Leveling Contest Prize Payouts - SOLVED!

Comments

• mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    junk wrote: »
    Way to go, no wonder nobody was getting replies. GG.

Thanks a ton ↑ I and everyone else who wasted their time should get extra zen. No disrespect to the admin who took his/her time out to help by posting the customer service link, but I really wasted a lot of time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dvorak wrote: »

oh shoot, muh bad. typos ftw. ;)
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    thanks for all of your responses so far. we currently have staff looking into this issue and hope to have your issues resolved this evening.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i'll be checking the billing page to make sure i get my Zen every hour. If i don't have it by midnight, when it officially ceases to be "this evening" you're going to lose another player. Heck I'll even spot you and give you til midnight PDT, which is 1am here, just cause i'm a nice guy.

However, if this falls though, I'll know for certain there's something seriously wrong with the way things are run there, and i won't bother to play this game anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Email sent 12 hours ago, and no ZEN as of yet.

How hard is it to look at an email, reference it to the CB database + any screenshots that were sent and award the ZEN that was promised?
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I didn't get mine either.

I was Purple, level 43.

Please. -. --
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilgeek
    evilgeek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I was having a problem accessing my zen from CB, I logged out of the site then logged back in which fixed it for me, thnx for the zen :-)

I hope the other problems get solved if this doesn't work for you, gl!
  • nazo32
    nazo32 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This is more to the GM's than anything, I need to know if you guys even care that I grinded for hours to hit 40 before OB, like was there a time line or something to hit for? or did it go all the way till CB? Please reply when/if you can.
  • ina1166
    edited September 2008
    I got to 40 long before CB ended, so it can't be that.

Apparently we're supposed to email them, but I doubt that will help, let's hope they see THIS!

HULLO!? YES! I'D LIKE TWO #45s, A #47.....SUPER SIZE!
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    17 hours and I still have not received a reply to my email, nor have I received my zen.

I can only imagine you guys prefer to sit on your hands rather than sort this ridiculous issue out. Get your act together PWI.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    We are looking into the accounts of those who have claimed that they haven't received their reward from the leveling contest.

We expect to have this resolved soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mikoto
    mikoto Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hello,

In order to acquire the 1000 ZEN from the closed beta leveling event, you will need a character on the same account in open beta at level 10 in order to access the billing page. Without a character at level 10, you will not have the security access on the account for the billing features. If you do have a level 10 character, go to www.perfectworld.com and login with that account. From there, click on the option on the top bar that says "Charge". From that point, you just need to transfer the ZEN to the proper server.

I finally got a reply which did not help at all. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oceanbeyond
    oceanbeyond Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    mikoto wrote: »
    I finally got a reply which did not help at all. -.-

I got that same reply too. I had to email again. :(
    Character:

Usurper - Barbarian
  • ranthe
    edited September 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    We are looking into the accounts of those who have claimed that they haven't received their reward from the leveling contest.

We expect to have this resolved soon.

Does it really take that long to cross reference a character with an account and see what level it is? I gave all the information that could possibly be needed in the e-mail to customer service, yet the reply was fully useless to me in that it said something I already knew, and didnt even address the issue at hand.

Once again, my character's name was Lionidas, I was on Lost City, and i know i finished my grind to 40 because right before i logged out i was comparing the magic resists on the level 40 heavy chest armor to the resists on my level 30 military armor, that i had put two grade 4 magic resist soulgems into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    I feel as if not going to get my zen. I just wanted some shorts -_- SHORTS! GIVE ME SHORTS!

Seriously though I think biggest disappointment is that if I used paypal to grab some points asap I'd have no complications and that's really unfair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • ina1166
    edited September 2008
    Bump for zen.

(-.--)

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=level40vw6.jpg
    See that? 42! But there was no way I was going to be quad-teamed by them, lul.

I found emailing useless, so I put the picture here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seph2
    seph2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    Does it really take that long to cross reference a character with an account and see what level it is? I gave all the information that could possibly be needed in the e-mail to customer service, yet the reply was fully useless to me in that it said something I already knew, and didnt even address the issue at hand.

Once again, my character's name was Lionidas, I was on Lost City, and i know i finished my grind to 40 because right before i logged out i was comparing the magic resists on the level 40 heavy chest armor to the resists on my level 30 military armor, that i had put two grade 4 magic resist soulgems into it.

I got that same reply too. I had to email again.

BUMP AGAIN, i got the same message.
    COME ON.......STAFF, you can NOT read english???
    I am trying to solve the problem and be nice here.
    We all obviously got some "auto reply" and you are not helping to solve the problem here.
    SO, let's try again, I emailed customerservice back. we will see what's going to happen.

