[G17 Weapon] Zenith Skull

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    kek tell it to that g17 immune (focused proc) barb that couldnt be killed by entire QQme (i think) @ dragon

I guess you're referencing our xTW against QQme... I can show you 3 xTW videos that explain why you cudnt kill this barb, all 3 made by QQme members, all 3 in completely separate squads... standing outside the Origin base with 20 ppl almost completely unopposed for about 5 minutes. What Im saying is you were down 25 people in your base, thats why you cudnt kill this barb.

Feel free to looky here: youtube.com/watch?v=y_hWfnHYOmE&t=1071

This was going on while the barb couldnt be killed ''by entire QQme''. QQme is pretty strong now, but I dont think you're strong enough to wipe us when we're all grouped up n buffed while being unbuffed yourself and down 25 men. ^^

So while blaming a G17 weapon proc is pretty convenient, I think what happened here was either a strategic error or a disciplinary error :P

• yuyi#4233
    yuyi#4233 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Can confirm the 'Focused Mind' proc is fun and busted :D
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2017
    I haven't even seen what the expansion has in-depth (outside of what players are posting from CN version) and CN's been doing alot of fixes to the next version for us. So I'm more keen on reserving judgement.

Also - over the next few weeks I'll be a bit sporadic in responding on the forums due to our test cycle ramping up for PWI. So please understand that there will be gaps in time where I can respond. I'll do my best to answer any concerns that will come up but generally, understand I'll be working in the background for alot of exciting events coming up! Thank you for your understanding!
  • liliida
    liliida Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    g174thcast0vnt65seg7.jpg

after all this time we finally managed to get the skulls for BBB's weap (4th cast obv) /o/

ik it's somewhat selfish but we'd really appreciate a dull zenith skull sale (lol) :s
    or a drastic increase in skull drop rate...i mean cmon with a droprate of not even 1% its impossible to get 61 skulls together in a reasonable amount of time..and theres not just one person who wants the weap ~
    imo just skulls wouldnt hurt anyone given u still have to farm the rest...and with a little effort and maybe help of friends it doesnt take too long to get the mats together (not including skulls)

its just super frustrating that u basically have all the mats sitting around and cant get the last cast cos theres 1 item missing that theres no reasonable way to farm... -.-

at this point, thanks to everyone who was willing to sell those stupid skulls <3
    ...if any1 else wanted to help, highly appreciated - u know where u can find us ingame :)

p.s. b4 any1 starts hating, this weap, except for skulls, is 100% farmed, deal with it :*
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    liliida wrote: »
    g174thcast0vnt65seg7.jpg

after all this time we finally managed to get the skulls for BBB's weap (4th cast obv) /o/

ik it's somewhat selfish but we'd really appreciate a dull zenith skull sale (lol) :s
    or a drastic increase in skull drop rate...i mean cmon with a droprate of not even 1% its impossible to get 61 skulls together in a reasonable amount of time..and theres not just one person who wants the weap ~
    imo just skulls wouldnt hurt anyone given u still have to farm the rest...and with a little effort and maybe help of friends it doesnt take too long to get the mats together (not including skulls)

its just super frustrating that u basically have all the mats sitting around and cant get the last cast cos theres 1 item missing that theres no reasonable way to farm... -.-

at this point, thanks to everyone who was willing to sell those stupid skulls <3
    ...if any1 else wanted to help, highly appreciated - u know where u can find us ingame :)

p.s. b4 any1 starts hating, this weap, except for skulls, is 100% farmed, deal with it :*

That is mighty impressive. Well done!
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    g174thcast0vnt65seg7.jpg

Not bad, I had the unfortunate experience of being hit by g17 purge wep user, lost my buffs twice within 20 seconds, then subsequently got crit for 15k @ 145 defense levels. Totally balanced weapon :flushed: (Truthfully it's more a problem of buffs and debuffs being broken in this game).

I think even dps casters will definitely need the def level weapon just to survive.

