Ultimate (Prehistoric Frenzy) with Deity Stone Barb

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
Some fun testing damage and ultimate with Deity Stone and full STR demon barbarian.



Basically my gameplay is:

1) Demon Strenght of the Titan
2) 3 Spark
3) Violent Triumph
4) Ironguard Powder
5) Prehistoric Frenzy
6) Tangling Mire
7) Interrupt before the end to use antistun to run back or Faith

This skill is really strong. And if squad mate learn how to support the barb with that combo (cleric can double HP, BM can HF, stun and chain people into ultimate, SB can put vortex near the barb, ecc) can be alot interesting because can be able to change the sort of the fight in that moment.

What do you think?
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Yap, I agree. Frenzy is awesome and can cause alot of mass annihilation of Combo'ed with some skills. HF or GS, Storms Vortex and maybe even just an AOE Stun/Disarm can not only lock loads of people in place but can wipe entire squads

    Very nice Roar!!!
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Roar_King is a much better barb than Joe.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    lol I was wondering why it was taking them so long to kill your dragon. I had to tab out to the Dynasty battle and I came back wondering what was the problem.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Yap, I agree. Frenzy is awesome and can cause alot of mass annihilation of Combo'ed with some skills. HF or GS, Storms Vortex and maybe even just an AOE Stun/Disarm can not only lock loads of people in place but can wipe entire squads

    Very nice Roar!!!

    Thank you. I will find a "partner" for ultimate combo and I will test it again.
    notanyfox wrote:
    Roar_King is a much better barb than Joe.

    Nah, I don't think. I know he like alot to 1v1, I hate to 1v1 xD
    I like to play with a squad in a big war. Also I use a bad build for my barb but i have fun to play this way and until i have fun for me is fine. Doesn't matter what people think about me, if i'm good or noob, all i want is to have fun :)
    capnk wrote:
    lol I was wondering why it was taking them so long to kill your dragon. I had to tab out to the Dynasty battle and I came back wondering what was the problem.

    LOOOL xD
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    fury85 wrote: »
    notanyfox wrote:
    Roar_King is a much better barb than Joe.

    Nah, I don't think. I know he like alot to 1v1, I hate to 1v1 xD
    I like to play with a squad in a big war. Also I use a bad build for my barb but i have fun to play this way and until i have fun for me is fine. Doesn't matter what people think about me, if i'm good or noob, all i want is to have fun :)

    Well mass Pvp is the main purpose of the game and 1v1 is marginal.
    The fact alone that you have understood that and he hasn't makes you a much better barb.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    fury85 wrote: »
    notanyfox wrote:
    Roar_King is a much better barb than Joe.

    Nah, I don't think. I know he like alot to 1v1, I hate to 1v1 xD
    I like to play with a squad in a big war. Also I use a bad build for my barb but i have fun to play this way and until i have fun for me is fine. Doesn't matter what people think about me, if i'm good or noob, all i want is to have fun :)

    Well mass Pvp is the main purpose of the game and 1v1 is marginal.
    The fact alone that you have understood that and he hasn't makes you a much better barb.

    You are way too narrow-minded, thats why you think 1v1 is marginal. The reason why most people get the impression that they or others are good in mass-pvp mainly comes down to how much OP geared people they have and how much support overall that person gets. If I had 2 clerics, 2 mystics and 2 BMs rolling around, purely focusing on supporting my Storm/Barb then I would never die even once in any sort of PvP. Then if I would go for NP set, max chart, perma max SF psy buffs I would never ever die again with that kind of support.

    Delusional fools like you would then think "damn that guy is OP". What a joke.

    Mass-PvP is a clowns show that insignificantly relies on the pure skill of theindividual. Sure 1v1 is a senseless clowns show as well BUT only if you try to fight sins or dusks with certain classes. 2 out of 12 classes compared to a general senseless clusterf**k. Really. Much GG. Your understanding of game mechanics is marvelous as usual. Like a gang of 20 Hooligans being proud of wasting 1-3 guys. That kind of logic.

