PWI News

Options
i see new things on sale but nothing in the news about it. did the people doing the news stop doing there jobs again?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions as well as the China offices this is having an over all impact on things. Ive not been told of anything that is really affected in detail.

Thanks.​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    Not sure how many updates you expect from a 10 year old game with an incredibly small playerbase. There's new content from China coming at some point pretty soon, almost all of which just involves upgrading some gear with items from Chance Packs. I wouldn't keep my hopes up about anything bigger than that any time soon if I were you.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Not sure how many updates you expect from a 10 year old game with an incredibly small playerbase. There's new content from China coming at some point pretty soon, almost all of which just involves upgrading some gear with items from Chance Packs. I wouldn't keep my hopes up about anything bigger than that any time soon if I were you.

I think they where referring to news posts which normally happen on a weekly not game updates.

Thanks.​​
  • hellisfun#4492
    hellisfun#4492 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions as well as the China offices this is having an over all impact on things. Ive not been told of anything that is really affected in detail.

Thanks.​​

see me posting on this forum I'm at home away from others so posting on a website is differently in the realm of possibilities. I am sure that someone tells someone what will be put on sale so they could easily post it if they want our money. if i don't see it posted i don't check to see if there are anything good in bouquet so i don't spend. its a bad business model in these times to not post online.