have other than my promised zen being in my account is that I haven't gotten a decent reason for why zen isn't in my account. according to the Admins this is a small almost isolated issue of sorts, but yet this ace team can't get to the bottom of it. So am I really that impatient, or are you that incompetent? I'm truly not trying to be disrespectful, but enough is enough...I'm not the one breaking promises here, and you guys are treating us like annoyances.

Oh and just to let you know customer service hasn't answered back my second email and it's been over 24 hours. Would you want to be treated like this? Do you not want my money? I don't get this... It's like the twilight zone here

Btw all admins just signed off again. They obviously don't care about this. Now please quote me and tell me how I'm overreacting. I'm past being insulted and almost to the point of disbelief. I'd actually be more satisfied if you told us that you didn't care and we're never going to get our zen, for I would at least know where I stand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • esy
    esy Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I finally Actually leveled to 10, yeah yeah I was lazy and avoiding the leveling ZERG. loged out Checked the page and bingo Free Zen. Seems those not getting the Zen is totally random just as those actually getting it on the first go.

Still Think the Item prices are a might steep, but thats another problem.
  • finasoa
    finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Still none...

Xarfox asked for the account name I used to get to level 30 and sent it in a reply...as well as my RP name.

That picture of my player in the Secret Hive should still be on this thread as proof.

Trying to be patient here but it's almost like they're holding off the Zen as much as possible so that we give in and actually charge Zen to our account from growing so impatient. Lucky for me i'm flat broke so I would really really appreciate this Zen...

All that hard work in CB for nothing?

I also received an e-mail from customerservice assuring me that the issue would be fixed by the end of the day on september 5th...and it's still not.

I think i'm just not going to ever rely on the cash shop...i'll just buy items from other players. Maybe 2 months from now I'll remember that a cash shop even exists and i'll check my Zen balance and...

Yea, nevermind...it'll never be there.

When/if this ever gets fixed...I think we'd all like to know exactly what the problem was that is keeping us from receiving our prizes...
    =/
  • ina1166
    edited September 2008
    <_<

HI, hi.

I'm still hitting F5 every 2 hours, logging out, and in again.

Heck?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • itch
    edited September 2008
    IF we ever get our Zen, I want to know what caused the problem that it took so ******n long to solve this issue. I am not spending a single dollar before that. Yes my bank account is just waiting there to send money to PWE for Zen but I gotta be honest with you guys, It's not gonna happen if this kind of stuff continues. This is not the customer service we were told about before closed beta started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    Ok so after 3 or 4 days the only thing that has changed is my unverified status. I'm verified now and instead of Lost City being the only server I can add zen to there is now a "0" option there too, but other than that no reward zen lol.

I'm like the only one out my friends still dealing with this issue. I've wasted cumulatively a few hours logging, emailing no...I mean customer service, PMing Admins, etc and for what.
    They still haven't had the common sense and courtesy to give us the exact reason as to why this has happened. Ryuuzaki you seem to be the most helpful and competent Admin. Would you please tell us why this is happening and when we can expect to get this resolved please?

You guys are in the states now. Is there a number to call? I can't stress myself out here in the forums any longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • magicsky
    magicsky Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i'm also still waitin and all happened was the change from unverified to verified 1 day ago....
    I don't even get any answer now :(
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    magicsky wrote: »
    i'm also still waitin and all happened was the change from unverified to verified 1 day ago....
    I don't even get any answer now :(

Which truly upsets me off because I spent enough money in PW MY to not have to go through this.
    These ingrates will end up giving us no compensation either. same ol' 1000 zen others who had to go through 1/16 of the grief we have did.

You should all be thankful your superiors left forum management up to you and obviously don't check in often. if I invested money into PWI/PWE and saw this fiasco taking place people would be fired. You guys are keeping money out of your pockets...You would have had at least 50 USD from me atm. I guess you all do this for fun because you're obviously not too concerned with profit.

*Cant stay away and still stressing out here. I feel like a hypocrite, but I want this issue behind me NOW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • finasoa
    edited September 2008
    I was REALLY REALLY hoping that I could be able to use my free Zen to get some hierograms (charms) for the boss event...but it looks like that didn't happen.

I suppose I'll just be one of those people who deserved Zen, but didn't get any, and therefore has no hiero and can't survive as well as those who DID get their free Zen.

I am REALLY glad I am not on the PvP server...because I'd be going up against a ton of hiero people when I don't have one. Thank god that's not the case.

