New Primal Boss Sarokan

laluna1990
laluna1990 Posts: 50 Arc User
That stuff is a totally joke for everyone who isnt in the Top factions in Servers.. ... Crisis got ofc all chests ... and everyone else can see where they stay ... big dislike for that Event :/

Comments

  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Like, I don't mind the 10M chests, but the 300M ones are just stupid, let's help the inflation even more by actually rewarding players with 300M more every week.

    Anyways, how was the event? is it a chest you dig? if so, just go there blue named and be the fastest if possible i guess?



    Mr. Justice
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    laluna1990 wrote: »
    That stuff is a totally joke for everyone who isnt in the Top factions in Servers.. ... Crisis got ofc all chests ... and everyone else can see where they stay ... big dislike for that Event :/

    Not true - I personally myself got x8 ten millioin big notes - Pick faster normal-50.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Like, I don't mind the 10M chests, but the 300M ones are just stupid, let's help the inflation even more by actually rewarding players with 300M more every week.

    Anyways, how was the event? is it a chest you dig? if so, just go there blue named and be the fastest if possible i guess?

    I went blue named and instructed my guild to do the same. The chest was immune to damage so i'm not sure if its something that is killed or auto-dies and makes all drops free for all. - I'm under the impression it's a free for all pick.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Actually if anyone could elaborate on how this chest mechanic is functioning that would be great @asterelle

    What are the boss drops? Are they more lucrative than the chests?
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    I couldn't hit the chest, I couldn't pick the notes (I was on a 30x Note chest). My guess is that u need to have pk mode enabled to be able to hit the chests, which semas fair, people would have to fight in pvp to earn the notes.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    I couldn't hit the chest, I couldn't pick the notes (I was on a 30x Note chest). My guess is that u need to have pk mode enabled to be able to hit the chests, which semas fair, people would have to fight in pvp to earn the notes.

    I was super bluename and the chest couldn't be damaged it said "NO EFFECT" - but i was still able to pick items ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    To be fair it’s a boss meant to be fought over seeing a CN fights over it through many guilds but our version has 1-2 real guilds who can compete on any server (let’s be realistic though 1) this is one of those things that CN never scaled for us just copy paste.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    blazerboy wrote: »
    To be fair it’s a boss meant to be fought over seeing a CN fights over it through many guilds but our version has 1-2 real guilds who can compete on any server (let’s be realistic though 1) this is one of those things that CN never scaled for us just copy paste.

    There is one overwhelming flaw in every expansion. In every update we get and in every iteration of the storyline of this game.

    It is not meant to be a PVE Server. All these really fun engaging events are supposed to be fully PVP Enabled. The current implementation of the events we see now are a mere mockery of what they should be. And our GM's have Pandered to the Blue name community for far too long removing PVP servers and REMOVING the need to even TRY in these PVP Designed events.

    Shame on our Publisher: Perfectworld Entertainment
    Shame on our support: Arcgames Support
    Shame on our community manager for allowing it to go this far: @kalystconquerer#0876


    All servers should be PVP - Its time to make the change and make this game as fun as the China version.

    Once upon a time we had the carrot waved in front of our face and quote, "We will make both versions more streamlined and linear - Archosaur studios 2014". In what manner can we expect any of these events to be more linear with the original design aspect removed? That being PVP!?

    Wake up! @kalystconquerer#0876
    Wake up! @lugia
    Wake up! @pwfero
    Wake up! @any remaining administration that has the power to make the change.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    All servers should be PVP - Its time to make the change and make this game as fun as the China version.

    PWI used to have PVP only servers, remember? They were so underpopulated compared to the PVE servers that they had to fold them into the PVE servers.

  • kmnsenpai
    kmnsenpai Posts: 19 Arc User
    This event could be better designed if prizes were given according to damage dealt to boss, like other games with similar events but made with common sense. I know, some may say "it will be unfair for low lvl/undergeared toons" but that will be better than getting nothing. Imagine yourself hitting the boss since its spawn. I know, you're strong and have full buff, but you're spending time, priceless time that won't be back even if you pay 1 billion dollars to PW. After killing it, now you just to see how there's more people camping the chest and one guy takes ALL the notes with that ridiculously OP premium Pick up all skill...
    This is a nice event, this is a good source of money, but only IF you're lucky enough to get one.
  • heero200
    heero200 🇭elper 🇪xtraordinary 🐲💯 Posts: 4,483 Community Moderator
    The problem comes down to events like this are for PvP servers. It's like resource wars. They don't work as it's not coded correctly to work with pve servers.
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    All this event will do is load 1 faction with **** tons of coin on our server because its always the same faction winning the Boss our faction won't even try to compete with them most of the time they just go there white name to see if they can get some easy kills of people still in white name so this is just yet another way for one faction to end up overloaded with coin entirely werent you all trying to prevent TW pay from causing that and yet now theres an event that literally craps coins into one faction on the server every week ~slow claps~
  • nunuator
    nunuator Fowl Language Posts: 455 Arc User
    People still don’t seem to understand this the event requires you to be white name to attack the chest it’s not an actual dig it’s whoever hits it first gets the priority on drops and since there’s soo many notes dropping with 2 chests pick up all bugs out and puts the user on cool down which allows other users to acquire said notes....

