give people on EU server choice to move servers

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Yea totally fair he can farm 10 ancient emblems a week when most NA can't get squat yes this server doesn't need major changes....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Yea totally fair he can farm 10 ancient emblems a week when most NA can't get squat yes this server doesn't need major changes....

Alternatively I could also Farm UCH and get steady 20-30m every day. Same amount of time needed. Some people already sell emblems for 3-4m and you don't have to gamble.

All I'm saying is...there are alternatives. Ancient Emblems become so cheap..just buy them or farm something else to buy them xD

Besides that..10 emblems are peanuts. If that appears to be alot for someone barely g16 vana geared full +3 then ok...but you guys are endgame-geared...40-50m for nearly an hour of work isnt that much. I earn ALOT more money at work...so I can't see any reason to complain about this.

Fact is, you don't need this event. Just skip it and have fun in PvP instead. OR when you know most people are not available during that timeslot..just do other stuffs (gym, etc) meanwhile and come back later for PvP.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Why are you being so aggressive? It seems that you don't understand my intentions cause compassion is all my words have been from the very core.
    Well passives are only a problem for new chars or ppl that have been lazy.
    All the other events are useless garbage anyways. Even most of the special events like Wraith Hunter are utter garbage..
    Many people tell me that they value their time and don't wanna waste it on Dailies and wanna go PvP and Events instead...da hell? You people don't value your time at all.
    You guys claim that you have no time and wanna PvP instead, k cool. Then maybe stop wasting your god damn time on friggin useless stuff. How do you guys think I got 7 r9 chars? By wasting time with low-income group content? :D:D:D Step your game up
    Just for comparison: By the time some people got only their g17.3 weapon I made approx 2.5 r9 chars with EU set, full +10, G12 sharded. Who is the winner in terms of PvE? Yeah, figured.
    People have no rights to complain that they have not enough time for the fun stuff if they waste their time on either an unfair advantage or something that is pretty useless.
    I, for one, won't be bored. No matter which server I'm on or who might be joining, I'll most likely stay on top in terms of 1v1. That's all that matters for me. Maybe there will be new challanges, that would indeed be neat. I don't have that much time due to work as well, IDGAF about all events, I don't need them. Looking at your char then you don't need them just the same..heck who tf needs any of the events.
    As for your personal problems xD It was your own decision to RQ Crisis and join the wrong side. To this day...if you even try to claim that Infa has more skilled people then Crisis then...I don't even...on equal gears I prolly easily wipe the floor with anything Infa has in a 1v1 without breaking a sweat. Crisis at least has me, Ruby and Incu for 1v1 proficiency. INB4 but in Mass-PvP...nah bro. Infa sucks in Mass-PvP just as much and will never be superior to Crisis in terms of skill and coordination. We had 60v60 xtw with a majority of NP players on your side and Crisis has won. Oh, well. Karma is a beautiful thing after all :) (not the faction ofc).
    You have no right to complain about this at all.
    I don't know whats wrong with your memory.
    Imbalanced, unequal garbage PvP is not something I like
    No, you are over exaggerating massively.
    GG inb4 you will quit because you realize the lag will make the game unplayable for you xD you should really rethink that. Besides...you dont care about many. Why the friggin hell do you not just roll a new char on any server you want. Da hell?
    your personal problem is that you've chosen the wrong side. End of the story.
    Why bother at all? Just don't do it. What could you potentially lose from ignoring it? Yeah, nothing at all.

Yup. Spoken like a true Mother Theresa reincarnate.
    Look at how you talk to people and maybe you’ll get a hint why people become "aggressive" with you. You waste no time in putting others down and talking about how great you are in EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.

Don't blame me for all the virtual shackles people put on themselves. The easiest excuse will always be "but you are you, what works for you doesnt work for me". That is absolute BS. We are humans. We only differ by the sum of experiences we've made. Other than that, we are all the same. Anyone (except people with physical inabilities) can achieve the same thing, can walk the same road and have equal opportunities.

