Heero200 & HeeroHex Updates

13»

Comments

• zaclord
    zaclord Posts: 4 Arc User
    Does anyone know if this can be reconnected or not? Because it's been almost five hours since I've been stuck at ADC North
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    plushie666 wrote: »
    I think is interesting check the status of the rent NPC, is someone rent armor/gear today and next week they remove the NPC this will be very negative

where is this npc?

I'm not in my computer right now but it should be right here in west image.png
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    I think is interesting check the status of the rent NPC, is someone rent armor/gear today and next week they remove the NPC this will be very negative

where is this npc?
    plushie666 wrote: »

where is this npc?

It's in West right next to the NPCs to upgrade g17 weapons.

Tyvm !

Im betting they gonna keep this npc, cuz the prices are so PWI standard :) .
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Lovely, how they answer the ticket on the crash about they send it to Senior blah blah and put the status of the ticket on "solved", while it is not.

When this happens on my tickets, I reply so it is opened again until they truly solve it or tell me it isn't going to be fixed. If it is the latter, I let them know I am displeased although it
    just helps to vent
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    And Heero, I too am happy to see you back. You have always been helpful.
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 48 Arc User
    Its been over half a day and nothing. I guess "emergency maint" only applies when they want to fix broken compensation codes and not when people are getting locked out of game with a possible rollback
  • desirables
    desirables Posts: 4 Arc User
    @Heero for reference, players have been requesting to have these r9s4 forges for a while due to Ultimate Dustfall Artifacts being unusable. According to this post, mods and devs were looking into it. https://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1211113/ultimate-dustfall-artifact

Would be nice to have a follow up to add these forges to what we had before in a future update instead of doing a rollback.
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    tome forge changed to the chinese version too image.png
  • fortooohh
    fortooohh Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    To all of you dumbasses from other servers complaining about not getting rollback or wanting potential rollback.
    I SEE YOUR DOUBLE DAILY GLITCHING. Stop crying for stuff thats ACTUALLY suppossed to be IN THE GAME.
    Your gltiching on the other hand IS NOT SUPPOSSED to be there.
    The r9r4 being "easier" to optain is GOOD for the game, meaning people can catch up FASTER to the big g17 people.
    G18 is on the way. Youre literally crying about pebbles. r9 is OUTDATED.
    So stop ruining actual good progression for the future of the game.
    Its disgusting to read about. dumbass people.

Angery Boy o:) I hear your caps lock key cryin.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Please remember forum rules.

Thanks.
  • temp1o2j12
    temp1o2j12 Posts: 4 Arc User
    let in on the server, at least for 10 minutes :'(
  • lovie#4797
    lovie#4797 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Stop crying for stuff thats ACTUALLY suppossed to be IN THE GAME.

Other than the fact that because of our limitless, it isnt supposed to be in the game? And it completely removed the stuff that was on top of it? Not to mention now anyone who was working on upgrading their limitless to g17 and had adamantines and chienkuns for their shards is royally screwed since you cant do it anymore?

The forge option being added isnt the issue. the fact that because it was added, it killed the r9 we had, as well as shooting the cost to make tomes through the roof, and killing warsoul weapons from nw forges IS AN ISSUE. The fact that because we had our r9 and the forge was added people can also have 2 r9 sets IS AN ISSUE. Also on our servers, r9 is not yet outdated, as limitless is better than g17r1 and about even with g17r2, and 90% of the playerbase does not have any g17r3 armors. Same way that r8 defense gear is not outdated either. we arent PWCN, cant act like it is.
  • kakadiyas
    kakadiyas Posts: 17 Arc User
    Can someone please tell what is their current client level ? After yesterday's update I am getting 'client is outdated' message ,even though it did update .
  • heerohex#3018
    Some feedback.

A possible emergency maintenance may be released within the day to resolve these issues.

In the meantime, we recommend avoiding Archosaur, as any character caught in the crash currently gets stuck, even after relog.

Hopefully this is resolved or on its way to being resolved.

Thanks.
  • popke#4242
    popke#4242 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you for updating us, Heero, there is no such thing as feedback or updates from Gearbox itself, so much appreciated.
  • shush#7988
    shush#7988 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    From what I can see it looks like the wrong NPC config has been loaded.

That can be fixed but will need a server reboot I expect.

Still waiting feedback on other issues.

Thanks.

Hopefully you can see these imgs

image.png

image.png?width=1389&height=862

• choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    TY for your hard work heero
  • heerohex#3018
    popke#4242 wrote: »
    Thank you for updating us, Heero, there is no such thing as feedback or updates from Gearbox itself, so much appreciated.
    TY for your hard work heero

Welcome, yes it's a gap that could be filled better. The info if I get any is very limited.

Thanks.
  • vilain62
    vilain62 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    a se demander qui gère le jeux gearbox ou les chialeuse qui joue dessus ? sa a pas de nouveauté sa gueule sa a des nouveauté sa gueule la qu'on a une maj prometteuse sur le r9 ou faudra gn pour récupérer les matériaux car oui en plus des écu militaire a la fin y aurait u aussi les ordre et sceau j'avais aussi un stock d'adamantine pour le passage du r9.3 en r9.4 mais pas pour autent que je pleure et condamner la maj pour les autres qui aurait pas du a vendre un rein pour avoir le r9 ou se qui ne peuve pas se permettre de recharger sur le jeux mais j'oublier plus de joueur en meilleur stuff certain aurait plus u la main sur certain drop donc baisse des prix je repose la question le jeux c'est gearbox ou les joueur ? que gearbox s'occupe de leur maj et stop t’écouter les pleureuse non stop il sont pas content du changement on les retiens pas bien dommage de devoir faire un retour de maj plutôt que supprimer le pnj qui poser problème a archo nord je plaint se qui on dépenser leur or et item récup dans les pack pour rien a mais en compensation un double drop que gearbox ne déploie nullement la maj du g18 ni du nouveau perso ni aucune maj visant a améliorer le jeux laisser le jeux dans l’état les joueurs sont content de payer pour 0 contenue autent pas en ajouter sa serais trop bête et une pensé a se qui on commander les armes g17 au pnj dite adieux a vos mats et or
  • monkey905#9955
    monkey905#9955 Posts: 12 Arc User
    So are we not going to discuss the fact that whoever exploited the update yesterday now has 2 r9 sets while the rest of us is limited to 1? Seems super fair yeah :) And then you also have monkeys with r9s4 while other monkeys can't get it. And not to mention most people who made r9s4 made it for free or at least dirt cheap.
    I hope more people open up their eyes to this super unfair advantage that was now given to exploiters. If not then this will continue to happen in the future as there is no consequences to bug abuses and exploiting.
  • conner#5457
    conner#5457 Posts: 9 Arc User
    hero, you're a true saint for letting all these scrubs complain about random garbage in your welcome-back thread
  • heerohex#3018
    Your more than welcome in my opinion to air your views to a point.

As long as it does not break forum rules or the C&C.

If you wish to report a problem or something you feel needs to be brought to attention that will do as above please use the support ticket system.

I have let the team know about the issue that has been raised. At this point I have no more info on this.

Forum wise again please keep to the rules of posting.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Im going to be closing this thread, as the issue has been sorted to a point.

And Ive said Hello again.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.