Where can I get a Beta Key and how do I use it?

Comments

• coolg
    coolg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    how to get the key..
  • coolg
    coolg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    how to get the key any bady know ???????????:D:D
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    coolg wrote: »
    how to get the key any bady know ???????????:D:D

read the news there : http://www.perfectworld.com/
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • endless
    endless Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hehe Yeah got my key i'm good to go..
  • mtblade
    mtblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    www.mmorpg.com still have 1097 keys left... Seems like people who havn't gotten thier keys yet still have a few more days on thier hands!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xara
    xara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Just managed to get one of the keys from mmorpg so get yours while they still have them.
  • oden
    oden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
  • xaire
    xaire Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    oden wrote: »

anyone who doesn't have a beta key for the up coming american beta on the 19th of august 08
    goto the above link

on a sidenote, CANT WAIT WOOWOO:D:D
    CANT SIT STILL OMG:}
  • saiyuka
    saiyuka Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    is there any more beta keys??? till the 19th? nvm thx for the user above me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MY PSP background :D
  • nightelf
    nightelf Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Greetings to all all! I played Perfect World on Russian servers and I already have a client. To me the new client will have download? Answer please
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yeah i think you will need to download a completely new client because PWI is a totally different company than the others with different translations, new skills?, any some other stuff that wont be able to work by just patching stuff :3
    but that is my guess.. who knows maybe PWi will be based off PW-MY with a giant patch @_@;; (i dont like that :D)
  • discord
    discord Posts: 6
    edited August 2008
    This has sort of been said before, I believe: the Perfect World EN-MY (English-Malaysia, the one most here play now) is completely different from the upcoming Perfect World International. So to play, you'll need to download a completely different client - the one that will be available on this site soon.
  • bobobob
    bobobob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was woundering if you guys can (please) not delete all the account after closed beta because we need some high levels in the game before open beta so we can help out the bigginers.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15790000&dateline=1218674145
    Your Current Signature Picture[/SIGPIC]
    bobobob = AccuXracy and Accu
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ^ bad idea
    most of those high-levels will just abuse their advantage and not help the newbies

and they won't delete the accounts. only clear the character database.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kinda obvious what to do but i guess good guide!!!! lol (sarcasm)

get some pictures and il love it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • depliant
    depliant Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    etheco wrote: »
    I can't wait i got my beta key :D. 19days togo comon.
    6 days now, my friend
    6 days now
    -Depliant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pecori
    level 1X venomancer
    Uriel
    level 1X cleric (male)
    Pec
    level X panda :D
  • bobobob
    bobobob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I got a beta key!
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15790000&dateline=1218674145
    Your Current Signature Picture[/SIGPIC]
    bobobob = AccuXracy and Accu
  • wimpknuckles
    wimpknuckles Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Lol, you guys are talking about this as if it'll be the most epic game ever made :/
    Remember, it's free, so expect an ok to decent game, but nothing more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.
    When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    You forget that it was a P2P game first and got ported to f2p afterwards ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wimpknuckles
    edited August 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    You forget that it was a P2P game first and got ported to f2p afterwards ;)
    Think there's a good reason for that, don't you think? :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Lol, you guys are talking about this as if it'll be the most epic game ever made :/

You forgot that many of us already played other versions of this same game before :)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • kins
    kins Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I guess i'm the late one with activating my beta key :P.

Anyway I can't wait to start!!! 6 more days man!!!
    I don't use a signature.... I'm just cool like that!:cool:
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    Think there's a good reason for that, don't you think? :rolleyes:
    Even if it was because they were not making enough money with it, the quality is still above your average f2p game. And as karmelia already said, many of us played another version, so we already know what the game is like. I'm anticipating it because it seems like this version will finally be worth playing. Other english (or should i say engrish?) version is not worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wimpknuckles
    edited August 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    Even if it was because they were not making enough money with it, the quality is still above your average f2p game. And as karmelia already said, many of us played another version, so we already know what the game is like. I'm anticipating it because it seems like this version will finally be worth playing. Other english (or should i say engrish?) version is not worth it.
    Alright, I've seen some gameplay on youtube of the older version + the ''On the Spot'' demo, and I must say that I'm more hyped for it now, the visuals looks equal to WoW, perhaps a bit less, but not far from it, mounts look cool and the ability to have wings is kind of THE highlight for me to play this game cause I totally dig stuff like that :P. Also the 80 vs 80 clan wars (O_o) sounds like chaos-wrecking(dunno if that's proper english lol ^^) fun. Although I'm a bit worried about the lag issue here.

Only question for me will be, how long will the beta be up till it's closed again, and how long will it take then to have the ''permanent game'' up? That's it.

And sorry if I sounded a bit arrogant in your ears, I tend to that quite frequent lately :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    well IMHO, the graphics are better than WoW - youtube videos have a **** quality and most of the screens on the net are not taken @ max quality. PW on lowest settings runs around 100fps on my 8600m GT AFAIR, so there is plenty of buffer space to compensate TW lag. It won't look shiny but performance is more important in that case.

The good thing about PW is that unlike WoW, there is air combat. Also air-to-ground & air-to-underwater combat.

The closed beta is planned to run for 1 month, so somewhere around end of september it should enter the open beta phase. Only if there is no major problems of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wimpknuckles
    edited August 2008
    Nice, and the open beta lets you use the same characters of the closed one, or not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soukyuu
    edited August 2008
    there will be a wipe after the closed beta, so no, you will have to re-create your chars when OB starts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avenger1
    avenger1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    is this game playable on dimension E521 dell?
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    avenger1 wrote: »
    is this game playable on dimension E521 dell?

You can see the minimum and suggested system requirement here : http://www.perfectworld.com/download

• trixy
    trixy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    awwww my account is still saying aplied how do i get accepted?
This discussion has been closed.