I don't think SoD or dew will be viable post-patch, IG's will be the standard for everything now pretty much.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    kek tell it to that g17 immune (focused proc) barb that couldnt be killed by entire QQme (i think) @ dragon

I guess you're referencing our xTW against QQme... I can show you 3 xTW videos that explain why you cudnt kill this barb, all 3 made by QQme members, all 3 in completely separate squads... standing outside the Origin base with 20 ppl almost completely unopposed for about 5 minutes. What Im saying is you were down 25 people in your base, thats why you cudnt kill this barb.

Feel free to looky here: youtube.com/watch?v=y_hWfnHYOmE&t=1071

This was going on while the barb couldnt be killed ''by entire QQme''. QQme is pretty strong now, but I dont think you're strong enough to wipe us when we're all grouped up n buffed while being unbuffed yourself and down 25 men. ^^

So while blaming a G17 weapon proc is pretty convenient, I think what happened here was either a strategic error or a disciplinary error :P

Yes this is fair!

What is not fair is Origin seekers purposefully glitching people into the terrain. A very unfair, unfun, glitch that hopefully no honorable warrior exploits! *angry tiger*
    m5arXCN.png
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @prancing this nonsense still goes on? Grow up seekers grow up...
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • blazerboy
    Of all classes to get g17 a barb is one I wouldn't be worried about at all xD. A sin,db,sb hell any caster but barb xD nope gz on wep though
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    dregenfox wrote: »
    Not bad, I had the unfortunate experience of being hit by g17 purge wep user, lost my buffs twice within 20 seconds, then subsequently got crit for 15k @ 145 defense levels. Totally balanced weapon :flushed: (Truthfully it's more a problem of buffs and debuffs being broken in this game).

What class was this? I was entirely disappointed by the G17 purge bow. It was not noticeably better than a normal purge bow. I'm wondering if rates are adjusted down for different weapon types.
    ​​
  • blazerboy
    @asterelle a sin spamming lifehunter
  • blazerboy
    Imo purge wep on sin or db is just gg @asterelle esp sin
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    asterelle wrote: »

What class was this? I was entirely disappointed by the G17 purge bow. It was not noticeably better than a normal purge bow. I'm wondering if rates are adjusted down for different weapon types.
    ​​

DB. Didn't really fight him much because I tend to avoid picking 1v1's against DB's, but it didn't help that I was stuck unable to move for the majority of the time and just taking multiple hits.

Vs archers I typically proc purify and kite away so it doesn't feel as bad, I guess. I suspect if I just stood still against a g17 archer and let him hit me for 30 seconds I'd get similar results.

I wonder if tidal defensive proc will be enough to counter all the +80 def lvl wep + purge proc that I'm guessing every melee class will go for?
  • liliida
    liliida Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    100% farmed, yea if for farmed you mean whole server selling mats to you and your faction basically just gathering them for you only aswell okay that's farmed egg-2.gif​​

sorry to disappoint u there, just cos YOU cant farm doesnt mean others cant either :D
    deal with it :*

@asterelle idk but the g17 purge seems to be somewhat broken to me...sometimes it purges with every 2nd-3rd hit where u cant even rebuff at all and then it wont proc for several minutes
    altho im highly assuming this got smth to do with pwi rng *facepalm*
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    100% farmed, yea if for farmed you mean whole server selling mats to you and your faction basically just gathering them for you only aswell okay that's farmed egg-2.gif​​

sorry to disappoint u there, just cos YOU cant farm doesnt mean others cant either :D

@asterelle idk but the g17 purge seems to be somewhat broken to me...sometimes it purges with every 2nd-3rd hit where u cant even rebuff at all and then it wont proc for several minutes

When have the rng-gods ever loved us QQ

xDD Is there even anyone else in this game having a g17.4 yet? didnt see anyone so far at least.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    100% farmed, yea if for farmed you mean whole server selling mats to you and your faction basically just gathering them for you only aswell okay that's farmed egg-2.gif

oh yea right now tell me how do you solo "farm" 3800 blue items 2280 purple 553 gold1 178 gold2 and 25 reds egg-1.gif​​

