Bring back Ancient Emblem

I'm sure im not the only one hoping to have a better engravement on their rings but Ancient emblem is not part of the prizes of any packs that are sold in the botique lately. It would be good if pwi put Ancient Emblem back in the botique as an individual item to buy or include it as possible item on a chance pack.

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Well they introduced it as a reward for new tourney, which we never got. Its kinda pathetic what a clownfiesta we got running our game at this point as we are missing key features for reason or another.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    saxroll wrote: »
    Well they introduced it as a reward for new tourney, which we never got. Its kinda pathetic what a clownfiesta we got running our game at this point as we are missing key features for reason or another.

LOL I just wish they would say why in most cases. Sadly I dont even think they know sometimes.

With regards to the OP Trials give these if your doing enough a week your get them or people will in your faction.​​
  • agol12
    agol12 Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @heero200 said:
    > saxroll wrote: »
    >
    > Well they introduced it as a reward for new tourney, which we never got. Its kinda pathetic what a clownfiesta we got running our game at this point as we are missing key features for reason or another.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > LOL I just wish they would say why in most cases. Sadly I dont even think they know sometimes.
    >
    > With regards to the OP Trials give these if your doing enough a week your get them or people will in your faction.​​

not 100% sure, but i was under the impression this was changed ( the trial --> emblem part that is)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Ancient Emblems come out of a few chance packs, but they are older ones. Checking the pwdatabase says they're from Safari Scrolls, Aqueous Scrolls, and Cosmic Packs. Recently though, there's been an uptick in older packs rotating back in, so there is that.
  • heerohex#3018
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    i quote everything being said here

it's **** that we have problems like this because @thenamesdomino @surtr do not release Thursday-night tournament event...

why a key feature of the game progress like that, had been disabled and left it in a corner, despite @orinj promises to fix and release it "2 weeks tops" like 8 months ago

I would guess their are more problems than they found.

I have checked PWDB and they show up in the packs you get from trials. Just not the first set as I remember it. Guess I should have double checked that part ay...​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Bring back ancient emblems. Make PWI great again :'(
  • heerohex#3018
    heero200 wrote: »
    i quote everything being said here

it's **** that we have problems like this because @thenamesdomino @surtr do not release Thursday-night tournament event...

why a key feature of the game progress like that, had been disabled and left it in a corner, despite @orinj promises to fix and release it "2 weeks tops" like 8 months ago

I would guess their are more problems than they found.

I have checked PWDB and they show up in the packs you get from trials. Just not the first set as I remember it. Guess I should have double checked that part ay...

you have "CHANCE" to drop them at "THIRD" stage of trials
    i mean THIRD one T H I R D
    like we dont have enough daily bull$hit to deal with, one should even force 30-40 ppl do trials everyday for a chance at emblems lmfao

just fix and release the goddamn xtourny, china has it why don't we, this game it's missing a chromosome without it

PWE shouldn't touch game content besides for the boutique, yet they disabled xNWs and xTourny, someone should just report PWRD what their western developer is doing about their flag title.

dont you have a "Chance" to get items form packs.

anyway I would rather they fix the issue than do it for 1 week and loose my toon. Dam.

Not a bad idea to add them to TW/NW rewards mind. I get that one.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    like we dont have enough daily ******* to deal with, one should even force 30-40 ppl do trials everyday for a chance at emblems lmfao

just fix and release the goddamn xtourny, china has it why don't we, this game it's missing a chromosome without it

PWE shouldn't touch game content besides for the boutique, yet they disabled xNWs and xTourny, someone should just report PWRD what their western developer is doing about their flag title.
    Well, here's the biggest issues...
    1. PW-CN is only one time zone for all the servers. PWI servers are spread across many time zones. This causes huge issues with event scheduling. As noted in the most recent xNW issues.
    2. PWE doesn't touch game content at all. They may make suggestions to China, or make requests, but they do not do any game development at all. Not even the boutique. They make the sale requests, and submit them to China for implementation.
    3. PWRD has to spend additional time developing for our special customized version. This is time taken away from their regular development of the other Angelica based titles.

So to be perfectly honest, the best fix would be to kick all of our customization out the window and make our version match the China version. While we're at it, kill the time zone separation. Add a second East coast server and allow all the people to got forced to Europe to come back to it, then set the four US servers to EST. Europe can sit off on it's own.
    Then cross-server events can all be scheduled more appropriately for the majority of the population, instead of the minority as they are currently.

