Where can I get a Beta Key and how do I use it?

Comments

• natasha
    natasha Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    There are still about 9000 keys available on MMOabc, I just got one and it works.
    http://www.mmoabc.com/Perfect-World-Giveaway.html
  • turbulence
    turbulence Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i activated my beta key but i can't seem to login... help anyone?
  • hkid
    hkid Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    now i c y i couldnt log in cuz im still in Applied in the key activation thing now i gott a w8 for whoever is accepting the keys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ChaosBlood
    IGN : Warwolf
    Class : WB
    Level : ?
  • quixs
    quixs Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hey i applied for a beta key but it asnt sent how long does it usally take ??
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You should get them instantly from the sites listed in the original post (some require you to create an account with that site).

Try clicking the FileFront link. You should see some red text at the top, immediately under the advertising banner that has a beta key code in it.

If you're having trouble logging in, please follow the steps in this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=18731

Usually just changing your password will work, providing you have a beta key accepted against your account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arvind
    arvind Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Plzz do the need ful that i don't have the beta key
  • magoo
    magoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    filefront was pretty easy to get one , cant test if it works tho as im still having patch problems.

Filefront - just visit the link provided by xarfox in the first post and they provide you with a key before you download the file.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mastr
    mastr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i got my account to work on the website but it wont work in-game. How do I fix this?:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mastr
    mastr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I got my account to work on the website but is wony work when I start the game. How do I fix this?:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seiyajin
    seiyajin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Beta keys at mmoabc.com work! Go sign up to get one..
  • hully
    hully Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    instead of having Perfect World International Status: Accepted,

My status is

Perfect World International Status: Applied

What does that means ?
  • hschmack
    hschmack Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i discovered this game a few moments ago...i'm having trouble logging in. Where do you get a beta key?
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hully wrote: »
    instead of having Perfect World International Status: Accepted,

My status is

What does that means ?

To be honest, I've no idea. I've never seen that. :confused:
    hschmack wrote: »
    i discovered this game a few moments ago...i'm having trouble logging in. Where do you get a beta key?

Check the first page of this thread. Click the FileFront link, and there should be a key code at the top of the page in red text. Follow the instructions in the first post to apply it to your PW account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluemysthicxlx
    bluemysthicxlx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    July 14th, i believe. look at the news on the homepage

I have an beta key to my account activates but I can't loggin in the game who can help me I will play this game.:)

I have already change my pw but I can`t loggin in.:(
  • dutchdiva
    dutchdiva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    same here, beta key is accepted but cant login
  • durkan
    durkan Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ya I've been trying to get on for the past couple hours, one server boots me after trying to get on for 20 seconds, the other one says invalid name/password =/
  • nugget83
    nugget83 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am having the exact same issue as durkan
  • scipher_1342819937
    scipher_1342819937 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You should be able to download and install PW even at Closed Beta stage.
    Superman aint saving sh**[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dutchdiva
    dutchdiva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    scipher wrote: »
    You should be able to download and install PW even at Closed Beta stage.

uhm yeah i dont know if you are reading everything but the download and installation is not a problem here (i can even login this website so i do know my ID and password)

we simply just cant log in to the game itself even WITH a accepted beta key.
    i already made an ticket a few day ago and send an email to the staff but got no answer, (maybe also a hint on how good the tech support is? )

i guess its back to AoC and Guildwars for me for now, seems that they just cant handle all the registrations and give support to it when something goes wrong
  • shugsinator
    shugsinator Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ummm really stuck on how to actually get the beta key...clicked on one of the link and there are no more keys available. Where else can I get a beta key, really stuck here, someone please help me out!
  • sadzone
    sadzone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i have download game and made new acct
    i need beta key , i want to play game help me
    where can i get beta key and play :D
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • dots
    dots Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am having :

wonder what I can do about it.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    dots wrote: »
    I am having :

wonder what I can do about it.

It means you can now login into the game in the closed beta phase (which is now) :)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Ummm really stuck on how to actually get the beta key...clicked on one of the link and there are no more keys available. Where else can I get a beta key, really stuck here, someone please help me out!

4026 keys still available here : http://www.mmoabc.com/Perfect-World-Giveaway.html

• tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    4026 keys still available here : http://www.mmoabc.com/Perfect-World-Giveaway.html

quite right there is still beta keys left on that page but if says >>> Perfect World International Status: Applied

then there is no more to say about beta keys cuz you don't need any since you an active closed beta tester and SHOULD be able to login game but if you can't its something else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordbat
    lordbat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    thank you!!
  • handi
    handi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ok I jumped through all the hoops got my key and went to my acc. info. Put the code in and it sais.

You have already activated a beta key for Perfect World International!
    Once closed beta begins, you will receive an email with instructions for how to participate. Please be patient!

this mean i got a bogus key or did i not need one in the 1st place?
  • justinn
    justinn Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hey TY A LOT MAN!!!! ive been searching for beta key for 1 day great help! This is one nice helping thread going on good job!:)
  • saski
    saski Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hey

perfect world isnt yet released isnt it ? :( cuz i cant log in (i dont have closed beta key >.>)

and now when i want to go in a server and start to paly it says i entered a wrong password or username when they are both correct :mad: so i went to come on forum and ask :D

ty
This discussion has been closed.