With keys, 100\100 different special skills

idk can anyone translate?​​

Comments

• tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
  • tabaloul
    from what i could understand,
    top 12 factions of Dragon Conquest ranking will qualify for this tournament each faction will bring 1 6v6 team into this competition​​
  • tabaloul
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Update for keys.
    This genie seems to be a rare drop from the keys (0.03%)...
    Fun times.

Also it have a different (new) starter skill. Its pretty damn good if I understand it right. Basically a low energy cost cloud eruption.
    Guess ill have to get one for my main eventually. My alts gonna be happy for my 91+ LPs.

GDI. More stuff to save up for.

Also it mentions an item for engraving (also drop from keys) to engrave wrist/belt/rings/helmet/neck which let you choose whenever you want to keep old stats or new stats. Not sure if theres new engraving stats/what they are.
    Post edited by shopcheese on
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    I think that it's about time they give the chance to obtain a decent genie without RNG-ish in the way that IF you get it, it's 100% max. That's nice af. Looking forward to that.

As always, thanks alot to the diligent people translating the news <3
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Congrats to genesia and dragoonz team whom we all know will win this fair 6v6 tourney :)
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    The screenshots show characters with the Celestial Demon fairy. Is that what the new Genie looks like? I don’t know how to feel about that. Well, I guess this is the “Genie skill update and overhaul” we’ve been asking for, folks!

I suppose the developers are trying their best to give players new gear while avoiding giving us a new set of armor (top, bottom, wrists, boots) for as long as possible. I wonder what’s next?

I think we are missing sockets on rings and tomes. Engraves on tomes, tops, bottoms, wrists, boots and weapons. Maybe we will even get refines on War Avatar cards. I’m not being sarcastic here. I will not be surprised if they deplete all possible gear upgrades first before they decide to make R9 obsolete.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Congrats to genesia and dragoonz team whom we all know will win this fair 6v6 tourney :)

Wouldn't be so sure. The Et team of Elysian and Ludi etc have been cashing and trying hard as hell to get #1 in arena. I'm sure they will try hard to win the 5v5 and any other tournys too
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • blazerboy
    valdisman wrote: »
    blazerboy wrote: »

Wouldn't be so sure. The Et team of Elysian and Ludi etc have been cashing and trying hard as hell to get #1 in arena. I'm sure they will try hard to win the 5v5 and any other tournys too

I’d be seriously shocked if they beat dragoonz extremely stacked team doesn’t it have like what 4 g17.5? Not completely sure but Ik it’s just rediculously geared. At this point everyone else is just going for second place
  • catgirldesu
    edited May 2018
    Apparently this is a picture of the new Genie. Recoloured Chaotic Soul fairy, lol.

Tv1bASw.png​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Yup. That is the new genie. And of course it had to be pink. -.-
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »

What color did you want it? some kinda dark green with huge manly muscles and maybe even a little beard to put the explanation mark on his manlyness? lol
  • valdisman
    #TRIGGERED

Why is it female..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • blazerboy

What color did you want it? some kinda dark green with huge manly muscles and maybe even a little beard to put the explanation mark on his manlyness? lol

I wanted them to have wands and wings with floaty crowny things. Sort of like Odd Parents if you will and I wanted them to be exclusive to us minors and grant every wish ;) but ask Nickelodeon for copy rights ofc!

