08/16/23 DA server issues Update 08/23/23 -Resolved

Options

Comments

• mikamithegenius
    mikamithegenius Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    Options
    image.png

this is a char that was inside a trial instance... other chars on the same account have no issue

same with all the chars that were in Northern Realms at the time of the issues, these cant be logged either.
  • wilai29#4617
    wilai29#4617 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    I still have the same error heero
  • mikamithegenius
    Options
    Just out of curiosity I've heard the XTW are held in EU server so how will it work if DA itself hasn't been fixed in 2 whole full days?

u have been misinformed sir, cross server is an american server, the old Lost City servers
  • wilai29#4617
    Options
    [
    [/quote]

this is a char that was inside a trial instance... other chars on the same account have no issue

same with all the chars that were in Northern Realms at the time of the issues, these cant be logged either.[/quote]

thats weird, i had chars in base, all are fine but 1 gives me that error
  • auzumaki2020
    auzumaki2020 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Level up alts is ok now? Or lost levels will be gained after next shut down? Also farming mats will be saved or we will lose all after they fix the issue?
  • mikamithegenius
    Options
    even chars that werent in base are stuck :/@heerohex#3018 are they working on getting all chars unstuck?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Please get a faction member to start the instance.

If you can't and, or still having any issues log a ticket.

Thanks.
  • wilai29#4617
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I've tried sending in a support ticket, but the support page redirects to the storefront.
    This happens for me on a laptop, 2 PC's and a mobile phone. I've tried using edge, chrome, firefox and on mobile vivaldi and chrome.

uploaded video here
    https://streamable.com/kiylnh
    Post edited by wilai29#4617 on
  • crissie4
    crissie4 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Did they shut down support or something?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    I'll keep this open as we are not clear of issues yet.

Hopefully the last few issues are sorted soon.

Thanks.
  • katily
    katily Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I have 2 issues at the moment...the 1 with a account that has the error
    Unable to retrieve character information...

And some other toons are stuck in crossserver. It says if I hover over them, this character is in cross-server. And if i try log it gives an error
    Unable to log this server
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    ALL codes have been claimed for 5Mill event

Thanks
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options

Thanks

what event?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    den28nl wrote: »

Thanks

what event?

Hi Sorry I have been on DA server with a give away today as part of the H Games they are due.

This does not affect any other server sadly!

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    As of this point I have not had any more updates.

The team are still looking ito the issue and will apply a fix as soon as possible.

If i get any more updates Ill post them in the morning.

Thanks.
  • gigant#2547
    gigant#2547 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    Options
    hallo gibt es eine Entschädigung da ich und einige andre an den Event Doppel dropp und das andere Event nicht mit teilnehmen kann da einige Charakter nicht aufgerufen werden können nicht das die erst alle online wieder können und man nicht dran teil nehmen kann da Events sehr selten sind l.g
  • sharpestsharpie
    sharpestsharpie Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    This is still an on-going issue.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Heads they are going to have to restart DA server in the next few mins.

Thanks.
  • lulling#4681
    lulling#4681 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Any idea how long will this restart take? Or can't provide an ETA?

Thanks
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Any idea how long will this restart take? Or can't provide an ETA?

Thanks

The team are doing an emergency maintenance so sadly no ETA has been given at this point and will depend on work required and progress.

I'll try stay up to date where I can.

Thanks
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2023
    Options
    So Ive had some feedback from the team regarding this Emergency Maintenance.
    Update 08/19/23 AM

The team has had to make the difficult decision to roll back the server. DA (EU)

This has had to happen to allow for the recovery of anyone who was unable to log in.

The roll back will be somewhere before Tuesdays Maintenance.

With regards this was the only option available. This point has been made very clear.

The team asked me to also apologise for this and hope to provide further detail in due course of what caused the issue.

Update:
    - I understand a few people are still having issues - Please log a ticket and include any SS of any errors you are getting please.

- Ive been told if you have charged gold and its not showing on your account it will be given back to you but please wait a few hours and log a ticket if you still dont have it.

Thanks.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • cimtto11
    cimtto11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    Options
    "The roll back will be somewhere before Tuesdays Maintenance."

Not sure I understand, is the rollback happening now and will bring us to the status we were last Tuesday or the rollback will happen before next Tuesday which means we have no point in playing much between now and Tuesday?
  • sakti#1598
    sakti#1598 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    Options
    So Ive had some feedback from the team regarding this Emergency Maintenance.
    Update 08/19/23 AM

The team has had to make the difficult decision to roll back the server. DA (EU)

This has had to happen to allow for the recovery of anyone who was unable to log in.

The roll back will be somewhere before Tuesdays Maintenance.

With regards this was the only option available. This point has been made very clear.

The team asked me to also apologise for this and hope to provide further detail in due course of what caused the issue.

Thanks.
    That is, everyone who plays on DA will now lose, not only TW and XTW, but also absolutely everything they got for the whole week: sky, LVL, drop, house, infante, points factionbase and northern points, etc.?

• dreagon
    dreagon Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you hero for all the updates, just want to ask in regards to the rollback, what about all the rewards people won during the event you help last night?
  • sakti#1598
    sakti#1598 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    Some kind of mockery, even the marks in the calendar are gone. How do I close them on all the characters now? Spending money in a boutique from broken game ?
  • ashmmur#3931
    ashmmur#3931 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Is this joke?
  • gigant#2547
    gigant#2547 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    Options
    alle cash Items laufen ganze zeit weiter ab portstein und autotrank stein und so weiter ....
    auch die cash Items die man genutzt hat alle nicht wieder bekommen wie wächterzaubern und so weiter...

das ist dann auch kein zurücksetzten
  • ttopenexx#5893
    ttopenexx#5893 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    well tp stones and auto pot are not roled back ( boutique items bought with gold ) . and one of moust inportant thing will newer be roled back, its our time spend grinding .... i personaly lost aloth . dont know about rest. all chance items as infant and c-s box ( good roles for infant + purple infant soul and s card ) lost .
    i send ticket ofc. but as before thay will not help.

what now ? ?
  • rikurebirths
    rikurebirths Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    This truly is the biggest joke of 2023, not only people spent hours on dailies and farmed for hours when it was stated servers were officially back but also on a weekend but it gets funnier when the server got rolled back like 3 days. I hate to say it but unless the compensation is literally close to giving out g17 gear i dont see anyone happy at this point. The amount of hours people sent on different chars and etc just to have it rolled backed is just insane, the saddest part is people who handle the tickets are the ones getting yelled at instead of the ones who are truly responsible. 3 days is just way to much for a roll back. Worst of it all its just DA server who suffered.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Update:
    - I understand a few people are still having issues - Please log a ticket and include any SS of any errors you are getting please.

- Ive been told if you have charged gold and its not showing on your account it will be given back to you but please wait a few hours and log a ticket if you still dont have it.

Thanks.