This statement just proves how narrow your experience is. Let me guess, you’re a white male growing up in a first world country with mandatory education, middle class parents and a decent job, maybe even healthcare. You honestly believe that the North Korean boy living in a totalitarian military dictatorship can walk the same road as you? The 11 year old soldier in Rwanda? You believe that the Indonesian footwear child laborer making 8 cents a day to put food on the table can go to school and get a high paying job and go to the gym every two days the same as you? Yeah that's not about PWI but thats the bigger picture here. Not everyone can just have the same experience as you.

Regarding PW, You’re fighting against a solution for a problem because from what I’ve seen here you believe a single person, or a few people, in this thread made bad decisions and shouldn’t get an easy out. You’re fighting against a solution to a **** decision a company made to displace a whole server population because YOU think events are a waste of time, therefore no one else should get to participate in them. Just read what you wrote here. It’s crystal clear.

You might be forgetting the fact that when you RQed Crisis and joined Infa that there have been ALOT more Endgame people in Infa then there have been in Crisis. So much for that...you Rq'ed because Crisis has lost due to massive outgearing/outnumbering and then join the very same faction. You have no right to complain about this at all.

But you’re willing to make the PWI community smaller to make that ONE person inconvenienced. Making events inaccessible to, for example, new HL players who got displaced, or people who took a break from game and want to come back but can’t farm the things they need due to timeframe WILL and HAS shrunk the PWI community. I don’t CARE who you don’t like or what they did. I don’t care that YOU think you’re doing the world a favour by limiting what they can and cannot do with their time.
    You sit here and say this is all BS, people should just do what you do, we all have equal opportunity.
    Again..the comparison with poor people smoking was perfect imho. You shouldn't be complaining about having no money when you can afford to smoke stuff for 10 bucks every day. You also shouldn't be complaining about the lack of time for Events/PvP if you can afford to burn your time with UP/FSP. ESPECIALLY when your gears are nearly max.

Do all your needed primal dailies (30 mins max if you are not a slowpoke) and then do PvP or just do PvP once passives are maxed. Life **** much?

But wait, that kid grew up in poverty, his mother is a crack whore and he didn’t go to school and doesn’t know any better. Should he just quit smoking because WE know he shouldn’t and he’d improve his life even if HE doesn’t have the education or circumstances to know better? Nevermind the fact that my post had NOTHING to do with PVP. No idea who you're talking to there.

Watch some documentaries, Joe. Broaden your experiences. Learn what others go through and don’t have and learn to appreciate what you DO have. Stop trying to make things hard for others. It is not your place to either choose what is WORTH it to others to do with their time NOR is it your place to make it difficult on others to play a portion of the game.

You can be the greatest 1v1er in the world and the smartest PWI player with the best farming technique. It doesn’t matter what you tell the community about how great you are. There are still others who play the game casually who LIKE to play NW, who LIKE to participate in TFN. That is part of the game and its completely legitimate to want to participate in those events no matter how worthless YOU think they are and how much better off you think they’d be if they just stopped doing those events and spent 8 hours a day in TT farming coins.

There are people who LIKE events and maybe NEED them for their gear support PWE monetarily just as much or more than you and simply deserve a resolution to a less than ideal situation no matter your opinion.

Oh, and I know you won’t pay any attention to this post. That’s fine. It will take a mighty big event in your life to make you check how you treat others and your perspective of how people in this world live their lives. I’m fine with that. But don’t believe for a second I’m going to sit here and watch you dictate how others should live their lives and spend their time because we all are human beings and have the same opportunities. Wake up call. The world is not black and white and neatly compartmentalized. Not every spirit on this planet gets a chance to live a comfortable life. You do not know the best thing for everyone.
  • jsxshadow
    @eirghan Oh, eirghan. You are missing a point here, that ofc, you cannot know. You remind me of myself waayyyyyy back in the day when I was just as naive.

