--Highest level (Moon light crystal stat)--

Options
duo to the weird and bad way of translating this stat ,its really getting hard to understand what exactly does this stat actually do...

Is it an offensive only stat ?

does it have any kind of defensive effects ?

does it stack with our lvl ?for example if my toon is lvl 105 ,would having 2 Highest level count my toon as if its 107 ?thus carry the lvl diff effects of high lvl toon atking low lvl toon and such

if a sin stealth while having Highest level, he can still be seen, thus it won't stack with lvl of the toon, but if u hover ur mouse on the C menu of your toon phy/mag def it clearly shows that u take less damage from ppl having the exact same Highest level as you....

which raise another question, is the reduction of damage taken is only exclusive to targets that share the exact same Highest level, or u still included with ppl that have less or more ?

thanks in advance !
cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
The GG
Enjoy!​​
PaiiiiN~

Comments

• hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Options
    It just reduces the resistance, it has nothing to do with your level or defense, Highest Level is just a ''name'' it doesn't affect stealth or make you take less damage

I have access to a test server and I tested this.
    Test
    30 highst level, damage dealt: 28610
    20 Highest level, damage dealt: 26628
    10 Highest Level, damage dealt: 24609
    2 Highest Level, damage dealt: 22984
    0 Highest Level, damage dealt: 22574

pic from the other server I play(pwbr)
    unknown.png

The info when you hover just shows the amount of reduction you'll suffer if your enemy has the same Highest Level as you, but if he has more then the reduction will be greater than the shown in the stats

• evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks a lot i thought i will never get an answer.

1 more thing, can you by any chance test the effect of

2 Highest lvl damage (alrdy there )

10 dex damage

20 dex damage

30 dex damage

+40 phy atk

+2 atk lvl damage

each one on its own

will be massive help thanks a lot.
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG