What is the worst thing to encounter in this game?

I think the most annoying thing to encounter in this game is to read randoms/hide behind alts people, who talk/act like they are good, but you never see them outside SZ or in arena.

What is the worst nightmare for you?

Comments

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    playing this game
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Barbs that start off with 60 seconds faith in 3v3's ijs.
    Post edited by whipmaihurr on
    The only GOP
  • magicsabre
    magicsabre Posts: 167 Arc User
    I had many such things:

1. DC - disconnections.
    2. Delays during game (yes, I can play RPGs without delays).
    3. Difficulty equipping my characters. I can't get best equipment in the PWI.
    4. Difficulty getting high level skills. I could not buy necessary for me skills (Demon version of some skills, for example).
    5. Repetition of the same actions to play.
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    LA Classes and the horrible game/customer maintenance in this company
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    The worst thing to encounter in this game would be my full-mag (arcane) blademaster lol.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    The Arc platform.​​

O Dear. Not really helped the problems by sorting them either.

For me it's trying to keep up. Caused by events outside my awake time. I lost many months due to NW. Put me behind a lot.

Thanks.
  • stormiiy
    stormiiy Posts: 3 Arc User
    Barbs that start off with 60 seconds faith in 3v3's ijs.

thread can be closed, we have a winner :D
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    Keep them coming guys!
  • m4rk1c
    m4rk1c Posts: 16 Arc User
    The worst THING about this game is every THING.

Back in the days when this game meant something,everything ingame had a certain/normal price (even if it came from boutique)

This days everything comes from gambling packs with a chance 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Yes,you heard it right;cards,star chart,gear,gems etc etc.....EVERYTHING IS RANDOM with worst possible chances.
    (if you think chances were bad in 2011. now its x100 times worse).

On top of that there is barely any Gold to be found,no new players are joining the game and more are leaving.

Guess PWI is doing a really good job because it seems everyone is having so much fun -NOT.
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    well this is the only thing i noticed since playing for 2 years and semi quitting few months ago.
    EVERYTHING that we farm .... goes down in value while Everything that we need to buy goes up in value...
    basically the time it takes to get something decent needs alot of time to even accomplished.
    everything should be proportioned. rewards needs to be up for people to even buy something.
    remove war avatar orders and socket stones on rewards. make them mirage charts, tome upgrade thingies.
    1 year ago 10 orbs are 60-100m now its 160-180m now...
    gst 4m-10m now 20-30m...
    the increase is not really natural in my opinion but you guys decide that.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    You guys would actually make a thread just for the purpose of releaseing passive aggressive emotionally charged hate comments towards the employees, who most likely wont even scroll down far enough to read, let alone click on this thread?

Put yourself in their shoes. What good comes out of hate for the company. It's not like a billion dollar company is going to learn a lesson or shut down anytime soon.

To today's humans, it has become an online fad/popular to be an online rebel. Ya know, "its me against the system" type thing. In reality this per company isnt bad. I do think they care about their users. Even if they allegedly cradle the ones who spend the most.
  • thetruesinsz
    You guys would actually make a thread just for the purpose of releaseing passive aggressive emotionally charged hate comments towards the employees, who most likely wont even scroll down far enough to read, let alone click on this thread?

Put yourself in their shoes. What good comes out of hate for the company. It's not like a billion dollar company is going to learn a lesson or shut down anytime soon.

To today's humans, it has become an online fad/popular to be an online rebel. Ya know, "its me against the system" type thing. In reality this per company isnt bad. I do think they care about their users. Even if they allegedly cradle the ones who spend the most.

You are dellusional. U say they wont read this thread, yet you say they care about their users.

This reminds me of another thing that I hate here. Dellusional players. Post reality players.
  • mechabeastmc666

You are dellusional. U say they wont read this thread, yet you say they care about their users.

This reminds me of another thing that I hate here. Dellusional players. Post reality players.

I said users in general. Surely you dont think the entire fan base occupies this forum?

By that I mean adding positive things to the game for everyone. It wouldnt benefit them to click this thread and listen to all of you guys insults and emotional greivences. Is an observation of course. No need for primal-rage filled name calling. Heh.
  • thetruesinsz

I said users in general. Surely you dont think the entire fan base occupies this forum?

By that I mean adding positive things to the game for everyone. It wouldnt benefit them to click this thread and listen to all of you guys insults and emotional greivences. Is an observation of course. No need for primal-rage filled name calling. Heh.