    Our beloved foxyboy talks down 1v1, just like anyone who does, because they can't handle situations without massive support for them. I'd bet all my chars, all my coins and sever thousand $ that you and all those 1v1 haters would get destroyed in a fair 1v1 cause you are absolutely clueless.

    if a max geared sin or db says 1v1 is pointless cause they win by default then ok, I can understand that. If a noname nonfactor like you complains about 1v1 then hot damn..I dont even...
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    If I had 2 clerics, 2 mystics and 2 BMs rolling around, purely focusing on supporting my Storm/Barb then I would never die even once in any sort of PvP.

    See thats the problem. You always talk about ppl supporting you but never once talk about you supporting your ppl. Mass pvp is about supporting and being supported n assisting and being assisted yet I never see you assist ppl in your videos. You just tab target and hope for the best. You dont even have assist attack on your hotkeys and that says a lot.

    You run in the frontline with a class thats not supposed to be in the frontline in the first place. You run out of position and then complain nobody assisted you. BMs are not supposed to assist SBs. BMs are the frontline class they aoe stun, dragon, aoe reel in and paralyze ppl for you. Only time BMs should assist SB is when they are dropping vortex by my guess is you dont even tell your squad cause most of your vortexes are unassisted.

    Our beloved foxyboy talks down 1v1, just like anyone who does, because they can't handle situations without massive support for them. I'd bet all my chars, all my coins and sever thousand $ that you and all those 1v1 haters would get destroyed in a fair 1v1 cause you are absolutely clueless.

    Youre acting just like the people youre trying to describe. Many times youve shown lack of understanding of mass pvp so maybe thats why you dislike it. A normal person who just has a preference for 1v1 doesnt need spend so much time on forums trying to convince ppl mass pvp is garbage unless hes trying to prove something. And you in fact are trying to prove something but get frustrated there are people who disregard you cause they consider 1v1 irrelevant.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    booker27 wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    If I had 2 clerics, 2 mystics and 2 BMs rolling around, purely focusing on supporting my Storm/Barb then I would never die even once in any sort of PvP.

    See thats the problem. You always talk about ppl supporting you but never once talk about you supporting your ppl. Mass pvp is about supporting and being supported n assisting and being assisted yet I never see you assist ppl in your videos. You just tab target and hope for the best. You dont even have assist attack on your hotkeys and that says a lot.

    You run in the frontline with a class thats not supposed to be in the frontline in the first place. You run out of position and then complain nobody assisted you. BMs are not supposed to assist SBs. BMs are the frontline class they aoe stun, dragon, aoe reel in and paralyze ppl for you. Only time BMs should assist SB is when they are dropping vortex by my guess is you dont even tell your squad cause most of your vortexes are unassisted.

    Our beloved foxyboy talks down 1v1, just like anyone who does, because they can't handle situations without massive support for them. I'd bet all my chars, all my coins and sever thousand $ that you and all those 1v1 haters would get destroyed in a fair 1v1 cause you are absolutely clueless.

    Youre acting just like the people youre trying to describe. Many times youve shown lack of understanding of mass pvp so maybe thats why you dislike it. A normal person who just has a preference for 1v1 doesnt need spend so much time on forums trying to convince ppl mass pvp is garbage unless hes trying to prove something. And you in fact are trying to prove something but get frustrated there are people who disregard you cause they consider 1v1 irrelevant.

    I was just making examples here. Don't try to interpret too much into it. That's not the point. The point is that most people like mass-pvp cause their gears shine the most there.

