Rank9 4th cast to Rank9 3rd cast

Hi all,
I have some issue with R9 4th cast Belt. At the time I made it, I didn't know that it was not possible to revert back to R9 3rd cast.
But I heard that many players got R9 4th cast weapon or gears reverted back to R9 3rd cast.

It is true? If yes, how I have to proceed?

I tried to open a few tickets at the support, but I keep get this reply:

"Thanks for the update. We understand that you have gameplay concerns regarding your R9 belt.
Unfortunately, GMs are not providing equipment exchanges at this time. This includes completing the set bonuses from the Warsoul Repository.
You must continue using your current belt.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Senior Game Master"

Comments

• alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    i also sended a few tickets about this, but support denies, even while i send screenshots of ppl who got a full 3rd cast set again after having full 4th cast before.
    maybe PWI just makes 1st and 2nd class now depending on how hard u cash in.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    After we had R9S4 their was noted an issue with the AA Proc rate compared to R9S3.

It was agreed for a time that these would be converted back to R9S3 but was limited to ONLY AA class weapons. As this could not continue forever, the limit for this has well expired. To this point this is the only point it has been agreed it will happen.

Having a Revert gears function sounds like a fair Idea tho to this point. I know the above does not cover belts, the above is the only known time they have exchanged gears in this format.

Thanks.​​
  • frankensteon
    frankensteon Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hi heero, yeah I know about the weapon, but recently people had their full r9r4 set reverted back to r9r3. I don't understand which criteria GM use to help only some players. Actually, I'm bored to play def build, I will like to play attack but, sadly, I'm blocked by this r9r4 belt. At the time I made the belt, I didn't know that it was not possible to go back because the forge shows the old r9r3 belt, but after I saw it was only for appearance (yeah appearance for belt!). Counting also that, switching to attack will traduce is some moneys for the company since I need boutique items to change my points and my shards.
  • alphadevil1991
    heero200 wrote: »
    After we had R9S4 their was noted an issue with the AA Proc rate compared to R9S3.

It was agreed for a time that these would be converted back to R9S3 but was limited to ONLY AA class weapons. As this could not continue forever, the limit for this has well expired. To this point this is the only point it has been agreed it will happen.

Having a Revert gears function sounds like a fair Idea tho to this point. I know the above does not cover belts, the above is the only known time they have exchanged gears in this format.

Thanks.​​

not talking about cleric or other arcane classes, i talk about a barb and a seeer i know for sure had r9/4 armor set but now got back full r9/3 armor.

PWI should just make a revert option, while we cant have 3rd cast set bonus in warsoul gem, like u can decide between new look of r9/4 or old one on the forges.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    I’m one of the seekers who had my gear reverted it took a year and a half of tickets to get it reverted alongside destroying the China r9 set however I know a person who was able to keep both sets and is working on upgrading it to g17r3 to avoid suspicion...

Keep on ticketing until they cave honestly then any other issue you ever have they’ll respond back with “we have provided a gear replacement” don’t ask for more favors more or less
  • alphadevil1991
    nunuator wrote: »
    I’m one of the seekers who had my gear reverted it took a year and a half of tickets to get it reverted alongside destroying the China r9 set however I know a person who was able to keep both sets and is working on upgrading it to g17r3 to avoid suspicion...

Keep on ticketing until they cave honestly then any other issue you ever have they’ll respond back with “we have provided a gear replacement” don’t ask for more favors more or less
    hi prespire
    yes the barb told me he stil got the 4th cast set but needed to make one set attack and the other def lvl stones.

think he will hit g17/3 set as one of the first, he already got lv 60 star chart and working on higher lvls while buying nebulas.
    he also buying loads of the mats for g17/3 armor
  • nunuator
    Yeah he kept the set as they refused to give compensation for the shards lost I was given full josd +12 with my r9 set alongside sovereigns and stuff as well while I was running 1 part josd and in return for the shards/refines I’d destroy the gear...

On a side note 2 sets isn’t really all that great till g17 s3 anyways the US exclusive G16 armors are more than enough and even provide me with 20k more mdef vs 10k with just the chart swap

TT however is kind of a clown festival now as multiple people have been abusing the GM’s handing out “compensation” for “making the g17 ring on the wrong character”
    Allowing 2 G17 S5 rings which is by far more broken than the rest.... There’s also rumors someone got a G17s3 set as compensation as well for some incident.

GM I had was after one of the games shut down and they had an influx of employees handling tickets same with the barb that got the reversion think we both managed to ticket after that 1 game got shut down and got naive GM’s that didn’t know what was and was not allowed therefore forcing the higher ups to give compensation....
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    dw about g17.3, darcy still dies to serenity DBs :)

can we now get all "compensated" g17.5 weapons revoked too? ty.
  • alphadevil1991
    just all maxxed gears and the perfect spirits for g17 armors too, so anyone can get along with its goal build
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    aphrodita wrote: »
    dw about g17.3, darcy still dies to serenity DBs :)

can we now get all "compensated" g17.5 weapons revoked too? ty.

Good god I only knew about two people on Twilight Temple who got away with the g17 wep issue, there’s more ppl doing this? Also the ring thing I’ve only seen 2 ppl keep it, nunuator and Bellewiz who has 2 g17.5 of them so not sure what nunuator means
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • nunuator
    Most people are hiding the double rings in things like xNW, arena and xTW can check a tech called Cutie in Vindicate during one of Zerakyns vids is running around with 2 G17 s5 rings in vindi xTW
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    You can thank several morons for that. They usually would give you your old belt back but atm they have a strict policy to not replace any item at all, hence be very careful what you are doing. Background is that some ppl have tried to scam G17.5 weapons from the GMs, successfully and now they are very, very careful with such requests. And no, afaik those ppl have not been banned and instead just had to destroy the weapons given. Stupidity on the GMs part tho, being tricked as easily as this.

I dont care if its rings, weapons, gear, anyone that has abused this needs to be perma banned and persecuted if they try to charge-back as a result. that is how you deal with this. the GMs are far too tame about serious shet like that. A g17.5 weap still costs roughly 15k$ if you buy it all...sure, hand it out to over a dozen ppl for free...
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    You can thank several morons for that. They usually would give you your old belt back but atm they have a strict policy to not replace any item at all, hence be very careful what you are doing. Background is that some ppl have tried to scam G17.5 weapons from the GMs, successfully and now they are very, very careful with such requests. And no, afaik those ppl have not been banned and instead just had to destroy the weapons given. Stupidity on the GMs part tho, being tricked as easily as this.

I dont care if its rings, weapons, gear, anyone that has abused this needs to be perma banned and persecuted if they try to charge-back as a result. that is how you deal with this. the GMs are far too tame about serious shet like that. A g17.5 weap still costs roughly 15k$ if you buy it all...sure, hand it out to over a dozen ppl for free...

Game can’t handle much more ppl being banned sadly. Also 15k for g17.5? Jesus some server prices insane

105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958