How make g15 head and cape

Options
Ive got lvl 99 gears, want know how make it

Comments

• slashnote
    slashnote Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    You can only get the G15 Cape and Helm by either farming it in the new instance or by using 200 Lucky Coins in Assistant Wang Tsai. There is the choice of buying it from another person but thats about it.
  • danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Options
    slashnote wrote: »
    You can only get the G15 Cape and Helm by either farming it in the new instance or by using 200 Lucky Coins in Assistant Wang Tsai. There is the choice of buying it from another person but thats about it.

Since 999 everyone tells me its hard I doubt I can go there only to farm this, 200 luck coins is 60mil atm and dont worth for it, to buy to another person is 70-90mil dont worth either.
    So I think is better I farm morai up2 and rank 8 for both, is a good idea ?

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options

Since 999 everyone tells me its hard I doubt I can go there only to farm this, 200 luck coins is 60mil atm and dont worth for it, to buy to another person is 70-90mil dont worth either.

It's hard but even if your dead you get rewards.

It's possible and depending on class your get into some squads. It will just take you a bit of time I would say.

Thanks.
  • danilo#4237
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

It's hard but even if your dead you get rewards.

It's possible and depending on class your get into some squads. It will just take you a bit of time I would say.

Thanks.

I am a venomancer, but got only 99 weapon, I am upgrading my blacksmith skill to lv 6 to turn it to g15
  • cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Options
    So now people have to wait until Reawakening 2 and Shifting Sky 1 before they can farm their g15 cape and helm so then they can g16 them. Who was the bright individual who made it harder for new players to get their gears? Games like PWI which are not a monthly fee to play, rely on new players. You remove the incentive for the new players to stay, game dies.
  • danilo#4237
    Options
    So now people have to wait until Reawakening 2 and Shifting Sky 1 before they can farm their g15 cape and helm so then they can g16 them. Who was the bright individual who made it harder for new players to get their gears? Games like PWI which are not a monthly fee to play, rely on new players. You remove the incentive for the new players to stay, game dies.
    agree but this is not the point of this conversation

• cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options

Actual it is, original post was about how to make TT99 into g15 cape and robe. Someone mentioned they could get into an IBU squad. I mentioned the prerequisites on when you can get into IBU. No way a non RA toon can farm their g15 cape and robe, at this time.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Options

Actual it is, original post was about how to make TT99 into g15 cape and robe. Someone mentioned they could get into an IBU squad. I mentioned the prerequisites on when you can get into IBU. No way a non RA toon can farm their g15 cape and robe, at this time.

Just to complement this, also have to add the fact that while undergeared people can survive inside that place, your average squad will most likely not invite really undergeared people like tt99 or sometimes even g15/16. This due the fact that said dungeon have a time limit and the squads that usually run it are the spark kill type. Of course there are exceptions, but most of the time they will just invite strong DD and people that can survive instead someone on low tier gear.

This is one of the dumbest changes that PWI ever got in my opinion. While other games make old gear easy to get in order for player to be able to at least survive the new content, PWI on the other hand make it almost impossible, it is almost as if they wanted for new or returning players to quit the game.