New upgrades for acessories Shards
PDef +200
MDef +200
Vit +20
Spirit +48
Atk Lv +3
Def Lv +3
7ZEts4x.png

Now we can open the Slots to Rings and equip the shards mentioned above (except Atk lv and Def lv)
Y1Di9xy.png
U6eEekt.png

New changes in Assistant Wang Tsai (pets for the Illustrated Book)
tNgiDL3.png
w5ca5AU.png

Palette of fortune update
Lv9 Glyph and Cosmos Conduit
cJxFGhz.png

New Configuration Stuff
4Qc8od9.png

Option to adjust the distance to hostile and non-hostile players separately
CM27NMr.png

Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I knew they were going to add ring socketing at some point but doing it at the same time as another tier of accessory stones is too much. And why did it jump to using 6 stones for the upgrade instead of 3? Now all of a sudden we've gone from needing 8 Raven stones at end game to 96... bleh.
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • lunasol#8839
    lunasol#8839 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Do we know if the rings will be released with 2 sockets, like Necks and Belts when Acc. Sockets were first released, or will they be released with 4 sockets? 🤔
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    Do we know if the rings will be released with 2 sockets, like Necks and Belts when Acc. Sockets were first released, or will they be released with 4 sockets? 🤔

In the simulator we can put 4 shards and in the description says 4 too
    anNppMU.png
  • hokker#1570
    edited September 2020
    @lunasol
    Confirmed, 4 slots/sockets

2GMBJbK.png

• lunasol#8839
    lunasol#8839 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Tyvm 🌻🌻🌻
  • sumucheng#4456
    sumucheng#4456 Posts: 33 Arc User
    Can you post a bigger resolution of the first picture? I want to read the descriptions.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    Kinda off-topic, but... how far is the chinese version ahead of ours, in terms of update?

Does the Edgerunner have more weapon variety and visuals in the chinese version?

I'm asking this, because I've returned to this game recently, and while the Edgerunner is pretty fun to play, it feels like he is a work in progress, because all gear looks the same.
  • hokker#1570
    Can you post a bigger resolution of the first picture? I want to read the descriptions.

6tKLwWM.png
    k757dJM.png
    DrL2fz2.png
    evWXME9.png
    MmZqtpI.png
    6TlUHOj.png

The stones with red descriptions "can use in rings"
  • meallmenothingbu
    meallmenothingbu Posts: 11 Arc User

6tKLwWM.png
    k757dJM.png
    DrL2fz2.png
    evWXME9.png
    MmZqtpI.png
    6TlUHOj.png

I'm assuming the red descriptions are for all the levels of the type of gems,seems only atk and def stones can't go on rings
    But i guess what I'm getting at is can +1,+2atk def stones not be used either or can only max level stones be used for rings or can like regular bloody,pyro,flood,brilliance stones be used
  • hokker#1570

6tKLwWM.png
    k757dJM.png
    DrL2fz2.png
    evWXME9.png
    MmZqtpI.png
    6TlUHOj.png

I'm assuming the red descriptions are for all the levels of the type of gems,seems only atk and def stones can't go on rings
    But i guess what I'm getting at is can +1,+2atk def stones not be used either or can only max level stones be used for rings or can like regular bloody,pyro,flood,brilliance stones be used

Only the new shards work in the rings, as you can see in the simulator only the new shards appear as equipable for them dfMIMmh.png
  • meallmenothingbu
    meallmenothingbu Posts: 11 Arc User
    Ahh true true ty
  • copy2#9637
    copy2#9637 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Seriously? ONLY max lvl shards can be put in?
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    The simulator doesn't have everything though, they only like to put the best new flashy stuff in there.
    m5arXCN.png
  • leh0808
    leh0808 Posts: 22 Arc User
    can u link the upgrade requirements for those stones thats already in neck and belts? like dod and dot upgrades, how many flowing crystal does it need?
  • hokker#1570
    edited September 2020
    prancing wrote: »
    The simulator doesn't have everything though, they only like to put the best new flashy stuff in there.
    So so, old gear like nirvanaS2 and below they don't put there, PWI's R9 and NirvanaS3 they don't put because only exist in PWI server so there's no reason to they add it too, cosmos conduit they will add in PWI's next update(yes they're a little lazy) but in amulet/belt we can see the old and new gems and since only the new ones have the red description I believe only them can be put in Ring..... btw the people we found in PWCN had 4 sockets open but no shard in them
    1Uy6Oy9.png

• moonchild#7709
    moonchild#7709 Posts: 14 Arc User
    like before we get any of this stuff, they need to fix the game. I swear server issues every other week. Patching are half-assed. Cant get get a gm to reply back to you. Like why bring new stuff into a game that needs some TLC first. SO stupid.
  • nklemm1#8434
    nklemm1#8434 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    hey, can you explain the 5 items in Palette of Fortune? I can’t imagine what kind of Items they are...

Would be fine!

I mean the Items on Bottom. 3x Orange / Red / Orange

The 2 items above it, in the Row with DOT / Cube Stamp.

One look like a Moonlight-Crystal just in different Colors, and the Green one next to it.
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    I belive you are wrong about only the highest lvl gems going into rings. The reason i say this is because up top your clearing showing a ring in the refinement box. This rings icon gives it away as a lower lvl ring/ meaning it can gain sockets .. but gems cant be put into it? Ive checked through every ring on pwdatabase with that icon, usa and china lists none are above lvl 7 in rank. So how can you socket a lvl 7 ring and below and expect to put lvl 13+ gems into it its impossible. Also on our version of the game, defs gems cleary state they can only be used in Accessories, but all the other gems do not use the word ONLY. I belive that any lower lvl gem besides attack/ defs can go into rings also, attack defs gems cannot go into rings, and the highest lvl gems that gain the red text those can only be used in rings like the attack defs can only be used in belt amulet.
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    my main point is why would it be possible to add sockets to that lvl 7 ring when you are saying that only lvl 13+ gems can be used in it.....
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2021
    Okay
    About the low level ring, I just used it to show it can have 4 sockets and the tax is the same as the other acessories
    About only the new gems work on them here's my source, PWRU patchnotes and its page https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=213605

unknown.png

unknown.png

one of these new stones in pwdb, in red letter it translated here as ((Fusible ring)) just the new atk lv e def lv don't work on rings
    unknown.png