Important Maintenance Announcement for 2/28/2017

Options
kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Hello PWI players!

It has unfortunately been brought to our attention that there has been a pricing error with the Violet Razor mount. As a result, we will be starting maintenance early tonight at 6:30 PM PST until the maintenance is completed to correct this error. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Because of this error, we will be planning out a bonus event shortly as compensation.

We understand that this has a impact on players time and we'll be working to resolve this as soon as possible!

Regards,

The PWI Crew

Comments

• carlosraul93
    carlosraul93 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    give us purple and red bloods and some A chests would be nice D:
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    Options
    any idea on ETA for the maint? usual 4hrs or will it be in addition to the normal times?
  • somi1010
    somi1010 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    Better make that compensation GOOD! I was in the middle of my month end clean up and gathering my rewards. I LOST A LOT!
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Pricing error on Violet Razor? A flyer which can be obtained from RW and upgraded with Wishful Wing token? Who would buy it from the boutique, with token being so cheap?
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    when they put a mistake at 50 silver instead of 50 gold.... anyone who saw it probably took advantage...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @carlosraul93 Purple Bloods? Ohhh you mean Barbaric Bloods. Well we should be due for a new code soon here anyways... we'll see what I can do! ;)

@midnightstarrz currently the AMP in CN is not in right now but she will be coming in very soon! She will be building us anew patch to push to us, which we will then test and make sure it is good to release. Surtr and I will be here tonight and when I'm able to, will push you guys any updates I'm able to. I will be hunkering in hoping it won't be a long maintenance!
  • cinnomonomnom
    cinnomonomnom Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    ironpwner wrote: »
    Pricing error on Violet Razor? A flyer which can be obtained from RW and upgraded with Wishful Wing token? Who would buy it from the boutique, with token being so cheap?

are wishful wing tokens 2m?
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    I think you'd buy it too if it was only 50 silver \o/ (which it was/still is on Dawnglory lol).
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• midnightstarrz
    Options
    Ty Kaly... guess i'll go play Gauntlet or something lol i'll keep an eye on forum hopefully wont be long i'm off tonight....QQ
  • diesfast
    diesfast Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    ironpwner wrote: »

are wishful wing tokens 2m?
    Did you just bring maths into an feelings-based troll question? C'mon now, you can't fight that with logic, science, maths and other facts. /sarcasm

• aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    You need to extend the current sales period with this sudden emergency maintenance. It's still 4 hours before the usual maintenance period. Some of us were going to log on to buy some items and this really throws those plans. Not to mention those of us who need to receive the check in rewards before the turn of the month.
  • diesfast
    diesfast Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    True story; trolling for the sake of being cheeky aside, I'd like to speak with a GM one-on-one for a bit. I have a few questions concerning the game. I'm not actually sure how to contact a GM aside from posting ... here... or submitting a ticket.
  • kiserrherron
    kiserrherron Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    how long is this maintenance suppose to last because when you guys so surprisingly decided to throw your server shut down people were saying its going to be 8 hours long. Why would you need 8 hours to fix a price you guys messed up. Also i didnt get to pick my bh's up or anything and i wanted to buy some things before maintenance tonight so thanks so much for nothing =( I hope that what ever you guys give for compensation is at least worth it and not useless ....
  • b3arz
    b3arz Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    @carlosraul93 Purple Bloods? Ohhh you mean Barbaric Bloods. Well we should be due for a new code soon here anyways... we'll see what I can do! ;)

@midnightstarrz currently the AMP in CN is not in right now but she will be coming in very soon! She will be building us anew patch to push to us, which we will then test and make sure it is good to release. Surtr and I will be here tonight and when I'm able to, will push you guys any updates I'm able to. I will be hunkering in hoping it won't be a long maintenance!

can we do a Charge promo + Zen bonus promo..that would be amazing!
  • b3arz
    Options
    cus then im sure alot of people will charge lots and lots of money like myself :)!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @csquared5 Yeah. It appears that the base price might have accidentally been set wrong. I'll be grabbing dinner really quick but I'll be back in a few to answer any more questions you might have about this and/or updates!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I demand teaser pic of the new content for this!