    If you have 2 people with pick up all in a squad GG broken event going to the major faction on the server with a 20mill or so split if 30 people go from a single faction and get both 300mill chests
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    what else dropped, apart from big notes?
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    The player base complain about coins sink for this game, and pwi just continue to pump more coins into the server. Personally I think pwi objective is to continue the coins inflation that way more people will charge gold bc they know they can get a lot more coins for their buck
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    perrion wrote: »
    tek1nig wrote: »
    All servers should be PVP - Its time to make the change and make this game as fun as the China version.

    PWI used to have PVP only servers, remember? They were so underpopulated compared to the PVE servers that they had to fold them into the PVE servers.


    Context is everything I have years of video data to prove otherwise from the Harshlands PVP server in specific to the conversation "Sarrokan weekly boss" was a server wide event where all the big factions fought until the last man was standing. If you call that a low population dead server than you are gravely mistaken.

    But who was having the most fun? I assure you it was us - the warriors of the true implementation of the perfect world.

    EXIBIT A. Sarrokan The dragon Touched BOSS Event



    EXIBIT B. Resource Wars.



    Remember PVP servers came out later than PVE servers - AS SUCH they by default had higher populations if you're talking pure numbers.

    Such events are designed for PVP and the fun derived from them and the teamwork and faction commrodiary buit through such events is exponential to what it is now in its current state.

    Right now with Bluename "PVE Untouchable status" such events are trash and remove all aspects of competition.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    blazerboy wrote: »
    To be fair it’s a boss meant to be fought over seeing a CN fights over it through many guilds but our version has 1-2 real guilds who can compete on any server (let’s be realistic though 1) this is one of those things that CN never scaled for us just copy paste.

    There is one overwhelming flaw in every expansion. In every update we get and in every iteration of the storyline of this game.

    It is not meant to be a PVE Server. All these really fun engaging events are supposed to be fully PVP Enabled. The current implementation of the events we see now are a mere mockery of what they should be. And our GM's have Pandered to the Blue name community for far too long removing PVP servers and REMOVING the need to even TRY in these PVP Designed events.

    Shame on our Publisher: Perfectworld Entertainment
    Shame on our support: Arcgames Support
    Shame on our community manager for allowing it to go this far: @kalystconquerer#0876


    All servers should be PVP - Its time to make the change and make this game as fun as the China version.

    Once upon a time we had the carrot waved in front of our face and quote, "We will make both versions more streamlined and linear - Archosaur studios 2014". In what manner can we expect any of these events to be more linear with the original design aspect removed? That being PVP!?

    Wake up! @kalystconquerer#0876
    Wake up! @lugia
    Wake up! @pwfero
    Wake up! @any remaining administration that has the power to make the change.
    ​​


    At the very least I agreed make everyone orange name like RW so factions must war for the dragons not just damage race
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • nunuator
    nunuator Fowl Language Posts: 455 Arc User
    It’s not even a damage race the chest is required to be white name to hit the chest you can dd the boss but all that matters is who can tab the chest or swap white name the quickest once boss dies but to be honest it’s gonna be a pk fest on TT with vortex parties
    DA is gonna be full crisis every time just due to the number of players that merged with them
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    At the very least I agreed make everyone orange name like RW so factions must war for the dragons not just damage race

    100% Agree - I've been operating on the premise that PWC would be too lazy to come up with a middle ground. But yes making certain event timers affect the player setting or overrides it completely is the ideal solution.

    Enable a mode similar to RW that overwrites player settings for the duration of the event and is temporary. Just WOW! That would really resolve everything and work for both PVP players and PVE players. (maybe not for pvE players as their used to abusing such events xD)
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    It’s not even a damage race the chest is required to be white name to hit the chest you can dd the boss but all that matters is who can tab the chest or swap white name the quickest once boss dies but to be honest it’s gonna be a pk fest on TT with vortex parties
    DA is gonna be full crisis every time just due to the number of players that merged with them


    As you're a DA player, I can assure you if competition returns to the events crisis truly will not be a worry. Allies of crisis would be the issue. So just like in all those events of PVP in the past that I've experienced there is one factor that will arise here. . . Other factions will unite to topple the faction that has sat at the top abusing for far too long.

    I am extremely confident that the server will rise up in unity to obliterate as many Crisis as possible. I myself as leader of a mid teir faction can promise to bring at minimum 60 end-game players to such a fight. monkey-1.gif
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Im confused, is this how it was on other servers? On Hwilight Hemple Echo had an entire blue named squad hitting the boss and we got EVERY 10million big note from the boss despite there being like 2 squads of vindicate. I was under the impression only the other 6 chest spawns are white named only while the boss is a dps race, am I wrong? Was the boss drops a free for all on the other servers?
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • nunuator
    nunuator Fowl Language Posts: 455 Arc User
    Last i checked echo got an alt chest with 300mill the main chest with 300 mill went to AliceTheMad who was the only white name when the boss died
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    Last i checked echo got an alt chest with 300mill the main chest with 300 mill went to AliceTheMad who was the only white name when the boss died

    Considering I was in the squad that was DDing the boss and our squad picked up the drops when the boss died, you're wrong ( I even picked a few 10mil notes myself). In fact we didn't get ANY alt chests because all our guys where blue, which is how we realized post boss they had to be white.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105