Where can I get a Beta Key and how do I use it?

1235»

Comments

• haney43
    haney43 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It seems FileFront still has some beta keys, as of 8-30-08, kinda pointless now.
    But I got mine today, all I want to do is test the game first to see if I like it, didn't feel like waiting ;)
  • zedlo
    zedlo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lindove wrote: »
    I have my key and my account is activated but I cannot download and install.
    Do I have to wait until it starts up in August to be able to install it?
    Appreciate any help, Thankyou
    Lin
    no you can just download it on the homepage of perfect world international it will
    say downloads click on it
  • lilanimeqt
    lilanimeqt Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    o.o i dont know if its been posted and it might be very late but if you still want to have a look at the game for a couple of lvls http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/perfect_world/ is still giving out beta keys just type in user name and password and click sign in, the beta key should appear Dx sorry if its soooo late tho frankly i just found it myself
  • lyskan
    lyskan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    For those wondering, MMOABC still has a lot of codes.
  • dah64
    dah64 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i just got this yesterday for the open beta , i got my name and password and client and everything but the beta key. If they sent it to me i didnt see it or accidently deleted it. How do i get my beta key or reget it? I dont see anywhere i can actully talk to support.
  • lyskan
    lyskan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dah64 wrote: »
    i just got this yesterday for the open beta , i got my name and password and client and everything but the beta key. If they sent it to me i didnt see it or accidently deleted it. How do i get my beta key or reget it? I dont see anywhere i can actully talk to support.

you have to go to one of the site (listed on the first post) to get your key.
  • hevyda
    hevyda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hmm... I entered my code yesterday, and I'm just wondering how long it might take to activate my cb account? Hoping to try it just a little before OB starts :)
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hevyda wrote: »
    I'm just wondering how long it might take to activate my cb account?

It's done automatically once your beta key is activated on your account.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • hevyda
    edited September 2008
    And that's like right after you register your beta key? :S

If that's the case I can't understand why I can't play...
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hevyda wrote: »
    If that's the case I can't understand why I can't play...

Check the technical section. if everything there fail, PM an admin with your problem.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • hevyda
    edited September 2008
    Ok, thanks ;)
  • disipayed
    disipayed Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/perfect_world/

you can get keys where just need sing up i got my over there xD
  • jonahjoe
    jonahjoe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i want it :(
    jonah villegas
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Closed beta is over... you don't need a key anymore. Download, login and play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    handi wrote: »
    Ok I jumped through all the hoops got my key and went to my acc. info. Put the code in and it sais.

You have already activated a beta key for Perfect World International!
    Once closed beta begins, you will receive an email with instructions for how to participate. Please be patient!

this mean i got a bogus key or did i not need one in the 1st place?

this is old post I just browsing my old posts but since I saw this I say you didn't need one if it says "You have already activated a beta key for Perfect World International!" you were already had beta activated acount

P.S. now is Open Beta no need for beta keys anymore:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.