I tried helping people in a soft way. I tried showing them, that they are being harmful to themselves in various way without ever being respect-less or putting them down. It doesn't work. People never listen. You tell me to broaden my experience? Maybe you should do the same because there is one sad, damn painful truth about humanity that no one can deny. Humans only change/adjust/learn when it hurts. If a human being feels comfortable they won't change a single thing in their life. Sad thing is that there is a massive difference between feeling comfy and actually being fine. Add the extreme mountain of anxieties nearly every human being carries around these days and you got a wonderful, self-destructive mix.

Honestly? I don't care if people think that I am rude. Heck, good for them. Maybe they pay attention then even if its just to find flaws which they could use against me. If they think about what I say/write for just a single second then it's already fine for me. All I need to do is plant an Idea, a single little thought that could grow into something that possibly changes lifes for the better. I cannot force anyone to change their life. Same as you cannot force a suicidal person to suddenly have those suicidal thoughts. Human change can only be brought upon by the very human himself.

Whats there in it for me? Nothing. Nothing at all. I have actually no reason to be even writing this (cept to pass by some time). It benefits me in no imaginable way. How can my intentions be malicious then? Believe it or not but I do what I do because I wanna help people and to be straight here...I already did. Many times actually. Sure, I don't get any credit for it at all and people mostly think I am weird or part of the problem...but I can see people's life improving. Getting people to think about themselves and the problems they have is the biggest help you can offer to someone on this planet. Why would you be so selfish to care if anyone likes you for it?

As for PWI: I actually tried to prevent those guys from making a mistake that they will obviously regret. I don't have anything against a server-transfer nor would I fight against it. As I said, I would personally like it. However, we all know that it wont happen. Even if it would. I know how it's like on all PWI server and I know the people in question. Nothing will change for them but you see, I am also still a bit naive. I still cannot accept to let people fall flat on their face to learn their lessons and still try to save them some trouble.

No matter how you put it tho. PWI isn't RL. PWI isn't human. PWI is a program which consists purely on logic and numbers. It's not a question of personal preference. There is a set best way how to achieve a certain goal in the fastest and/or most comfortable way possible for every given variable that exists in the game. Hence, when I tell people that some events are worthless then I mean that there are better, more effective ways to spend your time ingame and that you don't have to waste it on the event at all hence you don't need to be sad if you miss the event once, twice or always. If you start to apply human logic to this game then everything is in perfect order. Inequality, unfair situations for some people with 0 solutions to it and nearly no people that would even try to find any. Same as in Real Life. Just as you've said. I beg to differ between having the same opportunities and being oppressed so that you cannot take your chance on them. they are there. For everyone. Any other human influence is purely random and, so to say, has nothing to do with the base stats =P

PS: Trust me...if I could create a world in which everyone is happy then I would. Sadly, that is impossible. I will still continue to try with whatever means I have. Don't worry about me tho :) I'm perfectly fine. Not a day goes by on which I cherish everything I have and everything I am.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Relevant: http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/05/15/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is/

I am sure there will be a minimum five paragraph essay on why Scalzi is wrong and how everyone is capable of pulling themselves up by their bootstraps but they just don't try as hard as dear old Joe by the time I decide to check forums again.
  • jsxshadow
    chary wrote: »
    Relevant: http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/05/15/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is/

I am sure there will be a minimum five paragraph essay on why Scalzi is wrong and how everyone is capable of pulling themselves up by their bootstraps but they just don't try as hard as dear old Joe by the time I decide to check forums again.

You should realize, as I've said in the post before as well, that a video game aka pure logic/Maths is absolutely different to Real Life.

Using stereotypes for anything at all, even if they might apply in most cases, can also be considered being very, very narrow-minded. However, if you really believe that there is a lowest difficulty setting for some humans then you are indeed wrong because you try to define the "difficulty" of life as a human being. How can you even do that? Amazonian tribes have none of the comforts of the modern day and live their life in the primal ways. Does that mean that they are not happy? Does that mean that they have a higher difficulty in progressing with their lives? No. It's just a different standpoint.