    My storm is full jades. The only logical thing (with the genie I currently use and the imrpoved Lunar Blessing) is to frontline. It works perfectly fine if the battle is not heavily imbalanced to our disadvantage. Ofc offensive gameplay isn't always the key to winning something..but if its imbalanced anyways and its clear that we lose anyways then why the f should I bother and play the chicken mode when it doesnt matter either way, lol? Sometimes it's just yolo and idgaf. If I would just drop vortexes and run to China I could play a G16 Vana Storm as well. No difference. Just watch the latest xTW vs Vindicate. I was always up front but didnt die a single time (til the end cause yolo) and that was with incredible LAG. I tell my Squad when I drop a vortex. I also react on calls by our Squad leader to drop a vortex on a specific target. Why does that work now and didnt work before? Cause our Squad leader is a BM and can support the vortex/I can support the AOE CC with my Vortex. That's what I was saying. If you are in the right squad, with the right people you can shine. However, if you're in the wrong squad, with the wrong people then you can be godlike and will still not achieve anything cause there is no support one way or another.

    This is exactly why I said mass-pvp is an imbalanced mess. Same as in games like lol. IF you manage to get a decent squad then its fine. If not, then your are screwed. This has absolutely nothing to do with personal skill. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Also, that has nothing to do with fun or anything else. If skill is needed here then it's the skill of organizing squads. That's all.

    In a 1v1 it all comes down to your understanding of your own class and the enemy class you are fighting against. You need to have knowledge about genie/skills/cooldowns and you have to have a decent timing and a clue when to use which skill. Like I said. Classes that can heavily outplay your Cooldowns like sins and dbs are tough. Granted. But the other classes are fine. There it comes down to who is the better player and is able to outplay the shananigans of the class you are fighting against and to land your own.

    I just don't get it why some people hate 1v1s. It demands from you that you know your stuff perfectly to beat other people that know their stuff perfectly fine. It's a competition not only of reflexes but of wits as well. Outsmarting the enemy is what leads to the victory in most cases. That is what I define as skill.

    Now tell me again, when you, as an individual, can outsmart/outplay/outskill a whole group of people. GG much? So measurable, much wow.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Mass-PvP is a clowns show that insignificantly relies on the pure skill of theindividual.

    That's hurt me :(

    I simply have fun playing mass-PvP, sometime i have a good squad, sometime not but who care.
    I don't like much 1v1 because it seems to me to do all the same actions vs a single class (for exemple with sin just def till tidal is off, then antistun and lock) and some class are really unbalanced in 1v1 (well sometime i 1v1 with friends)

    I wont to say that massive pvp or 1v1 is more important or prove who is better than others. Is a different gameplay and everyone can have fun with one or both.

    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    fury85 wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Mass-PvP is a clowns show that insignificantly relies on the pure skill of theindividual.

    That's hurt me :(

    I simply have fun playing mass-PvP, sometime i have a good squad, sometime not but who care.
    I don't like much 1v1 because it seems to me to do all the same actions vs a single class (for exemple with sin just def till tidal is off, then antistun and lock) and some class are really unbalanced in 1v1 (well sometime i 1v1 with friends)

    I wont to say that massive pvp or 1v1 is more important or prove who is better than others. Is a different gameplay and everyone can have fun with one or both.

    Ya, I never wanted to hurt you man, sorry if I did. In the end it all comes down to fun. It's a game, so you should have fun.

    Some people (not you) claim that 1v1 is totally easy and neglicable and I just wanted to show that it's quite the opposite when compared to mass-PvP cause you clearly need more skill for 1v1. Sometimes, yes you try to do the same thing in 1v1 til you win. But pressuring the enemy , forcing genie, trying to stop him from getting his way is also very important esp when people do the same thing over and over again its pretty easy to outplay it and so on.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    fury85 wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Mass-PvP is a clowns show that insignificantly relies on the pure skill of theindividual.

    That's hurt me :(

    I simply have fun playing mass-PvP, sometime i have a good squad, sometime not but who care.
    I don't like much 1v1 because it seems to me to do all the same actions vs a single class (for exemple with sin just def till tidal is off, then antistun and lock) and some class are really unbalanced in 1v1 (well sometime i 1v1 with friends)

    I wont to say that massive pvp or 1v1 is more important or prove who is better than others. Is a different gameplay and everyone can have fun with one or both.

