PWI: Primal Warfare Content Update Discussion.

Options
2»

Comments

• zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    My main question is how many new daylies are we gonna have that can't be skipped >.> xD its getting rediculous x.x i'm glad i'm already SS9 so won't have too far to go for the new ones. but jesus. daylies already take 2 hours a day. god forbid if you have alts.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    Options
    Just wondering if we are going to see any new PvP events?

So any new questions from the Info provided?

I will not take questions for anything that was NOT posted in the Teasers.

Thanks.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    ayejay101 wrote: »
    Assassin

[*]Master of Shadows (ult): When using skills while stealthed, they deal 50% more damage.

im endgame geared and a sin hit me for 34 k on full buffs with no debuffs on me. i doubt any psy will have 51 k hp soon to survive the new ulti damage...china please.

O dear... Broken class me thinks.

Thinking that may not be 100% correct. Damage reduction may be? Would make sense as your tip toe around you dont hit as hard. They messed that class up from the start with DEX. May be they should have added a new attribute to compensate for this.

What I would love to see is each class gain a skill like this.
    • Celtic Defence "The Wise Elves Devised a stance that would generate a flow around them using their wings they can go into this stance that will increase their defence. Using this you are unable to move, attack or perform any action." Drains MP and Your Defence Reserve Lifeforce. You Take reduced damage All pots and add-ons stop working in this state.
    • Arcane Defence "Known to the Wizards and Blade Masters the power to drain your manna into a stance that will give you greater defence. Using the weapon as a counter is shields increases your defence. Using this you are unable to move, attack or perform any action." Drains MP and Your Defence Reserve Lifeforce. You Take reduced damage All pots and add-ons stop working in this state.

You get the idea. So Your be able to defend but unable to attack or move. The DRL (Defence Reserve Lifeforce" something I just made up would be a counter to Classes with a low MP Pool. This could be recharged similar to the Genie Pool and Using something that would bring an item to some importance.

EAK... however this would have to be balanced to the "T".​​

Defence is kinda irrelevant to sin, it doesn't matter even if a char has max 79317 pdef which equals to 95% redux. This 5% dmg will be x2 when crit =10% , and x4 when zerkcrit = 20%. So even if we have 95% redux when a lucky zerkcrit landed, since it's timed by 4 = 20%, our redux is only like 80% which translates to 16700 pdef.

On top of that, Sin has stealth, tidal, unlimited chi, and as a sage it's equipped with dmg reduction buff when 3 sparked, also genie skills to further amp their dmg output (frenzy+tangling mire+extreme poison). Damage amps for sin are too much.

Nerfing crit dmg should be enough but they boost sin skills and op ulti, while other classes will suffer from this passive as well. wtf.

I get your idea and agree they should add something to stop sin's dominance for once and for all, aside from adding new defensive skill, imo they should also nerf stealth and reveal it a bit like making sins appear in 'T' so we can prepare when a sin is nearby. Anti Stealth pot is stupid using quest, there's a delay that allows sin to escape before we get the buff. But then they give sin master of shadows that even this pot is useless. wtf.

As a cleric, I find that sin is the most annoying class because cleric doesn't have any gtfo skill, or anti stun, imo IH is the equivalent to anti stun for cleric to get some hp back when being cc'ed, but sin dmg can outnumber heals coming from IH, even plume shell is double edged sword, sin can deplete mp real fast and make cleric unable to cast any skill for a few secs.

Since they abuse stealth by giving super stealth to sin, giving stealth to another class like db, adding stealth to wizzies' teleportation skill with only 10s cd, why not cleric ? , so I prefer something like this for cleric :

[*] Celtic Defence "The Wise Elves Devised a stance that grants cleric stealth with the cost of cleric's ability to heal, Cleric will get unpurifiable debuff with a ticking time that goes up for how long cleric stays in stealth, this debuff will tick down once cleric gets out of stealth or max 15 seconds stealth with cooldown that's 2x how long cleric stays in stealth.

This skill could serve as cleric's gtfo skill be it from sin or other classes. :D

• heerohex#3018
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think being able to dissappear is and no matter the skill you give to other classes as a balance, is a big advantage over others.

The defense idea is for PvP but not directly sins.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Small Update.

New Question.

Thanks.​​
  • freygin
    Options
    Will the weekly PvP tournament from previous update be activated along with this update ?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    The biggest issue I have with sins is stealth abuses. How do you you give a class 4 different ways to hide 3 traceable and 1 untraceable you can literally hide easily like this atleast db stealth time is extremely short. Shadow escape is like forever and ultimate is far too long and now give them rediculous damage spikes while not being able to see or fight back what logic is this. 'Make it so sins damage is nerf during ulti so they can use it ONLY as a means of escape not to become a powerhouse.

Also, to @freygin I said the same thing about how crit nerf affects every class greatly (in my opinion it's worse to magic DD and only good to support based builds overall) but sins still get to maintain their composure to an extent fix this Pwi you played a lot of favorite with the Elysium update to make skills like spellcutter/rift/condensed thorn insane you're doing it agian it's bad enough on the Chinese r9 sin gets an amazing weapon while duskblade get gimped and lose their range and on g17, despite BOTH the NA r9 having range you're making it obvious now!! XD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • freygin
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @blazerboy : they even boost sin damage in ulti by +50% dmg while in ulti stealth which is forced every 2 seconds, if the ulti lasts for 16 seconds, sin can cast quite many skills with 50% dmg amp, it's like free subsea strike in those hits, even subsea costs 2 sparks and purifiable, but this dmg amp in ulti is built-in in the skill damage formula.

I wonder why they always boost sin dmg, as if all sins qq about lacking damage. I bet even ppl who play sin agree that sin has plenty of damage already.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    @freygin no they often complain tidal isn't op what do ever despite being the only class with such an advantage. My whole thing is why can a class have a ton of CC and damage in one package even duskblade don't have nearly that much firepower vs endgame characters but a sin can np hit endgame chars 20-40k ._. Why....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    Just to sort of bump this, they released the sneak previews pretty fast... was curious if they're releasing any time soon or will they even give some prior notice.

Question regarding the content - I would assume the Paw Print in the codex is the new minions section and the Leaf is the new scenes section - Will at least the minions be trade-able?

Of course we'll figure it out once it comes, but nice to know ahead of time for some excitement.
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Prob char bound or you have to go through hoops to make tradeable versions. Like most everything else nowadays.​​
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    Can they please make the This War O Mine quest, autopath?
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options

I'm sure many would love that, lol.
    I think they're slowly working on all autopaths, but don't think it's on their priority list. Might just be content after content to keep player base moving.
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    ayejay101 wrote: »

I'm sure many would love that, lol.
    I think they're slowly working on all autopaths, but don't think it's on their priority list. Might just be content after content to keep player base moving.

As the type of quest it is I can see a reason why It would not work. Who really knows for this type of thing.

Questions updated.

Thanks.​​