P.S. you know, you want us to write about PW and spread the word, I did that because I will be rewarded NOW....AM I REALLY? CAN I BELIEVE YOU? WHY HAVE ANY CONTEST WHEN WE GET "BLUFF"? PLEASE BUILD SOME CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE HERE.
  • ranthe
    edited September 2008
    Still nothing, what are you people doing there?

Why can't you get the contest reward given properly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missi
    missi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i didnt get my zen either :(
    char name was "Missi", lvl40 + like 1% :p
  • ranthe
    edited September 2008
    you're in the same boat as me then Missi. just stopped at level 40 and didnt keep going at all.

I mighta figured it out though. maybe, just maybe, the people that leveled up to 40 ON THE DAY that CB closed and OB started didnt get rewarded.

I made level 40 past midnight on the 2nd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magicsky
    magicsky Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i was 40 one week before closed beta ended so that's not the reason...
  • nazo32
    nazo32 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    level 13 archer in the PvP server, and I've bin checking my zen wallet every hour, and I still don't have any zen, my sleep schedual is severely damaged from all the time i was grinding...sometimes it's not easy being a hardcore gamer....
  • mas
    edited September 2008
    A day later and the problem remains. I wont be rude about the situation though I can't blame the others in the community for being outraged. I'm just stating openly that I wont purchase a single zen until this issue gets resolved. I live a nice life away from game and don't base my self value on the strength of my in game counterpart, so I guess I'll just be middle of the pack until this fiasco ends. I advise everyone else to do the same...

The last screen shot I have of my character's level was at lvl 36 or 38, but I reached lvl 42 in cb. Players shouldn't even have to provide this proof because it was your contest and it's your job to run it correctly. This is a loose quote, but I remember you saying that you were going to check everything before the wipe. If I knew it was going to turn out like this I would have been snapping away everyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • mokkun
    mokkun Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    -deleted post-
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What blows my mind is how this could have happened. It's a script that runs through a database, compares 2 integers and modifies another. How do you get this wrong? Seriously, I'm curious how you can possibly go wrong with that? It's like mixing flour and water and getting cyanide.

I wasted alot of my free time getting to 40. So did plenty of other people. Yet the best thing you come up with is "We'll look into it plz wait XD", and an automated mailbot response. Even more, wanting a screenshot of my account logged in at the wallet page? WHY? It's your ******n servers and your database. Go into the bloody database yourselves and notice that my zen count is ZERO. Then check my CB level and notice it's 40. Or did you wipe the CB database completely, kept no archives and are just going to wait out the complaints? HAHA I bet you did.

Either fix this **** right ****ing now or ban me on the spot. I can take overall poor management, but not being cheated out of things that I deserve.

Also, stop deleting my posts. That is the gayest thing ever, and I'll just make more until you give me my zen, a good reason as to why I'm not getting it (I'd love to see that one), or you permaban me.
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ofcourse i couldnt know what will happend but with other messy issues and action till now ive seen this one coming. feel sorry for you guys
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • ina1166
    edited September 2008
    *Protest post*

=[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dankmonkey
    dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Been 2 days since I sent a screen shot of me hitting lvl 40 with a witness in the screen shot. My CB name was SEXYMEAT and the witness is DrPepper. He got his Free Zen for lvl 40 10 minutes later I hit 40 so where's mine? I haven't received a response of any kind and NO FREE ZEN YET. What the hell are you guys doing???? You haven't addressed anything worth while in the game or forums. GM are non existent in game , and in the forums we can't get real answers. Customer service sucks, and do I have to mention the cash shop is way over priced and your response to why is insulting to all Americans and INTERNATIONAL players. You proved your feeding on greed. Over all VERY BAD START. I have posted in forums several times, PMed forum GM'sand sent email to CS all no responses to my free zen. What a SCAM. And yet you want me to come spend money here. LOL.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Everyone who has still not received their contest reward, please PM me with the name of your 40+ character from Closed Beta.

I will make sure that you will receive your ZEN today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seph2
    seph2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dvorak wrote: »
    thanks for all of your responses so far. we currently have staff looking into this issue and hope to have your issues resolved this evening.

first, the CB reward is not pass out to lots of people. The CB reward is real cash shop money. According to admin they will fix it but they did NOT.

second, another contest of "spread the word." The reward again is real cash shop money.
    ARE THEY GOING TO PASS OUT REAL CASH MONEY??? THEY DID NOT BEFORE...
    THEY COULD BE LYING.

third, since it's real cash money we are dealing with, I do NOT HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THEM TO HANDLE MY CREDIT CARD WHEN THEY CAN NOT EVEN KEEP THEIR WORD....

IT'S YOUR REPUTATION "PWI"

DO IT RIGHT, GIVE ALL THE PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE THEIR REWARD, AND MAYBE SOME COMPENSATION FOR ALL THIS TROUBLE TRYING TO REACH ACROSS YOU.