Edit: Any updates on when we might be seeing some sneappeaks/Stuff would be cool.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    lol theres go check in rewards on my toons. sh!tty thing is even with the code only one toon will get while the other got ****. But **** happen. Oh well
  • b3arz
    Options
    Can we get a charge promo + zen promo for like 7 days :) that way we can have everyday for 7 days >.<
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So we are out all our bh, fsp, dailies and other stuff for the 28th...how do you think you can compensate us for that? I mean you can't give us back all the stuff we've lost can you? I was in the middle of doing a bunch of stuff on 2 toons and still had to do check-ins on those accounts, now I can't and it will show me having missed a day when I didn't. Can you fix that and give me my A-chest from today's check in? And the dailies, I was working on leveling my Twighlight Sky, how you going to give me back my Vita I would of gotten? I'm not too happy with you guys. I mean couldn't you just have taken down the Cash shop not the whole freaking game?
  • draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, not happy I am losing my meridian bonus. Also didn't get to do my dailies. Some people have jobs and don't have time to log in during the day, and have to wait until they are done with work to log in. Not happy.
  • ladytsukiyomi
    ladytsukiyomi Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    So we are out all our bh, fsp, dailies and other stuff for the 28th...how do you think you can compensate us for that? I mean you can't give us back all the stuff we've lost can you? I was in the middle of doing a bunch of stuff on 2 toons and still had to do check-ins on those accounts, now I can't and it will show me having missed a day when I didn't. Can you fix that and give me my A-chest from today's check in? And the dailies, I was working on leveling my Twighlight Sky, how you going to give me back my Vita I would of gotten? I'm not too happy with you guys. I mean couldn't you just have taken down the Cash shop not the whole freaking game?
    Assuming that the maintenance takes that long.

• ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    csquared5 wrote: »
    I think you'd buy it too if it was only 50 silver \o/ (which it was/still is on Dawnglory lol).

Of course I would buy it. Because it is a very rare and unique flyer, easily obtainable only via the boutique. Hell, since no one else has that beautiful flyer on the server, I'd buy like 50 of them, then wait for the sales to end and sell them for like 80m coins each. Profit, huh? xD Also cause there's like, a lot of Nightshade characters on each server...foolish me.../sarcasm
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options

Who knows?! They haven't said how long it will be but sounds like it will be a long one.
  • ladytsukiyomi
    Options

Who knows?! They haven't said how long it will be but sounds like it will be a long one.
    Actually the GM said that it looks like it's going to be a SHORT one.

Reading comprehension is everything.

• darkwolf590
    darkwolf590 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    sooo let me get this right, there doing maintenance for some mount. try fixing more than just that. why are people asking for free stuff, when the little free stuff we do get are 1.timed and not account stach able 2.useless for the toons that are out geared 3.or final stuff must be bound.
  • storm#4377
    storm#4377 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    I don't think anything will make up for this short of a Neuma Portal Avatar Chest
  • ladytsukiyomi
    Options
    sooo let me get this right, there doing maintenance for some mount. try fixing more than just that. why are people asking for free stuff, when the little free stuff we do get are 1.timed and not account stach able 2.useless for the toons that are out geared 3.or final stuff must be bound.

Because people think it's an inconvenience and thing they should be entitled to something. It's become human nature.
  • po210
    po210 Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    Can you give 100 gold to everyone...NYAAAA
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    Options
    This was a good call and the right one by Kaly and the team. Thank you for monitoring the situation and making the decision to act quickly and decisively. I don't feel the need for compensation personally, things have gone awry in the past in PWI and right actions were usually not taken. One day without dailies won't kill me (although maybe it will some people).