Your statements are pretty much: "Aww those poor people don't get to live the same way we do, oh they must feel so bad" and by thinking this you are already putting those people down. Heavily. They don't need your pity. They don't need your help. Rich and "privileged" people are not better off compared to the poor people, they just live their lives differently. You can pity the poor souls that have become victims of our society. Those that are poor and live beneath those privileged people. Everything has a price. Gaining more and more value out of the blue is impossible...so if you gain something, someone automatically loses something for it. Balance.

If you think that sounds contradicting then think about that PWI is not RL and that humanity is a contradiction in itself. No matter how hard we struggle we are doomed anyways. No matter how much good we think we're doing we are doing just as many bad things. Yeah, if people could just be happy with what they have then we wouldn't have any problem at all =P
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Guys stop trying to explain to Joe how life is different for each person. You have better chance in teaching a monkey how to build a house.
    giphy.gif

• dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    K this convo is probably getting a bit out of hand, but I might as well add some fuel to the fire :sunglasses: .

Truth is, life is hard for everyone except the ones born with a silver spoon. It's true those tend to be straight white males in America but there are plenty of poor white trash males who don't get the benefit of affirmative action, who are stuck SOL with very little hope to improve their status.

The way it is in America right now it's very possible for a minority to study hard, avoid "street life", get a scholarship, and improve his station in life, but for a poor white male born in the country off in Alabama his chances are zero to nil.

People claiming white males live life in "easy mode" are just falling into the same trap of "reverse-racism" that most ultra-liberals fall victim to.

Just as a simple example, there is nothing stopping anyone, white, black, or otherwise, from taking a $2000 coding boot camp and increasing their job market value by 1000%. In fact a minority is almost GUARANTEED a loan + special attention upon graduation (which takes all of 3-6 months) because tech companies are desperate to hire ANYONE that's not Asian, White or using an h-1b.

Now, how does this all relate to PWI and gear progression?

....I have no f**ing clue.
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Lol now we got some white people hatred/ reverse racism going on. This thread is going to become offensive and should be locked
  • dregenfox
    edited February 2017
    Lol now we got some white people hatred/ reverse racism going on. This thread is going to become offensive and should be locked

Just because you see a bunch of scary terms and the word "racism" doesn't mean the content is automatically offensive. It's just that too many people are in a perpetual state of being offended at even the slightest hint of any sort of trigger word, regardless of context.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I love it when people miss the point. I also love it when white people think they're oppressed because they're white.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    happyhail wrote: »
    I can let my alts standing in there, getting silver/Gold every single TNF on every char, every weak without a hassle.

I got robbed off Platinium/Diamond many times as well

if it wasnt for the 10+ Emblems I get every week

I'm not targeting you specifically, but this is exactly my point. I'm sorry if you don't see the value in 'only' earning 10 Ancient Emblems or 'only' earning 70 mil on 'a bad day when you got robbed' for participating in a thirty minute event

To be fair he is breaking ToS to do it. Plat/Diamond rooms give only 3 ancient emblems and so you would need least 4 toons to get to 10 ancient emblems.

But I wouldnt say TNF is the same on every server. On Etherblade Karma does dominate the plat/diamond rooms but due how chaotic and how much more players rest of the server has, winning the helm is a bit more rare.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Thing is, eventhough I disagree with what mostly jsxshadow says, it's wrong to assume and label his personal life. Also the link to that literature, well not all white men/ people just have everything handed to them. Shame on those who believe and distribute such literature. Theres many problems in this world, we don't have to add to it. Especially in a forum for a game. To anyone who is playing this game, reading this forum I'm sure we all have similar ' priveleges' regardless of who we are or where we came from.
  • dregenfox
    edited February 2017
    I love it when people miss the point. I also love it when white people think they're oppressed because they're white.

What I don't understand are all these people getting offended because someone "sounds arrogant". I think Joe had some sound advice on some things, but is also wrong on a lot of stuff.

