Heero200 & HeeroHex Updates

Options

Comments

• widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    So Gearbox got our blessing codes out early! The one good thing they have done for us shouldn't go unnoticed. However with the problems in northwest arch and northern realm crashes and the Chinese forges replacing our forges - those are things that should have been checked out before updating. One minor thing I found - I had picked up lucidgold last night at midnight ET and went to bed. This morning, I get up and find that the lucid npcs are gone. So I have Lucidgold Countdown completed but nowhere to turn it in for the reward. As I go through the day, I will add any other problems I find. I know there are many that I have submitted tickets on before that haven't been addressed, some going back years. And the response from the GMs for those tickets are either "I'll submit it to the developers" or just that nothing is going to be done about it. One prime example is that when we dc we have an option on the screen for force log. It can't be used and the GM said it would never be fixed. So sometimes we sit for 15 minutes or more before we can log in because the game doesn't recognize that we disconnected. Very frustrating when you are in a squad in an instance. And I agree with the person who complained about the non-event holiday. The only "events" we got were bonus gold and charge/spend rewards - more ways to spend real money. Not even a 3x/2x/2x event for the holiday week. I had such high hopes when Gearbox took over. I am very disappointed.
  • lordeshrek#6236
    lordeshrek#6236 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I love that you are back.. Seeing that someone is active and helpful is still giving us hope. To the new "update".. its really bad thats this was a mistake from today server maintenance. I love the r9r4 -> g17 forge, finally something to go for if you want cheaper version of g17r3. The same with NPC "g17 renter" next to g17 npcs. I vote for it to eventually come back to the game without any issues.. g18 is on the way...the new monstrous wave of cash will come with that update. 4-3 you cant nuke so mats will be ultra expensive. Todays "mistake" should be permanent for a players to catch up. But on the other way.. g17 players who farmed the gear or cashed it should have some type of compensation cuz they used so much money/time. Can´t deny that these NPCs would inflate the market.. Love the items you guys gave us: Jadepad, Eons, etc.
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    Let's make a small list for the good and the bad:

Good:
    -g17 renting npc finally spawned
    -tradeable nation war potions
    -grand commanders order for making zenith warsoul weapons is in forge (it's the maximum stat warsoul)
    -r8 to r9 is in the r9.4 forge
    -the original r9.3 forge and nirvana forge from warsong have not been despawned, they are still accessible
    -fast blessing codes this year

Bad:
    -iceshard coin npc is gone
    -Jolly old Jones npc is gone
    -only 2 of the previously available warsouls are in the contemplation forge
    - oricalcum ore and other r8 mats left the contemplation forge
    - seal of war has been replaced by sovereign seal which cost 1000 supply tokens and 10 mil silver coin to craft instead of 1.5m silver coin and 50 supply token
    - rapture crystal and uncanny crystal crafting fee and amount of supply tokens needed have been changed
    - the recipe for crafting boundless rank 9 changed from limitless (pwis exclusive third stage) to ascended (second stage) and most people are on the third stage and have bought the items to upgrade to fourth stage and can't do that anymore
    - crashes close to celestial infant npc to approximately the area, where the npc from the dragons rise event, would be standing, so close to middle of the red wall in north archosaur

From what I see is the biggest problem for people, who want the nation war exclusive equipment such as the heaven ravager helm, heaven ravager cape, both g16 rings from nw, the g16 cube necklace upgrade which is all missing now. I really like that, that the r8 can be made now into r9, this should be staying. And if it was no accident, the people who bought the items previously needed for upgrading r9.3 to r9.4, should be in an ideal case get a compensation for spending real money on a useless item. So my idea is, adding back the recipes for the missing gear pieces into the warsoul forge and maybe change the r9.4 recipe, so it needs to use r9.3 instead of r9.2. And adjust the crafting fee and supply token amount needed to craft the materials back to normal amount. About the crashes i am confident, that the staff is gonna handling that soon.

Must say, I had high hopes, that this change was a step closer to chinese client. So we don't need to wait for events and other goodies for so long and that the wild walker gear issue is finally solved. There is a lot to catch up, just saying Celestial Memoire. We have npc for that like 2 years in southern archosaur, and never got the event for this, to get the exclusive flyers from there. Just to name a few, so it doesn't get forgotten and unnoticed. There is people that take the completion of the codex serious, so this is also important for some customers. But this is for another time, when there is more time on hand.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    From what I can see it looks like the wrong NPC config has been loaded.

That can be fixed but will need a server reboot I expect.

Still waiting feedback on other issues.

Thanks.
  • fguuuvgbbii8#2711
    fguuuvgbbii8#2711 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options

Thanks.