Only one i know thats capable of solo farming this is #THELIMITE
  • shioso
    shioso Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    oh yea right now tell me how do you solo "farm" 3800 blue items 2280 purple 553 gold1 178 gold2 and 25 reds egg-1.gif​​

lololol cser detected
    not like any1 cared how bbb got his weapon, he got it, period

btw probably u should read properly, they specifically said
    ..and with a little effort and maybe help of friends it doesnt take too long to get the mats together (not including skulls)

also, since certain ppl dont seem to know what "farming" means, heres a description:
    doing w/e instance, quest, etc it takes to get the materials u need w/o having to pay for them
    and if thats not enough, log alts, repeat =D

i just can say ive known bbb and his wife for years and if theres one couple ingame who couldve gotten smth "unapproachable" that fast its them
    lets just say when it comes down to farming those 2 r...insane (tbh this doesnt even describe it but theres no other word that would come to mind lol)
    i mean they farmed r999 when there was no nw, just as an example how dedicated they r...>_<

so yeah gratz guys, u 2 rock <3

jsxshadow wrote: »
    xDD Is there even anyone else in this game having a g17.4 yet? didnt see anyone so far at least.

havent seen any on tt, just a bunch of g17 3rd casts ("omgomg thats not possible they couldntve gotten that!" *laugh*)
    dk bout other servers tho..
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    asterelle wrote: »
    I'm wondering if rates are adjusted down for different weapon types.

@asterelle do you have a semi reliable way to find this out? I had a friend who was hypothesizing that proc rates could be different for each class.

Is there possibly an item-addon other than the proc add on that would show different for each classes weapon?
    ​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    eirghan wrote: »
    @asterelle do you have a semi reliable way to find this out?​​

-smirks- lets get the camera, its time for a sweet video

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    @asterelle do you have a semi reliable way to find this out?

-smirks- lets get the camera, its time for a sweet video

I've been waiting for this :o *makes popcorn*​​
  • blazerboy
    Can we all agree g17 is a waste of time and just play with r9 weps until china makes it easy :D m......Agian wishful thinking, personally I don't believe in g17 due to the fact at the current state of the game unless they did another merge I see no reason to work towards it. Gl anyone who works for it
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    You guys know just because a gear / wep is available doesn't' mean u have to have it right away? how long were warsoul weapons in game before they were widely obtainable?

How many people drive cars? but some cars cost 1/2 million dollars, why don't they make those cheaper!! We are all falling behind!!

Seems to be these g17 weps are more obtainable than the warsoul weps. And not everyone having them right away won't hurt anyone, nor the integrity of the game. Same with NP, all power people are getting NP set, which pwi should not have made so easily obtainable.
    m5arXCN.png
  • ellenfan
    ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    fyi china had g17r5s before rune patch came out,
    actually china had their first g17r5 archer and seeker before the latest primal passives patch (patch that occurred couple of months ago on PWI, but we are infinite time behind g17r5s)

look at where we are now... weeks pass and we keep fall behind and behind
    @kalystconquerer#0876​​

well why do u think that is? on my server e1 is either selling to one person whos so far from g17c5 ill prolly be long dead before they get all mats together or keeping it to themselves cos they dont want to help together/help ppl of other factions and instead rather let the red mats rot in their banks

personally if i had any red mats id sell to the person whos farthest ahead/most likely to get it within a reasonable amount of time, but thats just me

so yeah gg
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    No, we don't need g17 at all.

I don't even know why PWCN is releasing content after content, gear after gear. They should skip new gears all together. If they would've just added new passives, sky levels, runes and all but without any kind of g17 gear or g14 shards then this game would be balanced.

However, they would also need to rebalance sins and introduce a genie skill counter to Paralyze. I don't really see that being very hard and I can't understand why they are unable to do so. That would not only fix the game for 1v1s. NO! It would fix it for mass pvp..because when you look at the runes..all classes are at the same level of efficiency after it except sins and thats an easy fix too. All %-adds on base damage gets converted to weapon damage. Easy GG.

No matter how you put it tho, even when taking sins and DBs into account...g17 weapons will hurt the meta more than it will help it. That might not be true for the offensive weapons..but we've seen the survivability increase of a barb with one of the new procs without def lvl...combine that with 80 def lvl and/or multiple def weaps with different procs and you will not be able to kill that barb at all esp not with full serenity/full vit instead of STR-built.

G17 is bad. In any way. Just a cashcow and you guys are falling for it ._.