The fact is that Joe is rubbing people the wrong way because of his arrogant personality and the type of advice he's giving and it's triggering people into talking about "white privilege" and how he somehow had an easier life because of his race/family. Do people on these forums even know what he looks like, or what job he has, or what class of family he was born into?
  • keihan007#7641

I am not oppressed because I am white, I do have to read the news each day how I am terrible human being for being white though and a male at that. Let me tell you example. There was a man in car, stopped near kid to talk to them, somebody saw this. We get pedo hunt on national news. What really happened was the man had asked the kid, who seemed lost, if they were okey. So instead of getting a cookie for doing the right thing, they are hunted by cops/media for a while. I wouldnt say his name was tainted as obviously they were anonymous but I can imagine it being hardly pleasant experience. But this is really derailing the thread, just saying its isnt all unicorns and rainbows to be male/white in this liberal world we live in.

• jsxshadow
    @saxroll show me the passus in the current tos that prohibit multiclienting. I could log 50 accounts at once on a single pc and no one would care nor could enforce it until the ToS magically change.

As for the rest: Not every friggin human being has to strife for things you consider to be worth achieving. So what if some people dont have the chance to "achieve" something in life? You are all part of the problem.

I'd say..if someone is **** poor and has nothing but his love, compassion and happieness then he has achieved a billion times of what any random hollywood guy, business man or any political leader on this god damn earth has ever achieved. Next thing you claim is that humanity has evolved past animals. AHAHAHAHAHA. No. we are long since far beneath any other creature on this planet. just to be clear.
  • keihan007#7641
    @saxroll show me the passus in the current tos that prohibit multiclienting. I could log 50 accounts at once on a single pc and no one would care nor could enforce it until the ToS magically change.

They could of changed, which would be weird. but it used to be stated on the info thingy whenever you logged in game. Just like TW rules arent stated in ToS itself, doesnt make breaking them any less bannable.

• dregenfox
    Next thing you claim is that humanity has evolved past animals. AHAHAHAHAHA. No. we are long since far beneath any other creature on this planet. just to be clear.

Why would you think this? At least for the current state of this world, humans are dominating the planet.
  • jsxshadow
    @dregenfox some call it domination..some call it destruction. I prefer the latter.

@saxroll general rules have to be displayed and agreed on when installing a software/creating account. Any change must be announced directly and then people have to accept the ToS again. Otherwise it is not legally correct and thus ignorable. Besides..abusing glitches is directly stated to be bannable and not even that is taken care of. No legal correct way to ban someone for something they've sucked outta their fingers just cause they feel like it.
  • keihan007#7641
    @saxroll general rules have to be displayed and agreed on when installing a software/creating account. Any change must be announced directly and then people have to accept the ToS again. Otherwise it is not legally correct and thus ignorable. Besides..abusing glitches is directly stated to be bannable and not even that is taken care of. No legal correct way to ban someone for something they've sucked outta their fingers just cause they feel like it.

Sigh, I nowhere said it was legally binding. All I said such rule existed at a point of time, which might of changed since, and it was enforceable. We all know PWE doesnt have half the staff required to monitor half the things ToS claims to be bannable but it doesnt make breaking them any less of an offense.

• happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Cut out the personal attacks all the other **** that isn't relevant.

This thread is addressing a legitimate concern that has been ignored for a year and a half, and I don't want this thread nuked and ignored because people got so far off topic.
  • dregenfox
    @dregenfox some call it domination..some call it destruction. I prefer the latter.

Yeah...people were predicting humans to go extinct a century ago...they simply didn't have the capacity to imagine how far humans could take technology and how efficiently humans could harvest the energy around them.

The pace of human technology progresses way too fast (there's no way a "natural" earth can support even 1 billion people, but now we're at 7b +).

• padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Guys....just ignore joe. I made the same mistake once to argue about his cr.ap but its pointless. He doesnt really think about what he says nor does he have an own opinion. He just trys to provoke others and tell everyone how awesome he is. POINT. You will see it. He writes one thing in a comment and the complete opposite in the next comment. Inconsistency at its best and he does it over and over again. The best thing you can do is just to ignore him.