• valdisman
    Those 100/100 energy genies are on a lot of private servers too atm. Nice to see them bringing P server stuff here like they did with the scorpion mount.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    lol how to sink about a new genie , and cry about gear , i only wonder about when china make a gameplay more value than gear and genies and bring ( back ) the fun , when develope a game dont be that seriusly and grumpy that they forget what fun is , DFSP , FFSP , UP , DDH just boring , im going to dig up Walt Disney up at least he entertainment the world of ppl every age and we was never bored at his creation , dont make instance a pain , but make it fun and we will run .
    keep me young and im still going strong
    keep me weak and im going to sleep

wake up dev`s Walt Disney , is around the corner in your mind ;)

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Hm this is the text of the new genie skill, none of the other genie skills were changed.
    神元诀              等级1

施放距离 自身
    消耗能量 50
    消耗体力 999
    瞬发
    施放间隔 30 秒
    职业限制 所有职业

爆发出巨大的能量,
    使自己增加1点真元。
    元素精灵每提升1级,额外获得1点元气。

Am I reading this right that it gives 1 spark + 1 chi per genie level? So 205 chi at level 105 with 30s cooldown and only 50 energy too. That's pretty strong and with 0 affinity requirement can be combo'd with Faith and AD (unlike cloud eruption).
    ​​
  • catgirldesu
    Yeah, that's pretty strong. Also, with a 50 energy cost you will still have AD or Expel ready after you use it (or Faith a few seconds later). Normally when someone uses Cloud Eruption they temporarily sacrifice their Genie's defensive abilities. This is not the case with this Genie; you can use it for 2 whole sparks while retaining AD/Expel to save yourself if something goes wrong immediately after.

​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    That news page also shows the rate of the genies from keys. It looks like its rate is 30 times higher than a Jaden Crystal and 15 times higher than a Crown of Madness. The price should settle down to well under a billion at those rates. That's probably cheaper than 9X/100 LP genies are right now.​​
  • blazerboy
    asterelle wrote: »
    Hm this is the text of the new genie skill, none of the other genie skills were changed.
    神元诀              等级1

施放距离 自身
    消耗能量 50
    消耗体力 999
    瞬发
    施放间隔 30 秒
    职业限制 所有职业

爆发出巨大的能量,
    使自己增加1点真元。
    元素精灵每提升1级,额外获得1点元气。

Am I reading this right that it gives 1 spark + 1 chi per genie level? So 205 chi at level 105 with 30s cooldown and only 50 energy too. That's pretty strong and with 0 affinity requirement can be combo'd with Faith and AD (unlike cloud eruption).
    ​​

Lmfao what in the actual hell? Bm better not complain and oh great more readily available vortexes x_x I just hope they flood the markets rather Very quick so everyone has access to them easily
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    It doesnt matter how strong that genie is, You can defeat anybody wearing it(and anybody who logs into the game) with 4-5000+ spirit. Except maybe someone else with that spirit, or a Gm. Nothing matters except that now tbh. That will be the answer to everything new that comes out. Any new gear or weapon that doesn't give 2000+ spirit is irrelevant. From the looks of it so far, This genie included.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    It doesnt matter how strong that genie is, You can defeat anybody wearing it(and anybody who logs into the game) with 4-5000+ spirit. Except maybe someone else with that spirit, or a Gm. Nothing matters except that now tbh. That will be the answer to everything new that comes out. Any new gear or weapon that doesn't give 2000+ spirit is irrelevant. From the looks of it so far, This genie included.

You do realize genies are used for their support skills and not their offensive abilities, right?
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tabaloul
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vvsjR40Pxs&amp;t=47s

i guess this is the new cross server faction vs faction 6v6​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    nvKUpUy.png
    game plz <_____<
  • tabaloul
    yea i think map will help you kill your enemies egg-2.gif​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    tabaloul wrote: »
    yea i think map will help you kill your enemies egg-2.gif​​

Or your self by the look of it.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User

The jafar genie style would have been preferable . . . its time to remind them there aren't only girls and girly-men who play this game monkey-32.gif....

latest?cb=20170322035210​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »

You do realize genies are used for their support skills and not their offensive abilities, right?

You sir are obviously not a PVPer because I use my genie for offensive capabilities.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sherlockhom
    sherlockhom Posts: 5 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    dblazen1 wrote: »

You sir are obviously not a PVPer because I use my genie for offensive capabilities.​​

and this is why you are 24/7 dead