Heero200 & HeeroHex Updates

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Afternoon All,

I would Like to apoligise for the last few months I have been very inactive, For thoese who know me your know how difficult things have been during the last few months with keeping up with jobs and workload.

I would just like to say I am still about with limited operation, Hopefully this will change in the next few weeks as everything starts to settle in to its new place.

Ill pass a little more time to keeping an eye on here so please continue to report issues, As of next year Ill see if I can get some work on the forums done as its hard to navagate.

Also on a change of note I have chamged my name From Heero200 To HeeroHex there is no change other than the name change.

Please continue to look after eachother and support the game!

Thanks!
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    Options
    Hey. We got wonderland open which is nice. But no x2. Loads of people have holiday during xmas. Would be nice to get x2 durin that. Any idea why we didnt this year?
  • sad#4702
    sad#4702 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    NorthArcho is a crash zone like it was with the skill update that caused crashes near titan ruins in Neverfall

• b4byblu3
    b4byblu3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    whatever this update did its crashing players permanently in north east archo
  • b4byblu3
    Options
    they also mistakenly added chinas r9 forge and removed ours but kept items in cash shop for our forge.........
  • b4byblu3
    Options
    way to go gearbox your updates are less effective then before you bought pwe
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Have we had an update?

I'm not aware of anything like this today?

Thanks.
    b4byblu3 wrote: »
    they also mistakenly added chinas r9 forge and removed ours but kept items in cash shop for our forge.........

A normal error when an update happens. It will be hopefully resolved soon.

Thanks.
  • farmingitis#3298
    farmingitis#3298 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Game crashes and you won't be able to login that toon again.
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    yea hero they gonna need to fix this fast alot players are getting stuck permanently in north east archo. They Crash and cannot log back in getting perma dc'ed every log in attempted
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    yea hero they gonna need to fix this fast alot players are getting stuck permanently in north east archo. They Crash and cannot log back in getting perma dc'ed every log in attempted

Any idea what's causing this any SS etc?

I'll start to log once I have some feedback.

Thanks.
  • farmingitis#3298
    farmingitis#3298 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    This is the message
  • choasdriver
    Options
    pretty sure there is an npc stuck in the wall in north east archo and anyone getting close to it on minimap dc's as soon as it becomes visible. then any attempt to log back in is followed by an immediate crash of game. the character enters game but thier screen cannot be seen and character cannot be used. I watch mine log in from alt and they just sit there in game till i confirm thier crash message which then they dissappear again.
  • choasdriver
    Options
    north west archo*
  • choasdriver
    Options
    go take one of your characters to north east archo near the advent children lady XD youll get all the information you need
  • choasdriver
    Options
    northwest* lol
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Is this confirmed to be a mistake, that we got the chinese forges? It seems profitable for this server to have them. I've also heard, that Jolly old Jones is gone and confirmed.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Is this confirmed to be a mistake, that we got the chinese forges? It seems profitable for this server to have them. I've also heard, that Jolly old Jones is gone and confirmed.

Seams more of a mastake to me.

I'll have to confirm tho.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    This is the message
    pretty sure there is an npc stuck in the wall in north east archo and anyone getting close to it on minimap dc's as soon as it becomes visible. then any attempt to log back in is followed by an immediate crash of game. the character enters game but thier screen cannot be seen and character cannot be used. I watch mine log in from alt and they just sit there in game till i confirm thier crash message which then they dissappear again.

Will add to the log.

Thanks.
  • choasdriver
    Options
    pretty sure the new forge is a mistake kath. We are suppose to have a differnt version of the forge that allows the use of adamantine and other items sold in our cash shop which are not there any longer.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    have updated the log, will report anything back when / if i get any info.

Thanks for the heads up as well, hopefully these issues will be fixed soon.

Thanks.
  • fguuuvgbbii8#2711
    fguuuvgbbii8#2711 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Cheers, hopefully we find out soon what is happening, I also made a post about it.
    My only worry is it will take long to fix it because of the holidays and the current charge promo ends w/o spenign the points/getting rewards.
    A roll back also will affect a lot of players. Maybe I am overeacting but this is a pretty big thing on this date.

• matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Have we had an update?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Sir!

this is not a normal error... And it aint the first time GearBox f*cked things up, lets be honest...

What they should do is combine our nw forges with the ones from China. Only difference should be that we dont use sovereign seals to upgrade stuff but Seal of Wars. we have r9.3 which we can upgrade to .4 but not .2 to .4
    However the only usefull part in CN forges is the fact that we can upgrade r8.3 to r9.4 with an item thats been on our servers for over a year and still useless untill today with these CN forges. So they should just make it work. and ppl wonder why there is less and less gold on the servers...

Also...
    Where are Da's HeeroGames?

Sincerely
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • gunnersessho#4834
    gunnersessho#4834 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Have we had an update?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Sir!

this is not a normal error... And it aint the first time GearBox f*cked things up, lets be honest...

What they should do is combine our nw forges with the ones from China. Only difference should be that we dont use sovereign seals to upgrade stuff but Seal of Wars. we have r9.3 which we can upgrade to .4 but not .2 to .4
    However the only usefull part in CN forges is the fact that we can upgrade r8.3 to r9.4 with an item thats been on our servers for over a year and still useless untill today with these CN forges. So they should just make it work. and ppl wonder why there is less and less gold on the servers...

Also...

Sincerely

You do realize we had this crash doing search for the orb before gearbox ever purchased PWE, Gearbox has literally NOTHING to do with our crashing, updates ect. It all comes directly from china. Stop **** posting.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Have we had an update?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Sir!

Also...

Sincerely

Sadly the forge change happens every now and then. I'm sure it will be fixed but may require NPC restart. But will be addressed as soon as it can be.

The other error no. Is not normal and will be addressed asap.

Also sorry I'm only a player mod myself so I have very hard limits on what I know and can do. I will try to help where I can however.

The H Games, yes I do have to apologize over this at the moment with my current workload it will not be possible to do this. I'm hoping late January. But I'm not saying it's 100%. The funds are ready for this it's just time now.

Thanks.
  • sad#4702
    sad#4702 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    So yeah who ever saw the wall NPC that is correct as soon as it populates you immediately crash. There was also a BM texture thing or some weird wood item in Titan Ruins that caused crashing like this. On another note the forges are nice. I do like the way they go about their R9 upgrades. I wish they would keep something for the monkey that is currently Morai or G17 but nothing in between
  • temp1o2j12
    temp1o2j12 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    also stuck in the north and all 10 alt :(
    i will describe the actions before the crash, maybe this will help solve the problem.
    in the north of the teleport I was heading towards the auction, near the merchant I was repairing things after the dungeon, jumping up to take off, everything collapsed, all 10 alt.
    the character's camera was directed towards the auction, the error is not logical, there are no solutions, checking the client does not help and changing to 32 bits is the same.
    one of the options, the character was in flight and was at the height of the boiler, the characters did not get stuck in any textures
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Options
    They also added the NPC used to sell accounts in China (accidentally probably) image.png
  • fortooohh
    fortooohh Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    fykvx4jl34cp.png

thats the message it gives upon logging in after crashing in north/west archo, also some crashed in northern realms with same message now too.

Thanks.

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    They also added the NPC used to sell accounts in China (accidentally probably) image.png

O Dear a can of worms.

Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    sad#4702 wrote: »
    So yeah who ever saw the wall NPC that is correct as soon as it populates you immediately crash. There was also a BM texture thing or some weird wood item in Titan Ruins that caused crashing like this. On another note the forges are nice. I do like the way they go about their R9 upgrades. I wish they would keep something for the monkey that is currently Morai or G17 but nothing in between

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    fortooohh wrote: »
    fykvx4jl34cp.png

thats the message it gives upon logging in after crashing in north/west archo, also some crashed in northern realms with same message now too.

Thanks.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.