Ah, and go back to the original topic pls. The topic is about server transfer for EU server or pwi servers in general hence the titel "give people on EU server choice to move servers". You guys talk about the rights of people, racism and TOS rules about how many clients you are allowed to open at the same time right now which has NOTHING to do with this topic. If you want to
    talk about how awesome joe is then make a thread for it which i can easily ignore, thx.

tbh i didnt see it at first because..well like i said i skip joes post usually but i saw it in the post of @eirghan:
    You also shouldn't be complaining about the lack of time for Events/PvP if you can afford to burn your time with UP/FSP. ESPECIALLY when your gears are nearly max.

This comment alone shows that joe doesnt understand the reason behind this topic.
    2 servers of totally different regions got merged with each other - one NA and EU server. NA player, who chose their server because of ping and yea to have time slots which suits their free time well, got forced to play on EU servers now. The times of events changed out of a sudden and they are not able to participate anymore. These players have all rights to "complain about the lack of time for Events". They chose the right server which is optimal for their free time to do their daily ingame stuff and ofc, to join events and pwi just destroyed it by forcing them to play on a different server with different time zone and event times. It doesnt matter how usefull these events are. Its not just about to make the maximum amount of money or something. Some people just enjoy events with their friends cause of....fun. Ikr?! Sounds weird but its true.
    Here an example for you:
    Lets say a NA player has a few hours to play pwi around 08:00 pm at his time zone which is 05:00 am in germany. Correct me if iam wrong but there isnt even a single event going on at 05:00 am on Dawnglory, right? There would be NW going on right now on NA servers - to be exact 08:20-10:20 pm. They would participate in these events now and do daily stuff like UP/FSP before or after it but they cant because the event isnt going on at the time it was used to be and where they have some free time - means they cant do anything else than just doing their daily stuff.
    Lets apply your logic here. Because the player "can afford to burn his time with UP/FSP" means he isnt allowed to complain about the fact that he cant participate in an event anymore which he would do instead of "burning time with UP/FSP". The problem is not about "not having time". Its about "not having time when events are going on". What you do is to place an activity like UP/FSP without fixed time slot on the same level with a fixed event.

If you dont understand it now why people demand server transfer on EU server then there is no help for you.

@eirghan said it already. You should stop being so stubborn and start to think outside of your box. In this case the point of view of an NA player who got forced to play on an EU server and who wants to participate in events but the new time slots doesnt suit him anymore.

btw I love the fact that you think that a person isnt allowed to participate in events anymore if they are nearly max geared. I wanna know when i can forget it to have fun with my friends just because my refines are too high or my shards are too good...

Side note: dont waste your time trying to provoke me or asking for 1v1 etc. I clearly dont care especially about 1v1 cause it just bores me.
  • jsxshadow
    I started out on Sanctuary and only switched to EU because of the Ping. Anything else doesnt matter at all. Performance and power. Anything else is just QQ here and QQ there.

One thing is true. You guys certainly don't understand me, yourself or anything that goes beyond daily blabla and things that are generally "accepted" in todays society. You guys act as if you are a bunch of puppets, forced to think in the way you've been told. To expect things in the way you've been told. Advising someone to think outside the box while neither of you could ever leave it is cute. How I know that? Well, you would understand me if you could. It is not always just black and white. I am not just the crazy guy that writes crazy nonsense. Don't expect there to be 1 truth out there. Anything I wrote is correct even when it's contradicting cause both are true. That's called looking at things from multiple perspectives.

Besides all that: I have said multiple times now that I am pro server transfer. I have nothing against it. Just the reasoning some people used to justify it is just stupid. It makes no sense. When peopel say yay my ping would actually allow me to play half-decent when I switch server then yeah, let them switch. If people QQ about stupid events that yield nearly to no income and/or are absolutely obsolete at a certain point of gear-progress then sorry, I can't let that count. The main theme is "QQ others can do it to so I wanna do it as well! UNFAIR! QQ QQ QQ". Talking about acting childish af.