You can see the issues with this though. Everyone would cry about losing the current R9 stats. Everyone would have to completely rebuild their R9. (Compensations could be made, but this is PWE we're talking about here.)
    Oh, and we can't forget the Europeans. I'm sure they would hate to be left out, but truly having cross-server events and trying to appeal to such a separated audience is not going to work.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    From what I saw Ancient Emblems will also be required for engravements in the coming expansion! I believe there's an engravement that guarantees 3 stats on rings, I think this requires 40 Ancient Emblems, there's also one that guarantees 2 stats, which I believe was 12 Ancient Emblems, so its safe to say they're most likely coming back when the new expansion hits.

For those curious what stats itll have:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zc1mjDOG6Q&t=2440

It shud take u to the correct time in the video, else just go to 40 minutes.
  • heerohex#3018
    like we dont have enough daily ******* to deal with, one should even force 30-40 ppl do trials everyday for a chance at emblems lmfao

1. PW-CN is only one time zone for all the servers. PWI servers are spread across many time zones. This causes huge issues with event scheduling. As noted in the most recent xNW issues.
    2. PWE doesn't touch game content at all. They may make suggestions to China, or make requests, but they do not do any game development at all. Not even the boutique. They make the sale requests, and submit them to China for implementation.
    3. PWRD has to spend additional time developing for our special customized version. This is time taken away from their regular development of the other Angelica based titles.

So to be perfectly honest, the best fix would be to kick all of our customization out the window and make our version match the China version. While we're at it, kill the time zone separation. Add a second East coast server and allow all the people to got forced to Europe to come back to it, then set the four US servers to EST. Europe can sit off on it's own.
    Then cross-server events can all be scheduled more appropriately for the majority of the population, instead of the minority as they are currently.

You can see the issues with this though. Everyone would cry about losing the current R9 stats. Everyone would have to completely rebuild their R9. (Compensations could be made, but this is PWE we're talking about here.)
    Oh, and we can't forget the Europeans. I'm sure they would hate to be left out, but truly having cross-server events and trying to appeal to such a separated audience is not going to work.

Yer As I have said Before I hope they would just dev the code to allow the times on events to be changed. that way it would be 1 item being dev workload and the times can be done by local team.

something I have said all along....​​
  • eirghan
    40 emblems. Seems worth.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    40 emblems. Seems worth.

Ye... probably not...

Then again, +3 att/def lvl stones dont seem worth it. +32 Spirit stones (or even +25 spirit) dont seem worth it... :pensive:
    Looking at the ring engravements its possible for +25 spirit and +35 spirit stats to pop-up, which means, depending on how accessible Ancient Emblems will be, thats there'll actually be quite a few players getting this, since a lot of people still dont seem to understand that spirit isnt all that great anymore.
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Oh, and we can't forget the Europeans. I'm sure they would hate to be left out, but truly having cross-server events and trying to appeal to such a separated audience is not going to work.​​

All x-Server events are one time zone anyway. I have to do X-NW at 2PM even though I live in US. I take a delayed 15-minute break from my job just to do RW. Not seeing the issue here.

Set up one single time, and let the players figure out how to make it. Don't just deny it to the entire playerbase because the time might be inconvenient to a few people.

I realize this isn't a simple problem but PWI has had *half a year* to fix this one problem, with zero updates. Not feasible? At least give us some way to obtain the tourney items in another fair way. Put DQ rewards back in, or put the damn items in event shop. Maybe even spend/charge rewards - it's sort of a sleazy way to do it but at his point better than nothing. But absolutely no word or action taken for half a year?

Unacceptable.

We've been very patient regarding this issue for over 6 months now but I feel like people are all slowly getting more frustrated and it may soon boil over.

• dregen543210
    they just do not listen to us and they just do not care @thenamesdomino @surtr @orinj again why the fvck am i taggin them they don't reply anyways... they didnt for months...

they put so much focus into useless stuff like the anniversary mount and they don't fix and release xtourny, which is heavily affecting our gameplay for almost a year now.
    because of this we have no supply of g17 mats, no supply of bloods, no supply of ancient emblems nor helmets, nor star chart items or card packs

it's basically like what 3\4 of your character progression?

and the fact they don't deem this matter worthy of a glance nor a reply it's even more irritating

i swear i would've been cool if they wouldn't have released the last major patch, but instead they would've fixed thursday xtourny...
    new patch is basically useless without xtourny simply because we have no supply of bloods which are a basic reward from that event\instance\forge only. (inb4 bloods in the boutique which means i delete PWI_en folder for good)​​

Yeah their response is basically "Go gather 20 people and farm trials for hours everyday for a *chance* at 1 ancient emblem". It's bad enough that they don't care but they're not even in touch with reality and how much time/resources an average person can devote to a game.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Tagging them every 5 minutes isnt going to help matters either and complaining they cant come on also doesnt help. "They dont reply for months" because orinj is dealing with all titles not just this one at PWE and Domino has been busy as well. Surtr doesnt make an apperance unless its for patch notes or for expansions (as far as I can tell) Maybe they havent released the Touney because its broken? Also I just want to point out Ancient Emblems wasnt even the driving force for people calling foul on the tournament, it was mostly the bloods if Im not mistaken. So it just feels like dog piling.

