is coronavirus destroying pwi?

Are we left to ourselves? ARC no longer works, there are no updates, no more news and there are no codes.
What will our destiny be?

Comments

• engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Our destiny is simple: we replace Windows with Linux and ask in this forum why we can't start Arc :D
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    This guy must be 12 years old and dumb as a rock.
  • kasumi19
    kasumi19 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Oh new here so the server is dead then i will info my faction arc is gone hey thanks for the info about the game ..War of the Immortal rules
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    kasumi19 wrote: »
    Oh new here so the server is dead then i will info my faction arc is gone hey thanks for the info about the game ..War of the Immortal rules

no, reading the forum rules. Maintenance today. Want more info? Just check the news here in Arc.
  • damoclesbanks
    damoclesbanks Posts: 2 Arc User
    Those people are over there dying, their economy has plummeted, and you are worried about codes and updates?!?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Some of this comes down to not having a Community Manager to a point, The virus has closed the China Office and that is the location of where the updates are processed and applied. At this time no one knows when things will move back to normal, I know in some cases things are but it will take time.

As soon as things can return to normal Im sure they will. Ive herd plans for a few things as well. We do also have the Extra EXP/Drops at the moment and they have said they will give out compo in future.

Thank You for the understanding.

Thanks.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • ciccopasto#7735
    ciccopasto#7735 Posts: 20 Arc User
    😥😥😥😥😥
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    Our destiny is simple: we replace Windows with Linux and ask in this forum why we can't start Arc :D

lol
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    Chill out kid!
  • hellisfun#4492
    hellisfun#4492 Posts: 9 Arc User
    so hear is a question on this if all this is happening how did the china servers get updates to end gear belts and necks but hear we cant get a simple Maintenance or items in the bouquet. its sad.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    so hear is a question on this if all this is happening how did the china servers get updates to end gear belts and necks but hear we cant get a simple Maintenance or items in the bouquet. its sad.

Because their excuses are bull ****. All this is digital and easily done without having to go into an office. It's not like they have a literal factory where tangible stuff is made. PWI is not staffed and tbh I don't expect much from the company at this point. We are already way behind on updates. Sales are not being done (most basic thing they can do).

• eelion
    eelion Posts: 17 Arc User
    Their work is on their office's servers and computers. When China let people go to work again, they obviously prioritized the Chinese servers.​​