Admins should stop telling people the issue will be resolved 'tomorrow' unless it really IS going to be resolved.
  • itch
    edited September 2008
    mas wrote: »
    Ok so after 3 or 4 days the only thing that has changed is my unverified status. I'm verified now and instead of Lost City being the only server I can add zen to there is now a "0" option there too, but other than that no reward zen lol.

I'm like the only one out my friends still dealing with this issue. I've wasted cumulatively a few hours logging, emailing no...I mean customer service, PMing Admins, etc and for what.
    They still haven't had the common sense and courtesy to give us the exact reason as to why this has happened. Ryuuzaki you seem to be the most helpful and competent Admin. Would you please tell us why this is happening and when we can expect to get this resolved please?

You guys are in the states now. Is there a number to call? I can't stress myself out here in the forums any longer.

We called them already and the person who picked up the phone said, that customer service doesn't have a phone number and customer service is not open during weekends. So best bet is to wait until Monday..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I can assure you all that this problem will be resolved on Monday.

If you haven't already PM'd me with your character name during Closed Beta, and the account name that the character was made on, please do so. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i didnt make it to 40 ;/
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wooo today is monday!!! *goes to check zen* what?!?!?! not there grrr :mad: oh well maybe later
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    syl wrote: »
    wooo today is monday!!! *goes to check zen* what?!?!?! not there grrr :mad: oh well maybe later

Lol I did the same. Ironically if we ever do get our zen it will probably be the same 1000 that all the people who didn't have to keep on this issue as we have did.

Anyway semi-patiently waiting for the zen, and hoping I will get it at least a few hours before I head off to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • ina1166
    edited September 2008
    1:22PM where I live.

That's half the day gone, and it's still not here. :O

Hi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • finasoa
    edited September 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    I can assure you all that this problem will be resolved on Monday.

If you haven't already PM'd me with your character name during Closed Beta, and the account name that the character was made on, please do so. :)

This is supposed to be for Monday September 8th, 2008 and not 2009 right?

By the way, I did send a PM with my username and role name.

I think this thread needs to be updated to say 2009 so that people stop getting their hopes up just to have them dashed upon the jagged rocks of reality.
  • ina1166
    edited September 2008
    *protest post*

:[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    I can almost all but guarantee you we don't get the zen today. These guys are a trip. We're on the verge of two broken guarantees by the admins and I bet we still only get 1000zen. Ironically I bet they would think we are ingrates if we were still disappointed. I wasted hours of my time trying to get what you promised.

ABSURDITY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    From what I've been told, there's a bug in the system that prevented a handful of users from getting it. They are working on it right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    From what I've been told, there's a bug in the system that prevented a handful of users from getting it. They are working on it right now.

I'm wondering how that is possible, as we clearly had no trouble receiving the ZEN during closed beta.

I also hold little hope that the deadline today will be upheld. If by some miracle I do get my ZEN today, I will gladly eat my words.

EDIT: I am a little upset that a forum moderator (who was not meant to have privileged information?) has more idea on what is going on with my problem than I do. If the people dealing with this problem had kept me (us) updated then I am sure it would not have become such a big deal.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • finasoa
    edited September 2008
    8 PM here...

Must be 5 PM PST now.

Which means that anyone who might have possibly, by some slim chance, been working on the problem today is going to call it quits for today and go home.

Meaning...there is no way we are getting our Zen today.

Probably not tomorrow or the next day or next week.

I'll be suprised if we get it by October.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    We have found roughly 10 individuals that somehow slipped through the cracks. After a large amount of cross referencing and double checking from our engineering team, we have verified individual's levels and given ZEN to everyone who was not properly credited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    Thank you PWE/PWI?Admins, etc.
    This issue has turned an otherwise seldom poster into a anxious, critical, and very stressed out member of the community.
    Though I won't apologize for any of my post because at the time I think they were justified I will take time out to thank all the admins for finally getting this issue resolved. Next time (hopefully there will never be a next time) I'll try to stay more patient and confident in your competence as long as you stay more transparent. I think the biggest issue other than not receiving the zen on time is that we were kept in the dark.

I'm glad this is over, so once again thank you to all the admins.

*Btw we were compensated for our ordeal (Well I was). I hope everyone who didn't receive zen as I didn't got their issues resolved also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • bonghit
    bonghit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    mas, why u saying the GMs was keeping you in the dark? seems like zarfox and dvo were giving updates like once a day no? i only wished i had the free time last week to get my chars up to lvl 40. :mad: