Twilight Temple/Etherblade Server Error (Online - Resolved)

Comments

• meleeexpress
    meleeexpress Posts: 9 Arc User
    Went to Homestead after Lothranis the used a stone to get to West City.
    Kind of just been looking and window shopping since.....
  • bankerelf1
    bankerelf1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Morning all,

seeing issues on Tw and Et Servers are the other 2 ok?

Thanks.​​

Morning,
    I can access characters under same account on DG server.

X
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    So whats going on this time. I just tried to sign in ( as I have daily for the last 11 years ) and my avatar isn't coming up on any server. Anyone else having this problem.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Server Major bug with Twilight Temple US West and Etherblade. Problem should be solved soon enough I presume.
  • traeter
    traeter Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yeah. I can't log in twilight temple. for more than a few hours now. "Cannot retrieve character list"
  • arturo24
    arturo24 Posts: 4 Arc User
    GOOD MORNING PWI ... TODAY WHEN MY SISTER (Iceweb) AND I (Tigre_Fuego) ... ENTER TO OUR RESPECTIVE ACCOUNTS ... TO DO THE DAILY QUESTS SINCE 11 YEARS AGO ... PWI, SAY THIS FOLLOWING ... "Cannot retrieve character list"

WHAT HAPPEN WITH, ACCOUNT OF MY SISTER (Iceweb) AND MY ACCOUNT (Tigre_Fuego)?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    arturo24 wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING PWI ... TODAY WHEN MY SISTER (Iceweb) AND I (Tigre_Fuego) ... ENTER TO OUR RESPECTIVE ACCOUNTS ... TO DO THE DAILY QUESTS SINCE 11 YEARS AGO ... PWI, SAY THIS FOLLOWING ... "Cannot retrieve character list"

There are current problems with TW and ET servers as per this thread. When this has been resolved you should be able to access.

Thanks.​​
  • sabinoalhandra
    sabinoalhandra Posts: 6 Arc User
    hi Heero, i hope we can log in again soon... Will we get any compensation for this?
  • petard#6122
    petard#6122 Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi i still cant log my accounts !!!
  • lodoria11
    lodoria11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    same
  • heerohex#3018
    hi Heero, i hope we can log in again soon... Will we get any compensation for this?

Soon I hope, second question I cant answer.

Thanks.​​
  • trannylamia
    First I couldn't find my avatar on any of the servers, so I can't log in. Now the message I posted earlier has been removed but had 2 responses with others having the same problem. I've tried to report the problems but can't seem to find anywhere under support to do this. If my account was suspended for some reason they would let me know, wouldn't they?
  • heerohex#3018
    @trannylamia Im merging all posts / reports of this issue into 1 topic.

Thanks.​​
  • wovenassassin
    wovenassassin Posts: 2 Arc User
    From Etherblade.

Just bring back FC Hyper Usage and things should be long forgotten LOL..
    On another note the weekly Arigora Coin quest has disappeared for two weeks for those who deleted the quest. How can this be resolved?

(weren't Arigora Rings able to be sold before in shops?

No dragon orbs are really able to be traded that are earned in the game. So its gold only yada yadah.

Now were cannot teleport out of instances by any means. Some have tried re-logging attempts, and summons but its a no go. Just have to stand at instance exit portal.

How about some War avatar pack codes and maybe some other pack codes for the lost time we can't farm goodies!

Agreed! Especially the frostcovered city part.
    From Etherblade.

On another note the weekly Arigora Coin quest has disappeared for two weeks for those who deleted the quest. How can this be resolved?

No dragon orbs are really able to be traded that are earned in the game. So its gold only yada yadah.

Now were cannot teleport out of instances by any means. Some have tried re-logging attempts, and summons but its a no go. Just have to stand at instance exit portal.

How about some War avatar pack codes and maybe some other pack codes for the lost time we can't farm goodies!

Of course you agree on the FCC.... so you can bot all of your characters up.

Summing everything up, your self-righteousness makes me sick, and I'm sure everyone else agrees. That is all.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    edited May 2020
    From Etherblade.

From Etherblade.

Of course you agree on the FCC.... so you can bot all of your characters up.

Summing everything up, your self-righteousness makes me sick, and I'm sure everyone else agrees. That is all.

All I have to say "Good for your health" since I am unable to comment to your logic and your personal feud. Meanwhile help yourself with your fiction and grow yourself with it rather than intimidating others for your frames and feuds that are baseless without evidence.
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Those kind of individuals won't lay silent about it and won't pull their focus to the objective of this thread. Other people are complaining for their loss while he/she is pitifully trying to fuel text war.
  • raet#0621
    raet#0621 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been having the same issue - going on for 8 hours. :(
  • bestcintiasguy
    bestcintiasguy Posts: 13 Arc User
    can Log ET so gonna go PK on ET
  • lucasgreencorn
    lucasgreencorn Posts: 4 Arc User
    Just lol, Yall trying start drama on a forum thats ment to help others when in times of great technical need.
    I too cannot log into any account or any characters on those accounts. I'm sure pwi gone messed up big time again like normal this is only the 1342453534 x million time they messed up. Just need wait for them to actually be useful and do something about this. Probably drinking tea right now watching us freak out see how much fun they can get out of us before they resume order.
  • trannylamia
    Thank you Heero200 for explaining what was going on with my posts. Had me worried for a moment. As far as not being able to log in goes, nothing new there. Just hope they get it fixed today so I don't have to file an absence note.
  • montysil0
    montysil0 Posts: 5 Arc User
    1 person says something, these 2 both respond to the same comment and dare to accuse that person of trying to fuel a fued, can someone please give draganoid and his wife a dictionary so they can learn the words they casually throw around at other people.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    montysil0 wrote: »
    1 person says something, these 2 both respond to the same comment and dare to accuse that person of trying to fuel a fued, can someone please give draganoid and his wife a dictionary so they can learn the words they casually throw around at other people.

This thread related to technical issue and it isn't subjected to "How to throw feuds" so you just answered yourself.
  • montysil0
    montysil0 Posts: 5 Arc User

This thread related to technical issue and it isn't subjected to "How to throw feuds" so you just answered yourself.

okay if this is for technical help, why you both on here responding to comments with 0 tech help. kthankx can you leave now, bai

• arturo24

There are current problems with TW and ET servers as per this thread. When this has been resolved you should be able to access.

Thanks.​​

Thanks for answering
  • arturo24

Thanks.​​

Thanks for answering

• arturo24

Thanks.​​

Thanks for answering
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User

okay if this is for technical help, why you both on here responding to comments with 0 tech help. kthankx can you leave now, bai

We aren't? Please scroll up and check the thread again unless your aim is to make feud just like the previous one. Well it isn't for me to say but for the moderator to monitor.
  • lorddragonoid#1956

"kthankx can you leave now, bai" why don't you do it yourself first if you have problem with us?
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    Etherblade worked, we logged in there and everything sounds smooth. Hope etherblade players to be able to login as well. Though there are people who suffer being stuck in places and complained about it via world chat.
  • heerohex#3018
    Please stop the back and forth or I will have to remove posts. Its not needed or required.

Thanks.​​