Will the Iceshard NPC come back?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options

Thanks.

Will the Iceshard NPC come back?

I cant say for 100% sure but that NPC is normally gone when we have this issue and returns when its sorted.

Thanks.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    g17 renting npc finally spawned

Where can i find that?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Some feedback,

The team are awear of this as an issue. At the moment that is all I can pass on.

Thanks.
  • cs4g#1677
    cs4g#1677 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Will there be a rollback? asking for a friend!
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    cs4g#1677 wrote: »
    Will there be a rollback? asking for a friend!

Very unlikely, however until I have a set answer I won't say no.

Thanks.
  • lovie#4797
    lovie#4797 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    How the **** can there not be a rollback? Tons of players abused the forge to have a 2nd set of r9 gear, keeping their limitless set while having better cheaper upgrade path for g17r3 or a defensive boundless set. That forge option by itself is enough to warrant a complete server rollback. Completely screwed over any players who already used their r9 to upgrade, or those who cant log while its all screwed up to take advantage. its completely unfair to a huge portion of the playerbase having access to something that we were never supposed to get anyways.

Its like those people that upgraded their belt and then ticketed and got their base r9 back. it was completely busted having that for years because they didnt npc it like supposed to. breaks the game balance even more than it was already
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    the only clean way for this to be resolved it is a rollback... the sooner the better
    just pull the band aid before it getting even worse.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    lovie#4797 wrote: »
    How the **** can there not be a rollback? Tons of players abused the forge to have a 2nd set of r9 gear, keeping their limitless set while having better cheaper upgrade path for g17r3 or a defensive boundless set. That forge option by itself is enough to warrant a complete server rollback. Completely screwed over any players who already used their r9 to upgrade, or those who cant log while its all screwed up to take advantage. its completely unfair to a huge portion of the playerbase having access to something that we were never supposed to get anyways.

Its like those people that upgraded their belt and then ticketed and got their base r9 back. it was completely busted having that for years because they didnt npc it like supposed to. breaks the game balance even more than it was already

Thanks for this I will make sure it's passed on asap.

Thanks.
  • plushie666
    Options
    Keep the forge, fix the other problems.

No rollback needed.
  • yannyoek#8914
    yannyoek#8914 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Lovely, how they answer the ticket on the crash about they send it to Senior blah blah and put the status of the ticket on "solved", while it is not.
  • monkey#7343
    monkey#7343 Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    um ws weps cannot be crafted since the mats are not in our version of the game or have been taken out a while back , ws forges have removed r9s3 armor so it cannot be crafted , the costs of raps for g15 weps is now 1 mill each costing it 250 mill for g15 wep
  • monkey#7343
    Options
    as far as a roll back its needed cus people are crafting second sets of r9 or leave the forges but fix the current issues
  • conner#5457
    conner#5457 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Rollback is a stupid idea. The only people who want a rollback are the people who got butthurt on world chat about it costing more money than they want to spend. Dustfall artifacts aren't being glitched or exploited or anything. The item has been around for a while and everyone freely had the chance to get them. If anything, it's a fix for a broken item. Just because you're mad that it's more expensive than you want it to be doesn't mean that it should be taken away from everyone. If you're mad that people are using an item in the game, go get the item yourself and use it. Open some packs.

No one has been hiding this item from you.
  • monkey#7343
    Options
    > @conner#5457 said:
    > Rollback is a stupid idea. The only people who want a rollback are the people who got butthurt on world chat about it costing more money than they want to spend. Dustfall artifacts aren't being glitched or exploited or anything. The item has been around for a while and everyone freely had the chance to get them. If anything, it's a fix for a broken item. Just because you're mad that it's more expensive than you want it to be doesn't mean that it should be taken away from everyone. If you're mad that people are using an item in the game, go get the item yourself and use it. Open some packs.
    >
    > No one has been hiding anything from you.

no it needs to happen giving someone an advantage just cus they got on early and bought up the entire market isnt ok they get a second set or r9s4 for under 400 mill while other have to pay 4x that? either keep the forges or do a roll back
  • desirables
    desirables Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Please just fix the d/c issues and reconsider adding these forges (or the option for r8 -> r9s4) in the future; no rollback needed. This may disadvantage those who d/ced and cannot log in, but anyone online right now with the material needed can make r9s4, including monkeys, which they have not been able to do before. So I'm not sure how it "screws over any r9 player that already used their r9 to upgrade" because they are also able to make r9s4 if they wish.

There's just certain people upset about not having this material, which has been available for years on our servers. They're unwilling to purchase from commission shops or players.

The people responsible or have access to doing a emergency maintenance should've shut the servers down sooner. Now, there has been more progress made by players online and would create more of a hassle. PWI should just fix the d/cs and consider adding the forges that allow for everyone to get r9s4 in the next update
  • cs4g#1677
    Options
    lovie#4797 wrote: »

Thanks for this I will make sure it's passed on asap.

Thanks.

People isnt going to cash for r9r3 anymore, they just going to go straight r8r2 -> r9 boundless into g17. You wouldnt want that.
  • cleric#7485
    cleric#7485 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Rollback is a stupid idea. The only people who want a rollback are the people who got butthurt on world chat about it costing more money than they want to spend. Dustfall artifacts aren't being glitched or exploited or anything. The item has been around for a while and everyone freely had the chance to get them. If anything, it's a fix for a broken item. Just because you're mad that it's more expensive than you want it to be doesn't mean that it should be taken away from everyone. If you're mad that people are using an item in the game, go get the item yourself and use it. Open some packs.

No one has been hiding this item from you.

What an idiotic thing to say. They most definitely should do a rollback. We are not supposed to be able to have 2 sets of R9 gear which these forges are allowing people to have. Doing a rollback is the only side way to make it where people will not have more than 1 set of R9 gear. 🙄
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Options
    I think is interesting check the status of the rent NPC, is someone rent armor/gear today and next week they remove the NPC this will be very negative
  • topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    if no rollback should I ticked all the adamantine that they charge 50silver since they are now useless? and not even in the game
  • mielusel#6293
    mielusel#6293 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    desirables wrote: »
    Please just fix the d/c issues and reconsider adding these forges (or the option for r8 -> r9s4) in the future; no rollback needed. This may disadvantage those who d/ced and cannot log in, but anyone online right now with the material needed can make r9s4, including monkeys, which they have not been able to do before. So I'm not sure how it "screws over any r9 player that already used their r9 to upgrade" because they are also able to make r9s4 if they wish.

There's just certain people upset about not having this material, which has been available for years on our servers. They're unwilling to purchase from commission shops or players.

The people responsible or have access to doing a emergency maintenance should've shut the servers down sooner. Now, there has been more progress made by players online and would create more of a hassle. PWI should just fix the d/cs and consider adding the forges that allow for everyone to get r9s4 in the next update

It does badly **** over anybody who was in the process of converting from r9.3>4>g17.3. All of the shards in their current r9, as well as any adamantine powders are now worth absolutely nothing. Unless they want to make a defense set with that r9, which most want far after getting their first g17 set. The cost of +3 gems in their r9.3 as well as the 800 adamantines needed easily breaks 10bil on most servers. 10bil that is effectively worth nothing now. I know multiple people that have 800 adamantines(400 gold) that are now have no use in the game.
  • fortooohh
    fortooohh Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options

It does badly **** over anybody who was in the process of converting from r9.3>4>g17.3. All of the shards in their current r9, as well as any adamantine powders are now worth absolutely nothing. Unless they want to make a defense set with that r9, which most want far after getting their first g17 set. The cost of +3 gems in their r9.3 as well as the 800 adamantines needed easily breaks 10bil on most servers. 10bil that is effectively worth nothing now. I know multiple people that have 800 adamantines(400 gold) that are now have no use in the game.

This, Exactly this. It's an insane cost to reshard from scratch now and to throw out all the worthless broken boundless powders ect. the forges need to be returned to "Our norm" at the very least. rollback or not, the forges for r9r3 -> r9r4 need to come back. I can care less about the impact of people getting cheaper G17 defense sets, it's certainly another issue to be considered but, the main issue with these forges replacing what we had is the sheer cost of r9r3 ppl who were actively farming for their first G17 sets and now have 0 way to transfer gems over, and nothing to do with our boundless mats that no longer have a useage.
  • cs4g#1677
    Options

I second this. Spitting facts!
  • plushie666
    Options
    I think is interesting check the status of the rent NPC, is someone rent armor/gear today and next week they remove the NPC this will be very negative

where is this npc?
  • desirables
    desirables Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    I'm saying a rollback isn't needed and that they should reconsider adding the option with Ultimate Artifacts for r9s4 in the future so others can take part in upgrading. Because right now there's no other option for monkeys and also provides another alternative for everyone else.

I agree they do need to fix the forges back to what we had so adamantine and other materials can be used. I'm one of those players that ended up being stuck with 800 adamantine and do want that fixed. I've already sent a ticket about that so I'm waiting to see what they actually do.
  • mielusel#6293
    mielusel#6293 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    plushie666 wrote: »

where is this npc?

It's in West right next to the NPCs to upgrade g17 weapons.
This discussion has been closed.