Nobody calling u names. You are just delusional. They do not care about their PWI users, dont turn around like that pointing all users all of sudden. This is PWI thread and PWI forum.

Stop being delusional like joe and telling us that they care.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    @thetruesinsz i admire ur thread... except the opening one u said.
    hardcore pvp'er are gone in twilight temple except the occasional hungry fk called wyverin.
    i stopped using my g175th+12 sin np rb1 when i fought off with a np rb2 sin with lvl 8 glyphs
    u might think the gap is small but the gap is quite there... no use "catching up to those guys"
    no farmer can catch up to 20k usd freaks...
    here are the reason why i don't pk anymore
    REASONS NOT TO PVP....
    1. the gap is there.. u gonna waste ur time if your not ahead.
    2. nothing to gain in pvp.. bragging rights? nah i prefer something of value tyvm but they had spam gscrolls so noty.
    3. dying several times while u know u are geared....is humiliating u spend countless hours and sweat,blood,tears farming it and only took them few secs to kill you off.
    4. you are better off helping nub and new*** people get them to a point they do stuff on their own. that is a better achievement than pvp i should say...
    5. pwi killed off pvp... there's too much gap... u won't stand a chance against them if you don't spend $$ nobody pk's with loosing odds.....
    6. right now i help small guilds open their base and keep their guild alive.. but in twilight temple. old guilds die off after another. im just happy requiem was able to up themselves up. what a better achievement to see once a small guild become active again..
    7. there's no use doing tw and xtw. im max geared anyway.. now i need to catch up is another np set. another way to get lvl 7 glyphs. i already have apex and the wing upgrade.. no use in arena now...
    8. helping other people is really just way too fulfilling than pk itself..
    9. i was a vindi nub.. but now no point in staying on it. change the rewards... i say its pointless in continuing...the rewards gain on tw and xtw is not enough to make me commit to it...plain in simple.
  • m4rk1c
    edited October 2018

Like the other guy said;you really are delusional.PWE do not care about their players/customers, same the players/customers dont care about PWE.Did you ever hear a cash player being happy with PWE?Supporting(cashing) the company for the good job they are doing??

No.People cash from their own greed to improve and get better in game,it has nothing to do with company,employers or longevity of the game like some say.Most people non cashers and cashers dislike this company and their employers.
  • mechabeastmc666

Nobody calling u names. You are just delusional. They do not care about their PWI users, dont turn around like that pointing all users all of sudden. This is PWI thread and PWI forum.

I believe you referencing that user is some type of virtual defense mechanism addapted by the average forum user.

When in reality, those impulsively written thought forms is what everyone else tells you to think.

No company can exsist for 10 years+ emmase over a billion in us revenue and by releasing a defective product and being Lucifer at the same time like you claim. All it is, people incapable composing original thoughts are using the average internet protocol of being an online rebel. Or "its me against the greedy system" type mentality.
  • hurrdurrurr
    hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User

I believe you referencing that user is some type of virtual defense mechanism addapted by the average forum user.

When in reality, those impulsively written thought forms is what everyone else tells you to think.

No company can exsist for 10 years+ emmase over a billion in us revenue and by releasing a defective product and being Lucifer at the same time like you claim. All it is, people incapable composing original thoughts are using the average internet protocol of being an online rebel. Or "its me against the greedy system" type mentality.

Well the game has had pretty gamebreaking bugs pretty much all of the time it has existed, very few of them got fixed, some got outdated like nix bleed for example. So I think its pretty fair to call this defective product.

As for examples on how this company really doesnt care any longer, to mention few, are the archosaur open tournament, which never got anywhere afaik. The 6v6 arena abuse, which resulted in no negative consequences for abusers, hell, they got xtourney tickets for their work. Multiclienting promise, which will likely never be met. Minimal support from the company in anything related to this game, granted this is more or less the same for every title. I could go on but I dont have all day.

Point being, nobody claimed the company is some devil but the product has too many bugs to call it anything but broken. And its obvious they dont want to spend any money to fix anything at this point.
  • m4rk1c
    If you just checked any sites that reviews MMOs you could see comments about PWI.Same goes for PWI on their facebook page: check any of their posts and read the comments.Probably 97% people that had anything to do with this company will tell you they think its a greedy company with really bad customer service.Its the harsh truth unlike your subjective opinion and it has nothing to do with being villain on internet.