    Ya, I never wanted to hurt you man, sorry if I did. In the end it all comes down to fun. It's a game, so you should have fun.

    Some people (not you) claim that 1v1 is totally easy and neglicable and I just wanted to show that it's quite the opposite when compared to mass-PvP cause you clearly need more skill for 1v1. Sometimes, yes you try to do the same thing in 1v1 til you win. But pressuring the enemy , forcing genie, trying to stop him from getting his way is also very important esp when people do the same thing over and over again its pretty easy to outplay it and so on.

    But you did hurt him.

    You claim mass pvp is a clown show because you keep losing :D .
    1v1 is something you do once in a while when you have nothing better to do. It's not negligible but it's not as good as mass pvp.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    fury85 wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Mass-PvP is a clowns show that insignificantly relies on the pure skill of theindividual.

    That's hurt me :(

    I simply have fun playing mass-PvP, sometime i have a good squad, sometime not but who care.
    I don't like much 1v1 because it seems to me to do all the same actions vs a single class (for exemple with sin just def till tidal is off, then antistun and lock) and some class are really unbalanced in 1v1 (well sometime i 1v1 with friends)

    I wont to say that massive pvp or 1v1 is more important or prove who is better than others. Is a different gameplay and everyone can have fun with one or both.

    Ya, I never wanted to hurt you man, sorry if I did. In the end it all comes down to fun. It's a game, so you should have fun.

    Some people (not you) claim that 1v1 is totally easy and neglicable and I just wanted to show that it's quite the opposite when compared to mass-PvP cause you clearly need more skill for 1v1. Sometimes, yes you try to do the same thing in 1v1 til you win. But pressuring the enemy , forcing genie, trying to stop him from getting his way is also very important esp when people do the same thing over and over again its pretty easy to outplay it and so on.

    But you did hurt him.

    You claim mass pvp is a clown show because you keep losing :D .
    1v1 is something you do once in a while when you have nothing better to do. It's not negligible but it's not as good as mass pvp.

    What you call "losing" is what I call getting hardcore focused. That's why mass is BS. You can be the best player there is...if 5+ people hardcore focus you they can take you out of the game completely. Sure, doing that involves risk and could lead to a loss for that team. However, winning or losing of several teams is usually decided by those who bring the majority of endgame people or just pure quantity.

    Exploiting/Abusing situations in which people are already busy with others to kill them off quickly isnt really something I would consider to require alot of skill.

    In 1v1 you have absolute control. The outcome purely depends on your knowledge and skill. That's what I am about. Nothing else. Skill. I don't wanna have situations in which I can do nothing. However, that is why I will stop 1v1ing Sins on any of my chars that is not a barb. When even josd sins are able to one-skill kill you on decently geared AA/LA classes...without spark or any debuffs...well then it's just as pointless as mass-pvp. Sins became way broken with their damage and it gets worse and worse. Good thing most sins can just one-skill kill people and if they fight tankier targets (like barbs, BMs) they go down like nothing and then claim that their class is OK or even UNDERPOWERED. Friggin hilarious.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    "The point is that most people like mass-pvp cause their gears shine the most there." @jsxshadow

    Actually gear shines the least in mass in my opinion. It doesn't matter if you are +12 jades with np when an unlimited amount of people can focus you. Thats something that appeals to me. And actually the main reason i like mass pvp is the support/working together of a team and strategy. I imagine its similar for many others.

    But i dont understand how roars thread turned into mass pvpers vs 1v1ers @[email protected]

    @fury85 major props to you for playing in the way you find fun no matter what :)
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @eirghan Yeah and that's exactly what doesnt appeal to me. No matter how overpowered some people might me..ganging up on them is just lame. It doesnt feel like a victory..like a challange..take enough people and you can do everything...but why should you?