Ive been trying to bump the issues that seem to be just as big for you guys (xNW and the like) but if you want Thursday Night Fights moved up the priority list then let me know. Yes, my absense doesnt really help matters along but with what little time I can squeeze in between all this moving IRL Im doing, I can pass this along.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • eirghan
    edited November 2016
    I would say considering the amount of new things that are unavailable (like ancient emblems, like g17 mats, like the helmets) and even people who dont seem to care about those things seem to care about the lack of the event itself for pvp. Judging by at least the response from in the forums and others ive chatted with this is probably one of the highest priorities of players. But then thats my perspective. Of course the longer those things remain out of reach the more they're worth though so on the other hand... Having this event broken is great for the market. Frands, rejoice and dig out your lucky rabbits feet. We're going farming!

Edit; well ancient embs arent NEW but you know what i mean.
  • dregen543210
    edited November 2016
    Tagging them every 5 minutes isnt going to help matters either and complaining they cant come on also doesnt help. "They dont reply for months" because orinj is dealing with all titles not just this one at PWE and Domino has been busy as well. Surtr doesnt make an apperance unless its for patch notes or for expansions (as far as I can tell) Maybe they havent released the Touney because its broken? Also I just want to point out Ancient Emblems wasnt even the driving force for people calling foul on the tournament, it was mostly the bloods if Im not mistaken. So it just feels like dog piling.

Ive been trying to bump the issues that seem to be just as big for you guys (xNW and the like) but if you want Thursday Night Fights moved up the priority list then let me know. Yes, my absense doesnt really help matters along but with what little time I can squeeze in between all this moving IRL Im doing, I can pass this along.

Well the thing is that X-NW doesn't actually affect the game substantially in any way save for more/less supply tokens...it would be nice to have but the game doesn't change too much without it.

Not having Thursday tourney blocks progress for a significant portion of the playerbase. It means

-no bloods
    -only basic engraves
    -no G17 weapons
    -barely any astrospiras

Also G17 was billed as one of the features of the homestead expansion...
  • agol12

+2
  • dregen543210
    agol12 wrote: »

+2

+3
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    next patch it's bringing a recast of CoM helmet annnnd we will be not stuck because you can still get it by chance packs, but we will be very behind because we missed a year of xtourny again

If fixing this it's not the top priority, i really have no idea what else it could be...

it's too many months that they let this go, playerbase itself declined i've seen "historical" pwi players quit after they realized all this b$​​

I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts and videos, would you mind posting the recast for CoM or any info related please?
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    Keep complaining and red mats + ancient emblems will be in boutique soon enough :D
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Keep complaining and red mats + ancient emblems will be in boutique soon enough :D

That would actually be fine. Given the ridiculous coin cost currently for ancient emblems, plus the hours of farm required to get even 1 red mat, it is highly likely that PWI will vastly underprice them.

My issue isn't with them not implementing tourney. My issue is that they are not providing any replacement for all the removed content, and breaking the progression of the game. If they provide alternatives, I couldn't care less what they do with the tourney.
  • agol12
    dregenfox wrote: »

My issue isn't with them not implementing tourney. My issue is that they are not providing any replacement for all the removed content, and breaking the progression of the game. If they provide alternatives, I couldn't care less what they do with the tourney.

qft

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @SylenThunder - Sanctuary I do like the idea of making another EST server let all NA players who opt to move go (for a small fee of 50g-100g seriously if this isn't a small fee to actually feel like there's activity and get dailies done since DA after 6pm EST the server is a wasteland and idk about you but I get off work roughly 7EST) than sorry y'all idk what is xD. Anyways I'd like this so we can have 4 way xNW sure there would be clear population difference but I think what people hated most was the time for xnw. I will agree HL was a small population and while that did suck I'm sure a fair amount can agree we will take that over basically losing events like rw nw tw simply due to having lives outside of game.I don't want to alienate EU what's so ever but it's been to the point the most time you see NA players active on DA is Saturday Sunday ghost rest of the week because aside from struggling to do dailies there's nobody left. Or let me move to tidewell or etherblade k thanks bai ^_^
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958