Noone ever said PW is defective product,game is brilliant and thats why so many people are having hard time letting it go.

for example: cigarette companies are going for over hundred of years making zillions of money.They must be doing something right??

Its in human nature to be addicted and not really objective (like your case here),and untill that change (never) there will always be people/companies makeing money of it.

• thetruesinsz

Delusional, delusional, delusional.

• thetruesinsz
    m4rk1c wrote: »
    If you just checked any sites that reviews MMOs you could see comments about PWI.Same goes for PWI on their facebook page: check any of their posts and read the comments.Probably 97% people that had anything to do with this company will tell you they think its a greedy company with really bad customer service.Its the harsh truth unlike your subjective opinion and it has nothing to do with being villain on internet.

Noone ever said PW is defective product,game is brilliant and thats why so many people are having hard time letting it go.

for example: cigarette companies are going for over hundred of years making zillions of money.They must be doing something right??

Its in human nature to be addicted and not really objective (like your case here),and untill that change (never) there will always be people/companies makeing money of it.

Brilliant words. I do not have more energy talking to that sheep.
  • mechabeastmc666

It is not the truth. I personally receive excellent customer service from pwi. Lets entertain that being addicted is hardwired into human DNA. Why hop on a forum and complain about your own helplessness. Of course a company is going to do things like make money. It doesn't make them evil.

An average internet rebel could make a non profit children's cancer cureing company that brought dead loved ones back to life look like villains. So of course pwi is going to look like the devil.

Those review sites take advantage of easily manipulated ones. That's why u take their word before u have ur own thoughts on a product. When in reality they only provide their opinions.
  • m4rk1c
    edited October 2018
    Honestly i stopped reading after this: ^It is not the truth. I personally receive excellent customer service from pwi.^

How many times do you need to be told you are subjective and not objective!?Just because customer service help you, it doesnt mean they help everyone else.Unlike your,my own experience with PWE customer service is terrible.(and im sure its not only me since i have lots of ingame friends and faction mates thinking the same).

There is no conspiracy theories,brainwashing or whatever you want to believe.PWE is good at making money but majority of people/players dislike their greedy/not caring business model.Thats all there is.
    Its been proven/told million times ingame,forums,facebook,everywhere...

I dont care for you having your own opinion about PWE,but telling other that do not share the same opinion: they are brainwashed into thinking different or they are trying to be cool kids on internet because its modern nowdays to be mean,
    all together makes you sound delusional.

Thats it from me on this discussion.You have your own opinon (which im sure you share with minority of people) and i have my own (which i share with majority of people).

You believe whatever you want to :smile:

Edit:I just found your GMS appreciation thread from back in 2015.Even back then majority of people didnt share your opinion.And sadly nothing changed till today.

What i can tell you,there used to be a time when GMs did care about the players and the game.Obviously you didnt play back then.It was back when PWE had only few games and PWI was their most popular one.GMs would log ingame in west arch to watch PK and chill with people.Spawn Harpy Wraiths and all server would show up to try to kill(and 95% would get wiped), they would login and troll WC in red messages and we would always think they were drunk.Its some really nice memories.Im sorry you missed it,because obviously you dont know how GMs used to be and how they are now.

Now thats all for real this time :smile:
    Post edited by m4rk1c on
  • thetruesinsz

It is not the truth. I personally receive excellent customer service from pwi. Lets entertain that being addicted is hardwired into human DNA. Why hop on a forum and complain about your own helplessness. Of course a company is going to do things like make money. It doesn't make them evil.

An average internet rebel could make a non profit children's cancer cureing company that brought dead loved ones back to life look like villains. So of course pwi is going to look like the devil.

Those review sites take advantage of easily manipulated ones. That's why u take their word before u have ur own thoughts on a product. When in reality they only provide their opinions.

And world is pink...
  • mechabeastmc666

And world is pink...

And manipulated Puppet-dolls, will be Puppets. Ya know how all that go.
  • thetruesinsz

And world is pink...

And manipulated Puppet-dolls, will be Puppets. Ya know how all that go.

Funny how you accuse me of being rebel, then u turn around 360° and call me puppet. It is more like you are the brainwashed puppet. You see the world clearly pink. xD "Everything is fine, let me live in my delusional world of rainbows and love"