    Something that can only be achieved b the masses can break or stand with every single one that was involved in it. Things you accomplish on your own break or stand just because of you and no one else...thus you have absolute control over what the outcome in that matter will be. Certainly, if people only look at results and dont analyze the way to the result then yeah, it might get a bit washed out.

    You know, I like it when people fight against a greater evil to achieve a common good for anyone especially when certain people achieve their "power" not quite the legit way like corrupt politicians, dictators and the likes. PWI is a game tho. There is no common good here hence there is no reason to gank someone. None at all. If someone has such gears that you cant even win by outskilling just lose. It doesnt matter. If people get all pissed and call their entire faction to get revange then in all honesty..thats the lowest of lows a human being can fall to. It's just utterly pathetic and wrong in so many ways...I dont even. Like I said, it's just a game but behaviour like that is a major reason as to why humans are so fricked up these days and why billions over billions of innocent living creatures had to die. Can't really see myself doing anything remotely reminiscent of that. Not even in a game.

    So in conclusion. You gank a very evil **** that needs to be stopped so that he cant destroy the lives of a few thousand more people. Yep. Anytime.

    Doing that in a game vs someone that has been defeating you or for whatever childish reasons there might be? Yeah. Awesome. Dunno how anyone can even get the slightest of entertainment/fun out of that without feeling bad as hell let alone feeling good about it wtf.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    @jsxshadow i never talked about ganking anyone. Not every mass pvp is a faction signet on a poor tt90's head, i dont much like being compared to the idea you seem to have about mass pvp since it seems you think we all are mentally deranged sick ****s sitting behind our keyboards plotting the ultimate 60v2 revenge so we can "defeat" someone to get our rocks off. How is that any worse than plotting to defeat someone 1v1 with a genie tailor made for their class when 99% of the pwi community doesnt take that option and then post videos about it on YouTube boasting about your madskillz basically saying the person you defeated is subpar to you? Anything can be made to look unsavory... That rarely is the whole reality of it, though, is it?

    Like xTW it can be an even 60v60 fight with strategy, teamwork, and your decision as one in "the masses" can be extremely valuable no matter the outcome, especially since the aim isnt always simply to defeat one person or even 60. There are objectives bigger than that to consider. You can make sacrifices for your team and they make sacrifices for you. I often tell my clerics to run for it and abandon me if i see were overwhelmed. Its about communication and working together, not about being isolated and feeling your input into that has no value. Yes, you die in mass pvp, but then you do in any pvp. If you feel you have no control over the tide of battle i recommend playing a veno or even your sb. Its incredibly satisfying to see the outcome of your debuffs when you work with your team.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    @jsxshadow i never talked about ganking anyone. Not every mass pvp is a faction signet on a poor tt90's head, i dont much like being compared to the idea you seem to have about mass pvp since it seems you think we all are mentally deranged sick ****s sitting behind our keyboards plotting the ultimate 60v2 revenge so we can "defeat" someone to get our rocks off. How is that any worse than plotting to defeat someone 1v1 with a genie tailor made for their class when 99% of the pwi community doesnt take that option and then post videos about it on YouTube boasting about your madskillz basically saying the person you defeated is subpar to you? Anything can be made to look unsavory... That rarely is the whole reality of it, though, is it?

    Like xTW it can be an even 60v60 fight with strategy, teamwork, and your decision as one in "the masses" can be extremely valuable no matter the outcome, especially since the aim isnt always simply to defeat one person or even 60. There are objectives bigger than that to consider. You can make sacrifices for your team and they make sacrifices for you. I often tell my clerics to run for it and abandon me if i see were overwhelmed. Its about communication and working together, not about being isolated and feeling your input into that has no value. Yes, you die in mass pvp, but then you do in any pvp. If you feel you have no control over the tide of battle i recommend playing a veno or even your sb. Its incredibly satisfying to see the outcome of your debuffs when you work with your team.

