[Notice] Current Arc Issues. 02/20/20.

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Arc Failing to log in or timing out on login.

I do not have any control over this, However the best I can do is keep my eye on said issues and make sure they are chased for feedback from the support team where possible.

02/20/20 - The engineers are aware of these issues, Please continue to post issues on this.
02/19/20 - Users are still reporting issues as below of slow login and Arc (Not Responding).
02/07/20 - There are still issues with log on, Please continue to feedback so I can pass on.
02/06/20 - Arc problems with logging in reported. Ticket will be logged with support.

Please continue to report issues.

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• bigtiggerrs
    bigtiggerrs Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    WHYYYYY is it taking like 20 freaking years to login to arc, i been trying for the past hour and still cannot login to game. What the hell is going on.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    I'm not aware of any outages or mantance.

I will say I had an issue the other day but thought it was just me. After speaking to a few others tho it seams apparent somewhere their is something of an issue.

Keep trying is all I can say. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Thanks.
  • bigtiggerrs
    Options
    Apparently others having this issue too, arc not responding to loggin in, or taking forever to login.
  • bigtiggerrs
    Options
    I've never ever had to wait an hour.. for ARC to respond to me loggin in..
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    See if live support is active, log a ticket otherwise.

At least you have done something to raise the issue. It was only a few mins for me. An hour tho.

Thanks.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    its been like this for 1 and a half week now, we hoped maintenance would fix it...
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    I noticed people reporting problems around 4pm PT time and I guess it's still ongoing. It seems to be fluctuating a bit - at some times it took so long to log in I stopped trying, or it took a couple minutes, or no problems at all. Can only really suggest to try again later if it's taking too long. Fingers crossed the issue gets fixed soon though.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Arc is taking very long to log into. I keep getting not responding..... Takes some times ten mins. Try Arc on my other computers.........same thing
  • hoshichan
    Options
    it got worse over time and now its happening 24/7, way to run a gaming company.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    hoshichan wrote: »
    its been like this for 1 and a half week now, we hoped maintenance would fix it...

Arc uses a different system to PWI so the maintenance for this would be different.

Ill, see if I can get this to someone but It may take a while.

Thanks.​​
  • afarnold#2640
    afarnold#2640 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I'm sure PWI very busy making new packs and stuff to worrie about ARC.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I just log in go shopping or shower and come back an hour later and Arc almost log in np.
  • kiritrixazeph
    kiritrixazeph Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    had problem in the mid west ,usa with log in also
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback. I've contacted support. Once I know more I'll hopefully pass it on.

Thanks.
  • usagi#5688
    usagi#5688 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    The Arc issues causes me to not be able to "dual" client the "special" way. I have to completely restart the machine because I cannot even end the parent tree in task manager. Basically, if it fails once it'll never work until a restart.
  • riquedawg#6374
    riquedawg#6374 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    why can't i log in, it keeps saying disconnected from server, try again later..is the server down?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Is this still an issue?
    Is anyone getting any error messages?

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    why can't i log in, it keeps saying disconnected from server, try again later..is the server down?

Is this pwi or arc?
    As far as I know the servers are online with no issues for pwi. Arc there is a problem logging in.

Thanks.
  • riquedawg#6374
    riquedawg#6374 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    > @heero200 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Is this pwi or arc?
    > As far as I know the servers are online with no issues for pwi. Arc there is a problem logging in.
    >
    > Thanks.

my problem is in PWI..
  • serpent1968
    serpent1968 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Options
    heero200 All Arc does is keep say NOT RESPONDING. If you click on the box that is blank a Windows massage pops up tell me do you want close the program or wait. If you pick close program and and cancel than Arc opens. PLEASE get some one to fox this.
    I checked this not my PC or net as i did this on other PC this is an ARC issue. Even my wife on her PC does same thing.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    Options
    dont know if this will help but,,,,,,there is a arc repair file..

Windows (C:)...Prog Files (x86).......Arc......then click on the ArcRepair file (its a self starting file)

dont know if it will help....but it cant hurt to try it
  • hoshichan
    Options
    not a technical issue.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    I doubt this issue will be resolved soon due to the virus impacting the devs in China.... I’m sorry to say that but really all you can do at the moment is wait as the support bots we got don’t really do anything but push issues to them anyways
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    i noticed that problems especially on times with tiger gauntlet. can it be, that its connected with tiger gauntlet? in my case it was amsterdam/berlin time zone server time 3pm. so i think it may be related to wonderland. before it just worked fine. todays login worked better, but still slow.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    All,

Im aware the issues are continuing with ARC.

The GMs are now in the picture, and are looking into the issue. Can I please ask you share any info as to error messages or what is happening if you are experiencing any issues with ARC Client so this can be passed back.

Thanks.​​
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    Below in a link that is now happening with my launcher. I had the same issues as Usagi. I felt this should be here.

https://ibb.co/ZdGSYtP
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Options
    irmoose wrote: »
    Below in a link that is now happening with my launcher. I had the same issues as Usagi. I felt this should be here.

That's an error that should be on this (Arc) page - browser analytics. Launcher should still be able to start PWI.

Personally I think the problems arrived because someone is busy starting multiple clients using injection. I've seen many psy's in Wellspring village and right after maintenance I've seen them again on Dawnglory and Tideswell server however due the Arc issue Twilight Temple and Etherblade didn't show anything. Log in - problems lol. Best way for PWE to solve this problem is just to allow cheating and spamming by making us play PWI without the need of Arc. But what they did is give us a 64bit version what makes it possible to play PWI and sign out of Arc. Most easy way to log in on multiple accounts.

Idk if it was discovered yet but even if you play PWI it is possible for Arc to shut you off (in case you use the forum). Need to restart Arc if you want to add a comment.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    irmoose wrote: »

Im hoping this will be fixed by Maint tonight.

As for the current ARC issue, Ive herd a few reports this is still an issue.

Have any more messages come up or are we just seeing more of the same as above still?

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    It seems they fixed that script error since I haven't seen it for a day or so. Arc's still a little slower than usual when logging in but I haven't had to wait very long at least.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • serpent1968
    serpent1968 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    It take me few mins to log in and still getting not responding.............................................................................
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    Unable to comment on forum posts sometimes so have to restart Arc if I want to write a comment. Also noticed if I change PWI in Library to 32bit it sometimes goes back to 64bit. The 64bit version gives me multiple dcs while playing.