Newsflash btw: The Merge didnt happen yesterday. There was PLENTY OF TIME to go to another server (I could've easily rolled a new toon with the gears of my storm in that time on any given server F2P because BRAG! :D ) or to just leave the game or to just accept it. Crying about it now...all of a sudden because of TNF? Give me a friggin break. If any of those main complainers would be in Crisis then they wouldn't even complain at all hence why I said they picked the wrong side. Damn, I really have to explain every little phrase I use. IF you could read between the lines or think outside the box then that workload wouldnt be neccessary at all.

Going to these forums is pretty much like 1v1s in PWI. I know I mostly won't have any competition but I still try because one day...one day I might find someone that actually understands. For that..every means possible is legit. It's my goal. People that are just like "huh that guy talks crazy stuff" or "he is just ****" or "he makes no sense" are worthless to me. Yap it's just a game and yap its just a forum for a game so EXCUSE me SO MUCH that I expect to meet people that can think here.

Ya'll can go back to your crying now. I've noticed that there isn't anything remotely in this thread that would fit what I'm looking for hence my time to play is over. Keep demanding things for the most trivial reason while being oblivious to the real reasons behind your action or do something productive and actually think about yourselfes and what makes you tick. Then you maybe able to understand yourselfes as well. Good Luck and have fun. I sure had some =P Til the next thread in which I get a glimpse of hope that I might find someone special <3

PS: Ever thought about that those aggressive reactions I get towards myself could be because I actually hit a nerf hidden deep within? BUT SUUURRRREEE, I am the problem =P ...see there it is again =P Truth hurts my friends, truth hurts.
  • blazerboy
    I wanna pause this convo to say @eirghan went 0-1000% lawl I actually read that whole thing and welp remind me now to get in her bad side lawl
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Since ya got a few minutes here and there for thoughts, philosophy, ect ect.. Write a game guide from Level 0 through your progression to End game!!! If ya really want to help people? How about it? xD

• blazerboy
    @jsxshadow I think it's fair to say I should be able to attend all form of events even if they don't yield character development or money fun pk is fun pk. The fact I can have decent ping then trash ping is horrible too but most of the events weren't just intended for money they were also inspired by fun money is just a incentive. So even though you don't like mass pk and they dont get me much coin TW xTW NW TNF all of these things sharebonr thing I Love P V P....Not sure why TnF is considered useles by you but to each his own. Honestly the main allure to it is the idea of random pvp everyone a potentially enemy minus the large factions across servers who basically are blocking it.

I hope one day they allow no squading in there and force everyone's screen on simple model view and block chat in general this atleast limits ppl to only being able to talk via chats like team speak or ventrillo even then it would be hard to know who to attack an truely abuse it as it is now. Before someone attacks me please think about the guilds agianst agianst larger guilds such as Karma/Origin/ and esp (Crisis + Reign + Bankai + Zulu alliance). Think the only server I don't hear it's blocked so rediculously is Ti because QQme and Tempest pretty even. I know some ppl think certain classes have advantages though well guilds with rediculous numbers have that aswell it's not ganna get any better as it looks too
  • jsxshadow
    @blazerboy That is legit. However, you guys have said that TNF (the way it is atm) sucks and is nearly unplayable. That has nothing to do with timezones. It's the same on all server. The strongest, most active faction dominates making it nearly impossible for other factions to progress in this event. I thought that this was bothering you?

I would be totally game if they'd made TNF trully random. You should not be able to distinquish anyone from anyone else. No Squad. No fashion, Pure randomness. Everyone versus everyone. Now that would be fun indeed.
  • nibblescookiess
    nibblescookiess Posts: 33 Arc User
    Altho allowing selling / buying accounts to be legal will be one way to fix this issue. Its not quite what alot of us want...

Alot of people have spent alot of time developing there toons. Slowly gearing up and getting titles ect ect... then after events get added and added they realise there in the wrong server and wish to change.

To simply leave your old toon behind you will feel like you are losing a small part of yourself (at least i did when i tried) when u no longer play the toon you spent years developing.

Sure it makes no difference from a stats and numbers point of view, but from a psychological perspective it does... and um sure its not just me that feels this way.

Thanks for listening.
This discussion has been closed.