    I agree with you on that. However, that only applies when it really is balanced. Same amount vs same amount, same gears, anything. You can compensate in 1v1 for a difference in gear with skill. That is not possible in mass or rather it's more unlikely to happen but the different classes are even more imbalanced for Mass than they are for 1v1s. I don't hate mass pvp, it's just hard to get a good and balanced fight.

    Besides that...more factors involved also give more chances and thus relies even more on Luck. I hate everything that revolves around luck and I don't like people that feel great when they end up surviving a situation or killing someone but just luck alone. When you target one enemy with 3 people, one being an archer and that Archers stun fails (90% chance) and the person survives due to that then that person has no right to feel OP or happy. They've been just ultra-lucky.

    Same in 1v1. I cannot except (even tho losses are very rare anyways) a defeat that has only happened due to bad luck. That's why I upload anything and analyze my footage. For example, If I fight someone that maybe fails a skill with a 20% chance once in a fight and I fail a skill with a 60% chance like 12 times in a fight and lose due to this then I cannot count that as a loss. Especially not when there are like 7 situations in a fight in which I would've won when the odds would've been in my favour. Now multiply that stuff in Mass-PvP...so many times I would've killed people nearly 1v1 in a mass pvp situation only to get CCed by a random person, leading maybe even to my death. I wouldn't mind normally...but I also had it so many times that such people (the ones that got saved) feel all high and mighty afterwards, claiming BS. If anyone in this game would be a fair sportsman and have honor no one would ever see me QQing. NEVER. Mass-PvP is flooded with such people and you can't deny that. Everyone has experience with such trolls. Just cant stand that is all.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Well, sadly this game has procs with chance, crits are chance, and even your ping is up to the fates. :( nothing is ever certain, even in environments where you have the best chance to control all of the factors.

    In any case the game is there for a wide variety of people. Some like questing, some like to faction chat or run instances with friends, some like to merchant and get rich, some like to 1v1 and some prefer mass pvp. It doesnt make anyone inherently bad or worse than the other and none of those actions are sinister by themselves. Thats like blaming all Germans for naziism, or saying all muslims are bad because a few nutjobs started getting violent. Yeah, there are asshats in the world and in game, but just because they mass-pvp doesnt make all mas pvpers asshats.

    If u wanna continue talking feel free to write on my wall i dont wanna take over roars thread more than we have
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Joe's like the Donald Trump of PWI. I will accept the results of this 1v1... if I win.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Nah, I never been unspecific about what type of players I am talking about.

    As for luck: That's exactly the reason why only considering results is extremely unfair. Winning or losing doesnt matter if Luck is part of it. Rather analyze the fight and let the person with the best performance win, no matter anything else. You shouldnt get punished for having bad luck and you shouldnt be promoted for being lucky, ijs.

    I know thats utopian thinking but still. One has to start somewhere. Besides, as long as people have fun its fun. the moment people start bragging about something it is not fine anymore esp when they brag about being just ridiculously lucky.
  • darknovus
    darknovus Posts: 4 Arc User
    this joe guy drags this thread totally out of topic like he does with every thread trying to proof something he came up with his arrogant mind lol someone remove him from the forums reading his arrogant " i kill you all you are all bad im the god.. style" is r ly annoying
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    darknovus wrote: »
    this joe guy drags this thread totally out of topic like he does with every thread trying to proof something he came up with his arrogant mind lol someone remove him from the forums reading his arrogant " i kill you all you are all bad im the god.. style" is r ly annoying

    I urge people to try/think harder to get better in PvP (cause thats what they do) and you talk about arrogance.

    KK, quote/link please where I've said those exact words. I never did. You might interpret my words as that but that is your personal interpretation and you have no proof that it is the actual Truth. It's your personal opinion and I know alot of people share them but alot of people voted for Trump. Alot of people kill alot of other people. A majority of the money made is spend on war to kill more people. Yeah, I totally care about what the majority thinks and does =P